• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Jeffery smiles at her and holds his hips gently. He kisses her softly and pulls her down. He starts roaming her body with his hands and soon was pulls her shirt off quickly. He flips them over and smirks. Afterwards her laid beside her and pants softly. He pulls her into his side and closes his eyes. “Never gets old.” He chuckles softly.

Kat was taking to one of the crew members when Jessica came over to tell her she needed to get to her trailer fast. She wouldn’t tell her what was going on, just that it was an emergency. She frowns and gets up, running to the trailer and going inside. She pants soflty and glances around, her eyes landing on Norman. Her eyes widen and she grins “oh my god!” She exclaims and runs over, jumping into his arms.

Max panted softly and nodded smiling happily "Mhmm." She said rolling over and tracing patterns on his chest "I love you." She said glancing at the time "I guess we should get up and get ready." She murmured

Norman smiled widely and hugged her close before handing her the flowers and chocolates he had gotten for her "For you my dear." He said softly unable to wipe the smile from his face

Jeffery smiles and nods. “Yeah we should.” He murmurs and gets up. He quickly gets dressed and packed up before heading to the kitchen to make them both some coffee. He pours it into the two travel mugs and hands her one when she comes down. “I just gotta get Bandit into his carrier and we’ll be good to go.” He murmurs.

Kat smiles and takes them. She sets them down on her makeup table and wraps her arms around him again. “I thought you still had filming to do?” She murmurs softly and kisses him. She was so happy he was here and she couldn’t stop smiling. She had missed him so much.

Max smiled happily and kissed his cheek calling for Bandit giggling as he quickly ran in and got in his crate "Look at him, so trained." She said giggling a bit. She held him close yawning some "I cant wait to be home and away from everyone."

Norman shook his head chuckling some "Two week break for everyone...I wanted to surprise you." He said softly hoping she wouldnt get mad at him for essentially lying to her.

Jeffery smiles and kisses her cheek. “It’s a break we need.” He murmurs softly and kisses her nose. He gets their bags and get them in the car before getting Bandit and heading into the car with Max and heading to the airport.

Kat smiles and kisses him again. “It’s a great surprise.” She murmurs and giggles. “I missed you.” She murmurs and Plays with his hair gently. “How long are you staying?” She asks softly. She wasn’t sure with Jack back home if he’d be staying the full two weeks. She was sure he’d want some time with his son.

Max smiled happily as they arrived home nearly 4 hours later. She got out and let Bandit run to the door before she got inside and sighed happily "Its so amazing being home." she said quietly looking at Jeff as he walked inside with their bags. She ran over and hugged him tight pulling out her phone and taking a photo of the two of them 'Home Sweet Home.' she put as the caption when she posted it.

Norman smiled happily and kissed her back running his fingers through her hair "A week and a half." he murmured happily "Mingus will be in town along with Jack so I wanted to get some time with them." he explained

Jeffery smiles and holds her close. He kisses her head softly and picks her up, spinning her around. “I’m gonna call and see about Gus coming over in the next few day.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her.

Kat nods a little and bites her lip. “Do you think I could meet jack when I come back?” She asks soflty. She had meet Mingus when they first dated and she had always treated him like her own son. She hadn’t meet jack yet though evith everything. She bites her lip softly and plays with his fingers gently. She wasn’t even sure if Norman wanted her to meet him.

Max nodded happily and smiled "Alright babe. I hope he can, I miss him." She said happily giggling as Bandit came over to them and whined before running back to the back door "I think he wants to go out."

Norman smiled widely at her and nodded "Yeah, I'd love that." He said quietly pushing some hair from her face "I love that a lot."

Jeffery smiles and kisses her nose. He chuckles and opens the back door for him, going on the deck to watch him. “Don’t get too close to the goats buddy.” He tells him and smiles as he sits on the steps.

Kat smiles when he says yes and kisses his cheek. “Good.” She murmurs and cuddles into his chest. She realxes and sighs happily. “God I’m so glad you’re here.”

