• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zootopia NickxJudy role play search.

Tabbypie22

Hello everyone I currently am looking for someone to do a Zootopia NickxJudy role play with. I currently have an idea that I would love to do I’ll tell you about it in pm if you’re interested . If you are please either comment below or pm me .

Who did you have in mind to write as, if I might ask that? Either Nick or Judy? And what is this idea that you had for the RP?

I mean I can honestly be either or but I do have more experience with Judy so would prefer to be her honestly.

Also my idea is to have a new cop join the ZPD and he starts hitting on Judy which causes Nick to get jealous because he has a crush on her .

Then we can just make it up from there if it would be something you’d be interested in.

Hmm it sure sounds like an interesting plot 🤔

I don't mind giving a try at RPing as Nick, but who's going to RP as this new cop you talked about? I should probably tell you that I don't usually do doubles or more, because it's harder for me to focus on two characters instead of only one.

Okay and sorry about the late response it didn’t notify me that you replied for some reason but anyways that’s fine I can role play as him no worries.

It's fine, it can be a while for me to reply sometimes 😅

So what sort of animal is this new cop? And does this plot take place while they're taking a day off or something, or at least off-duty?

Also I was thinking the relationship between Nick and this new cop should start out as friendly, like they're getting to know each other and such, yet Nick slowly gets envious of him the more he interacts with Judy, but still tries to keep his cool and act cordial.

Sure sounds good to me but I was thinking about starting with having this new cop start at the ZPD so maybe we can start with all them meeting and becoming friend then maybe jump to having them all hang out on their day off?

Also idk honestly I’m thinking about having him be some kind of predator though. Idk maybe a wolf if that works for you?

Yeah that plot sounds good tbh 😉👍

Hmm we could have this new cop as either a wolf, like you suggested, or maybe a bengal tiger or a young gorilla (not sure what you might think about this last one).

Btw I had this headcanon that when Nick was a teenager, he'd often pull pranks for a quick laugh, with pantsing being his preferred one, as it also allows him to pick the pockets of his targets. Maybe we could incorporate that into the plot at some point.

Hmm I say let’s just go with having him be a wolf lol.

Also idk maybe if we can find a way to make it work with the plot somehow.

So a wolf it is then 😉👍
Maybe we can call him Oliver or whichever name you might have for him lol.

Sure that sounds good, it was just to give Nick a bit more of a backstory anyway. Also, we could have him developing platonic feelings for Oliver for some reason, like it's happening the more jealous he becomes of him, if it makes sense to you.

Lol I was just going to make up some random name when the time came so sure Oliver is fine with me.

Also no lol I’m sorry I’m oblivious to things sometimes 😂 so no I’m don’t really understand what you mean by that.

Oh no that's fine, we can just wing it with what happens between Nick and Oliver lol 😛

Btw if you had any headcanons involving Judy and/or Oliver then I'd love to hear them out.

Hmm….I I do have a headcanon about Judy. I just feel that she would be oblivious to the fact Nick and Oliver both have crushes on her.

Lol I didn’t realize we were still talking on my request post 😂 here I’ll send you a pm and we can move this to there

I can totally imagine that 😝
She just wants to enjoy herself in the company of the guys, while they're both in love with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back