• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ โž

mattchampions

bennie and the jets!
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #3c4245; padding: 7px; width: 45px; height: 45px; border: 1px solid #3c4245; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin: auto; transition: .7s; font-size: 18px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #5f6769; border: 1px solid #5f6769; transition: .7s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] background: #719192; border: 1px solid #719192; transition: .7s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .7s; width: 450px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: all .7s; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 [/script]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents04 show"]
ethereal
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
introduction
hello, and welcome everyone! my name is jack, and i'm currently hunting for just a few more roleplaying partners to fill my time with. i will have you know now that i'm going to be just a little bit picky with who i roleplay with, as with my current schedule i won't be able to take on everyone who comes my way.

i've been roleplaying for about six or seven years now, since i was about eleven years old (i'm eighteen now), so i like to consider myself literate/advanced literate. you can normally find my replies to be 500+ words, sometime ranging to above 1,000+, but expect them to stay between 500-800 words. if i'm feeling particularly motivated, i can get in replies about three to four times a week, but you can most likely expect one to two a week. i apologize if that's not extremely frequent, i've just got a bit of a life and will not be able to get replies in every single day. however, i am always open for some good ole ooc chat! discord is my preferred form of communication, and you can expect faster replies there.

so, currently, i'm looking for either m/m or m/f roleplays, in multiple different settings. these are all oc x oc, i am horrible at playing canon characters, so i'd much prefer using characters of our own creation. unless you'd like to only play a canon character against my oc, which i won't force you to do, but if you wanna do it, be my guest.

please comment below if you wish to roleplay, and please include the following: a little bit about yourself, what you're interested in from what i have listed (and maybe some ideas of your own!), and a writing sample!

onto my expectations for roleplay partners!
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
expectations
what i expect from you:
- literate/advanced literate writing: to me, this means a good grasp on the english language, 500+ word replies, and minimal spelling/grammar errors. of course, you don't have to stick to this all the time, but i'd prefer it if this was the expectation for yourself.
- realistic face claims: this means celebrities and/or people with public pages! don't go stealing pictures from private pages, please.
- active ooc chat: nothing is more of an absolute turnoff when we don't talk ooc. i love making friends, especially with the people i'll be roleplaying with, as it makes things just a little bit easier in the roleplaying spectrum.
- romance: yeah, yeah, i know, romance isn't what everyone happens to be looking for in roleplays, but right now i'm absolutely craving it. i don't want it to be a driving force, but it will most definitely be there.
- male or female mains: as of right now, i'm only preferring to play male characters, but am willing to double up or play a female character if you desire to do so. i do ask you keep an open mind when it comes to this.

what you can expect from me:
- literate/advanced literate writing: i didn't keep that a+ in my creative writing class for nothing. i do make mistakes sometimes, and it might not be perfect, but i like to think i'm pretty good at what i do.
- realistic face claims: almost all of my face claims will be famous people or instagram models. i don't use drawings at all.
- active ooc chat: if given the opportunity, i could talk for hours on end about our characters, headcanons, or nothing at all. i love making friends and will definitely appreciate it if that is reciprocated.
- male mains: as of right now, i'd prefer to play male characters, unless you'd like to play a male in a m/f relationship!
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
plots & pairings
a quick note: bolded roles are the ones i wish to play. if they're italicized, i can be flexible.

PLOTS.
honeypie. [ genres: modern, romance, bad communication skills on both parts, heavy romeo and juliet vibes, m/m ONLY ] muse a could be described as their town's golden boy. homecoming king, all around sports star, and dating the captain of the cheerleading squad. muse b couldn't have been any more different. he was known as the rebel, with his leather jackets and the junky motorcycle he treats like his baby. both are hiding the fact that they're attracted to men, and not women, and would do anything to keep that a secret. it's a shame that graduating parties with lots of alcohol flowing and cellphones can be an immediate recipe for disaster.

PAIRINGS.
- greaser x goody two shoes
- model x photographer
- artist x muse
- jock x nerd
- pastor's child x rebel
- famous musician x groupie
- younger sibling x older sibling's cheating s/o
- younger sibling x older sibling's best friend

FANDOM-BASED ROLEPLAYS.
again, note: i will NOT be playing canon characters. this is just taking the setting and using characters of our own creation.
- harry potter
- stranger things
- percy jackson / heroes of olympus
- shadowhunters
- red, white, and royal blue
- the hunger games
- teen wolf
- riverdale
[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†-โงพ-๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ€ฒ๐˜€-๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐˜†-๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€.454487/post-9951524[/div]

Last edited:
hello!! i am very interested in your honeypie plot or the jock x nerd pairing! this is exactly what i need.

