• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luna shrugged. “Okay?”

Ariana was asked many questions. “I can’t tell you..” she said.

She eventually found the girl she was looking for who was 5 seats down so she stands up walks over to where she was sitting and stands behind her and taps her shoulder to get her attention.

Ariana nodded at one girl and looked at Ingrid “Hello.” She said coldly. “What do you want?”

“No. I’m not going with you again.” Ariana said simply. “Last time, you could’ve hurt me. I’m not getting hurt by a foreign girl who can’t understand the word ‘stop’.” Ariana turned back around, while the other girls snickered.

"oh it was only like 30 min ago and you we're fine you even said you had fun. We are going to our dorms soon and getting our new robes but i think we have time for one more flying lesson" She says as a nasty smile creeps onto her face.

“Bestie?! Who said i was your best-“ Ariana said, but stopped to scowl. “..I don’t want to..”

"Your hurting my feelings! Please go with me." She says as her voice starts to get more agressive and force full and loud.

The girls looked at her, “Just go! It’ll be fun!” And a few other girls nodded. Ariana scowled at them. “How-Wha?! After you threw me everywhere, you expect me to trust you?”

She pulls the new girl up and takes her 5 seats down to where she was sitting witch was also right next to Rain. Ingrid leans over and wispers in her ear "Come with me im going to make the new girl spill her secrets." Then she stands up and waits for her to stand up and come with us.

"Ingrid please calm down I had a little disagreement with her but it's ok now and me and her are now on solid ground I don't want to make an enemy out if the only one who gets what it's like coming from a muggle family"

"Ah I like how you think. keep you'r friends close but your enemies closer" This comment lightened her mood and put a smile on her face.

Ariana heard what she said. She stayed quiet, but then said “If you just say sorry, we’re fine.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back