• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Max whimpered shaking her head as she went over to him "No, no I can't loose you too Jeff. I can't." She whispered taking a deep breath and finally calming down "Im so sorry....for everything, for me being this way and not paying attention to your feelings, Ive been absolutely awful to you." She murmured as she clund onto him

Norman shrugged some "Probably a good 30 minutes but good thing is that this is my last scene for the day." He said happily chuckling as his artist 'awwed' at the two of them

Jeffery holds her close and kisses her head softly. He rubs her sides gently and keeps her close. “Don’t apologize. It’s fine.” He murmurs soflty and kisses her head gently.

Kat grins. “Yay!” She giggles and then blushes as she hears the Awww in the background. She bites her lip and looks down shyly. “I’m done for the day too.” She murmurs softly and glances back up at him. “How’s filmimg going?”

Max shook her head frowning "No Jeff, no its not fine." She muttered while hiding her face in his chest

Norman smiled some at her "Its going good, Jeff has been killing it this season." He explained "Oh and they might finally get me a dog!"

Jeffery holds her close and kisses her head softly. He rocks her gently and rubs her back softly.

Kat giggles softly. “Yay!” She exclaims and smiles at him. “How’s Max doing?” She asks softly and bites her lip.

Max looked him over seeing he was still in costume feeling something come over her that she hadn't felt in a while. She wanted him. For the first time since her pregnancy she wanted him. She tipped her head up and stared in his eyes before she pressed her lips firmly to his.

Norman sighed some and gave a shrug "From what I hear from Jeff she has good and bad days. He got her that puppy and she was happy but he says her family has been talking shit and making her feel bad again." He explained "I'm sure she will get through this though."

Jeffery watches her and holds her hips gently. He rubs her hips softly and watches her. He was taken aback at first by her kiss and the passion behind it. He soon returns the kiss though and presses her up agaisnt the wall. He smirks agaisnt her lips and rubs a hand up her shirt and moves his knee in between her legs. “Someone’s needy.” He smirks and lifts her up, making her wrap her legs around him. He walks over to the couch in his trailer and lays her down. “You know you’re so fucking beautiful.” He murmurs softly to her and nips at her skin. “My perfect baby.” He murmurs softly and rubs his hands along her body.

Kat nods a little as she listens to him. “I haven’t really talked to her much. I knew she was having a hard time and I felt like I was just making it worse.” She murmurs softly and sighs. She runs a hand through her hair and yawns softly. “I’m hoping to come visit soon. We might be having a little break, but it just depends on if we can get these next few scenes done on time.” She murmurs soflty and smiles at him. She really hoped they could get a break. She missed him and it would be nice to see him even for a little bit. She glances up when she hears someone come back into the trailer and smiles at Richard. She perks up when he asks if she wanted to go out with him a few other cast members for drinks and dinner and agrees. She had been staying cooped up in her hotel room and this would be a nice change.

Max nodded softly and bit his lower lip feeling even more turned on at how he was talking to her just like Negan would talk to her character. It was incredibly sexy.

Norman smiled happily "That sounds so great babe." He murmured but frowned when he heard Richard ask her out "So now he is asking you out on dates?" He muttered getting aggitated by it. Richard knew he was dating Kat and yet he still flirted with her

Jeffery smirks and kisses her hard. He was soon tearing off her clothes as well as his. When they were done he laid with her on his chest and panted softly. He rubs her back softly and smiles down at her. “Wow.” He mutters soflty and shakes his head. He had missed this. He had missed her so much. He glances down at her and smiles a little. “Are you okay? I didn’t go too far did I?” He asks softly.

Kat waves to Richard as he goes to change and frowns at Norman. “He’s not asking me on a date. A bunch of other cast members are going.” She murmurs softly and watches him. “You know if it was a date I wouldn’t say yes. I’m not gonna cheat on you.” She murmurs and frowns. She felt hurt he’d think that low of her, but she also couldn’t blame him. She had done the same thing to him twice. She sighs softly and rubs a hand through her hair. “Look I...I won’t go.” She assures him.

