• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Jeffery smiles as he watches her while h makes dinner. He was so glad she was this happy again. He had been so worried about her. “Dinners ready love.”

Kat kisses him back softly and blushes a little. She pulls away and looks down. “What do you want for dinner?” She asks soflty.

Max gave a small smile to him and got up going over to make herself some of the food "Mmm babe this looks and smells delicious." She murmured kissing him gently before she went to get herself a drink

Norman shrugged some still holding her close giving a small smirk "Can I say you?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows

Jeffery smiles and watches bandit bound behind her. He chuckles and scoops the puppy up, giving him some love.

Kat blushes darkly and giggles softly. “Shush.” She murmurd wnd moves away from him. “And I’m still cleaning the room.” She tells him and sticks her tongue out at him.

Max smiled as Bandit licked his face and she quickly got a picture of the two of them "Two of my three boys." She said happily as she went over and kissed Jeff gently again.

Norman groaned and rolled his eyes "Fine fine, whatever you say." He murmured before he went to the kitchen to get them something made for dinner.

Jeffery smiles and kisses her softly. “You’re other boy might be coming to visit. He misses you.” He murmurs soflty and smiles at her.

Kat giggles softly and goes back to cleaning the room. She gets it al done and goes to sit on the couch and curls up. She bites her lip softly Nd glances round.

Max smiled some at him and ran a hand through his hair "Mmm I'm glad, I miss him too." She said happily finally starting to feel more like herself

Norman came out with an oven pizza and gave her a small smile "So I didnt have anything else to make." He said laughimg some

Jeffery smiles and puts bandit down. He holds her close and kisses her nose. “I love you.”

Kat looks over at him. “I could have gone and got us something.” She murmurs soflty and smiles at him.

Max gave a soft smile "I love you too." She murmured before she went to sit down with him at their dining room table to eat

Norman chuckled some "Its your favorite kind though, and I didnt want you to have to go out." He murmured sitting down

Jeffery sits down with her and kisses her cheek. He starts eating and holds her hand gently. He was so glad to have her.

Kat nods a little and smiles a little. She takes a piece and starts eating. She cuddles into his side and glances up at him. “Do you want me to sleep out here for a few nights?” She asks softly.

-1 month-
One month, one month was all it took for Max to get back into a slump about a baby. Norman had come over with Kat for dinner and brought his son, which sent her into a spiraling depression. She loved Bandit but it still wasn't fully the same and today it was really bad. She was in Jeff's trailer as he sat in his Negan attire going over lines before he was called to set.

Norman sat on set giving a small smile as he face timed Kat from her new job. She had gotten a role on Rocketman and he was so happy to have her back but he was also missing her like crazy with her being in England. He just hoped that it would all be over soon and she would be in his arms again.

Jeffery glances over at her and sighs. She had gone back into her spiral and it was killing him. She wasn’t happy at all and he couldn’t seem to do anything to change her mood. He sighs softly and throws his script down and gets up. “I’m gonna head to set.” He grumbles and leaves the trailer. It was starting to get frustrating, which only made him feel worse for getting frustrated.

Kat smiles at Norman and bites her lip softly. She loved being in the show and she loved having the opportunity but she missed Norman and she was scared. They had just made up and things were still rocky. She wasn’t sure the distance was going to do them any good. “I miss you.” She murmurs softly and looks down. She wanted to be with him and being away was starting to really get her down.

Max sighed heavily and watched him leave letting a few tears fall as she looked herself over in the small mirror "He's tired of you now..." she whispered to herself truely thinking Jeff would leave her now because of this. She could tell he was getting angry with her.

Norman nodded and gave a small sigh "I know baby I know, we'll see eachother soon okay?" He murmured blowing her a kiss frowning as he saw Richard come up behind her and say hi. He didn't like Richard, he was always a bit too friendly with Kat.

Jeffery does his scenes and comes back. He looks over at her and pulls her close. He kisses her neck softly and rubs her sides softly. “You know how sexy you are?” He asks softly and nips at her neck gently. They hadn’t slept together in what felt like ages and being in character for negan always made him want her more.

Kat nods a little and frowns. “Yeah.” She murmurs and glances behind her. She smiles at Richard and waves. “Hey.” She murmurs and then turns back to Norman. “How’s Jack doing?” She asks soflty and bites her lip. She loved the little boy now that she’d finally met him and it made her want kids of their own so bad. She hadn’t said anything to him though, still a little hesitant to mention kids, or their future. She had even been too scared to ask if she could have her engagement ring back before she left. “Have you gotten to see him a lot?”

