• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom | ᴍʜᴀ 1 ᴏɴ 1. |ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ. | ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ-ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ. (ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ!) |

FentasticFen

Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Pʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ
Hello! I've come here on a specific search, and I do hope to spike your interest, however fleeting it may be. I'm looking for a literate — hopefully long-term — partner to partake in a one-on-one roleplay based on the My Hero Academia fandom. Whether canon or otherwise, I'm particularly inclined on a few relationships that, though they needn't be strictly romantic, have a dynamic I wish to explore and expand upon. :)

These I'm particularly interested in include (bold are those I'm specially inclined for):

• Rody Soul × Midoriya Izuku.
  • Bakugou Katsuki × Todoroki Shoto.
  • Shinso Hitoshi × Kaminari Denki.
  • Todoroki Shoto × Midoriya Izuku.
  • Bakugou Katsuki × Midoriya Izuku.
Of the list above, I've put the character I'd be playing first. To spare confusion, that is.

Subjects may vary, and will be discussed beforehand, of course! The point is to have fun, and be comfortable writing for however long we've got. AU's are welcomed, and so could be relationship suggestions. I'm open to hear you out!

Thank you for reading, and good day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back