Max smiled softly shaking her head some "No....no that was amazing." She said softly kissing him gently then panted quietly stroking his cheek gently "I love you more than anything."

Norman shook his head frowning more "No I'm not saying that Kat, I've got no issue with you going. I don't think you're going to cheat either. I don't trust HIM, he is just continuously flirting in a non-innocent way and I don't like it." He explained to her

Jeffery smiles and caresses her cheek gently. “I love you too sweetie.” He murmurs and kisses her softly. “You mean everything to me.” He murmurs and carefully gets up with her. “We should head home though. I’m sure bandit is freaking out.” He chuckles softly. He grabs her clothes for her and hands them to her before grabbing his own. He gets dressed quickly and waits for her.

Kat sighs softly and shakes her head. “I’m not gonna go Norman.” She murmurs and runs a hand through her hair. She didn’t think Richard was flirting with her, just being nice. He knew she was taken. She glances at the time and sighs. “I gotta get packed up and head out. Call me when you get home.” She murmurs and hangs up. She slides her phone in her pocket and starts cleaning up her area to head out to her hotel.

Max got dressed and laughed softly "Yeah he probably is." She murmured before taking his hand "You know, it was pretty sexy when you were acting like Negan." She whispered to him giving a small laugh as she saw a light pink blush go across his cheeks

Norman sighed some shaking his head "Babe go. I'm serious okay? Go have fun. I promise I'm fine." He said groaning as she hung up. He finished up with the day and quickly called her when he got home hoping she had gone out like he told her to.

Jeffery blushes a little at her words and tickles her sides. “Oh am I not sexy normally?” He teases her and picks her up. He chuckles soflty and carries her over to his bike. “Wanna order Indian takeout for dinner tonight?” He asks softly and hands her the helmet, getring in wirh her.

Kat picks up the phone and leans back in her bed. “Hey.” She murmurs and turns the th down. She was in her hotel, eating some pizza she ordered and watching movies. “How did filming go?” She asks soflty and smiles a little.

Max laughed shakimg her head some "You are of course the sexiest, but Negan is a close second." She said teasingly giving him a wink and squealing as he picked her up. When he sat her on his bike she smile and nodded "Mmm that does sound good, but only if I get you for dessert."

Norman smiled softly as he heard her voice "Went fine, you out with everyone?" He asked not wanting to interupt her time out. He hoped she had listened and understood it wasnt her he was worried about, she may have thought Richard was being nice but he could see him laying on the charm just a bit too thick

Jeffery chuckles soflty and shakes his head. He kisses her softly and heads home. “You can have me whenever you want.” He murmurs softly. He gets home and heads inside, Bandit running towards them. He chuckles softly and picks him up. “Hey buddy!” He murmurs and pets him.

Kat leans back and runs a hand through her hair. “No I’m in the hotel watching movies and eating pizza.” She murmurs softly and curls up. She smiles and lays down. “I can’t wait to see this new season. I hate not being able to know everything before everyone else anymore.” She laughs softly.

Max smirked softly at him and held him tight the entire ride back to their place. She squealed as she saw Bandit and quickly took him from Jeff "Oh hello my precious baby boy!" She said happily smiling as he cuddled into her closely "Oh yes Mommy missed you too yes she did." She cooed

Norman gave a small sigh but chuckled a bit "I think its hilarious that you don't know because then I can tease you about it." He said laughing a bit knowing she was probably pouting

Jeffery chuckles softly as he watches her with bandit. He smiles and goes to get a beer from the fridge. “Want anything hun?” He asks and glances back towards her. He really hoped he could start a family with her soon. He hoped he could give her a baby this time.

Kat pouts a little and shakes her head. “Meanie.” She grumbles and sticks her tongue out at the phone, even if he couldn’t see it. She curls up and pulls the blankets over her. “How much longer do you have for filming?” She asks softly and nuzzles into the pillows.

