• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π• π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 [out of character]

Would you be able to participate in the Discord server?

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As of right now, there isn't a due date for character sheets! However, if we can all get them done soon, that'd be great!
Some other bits of info:

1.) I have made a Discord server. Please indicate in the poll above if you will be participating in it, and if a majority rules, I will invite everyone to it once I set it up fully. If you don't have Discord, worry not! We shall keep the OOC active RIGHT EVERYBODY?

2.) I might need a co-GM, but if you are busy in your real life, don't feel obligated to volunteer. c:

3.) BE NICE, DAMMIT. INCLUDE EVERYONE. TALK TO EVERYONE. PLOT RELATIONSHIPS WITH EVERYONE. especially meeee

Okay I think that's it. Feel free to ask me any questions!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I've never done any GM-ing before but have been interested. If you decide you want a co-GM I'm happy to try and help in anyway I can!

Oh I didn't see there was an OOC until now, if you need more help I can help GM too.

Oof ... Joe child is taken...lol

Guess I'll take tk and Kari' s kid

Hello everyone! ^^

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I am currently working on my CS but I have random question. I was thinking of having Betamon being my character's Digimon but wanted to double check and see if you'd be okay with his evolutions (Seadramon and MegaSeadramon) being able to move on land and water. I know you're a pretty benevolent GM but I didn't want to make any assumptions!

Hello everyone! ^^

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I am currently working on my CS but I have random question. I was thinking of having Betamon being my character's Digimon but wanted to double check and see if you'd be okay with his evolutions (Seadramon and MegaSeadramon) being able to move on land and water. I know you're a pretty benevolent GM but I didn't want to make any assumptions!

THE BENEVOLENT GM SHALL CONSIDER YOUR REQUEST

Pfffft, I'm kidding, you're all good c: , but Mega level definitely won't be coming up soon xD

Alright I need to know, we doing the Japanese where it goes Perfect then Ultimate? Or English where it’s Ultimate and then Mega?

I never understood why Mega was higher than Ultimate. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Other than poor dubbing.

But alright, noted

oof! I can't get into the discord server! Can I get an invite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back