• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rain trips and falls her being behind as it is as she digs through her bag throwing things to the ground trying to find her inhaler her not able to breath too well

He stopped for a second to catch his breath but then looked over to see Rain on the ground and he runs to her “hey you ok what’s wrong?”

She's hyperventilating bad trying to find her inhaler the thing that will help her and she can't find it anywhere she knows she backs it she definitely did where could it be? She continues to rip apart her bag

She had no idea how to help and it looked like her boyfriend was going to help her anyway so I stayed behind with them and watched as they bolth panicked.

Last edited:
Rain finds the bag with it and opens it quickly then takes two puffs and sigh breathing out heavily she then looks embarrassed

Bravo i say from where I was standing that was so cute Romeo and Juliet but we should proboly catch up so we dont get lost and die in the woods. Then she turns and start walking twords the rest of the group.

Last edited:
oh sure whatever she says but as soon as we get into that building you dont halve to talk to me you only have to deal with me the rest of this hike.

Last edited:
Rain nods as they get into the school and she looks in aww at the tall ceiling and beautiful scenery she can't believe this is where she is going to live for the rest of her school days

It was truly amazing the school it was crazy looking something out of a dream. We are lead to these massive metal doors and are told to waits because they where going to go grab someone

An elderly looking woman comes and stands infront of the bronze door and is explaining how we will get grouped. First we will take a written examine and do exercises as a group and you will be tested in every subject of witchcraft. For tonight you will sleeping in the dinning hall and before that the owner of this school will give the rules and anything else important then you will eat. I will now guide you in.

We walk into the dineing hall and the first thing she noticed was the size it could fit my whole house then she noticed the long brass tables going lenth wize almost to the front and there were four of these tables filled with hundreds of chairs. There were lantern dangiling from the ceiling and when you looked up it looked like the night sky. There was another table up front with teachers in the chairs and in a thrown of a chair was what she gused was the owner. She just marvels at this amazing sight.

Last edited:
They said we could sit where ever we liked for now but that we would sit in our groups when we got grouped. she sits at them closest brass table and sit in the chair waiting for everyone to get seated and waiting for the owner to talk.

She saw rain go and sit by herself and even though she most likely hates me she moved over to where she was sitting and goes and sits in the chair next to hers. "you look upset she says looking at rain whats the matter"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back