Max smiled happily shaking her head some "No I'm good, I just want some food." She said giving a small laugh before she placed Bandit down and went over to him wrapping her arms around his neck "Mmm I love you." She whispered while she kissed him

Norman chuckled some and smiled happily "They said probably another month." He said lying straight through his teeth. He had found out today they were taking two weeks off and he was now trying to find tickets to get to London to see her.

Jeffery smiles and kisses her softly. “You’re usual?” He asks softly and holds her close. He kisses her forehead softly. He grabs his cell phone and calls the restaurant to place the order before going to the living room with her and sitting down with her on his lap. He smiles and kisses her cheek.

Kay frowns and sighs softly. “Well I found out before I left that were not on schedule and that week off isn’t gonna happen anymore.” She sighs softly and rubs her temples. “I guess that means another month at least before we see each other.” She says softly and looks down. She really hated that they were gonna have to go that long.

Max smiled happily and koved to straddle his waist keeping her body close to his "I love you." She murmured softly kissing him gently while she ran her fingers through his hair the way she knew he liked it.

Norman frowned some and sighed heavily "Well I guess we'll have to take advantage of facetime." He murmured softly to her. This was perfect, he could surprise her make her happy

Jeffery smiles when he feels her playing with his hair and closes his eyes. “I love you too.” He murmurd softly and leans back. “Hmm that feels good.” He murmurs and rubs her side softly. He opens his eyes and looks at her. “Wanna go back to the farm during our two weeks off?” He asks soflty

Kat sighs softly and nods. “Yeah, I guess so.” She murmurs softly and turns the tv off. “I gotta get some sleep babe. I love you. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” She murmurs and blows a kiss to the phone. She hangs up and gets everything cleaned up and goes to sleep. She was really dreading another month away from him.

Max smiled and continued to run her fingers through his hair "Yeah I'd like that a lot. I miss all our other animal babies." She said softly smiling as Bandit jumped on the couch and layed next to them "You think Gus could come out? We havent seen him in a bit I miss him." She murmured

Norman said his goodnights and smiled happily as he found a flight that would leave out tomorrow morning. He quickly started getting packed and made sure he had everything

Jeffery nods a little. “Ill find a flight after dinner for tomorrow.” He murmurs and smiles at her. “And I’ll call and see if he can come stay a few days. I miss the little guy.” He chuckles and rubs her sides. “Plus he’s been bugging me to see bandit.” He chuckles and gets up when the food comes. He eats dinner with her and then finds a flight for tomorrow afternoon. He heads up to bed with her after that.

Kat sleeps through the night and wakes up to her alarm the next morning. She sighs softly and gets ready for her day, texting Norman a good morning and that she hoped he had a good day on set. She heads down to the rocket man set and sets up her trailer, chatting with a few other makeup artists.

Max woke up the next morning and smiled softly at Jeff who was already awake and reading with his glasses on "Mmmm good morning handsome." She said softly scooting over and cuddling into his side.

Norman woke up early that morning and smiled seeing her text since she was 6 hours ahead of him. He sent her one back and quickly got ready and made his way to the airport hoping to be there in time for her to still be working so he could surprise her there.

Jeffery smiles over at her and wraps an arm around her, rubbing her back softly. “Morning beautiful.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her. He kisses her head softly and puts his book down. “Our flight homes at one.” He tells her and watches her happily.

Kat goes through the morning of doing the makeup for some of the cast members and smiles. She was happy cause they were filming a concert scene so she got to do the crazy makeup looks. She soon finishes up and heads to the tent for her lunch break.

Max smiled happily and kissed his cheek "Oh yay thats great." She said glancing at the time and smirking "Well in that case, we have a bit before we need to pack up." She said moving to straddle him some "And you never gave me my dessert last night."

Norman got there around lunch time there and smiled happily even though he was really jet lagged. Thankfully with all his years of traveling it wasnt too bad most of the time. He got to her trailer and frowned not seeing her there smiling as he saw a co-worker "Can you get Kat? Tell her its an emergency but dont tell her I'm here." He said goijg inside and waiting for her to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back