• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [1 x 1 Lit/Adv Fandom RP Search] [M/F Romance] [Mid-twenties+] [Fire Emblem: Three Houses, DA: Inq, Detroit: Become Human, HP: Marauders, Persona]

kayaerie

Hello! I'm hunting for a new fandom RP partner, focusing on M/F CanonxCanon or CanonxOC pairings. I've roleplayed on and off for more than 15 years now -- I'm in my mid twenties, in the PST timezone, and I'm looking for a partner around my age or older. Not necessarily for any NSFW reason, but simply because life is busy and our schedules may be more compatible if you have similar things going on: full-time work, part-time school, family, friends, all that. I'm looking for someone that is comfortable sustaining lengthy adv/lit level posts, not short rapid-fire. I love and respond regularly to OOC messages in between posts, especially to plot and spin ideas off one another, so I'm always in favour of that. I crave romance in my RPs, but I also like plot, action and drama to be happening as well so it is not all fluff. If you're looking for something similar, please free to reach out if you think we're compatible!

Fandoms and Pairings (My character preference(s) in bold -- if no bold, then I am open to playing either character)

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

• Dedue/OC or F!Byleth (current craving)
  • Open to doubling for you and playing across your desired character as: Dimitri, Claude, Ashe, Ignatz, Sylvain, Hilda, Petra, Dorothea, Byleth (M or F, as you prefer)
  • Either age-up the characters in school phase or start RP post time-skip or post-war
Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Cullen/F!Inquisitor
  • Blackwall/F!Inquisitor
Detroit: Become Human
  • Hank/OC (current craving)
  • Connor/OC (if you would like me to play as Connor, I would prefer to double with a Hank/OC as well where you play Hank)
  • OC/OC
Harry Potter (Marauder Era)
  • Remus/OC
  • James Potter/Lily Evans
  • Open to playing Sirius Black to your OC, but as a disclaimer, I have not played Sirius before. I'd be happy to try for you if you like! (:
  • Open to 7th year, post-grad or OC professor start
Persona 4 and Persona 5
  • Kanji/Naoto (Persona 4)
  • Kanji/OC (Persona 4)
  • Suggest your cravings! I'd be comfortable playing most characters from Persona 4 and 5
  • Aged up, perhaps some kind of reunion at or after uni?
RP Preferences
  • Advanced/Lit (I take the time to write and proof several paragraphs per post, and while I don't expect you to match me exactly, I do prefer to RP with someone who enjoys writing more than a couple of paragraphs).
  • OOC plotting/chatter. I'm very flexible and open to feedback and suggestions, but I always think it's good to have some ideas in a vague timeline so that we both know what comes next and the RP doesn't go stale.
  • Double when fitting -- let me know what M/F pairing you would like best and I'd be happy to oblige!
  • Third-person, past tense.
  • Character/relationship development.
  • Google docs or email, so that we don't need to rely on being online at the same time to post. I am open to any online format without a word count restriction, which would also allow us independent posting times.
  • Open to any chat or email format for OOC planning.
Thanks for your time! If you're interested, please send me a message. (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back