• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 fandom search

YourLocalTrashcan

Hello there! You can call me whatever you'd like.
I’m gonna make this short and simple.

Things about me:

• Female . twenties . works fulltime . EST
  • I can write anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. It all depends on what I’m given to work with. I can tell you right now if you expect perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation and 3 + paragraphs every post then I’m probably not your girl. I like to enjoy my roleplays and not feel like I’m tending to a chore. My average word count is anywhere from 250-1500. Please don't let this scare you away because I can write a lot.
  • I will always want to double. We scratch each other’s back around here.
  • I can usually respond multiple times a day to once a week, it depends on my workload and personal life. I will let you know if I am busy.
  • I am VERY friendly! I love making friends and I will happily chat ooc w/ you and gush over our pairings, roleplay, animals, you get the point now.

What I expect from you:
  • Be 18+. I refuse to roleplay romantic scenarios with anyone under the age of 18, and I’m not too fond of straight platonic roleplays.
  • Long term partner.
  • Patience. I work 5/6 days a week and there are times I just don't have the energy
  • Doubling - I play a canon/oc for your oc and you do the same. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST. I WILL NOT JUST PLAY THE MALE FOR YOU.

Probably huge dealbreakers/ rules:
  • I am not comfortable with m/m or f/f. I don’t have a problem with it, I just prefer not to roleplay it.
  • Just stating this again because… you know; I will not write with anyone under the age of 18
  • Don’t be a jerk.
  • All characters WILL BE 18+, 20+ preferred.
  • Doubling is a must
Put a smiley face anywhere in the dm so i know you read this.

Currently I have 3 fandoms I am interested in roleplaying at the moment.
I PREFER CANON/OC but am willing to do oc/oc.
Always down for AUS
Star Wars:
Looking for: Anakin (Prequels), Han (Originals), Ben/Kylo or Hux (Sequels)
MCU:
Looking for: Steve or Thor
Lucifer:
Looking for: Lucifer or Cain.
Supernatural:
Looking for: Dean, Sam or Crowley

Convince me:
TVD
PJO

Original Ideas:
Mob/Gang x Goodie two shoes. (I have a few plots for this - one being the goodie eventually joins in on the debauchery lmao)
Mob/Gang/Criminal x Cop/Detective
Childhood friend x Childhood friend (Because who doesn’t love that kind of fluff?)
Boss x Employee
College Professor x Student

Celebrity x OC
I can pretty much play almost anyone from any of these series.

Last edited:
i would love to rp as steve for you if you roleplay as lucifer for me

Bump bump. Still looking! Life got hectic again but I'm back for good this time. If we were planning one or roleplaying one hit me back up if I haven't messaged back yet! 😊

Hello there! You can call me whatever you'd like.
I’m gonna make this short and simple.

Things about me:
Female . twenties . works fulltime . EST
I can write anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. It all depends on what I’m given to work with. I can tell you right now if you expect perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation and 3 + paragraphs every post then I’m probably not your girl. I like to enjoy my roleplays and not feel like I’m tending to a chore.
I will always want to double. We scratch each other’s back around here.
I can usually respond multiple times a day to once a week, it depends on my workload and personal life. I will let you know if I am busy.
I am VERY friendly! I love making friends and I will happily chat ooc w/ you and gush over our pairings, roleplay, animals, you get the point now.

What I expect from you:
Honestly this wont be much
Be 18+. I refuse to roleplay romantic scenarios with anyone under the age of 18, and I’m not too fond of straight platonic roleplays.
Long term partner.
Doubling - I play a canon/oc for your oc and you do the same. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST. I WILL NOT JUST PLAY THE MALE FOR YOU.

Probably huge dealbreakers/ rules:
I am not comfortable with m/m or f/f. I don’t have a problem with it, I just prefer not to roleplay it.
Just stating this again because… you know; I will not write with anyone under the age of 18
Don’t be a jerk.

All characters WILL BE 18+, 20+ preferred.
Doubling is a must

Put a smiley face anywhere in the dm so i know you read this.

Currently I have 3 fandoms I am interested in roleplaying at the moment.
I PREFER CANON/OC but am willing to do oc/oc.
Always down for AUS
Star Wars:
Looking for: Anakin (Prequels), Han (Originals), Ben/Kylo or Hux (Sequels)
MCU:
Looking for: Steve or Thor
Lucifer:
Looking for: Lucifer or Cain.
Supernatural:
Looking for: Dean, Sam or Crowley

Convince me:
TVD
PJO

Original Ideas:
Mob/Gang x Goodie two shoes. (I have a few plots for this - one being the goodie eventually joins in on the debauchery lmao)
Mob/Gang/Criminal x Cop/Detective
Childhood friend x Childhood friend (Because who doesn’t love that kind of fluff?)
Boss x Employee
College Professor x Student

Celebrity x OC
I can pretty much play almost anyone from any of these series.
i would like to do an original one with 2 childhood friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back