• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Oh my god rain" she says leaning back up and geting the nerves to slap Rain who was sitting right next to her. And when she is caught off guard by the slap she snatched the glasses putting them in her robe pocket

Ariana’s eyes were revealed now. Her white eye stood out the most. “S-See? N-Now you see them...” Ariana felt like crying. But she wouldn’t just break down and cry, she was strong. “Great...” she whispered. Ariana didn’t even see the slap from Ingrid, but around 3 girls gasped from it. Ariana just looked down.

Rain sighs rolling her eyes leaving the table going to the girls bathroom with a spell book she bought and was practicing spells

Ingrid stands up And walks over a few seats amd stands by the girl with her head down. She taps her on the shoulder waiting for her to look up

She reaches into her pocket fumbles around a little bit and pulls out her glasses and puts them on her lap "sorry she can be a bitch but most the time hes nice. Im sorry about that" she says looking at the girl for the first time trying not to stare at her white eye.

She closes her eyes and looks at Ingrid. ”i’m sorry. I can’t look you in the eye.” She explains. “Thank you, though, for my glasses.”

Last edited:
She still stands there saying "Why am i not able to look you in the eyes? Im sure you look fine without them" She says tapping her foot impatiently wantng to go sit back down.

“..I..I guess i do, but if you want to be cursed, then stay away...” Ariana said, her white eye closing. “I can’t control what magic it does..”

Last edited:
Rain grabs her arm swiftly and starts to pull her to the big doors that exit the dining hall. "were talking in private so don't create a scene before we get somewhere private" She says picking up her pace trying to reach the doors as fast as she could.

“...U-Um..Okay...“ Ariana said, sadly. What is she going to do with me? She thought.

She gets to the door and pushes the girl out then she walks through and closes the door softly behind her. Once in the deserted hall she says "you need to explain everything to me" and went back to tapping her foot against the stone floor.

“I’m cursed, that’s all..” she said simply, not making any eye contact at all. “...Just a curse.”

Last edited:
After Luna and Alex were sorted, Mrs. Trescot talked to both of them. “Luna. Please make friends this year. Alex, be a bit more nicer..” and the girls nodded. “See you both in Herbology.” Isabella said, before hugging them both. Alex squirmed, as Luna hugged back. “Mom. I’ve got friends.” Alex snapped. Luna punched her on the arm, and said “See you, mom.” And they sat down, Alex pulling in earbuds. Luna pulled out a book, for Flying, as for her mother kept their brooms. They wasn‘t really in the mood to eat.

"That was very very vague please go into it more tell me how You got cursed" she said looking at the new girl and tapping her foot faster against the stone floor.

“Just by a guy. He smiled his wicked smile, and he put me a white eye and a mark on my leg.”

"If you dont explain this whole thing better i will ethire do one of the spells i know or go and find Rain so you better spill" she says getting closer to the new girl trying to intimidate her.

“Um? Who says i’m scared of that girl who took my glasses off?” Ariana snapped. “But i only got cursed! I was only 7, and i met a man who was actually a warlock.”

"Im ready to dule anytime I need a little more informatio and were going to be ok" she says reaching into her pocket where her wand was.

Ariana scowled. “I’m fine.” And turned to walk away. “I don’t want someone blackmailing me to reveal what my curse is. That’s supposed to be secret, and i can’t really trust anyone here.” She said.

Ingrid grabes her wand out of her pocket really fast and swishes and flicks her wand and screams 'Wingardium Leviosa" and points it at the new girl.

Ariana scoffed. “Now the spells. What else is this place going to do to me?” She joked, but smirked. “I don’t want to reveal my secret. No matter what you do.”

She watches as she rises 10 15 20 feet off the ground and she looks up "you will tell me or I will drop you" she says watching her rise higher as she points her wand higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back