• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Max looked at the little puppy in shock then looked at Jeff feeling tears prick her eyes "Are you serious?" She asked quietly taking the little baby into her arms beforr she started crying keeping him close to her

Norman sighed heavily and looked over at her seeing how awkward she was being "You want the truth?" He asked watching her nod "Fucking sucked,I got through but my head wasnt there."

Jeffery smirks and nods. “He’s all yours.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her. He bites his lip softly and watches them, frowning a little when she starts crying. “Fuck, did I do something wrong?” He asks worriedly.

Kat frowns and hesitated a little before going over to the couch. She sits down and takes his hand gently. “I’m sorry.” She says softly and rubs the back of his hand with her thumb. “How’s the baby and Diane?” She asks softly.

Max shook her head looking at him "No....no its just...he is a little baby and...even though its not human...I still have a baby." She whispered crying more as the puppy cuddled her "Oh Jeff I love him."

Norman sat down and frowned as she apologized taking his hand from hers "She is fine I guess, havent talked with her much. Jack is good, I see almost every weekend." He murmured looking at the ground "I never cheated on you...fuck all I ever wanted was you since the day we met...but you just...why can't you trust me?" He asked finally looking at her with the most broken eyes he had ever had.

Jeffery smiles and goes over to her. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her forehead. “What are you gonna name him?” He asks softly and sways with her a little.

Kat frowns when he pulls his hand away and sight softly. She looks down and plays with her fingers. “I do trust you.” She says softly and sighs. “I just....I don’t know. There’s not a good excuse.” She murmurs and stands up. “Im sorry. I shouldn’t have come.” She murmurs and heads for the door.

Max looked at him and smiled softly "How about Bandit?" She asked softly as she scratched behind the puppy's ears while he relaxed in her arms "How did you get him here?"

Norman frowned and grabbed her wrist gently "No. No youre not going to walk away from this again Kat, there is no trust if everytime I spend tine with another woman you think I'm cheating how would you feel if you had found someone aftet me gotten pregnant and still had a working relationship with the father but I thought you were cheating huh? Look I fucked up, I didnt call, its worriesome, but you automatically jumped to me cheating before even trying to ask me, just because I didnt answer the phone doesnt mean you couldnt have came up to me."

Jeffery smiles. “I like it.” He murmurs softly. “A friend of mines dog had puppy’s and I got one. He knows where the spare key so I asked him to have it here by the time we got here.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her.

Kat frowns. “What do you want me to say Norman!? I’m sorry I know I fucked up but I can’t go back and change how I reacted!” She snaps. “If I could I would!” She pulls her arm away. And tears up and little bit quickly wipes her eyes. She knew she had no right to be crying. This was her fault and she was well aware of that. “I’m sorry okay. I am.”

Max smiled widely at him and turned in his arms kissing him lovingly. This was the first time she had kissed him like this since it all happened but she wanted him to know that she loved him and appreciated this so much.

Norman sighed heavily and shook his head "Kat please...don't go. I just...can I trust that you can trust me?" He asked

Jeffery smiles and kisses her back softly. He holds her close and rubs her hips gently. He smiles and pulls back a little. “I love you so much Max.” He murmurs softly.

Kat sighs softly and nods a little. She looks down and rubs a hand through her hair. “I won’t take the job in London, but maybe it’s not a good idea we automatically move back in together.” She murmurs softly. “I’ll find another apartment to stay in.” She says softly.

Max smiled softly at him "I love you too Jeff." She whispered placing the puppy down as he started to squirm in her arms "He is our baby." She murmured

Norman frowned softly giving a nod "Oh um...yeah sure if thats what you want." He murmured giving a soft sigh

Jeffery smiles and nods. He hugs her tightly and nuzzles his face in her neck. “I’m just happy to see you smile again.” He says softly.

Kat sighs softly. “Honestly I don’t want to be away from you but I thought maybe you’d feel better if I stayed somewhere else for a bit.” She murmurs soflty and looks at him.

Max nodded and took his hand to sit down "We need to go to the store to get him a leash and food, some toys." She said running over everything she was would need for their new little family member

Norman sighed heavily shaking his head some "I really dont care Kat, I just want this behind us, I want you home."

