• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐•บ๐–’๐–“๐–Ž๐–†} ~ Detailed/Modern Fantasy/Vampire ~ [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Do you ever write 90% of a character sheet, then decide you don't like it after all and start again ๐Ÿ˜ค well that's me right now.
haha all the time, half of my old OC's i cringe at. especially when your writing style is constantly changing im like, 'ok these are suddenly garbage' lmao

haha all the time, half of my old OC's i cringe at. especially when your writing style is constantly changing im like, 'ok these are suddenly garbage' lmao
All the time. It'll happen when I get to 100% too. I just close my eyes and hit the post button.

Glad I'm not the only one haha, I should have my sheet up in a couple days. My writing style has been changing past few months, so I'll look at something I wrote yesterday and wince. ๐Ÿ˜

I'm interested in joining once I finish reading the lore. I love it so far T_T I'm committing to this more than any of my relationships lol

My character's coming soon!! Just been writing a novel for his background lmao

Haha, a novel? I can already feel myself falling behind in the writing department for this rp.

I'm interested in joining once I finish reading the lore. I love it so far T_T I'm committing to this more than any of my relationships lol

Not having a relationship is the reason I'm here.

mothspit mothspit I would like to join as this seems really fun and interesting, but before I get too ahead of myself is there any age restriction (besides being younger than the sire of the bloodline) and do vampires die if the don't feed for long enough?

mothspit mothspit I would like to join as this seems really fun and interesting, but before I get too ahead of myself is there any age restriction (besides being younger than the sire of the bloodline) and do vampires die if the don't feed for long enough?
i say no younger than about 20 in human years to help keep the majority of our cast within the same age group.

die, no, but they will eventually become a boneskin, unable to return to their normal state. boneskins are generally a lot more frail than your average vampire, and one can be killed quite easily.

i say no younger than about 20 in human years to help keep the majority of our cast within the same age group.

die, no, but they will eventually become a boneskin, unable to return to their normal state. boneskins are generally a lot more frail than your average vampire, and one can be killed quite easily.
I should in theory have the CS up in a day or two I believe

Hello! I am very interested in this roleplay! As someone who loves "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines," this plot (and the complexity of the lore) is giving me nostalgia! As of now, what gender is in demand? I did see a point where males were in higher demand in order to balance the genders, is this still true?

Hello! I am very interested in this roleplay! As someone who loves "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines," this plot (and the complexity of the lore) is giving me nostalgia! As of now, what gender is in demand? I did see a point where males were in higher demand in order to balance the genders, is this still true?
either/any gender now, as i am currently waiting on what i believe to be 2 more male sheets. :)

either/any gender now, as i am currently waiting on what i believe to be 2 more male sheets. :)
Ah, I see. Very well then! Depending on what face claim I happen upon first, I shall go with that gender! Expect a character sheet from me soon! ^-^

One last question before I finally put up my CS: what happens when you cut off a Vampire's head but preserve their heart?

Edit: Left that part vague, might add on later. I tried my best to whittle it down but it's still way too long :'> Anyway, CS posted!

Last edited:
One last question before I finally put up my CS: what happens when you cut off a Vampire's head but preserve their heart?

Edit: Left that part vague, might add on later. I tried my best to whittle it down but it's still way too long :'> Anyway, CS posted!
haha, someone else played around with similar questions. since the heart is the source of a vampires power, you can do virtually anything to the body and as long as the heart is in tact, they would recover. a head though, would be rather simple. apart from being exponentially painful, they would live, but the head would need to be reattached and the wound would eventually heal. :P the body would also be immobile without the head.

I may join, just need to see if I can fit it in! As long as thereโ€™s still room of course.

I may join, just need to see if I can fit it in! As long as thereโ€™s still room of course.
you're welcome to fill out a sheet! but fair warning i have about 6 and im waiting on at least 2 more, so there is a chance it wont be accepted just to keep the start of things more manageable for me.

you're welcome to fill out a sheet! but fair warning i have about 6 and im waiting on at least 2 more, so there is a chance it wont be accepted just to keep the start of things more manageable for me.
Well, it still gives me something to do so expect one possibly tonight? Ill try my hardest to where it impresses you, at least then Iโ€™ll accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back