Hey! I am interested in your Jock x nerd and your pastor's child x rebel pairings, If you are still looking for a partner send me a message and we can discuss :)

hey! i really liked your plot "honeypie". you said you'd only take a few more partners and i see that a few others have shown interest towards that plot as well, but in case you still have a spot open and would like to roleplay this particular plot with someone, i'm definitely your gal. pm me if you're still looking, i'd love to tell you more about me as a writer.

oh, and i also have a few pretty decent plots up my sleeve.

yo! i love your username (matt champion is my rat baby) and iโ€™ve been looking for a good romance rp! definitely hit me up if you want, i would love to bounce ideas and create a plot with you!

Hi there! I was able to read it luckily!

I'm highly interested in a teen wolf rp with you! I'm a semi-detailed to detailed writer and enjoy world building as well as character development. Ideas I'd have would essentially be similar to the teen wolf plot where one of our characters get turned and the other would be around them at the wrong place and time? Would love to discuss more w u!

Heres a sample of my writing!

"Evelyn Clara Melrose, I won't tell you again to get out of bed. You gotta get out of here in like... twenty minutes. Get up." The tall brunette kept her hand clasped around the door frame, her eyes staring down at Evelyn's body imitating to be dead as she rested on her stomach amongst a pile of clothes. Her newly painted nails had been clacking against the frame out of annoyance causing the exhausted teen to poke her head up, and give quite an annoyed stare at her mother. Jean's eyebrows lifted in a mocking tone, "Well? Don't make me force you out of bed!" A small laugh escaped from her lips as she disappeared into the hallway, "You too, Noah, I will pull you out by the ankles!" The second she heard her footsteps getting lighter, she let out a hard groan, pushing herself up to kneel in her pile of clothes on top of the unmade bed. Rummaging through the giant pile of clothes on her bed, she picked out an outfit that would suit the first day. Right as she was putting on her new shirt, she heard the light footsteps grow louder. "Can't I just.. y'know, not go? I don't see a big deal." She pulled the shirt over her head, and looked back to see Jean resting against the doorway with her arms folded. The elder version of her rolled her eyes, grinning at the same time and opened her mouth, "It's the first day of your senior year, you're not doing what you did last year, Miss eighteen absences." A glare was given in response as she leaned over to her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, "Most of those absences weren't even my fault." She shrugged, thinking back to junior year. 'What a train wreck.' She thought back to the school year, that was the year where her best friend/boyfriend broke ties with her. It was also the year that Jean announced to Evelyn and Noah that they'd be getting a new parent. To her mother's knowledge, Evelyn didn't take it well, but didn't want to burden her new husband by telling him Evelyn's feelings.

The two exchanged looks of disappointment as well as mild awkwardness before her mother broke the silence, "I know..." She sighed, "Listen, Marcus is at a new school now... You can make more friends this year. I know you're with your brother too, but even if you don't make any new friends, you have college to look forward to,"Evelyn didn't know how to respond, part of her was worried and afraid that things would go south, "You have to take the bus today. It's going to take another day or two for your brother's car to get fixed at the mechanic's," The words practically reverberated through her ears, "What?" The girl walked around her mother toward the bathroom, snatching her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth. She kept her eyes on her mother through the mirror, "You heard me. I'm sorry I can't-" "So you're forcing me to go to some school with a bunch of freshman, as a senior?? Didn't you say brute force was never the option?" She interrupted, shaking her head as she quickly spit into the sink. "Evelyn, please. I know you're tired, and this past year has been rough.. Please just try, I promise it isn't bad.. You've barely done anything this past summer," Jean pleaded, she came up behind Evelyn and wrapped her arms around her. That was the kind of move that always made Evelyn cave in, she drooped her head and let out a defeated laugh, "Ah... I guess I can do that. I should probably get going though, you've wasted enough of my time." She joked, straightening herself up. Jean's little smile from before had widened into a much larger one, quickly thanking and kissing Evelyn's cheek as she hurried back into her own bedroom to share the wonderful news with her husband.

