• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom •batfam/dc rp cravings!•

icysubject

morgan 🤠
Hey! I’m really craving a few Batfam or Young Justice roleplays right now. For this, I’m mostly interested in playing canon characters. I’m looking for semi-lit./literate partners who can write at least a paragraph or more. If you want to make the rp dark, just ask me and we can discuss the plot! I’m always up for some nice angst..-

Pairings I’m craving.
Bold characters are who I prefer to play! If neither is bolded, I don’t have a preference.

Tim Drake x Stephanie Brown
Tim Drake X Conner Kent
Stephanie Brown
x Cassandra Cain
Dick Grayson x Barbara Gordon
Dick Grayson x Wally West
Jason Todd x Roy Harper
Bart Allen x Jaime Reyes
Stephanie Brown x Jason Todd

That’s all I can think of right now. Also, I’d me more than willing to do anything platonic with the robins or batgirls!

Last edited:
I do always enjoy finding people who like playing Jason Todd. Though, Roy isn't the one I normally pair up with the man.

I do always enjoy finding people who like playing Jason Todd. Though, Roy isn't the one I normally pair up with the man.
Honestly, there’s others I pair Jason with. I rushed a bit on this post, so I forgot to put a few in pfft. But to be more clear, I also enjoy pairing him with Kori, Artemis, and Kara as well.

Honestly, there’s others I pair Jason with. I rushed a bit on this post, so I forgot to put a few in pfft. But to be more clear, I also enjoy pairing him with Kori, Artemis, and Kara as well.

I'm okay with Roy, lol, but I like Artemis, too. Kori I won't touch because it feels like Grayson's leftovers, and I"m not sure who Kara is, unless you meant Barbara.
Depending if you know WIld Storm's world, you might not know who I pair with Jason.

I'm okay with Roy, lol, but I like Artemis, too. Kori I won't touch because it feels like Grayson's leftovers, and I"m not sure who Kara is, unless you meant Barbara.
Depending if you know WIld Storm's world, you might not know who I pair with Jason.
Sadly I’m not too familiar with Wild Storm’s world. Oh, and Kara is Supergirl! Sorry, I should’ve been a bit more clear with that.

Sadly I’m not too familiar with Wild Storm’s world. Oh, and Kara is Supergirl! Sorry, I should’ve been a bit more clear with that.

You're missing out on some good stuff. Midnighter alone makes the world interesting enough, but look up Cole Cash (AKA Grifter), he's pretty much a blonde Jason. Though, I'd say he's more willing to kill based on his military background.

You're missing out on some good stuff. Midnighter alone makes the world interesting enough, but look up Cole Cash (AKA Grifter), he's pretty much a blonde Jason. Though, I'd say he's more willing to kill based on his military background.
I’ll look into it! Seems very interesting.

I’ll look into it! Seems very interesting.
I have an idea that would make since for the DCU and Wild Storm world to interact. Though it might not make too much since unless you read the current Red Hood comic series, and a bit of know how of the Flash Point event.

I have an idea that would make since for the DCU and Wild Storm world to interact. Though it might not make too much since unless you read the current Red Hood comic series, and a bit of know how of the Flash Point event.
Alright, I’ll look into it! It seems interesting enough, and crossovers have always held an interest with me, pfft.

Alright, I’ll look into it! It seems interesting enough, and crossovers have always held an interest with me, pfft.
Flash Point turned into DC's event to combine DC and WildStorm into one world after they bought the rights from Jim Lee.
In Flash Point, Grifter led the rebels of that event. I think he was tasked with finding Lois Lane.
In Red Hood's rebirth title, the warp-hole sent Artemis and Bizarro to a post-apocalyptic world, one very similar to the Flash Point world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back