Max frowned softly and pulled away from him "Stop Jeff....stop lying to me." She whispered taking a deep breath looking over at him "I know you hate me." She muttered

Norman gave a nod running a hand through his hair "Yeah he is getting so big, already takin shaky steps." He said with a small chuckle "So Richard behaving himself?"

Jeffery frowns and watches her. “I don’t hate you. I could never hate you.” He murmurd and pulls her back to him. “I love you so much baby.” He murmurs softly.

Kat looks at him and raises an eyebrow. “Norman were just friends.” She murmurs softly. “We barely even talk off set.” She murmurs and smiles a little at him. “How’s your new makeup artist by the way?”

Max shook her head and turned away from him "No stop it! How could you still love me after this?! After me loosing our child?!" She said feeling more of her parents words seep through her that she had been hearing since she lost the baby

Norman nodded some "I know, he just....something is a bit off with him." He murmured giving a shrug at the mention of his new artist "She is nice, sweet lady, talks about her kids a lot so we have that in common." He explained chuckling some "She has a little crush on Andy and its the funniest thing, she gets all flustered when he comes in the trailer."

Jeffery frowns. “Max that wasn’t your fault. It can happen to anyone. We can try again whenever you want.” He murmurs and frowns at her. “I don’t blame you for any of that.”

Kat laughs softly and shakes her head. That’s cute.” She murmurs softly, deciding to ignore his comment about Richard. She glances up when Richard starts talking to her though and telling her he needed a quick touch up before his next scene. “I gotta go babe. I love you.” She murmurs soflty and booed him a kiss. She hangs up and heads over to help Richard.

Max shook her head looking at him "But what if it was?! Jeff how can you still love me after all of this?!" She said sobbimg more seeing the anger start to come into his eyes

Richard gave her a small smile as she came over just staring at her "So that your man?" He asked his scottish accent very thick today but thankfully he was still understandable.

Jeffery frowns and starts to get angry. “Why would I stop loving you over this!? You did nothing wrong! You were so careful the whole pregnancy! This stuff just happens Max!” He yells and shakes his head. “I’m more angry that you push me away and won’t let me help you! I’m angry with myself because I can’t make you happy anymore!”

Kat smiles and nods. “Yeah.” She murmurs and grabs her makeup brushes. She starts touching up his makeup and bites her lip softly. She really wanted to be back home with Norman and she really hoped this thing he had about Richard wouldn’t ruin things again. She felt a knot in her stomach just thinking about it.

Max whimpered softly as he started to yell taking a deep breath "You do make me happy Jeff...I just....I dont know how to let go of this! I dont understand how this is so easy for you!" She yelled to him not thinking straight. She knew this hurt him just as bad but right now it seemed to her he was over it and fine.

Richard nodded and licked his bottom lip some "Well he is a very lucky man, you are quite gorgeous." He said in a somewhat flirty way but it couldnt been taken as a compliment from a friend as well.

Jeffery frowns and shakes his head. “You think I’m over it, that I don’t care?” He couldn’t believe she’d think he wasn’t as hurt as she was. “I loved our baby and I miss them every single day even though I never meet them. It’s not easy for me.” He tells her and grabs his stuff. “I’m going home.”

Kat laughs softly and blushes. “Whatever.” She giggles and rolls her eyes playfully at him. She smiles and finishes up his makeup. “Now go turn on your charm for the cameras mister.”

Max grabbed his arm and made him face her "No! No youre not leaving and avoiding this damn it!" She yelled taking deep breaths to try and calm herself down while tears poured down her face

Richard chuckled some and gave her a wink before he went off to the scene area

Jeffery looks at her. “Why should I stay? So you can continue to assume that I hate you, that I don’t miss out child, that this is all easy for me?!” He screams at her and pulls away from her. “If you wanna believe that go for it but I’m not standing here and listening to it!”

Kat smiles a little and sighs. She sits back down and texts Norman. “I’m free again if you wanna FaceTime.” She sends and waits. She bites her lip soflty.

Max cried softly shakimg her head more before she turned away taking deep breaths to try and calm down "I dont....I dont know what to do anymore Jeffrey..I'm so terrified that if we try agaim we'll loose that one too."

Norman smiled some seeing her text and quickly facetimed her "Hey beautiful just in time, I just got back to makeup." He said chuckling

Jeffery sighs softly. “We don’t have to try again.” He murmurs soflty. “If you never want to try again I’ll support you.” He murmurs skftly and leans against the door. “I love you Max and I always will.” He murmurs softly, losing some of the fire. He just wanted her to be happy again. “God even if you wanted to leave me I’d support it if it made you happy again. I just want you happy again.”

Kat grins when she sees his face and bites her lip softly. “How long so I get you for this time?” She asks softly and runs a band through her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back