Jeffery smiles as he listens to her and just lets her ramble on. He was just glad she was happy again. He rubs her back softly and just watches her happily.

Kat nods a little and sighs softly. “Okay.” She murmurs softly and bites her lip. She squeezes his hand softly. “I’m gonna go get my stuff out of the car.” She says softly and heads to the door and goes down to her car.

Max turned to face him giving another smile "I love you babe." she murmured wrapping her arms around his neck giggling as Bandit ran around their legs "What is it? You want some attention?" she cooed picking him up and laughing softly as he instantly cuddled up into her "Lets take a picture." she said excitedly to Jeff

Norman nodded going to get properly dressed since she was there. He helped her get her things into the apartment and kissed her cheek gently "You know, I think I might have more shit than you do." he said giving a small laugh

Jeffery smiles. “I love you too sweetie.” He murmurs and watches her happily. He chuckles and nods, going to grab his phone. He put some it in front of them and snaps the picture as she holds bandit up to her face. He chuckles and posts the pictures on Instagram. “Newest edition to the family. Love you little bandit.” He posts as the caption.

Kat smiles a little and takes her stuff into the guest room. She starts unpacking her stuff and runs a hand through her hair. She sighs softly and glances around the room. She needed to grab some of the extra sheets they had for the bed.

Max smiled softly and reposted it after a few minutes before she went to lay on the couch with Bandit "I hope he gets along with the other animals." She murmured

Norman bit his lip as they entered their room scratching the back of his neck at how messy it was. He had really given up since she left and had little motivation to do anything other than work.

Jeffery smiles and scratches bandits head. “I think he will.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her. He kisses her shoulder and pulls her closer. “I love you so much.” He murmurs softly.

Kat walks into the bedroom to look for some extra sheets and sees the mess. She instantly starts cleaning it up for him. It was the least she could do after everything. She starts putting away the clean clothes and throwing the dirty ones in the hamper so she could start on laundry. When it gets full she starts the first load before going back to cleaning the room.

Max gave a soft smile and nodded "I love you too Jeff." She whispered giggling as Bandit sniffed and licked at her fingers here and there.

Norman watched her and frowned standing infront of her as she tried to go back into the room "Go sit down, this is my mess I got this." He murmured

Jeffery smiles and kisses her head softly. He holds her close and relaxes with her. He holds her close.

Kat looks up at him and frowns a little. “I got it.” She murmurs and watches him. She smiles slightly at him and slides around him.

Max glanced back at him giving a soft smile "How did I deserve you?" She asked softly

Norman pulled her into his arms hugging her from behind "I told you I got it, now go sit down please." He whispered a little roughly into her ear but it wasnt in an angry way.

Jeffery smiles and kisses her shoulder. “I love you baby.” He murmurs softly.

Kat jumps a little and shivers. She bites her lip softly and glances behind her at him. “It’s fine Norman. I got it. Let me do this for you.”

Max gave a soft smile "I love you too babe." She whispered giggling as Bandit climbed over them and curled into Jeff as well

Norman pulled her into him and shook his head "No, you're not." He muttered into her ear pressing himself into her "You arent just going to show up and clean the mess Ive made."

Jeffery smirks and rubs Bandits ear softly. “Hey buddy.” He murmurd and kisses his head softly.

Kat closes her eyes and leans back agaisnt him. She missed being in his arms. “I’m pretty sure it’s my mess.” She murmurd softly. She turns so she was facing him and cuddles into his chest, hoping he didn’t push her away.

Max smiled softly as Bandit started to fall asleep against him "When he wakes up again lets go to the petsmart and get his things." She murmured smiling as their little puppy slept soundly between them.

Norman held her close and started swaying with her shaking his head "Its my mess." He whispered running his fingers through her hair gently

Jeffery smirks and nods. “Of course.” He murmurs softly. He kisses her head softly and rubs Bandits back softly.

Kat smiles a little and nuzzles her face in his neck. “I missed you.” She whimpers and holds onto him tightly.

As the night went on Max hadn't let Bandit out of her sight. She had taken him to the petstore and was now sitting on the ground in the living room watching him run around and play

Norman nodded and held her close to him "I missed you too babe." He murmured making her look at him before he placed a gentle kiss on her lips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back