• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • The Helpful Seven Sins • [Looking For more people!]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm thankful for everyone that did not give up and the new people that are ready to start - I'll post up the first reply on the main thread to start us off soon

I'm thankful for everyone that did not give up and the new people that are ready to start - I'll post up the first reply on the main thread to start us off soon
Aka, the Lore thread, for those who aren't aware yet
Our threads are just a biiit shuffled around XD >w<

I kinda forgot about this but are we waiting on a third player for roommates or do we already have one? Also something something post in progress but may be delayed as I decide if I want to add more things to my post.

EDIT: ALSO HA HA I'M VERY SMART.JPG but do the three characters know each other from the get go or?

We are missing the third roommate but for now two is enough to start it off - in the long run if we find someone else to join in we will fill in the third spot

Lol RPN is failing to notify me of things again, I see ^^'

I feel a bit sickly rn, so chances are I won't be able to get to this today and only tomorrow sometime after therapy. Been thinking on work on more familiar things for now or just outright end the day prematurely, depends on how bad I feel. I just wanna take things a bit easy until this sudden bout of nausea subsides (or not, who knows?)

Anyways, at a minimum, be ready for cute sleepy child tomorrow~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back