Evelyn fixed the backpack on her shoulders and looked out the bathroom window, an even louder groan escaping as she saw a storm brewing in the distance. 'I hate the rain..' Turning back into her room, she threw on her olive green jacket, slipping the hoodie over her head. With her hands tucked into her pockets, she slowly made her way down the hall. Knocking at Noah's door before hearing a groan, she entered the room, "Mom broke the news to me about the bus.." She said, proceeding toward his bed. Her twin awkwardly scratched his head, "Ah yeah, it sucks. I guess that's what I get for doing donuts over broken glass" He let out a disappointed chuckle as he watched Evelyn frown, "Come on Ev', it'll be fine. It's not like anything's changed at good ol' Silver Creek. Everyone already thinks you're a weirdo, so you'll just be a weirdo who takes the bu-" "Oh shut up!" The girl punched his arm, turning to leave his room, "Get ready, we gotta go," She rolled her eyes, hiding a playful smile from his tease.

With her feet treading against the gravely ground, she stood at the end of the driveway and waited. Moments later, her brother was right by her side, clinging onto his backpack. The bus ride to school was slow; the sky was purely gray, and the school in the distance was getting bigger. 'Another year in Silver Reeks' A smirk rose from her lips at her childish pun a typical dad would make. Sitting next to Noah who had been playing games on his phone, she kept her eyes glancing back and forth from him and to the outside. She hadn't been on a bus in a few years, this sucked. It was filled with freshmen and sophomores. Most juniors were driven by either friends, siblings, or even themselves. This was totally embarrassing.

Finally as she arrived to the gloomy looking school, she slung her bag over her shoulders and pulled out a sticky-note. Her mother's pretty hand writing instructing her which classroom she was in, history being the first. Noah pulled out a note similar to Evelyn's, of course having a few classes different from hers. They walked up to the entrance, putting things into their lockers before finally departing from each other. She rounded the corner to her classroom, a few minutes before the bell was about to ring, entering. Looking around to try and find an empty table to herself, there was no luck. The last seat was next to him. He was so... pretty.. Evertte Deyton was one of the cutest guys in school. Practically perfect in every way, he was great at sports, school, and talking to people. There was nothing wrong about him, she felt herself stop in motion as her eyes were cast in his direction. "Miss Melrose," The familiar voice spoke out, breaking her attention of the boy. The lanky female teacher gave a harsh frown, "Please, take a seat, now." Her hand directed toward the boy. Evelyn felt hesitant, but shook her head in agreement and slowly trotted toward his table. However with more people settling in the room, it seemed that maybe she wasn't going to get a spot next to him.

Hi there! I was able to read it luckily!

I'm highly interested in a teen wolf rp with you! I'm a semi-detailed to detailed writer and enjoy world building as well as character development. Ideas I'd have would essentially be similar to the teen wolf plot where one of our characters get turned and the other would be around them at the wrong place and time? Would love to discuss more w u!

Heres a sample of my writing!

"Evelyn Clara Melrose, I won't tell you again to get out of bed. You gotta get out of here in like... twenty minutes. Get up." The tall brunette kept her hand clasped around the door frame, her eyes staring down at Evelyn's body imitating to be dead as she rested on her stomach amongst a pile of clothes. Her newly painted nails had been clacking against the frame out of annoyance causing the exhausted teen to poke her head up, and give quite an annoyed stare at her mother. Jean's eyebrows lifted in a mocking tone, "Well? Don't make me force you out of bed!" A small laugh escaped from her lips as she disappeared into the hallway, "You too, Noah, I will pull you out by the ankles!" The second she heard her footsteps getting lighter, she let out a hard groan, pushing herself up to kneel in her pile of clothes on top of the unmade bed. Rummaging through the giant pile of clothes on her bed, she picked out an outfit that would suit the first day. Right as she was putting on her new shirt, she heard the light footsteps grow louder. "Can't I just.. y'know, not go? I don't see a big deal." She pulled the shirt over her head, and looked back to see Jean resting against the doorway with her arms folded. The elder version of her rolled her eyes, grinning at the same time and opened her mouth, "It's the first day of your senior year, you're not doing what you did last year, Miss eighteen absences." A glare was given in response as she leaned over to her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, "Most of those absences weren't even my fault." She shrugged, thinking back to junior year. 'What a train wreck.' She thought back to the school year, that was the year where her best friend/boyfriend broke ties with her. It was also the year that Jean announced to Evelyn and Noah that they'd be getting a new parent. To her mother's knowledge, Evelyn didn't take it well, but didn't want to burden her new husband by telling him Evelyn's feelings.

