• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern γ€ 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕀 | 𝕒 𝕀𝕑π•ͺ π•’π•”π•’π••π•–π•žπ•ͺ 𝕣𝕑 | 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 】

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_msh818mbeq1qlym8ko1_400.gifv

Two months ago, multiple black envelopes with nothing but a name on it arrived on doorsteps all around the world. Upon opening it, the recipient found the following written on a piece of paper:

272 Exploratorem Avenue, Schwangau, Germany
September 1, 2020. 8:15amGMT
Do not be late. You must show.
WE SEE YOU ALWAYS

There was nothing to tell them where they were going or why they were going, but the people who got these letters knew they had to go.

Welcome to the Royal Intelligence Academy. Let the games begin.

tumblr_lswpj1bC9b1qb4meko1_400.gifv

Premise

Hey there and welcome to the House of Cards! This roleplay will focus on a group of students hand selected to become top of the line spies and soldiers in a private group called the House of Cards. The characters will range from fifteen to nineteen years of age and come from all over the world, all at the top of their respective field (medicine, technology, combat, or intelligence), and have been chosen to study to become a spy and work within the elite House of Cards… That is if they can survive and graduate.
The characters will belong to one of four houses based on their past and their personalities. And although they do train more heavily in their house’s field, all characters will get a taste of everything. The houses are:

The House of Hearts (medicine)
For those who are good at the sciences and maths but have a softer touch, making them good field medics or researchers

The House of Clubs (combat)
For those who are fearless, who hate sitting back and waiting for things to come to them, for those who wish to fight on the frontlines

The House of Diamonds (technology)
For those who can work machinery (ie. cars, computers, factory equipment, etc.) and have a knack and love for all things technical

The House of Spades (intelligence)
For those who can work a crowd and can use all the tricks in the books to get what they need

So yeah, this roleplay will follow our characters (the students) through this academy. I am hoping for drama, angst, darkness, all that good fun stuff. Bring it all to the table. That being said, this roleplay will have mature themes so keep that in mind. Scenes will also be broken down into "episodes" so that we are all on the same page and are reaching the same goals. There are independent character moments that can happen within these episodes that you can plot with yourself and others.

What We Want in a Member
So instead of listing out all those rules that you’ve heard a thousand times (they will be on the Discord server in case you need to be reminded how to not be a jerk though I truly believe we all know this by now), I will say what type of roleplayer should come to the table.

Please do not apply for a character and then ghost. If you don’t have the intention of posting regularly, multiple times per week in good sized posts, do not bother applying. It really sucks when people feign interest and then disappear. This is especially true for people who are planning to apply for the senior characters as they will be an important part in this roleplay.

Secondly, please do not apply if you have no interest in plotting or being active in the discord server (this will be the only place for plotting and ooc chatter). Roleplays require plotting, plotting between characters, contributing to the main plot and that requires communication. That and I find that roleplays are always so awesome when you meet some friends along the way. If you’re shy or you feel a little bit uncomfortable or nervous about being active ooc, fear not. I am here to help you and support you.

Please remain active and write semi-detailed posts. Do I need a 70 page novel of how your character brushed their teeth? Absolutely not, that's not what I mean by semi-detailed. By semi-detailed, I mean 3-6 paragraphs minimum with detail and enough information for others to write off of.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will send you the discord invite and the cs link if you are accepted. Thanks again and remember...

WE SEE YOU ALWAYS - The House of Cards

Maybe it's only because it's one of my favorite film series, but this strikes me as a more grim/realistic take on the Kingsman academy scenes.
Which is to say, count me interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back