The two exchanged looks of disappointment as well as mild awkwardness before her mother broke the silence, "I know..." She sighed, "Listen, Marcus is at a new school now... You can make more friends this year. I know you're with your brother too, but even if you don't make any new friends, you have college to look forward to,"Evelyn didn't know how to respond, part of her was worried and afraid that things would go south, "You have to take the bus today. It's going to take another day or two for your brother's car to get fixed at the mechanic's," The words practically reverberated through her ears, "What?" The girl walked around her mother toward the bathroom, snatching her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth. She kept her eyes on her mother through the mirror, "You heard me. I'm sorry I can't-" "So you're forcing me to go to some school with a bunch of freshman, as a senior?? Didn't you say brute force was never the option?" She interrupted, shaking her head as she quickly spit into the sink. "Evelyn, please. I know you're tired, and this past year has been rough.. Please just try, I promise it isn't bad.. You've barely done anything this past summer," Jean pleaded, she came up behind Evelyn and wrapped her arms around her. That was the kind of move that always made Evelyn cave in, she drooped her head and let out a defeated laugh, "Ah... I guess I can do that. I should probably get going though, you've wasted enough of my time." She joked, straightening herself up. Jean's little smile from before had widened into a much larger one, quickly thanking and kissing Evelyn's cheek as she hurried back into her own bedroom to share the wonderful news with her husband.

Evelyn fixed the backpack on her shoulders and looked out the bathroom window, an even louder groan escaping as she saw a storm brewing in the distance. 'I hate the rain..' Turning back into her room, she threw on her olive green jacket, slipping the hoodie over her head. With her hands tucked into her pockets, she slowly made her way down the hall. Knocking at Noah's door before hearing a groan, she entered the room, "Mom broke the news to me about the bus.." She said, proceeding toward his bed. Her twin awkwardly scratched his head, "Ah yeah, it sucks. I guess that's what I get for doing donuts over broken glass" He let out a disappointed chuckle as he watched Evelyn frown, "Come on Ev', it'll be fine. It's not like anything's changed at good ol' Silver Creek. Everyone already thinks you're a weirdo, so you'll just be a weirdo who takes the bu-" "Oh shut up!" The girl punched his arm, turning to leave his room, "Get ready, we gotta go," She rolled her eyes, hiding a playful smile from his tease.

With her feet treading against the gravely ground, she stood at the end of the driveway and waited. Moments later, her brother was right by her side, clinging onto his backpack. The bus ride to school was slow; the sky was purely gray, and the school in the distance was getting bigger. 'Another year in Silver Reeks' A smirk rose from her lips at her childish pun a typical dad would make. Sitting next to Noah who had been playing games on his phone, she kept her eyes glancing back and forth from him and to the outside. She hadn't been on a bus in a few years, this sucked. It was filled with freshmen and sophomores. Most juniors were driven by either friends, siblings, or even themselves. This was totally embarrassing.

Finally as she arrived to the gloomy looking school, she slung her bag over her shoulders and pulled out a sticky-note. Her mother's pretty hand writing instructing her which classroom she was in, history being the first. Noah pulled out a note similar to Evelyn's, of course having a few classes different from hers. They walked up to the entrance, putting things into their lockers before finally departing from each other. She rounded the corner to her classroom, a few minutes before the bell was about to ring, entering. Looking around to try and find an empty table to herself, there was no luck. The last seat was next to him. He was so... pretty.. Evertte Deyton was one of the cutest guys in school. Practically perfect in every way, he was great at sports, school, and talking to people. There was nothing wrong about him, she felt herself stop in motion as her eyes were cast in his direction. "Miss Melrose," The familiar voice spoke out, breaking her attention of the boy. The lanky female teacher gave a harsh frown, "Please, take a seat, now." Her hand directed toward the boy. Evelyn felt hesitant, but shook her head in agreement and slowly trotted toward his table. However with more people settling in the room, it seemed that maybe she wasn't going to get a spot next to him.
shoot me a pm!

hey are you still looking for partners? i have an interest in a jockxnerd plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back