Max smiled and stepped out with him moving to lay in the hammock with him sighing happily as they swung gently "I wish we could do this all day sometimes, just stay here on our little farm and be to ourselves." she said softly to him relaxing with him

Norman smiled happily "So am I babe." he murmured frowning some when he saw Richard come into the trailer holding two drinks he was guessing for the two of them 'Oh...sorry I didn't know you had company Kat."

Jeffery wrap an arm around her and sighs softly. “Maybe I can talk to the producers and stuff, get a break from the walking dead for the next season. We can stay here and just recover.” He murmurs softly and looks at her.

Kat smiles and looks over at the door and sees Richard. “Hey Richard this is Norman.” She murmurs and wraps her arms around Norman’s middle. She kisses his cheek and grins at him.

Max shook her head gently cuddling him "No we don't need to do that, we'll be okay." She said quietly biting her lip hard "Babe....I...I want to try again."

Norman smirked some and waved at him "Nice to meet you." He murmured shaking his hand watching him a bit making sure he seemed like a strong guy

Jeffery nods a little and holds her close. He glances over at her and smiles. “I’d love to try again.” He murmurs soflty and kisses her cheek softly. He pulls her onto his lap and kisses her nose. “I love you so much.”

Kat smiles at them and rubs Norman’s chest. “Hey, you think you can get Maria to do your makeup today? I wanna head out early and spend some time with Norman.” She murmurs softly and smiles. She lays her head on his chest.

Max smiled happily and kissed him gently "I love you too." She said quietly stroking his cheek gently sighing happily "Maybe we should try right now."

Richard bit his lip as he looked at her up and down "Oh yeah that works." He murmured looking over them. Damn she had a guy, and old one, maybe he coukd still win her

Jeffery watches her and holds her waist gently. “Are you sure?” He asks softly and picks her up. He holds her close and carries her inside, getring Bandit to follow. He closes the door and smiles at her. “We can wait a few days. Make sure you really want this.”

Kat grins. “Thanks so much.” She murmurs and takes Norman’s hand, grabbing her purse. “Let’s go.” She murmurs and heads out of the trailer. She was completely oblivious to Richards feelings or intentions. She had Norman and that’s all she needed. “What do you wanna do? You hungry? Or tired? We can head back to my hotel and relax if you want.” She murmurs soflty.

Max shook her head some and kissed him lovingly "Jeff I'm sure, this is what I want." She whispered putting one of his hands on her stomach "I want us to try for another baby."

Norman smiled some and pulled her into him as he held her from behind "Are you on the menu?" He asked with a small smirk letting his hands roam up and down her body

Jeffery smirks and rubs her belly softly. “Okay.” He murmurs and picks her back up. He carries her upstairs and lays her down gently. “I love you so much.” He murmurs softly and rubs his hands up and down her sides.

Kat giggles softly and glances back at him. She kisses him softly and nods. “Always am for you.” She murmurs and turns to face him. She wraps her arms around his neck and presses agaisnt him. “Let’s head to my hotel.”

Max smiled happily and held him close to her "I love you babe." She whispered before they got down to business. She layed with him afterwards smiling as Bandit came into the room and jumped on the bed and curled up at their feet

Norman smirked some and got to her hotel quickly carrying her inside ans tossing her onto the bed "I've missed you so much." He murmured as he hovered over her and trailed kisses down her neck

Jeffery lays beside her and pulls her close. He smiles at bandit and laughs softly “he’s a mommas boy for sure.” He murmurs and kisses her cheek softly. He rubs her back gently and watches her. “You’re so beautiful sweetheart.”

Kat giggles and holds onto his shoulders. “I’ve missed you too babe.” She murmurd softly and rubs her hands along his chest. She kisses him hard and soon starts pulling his clothes off, gettinfdown to business

Max smiled happily anc nodded "He sure is and I love him." She said happily looking at him and blushed a light shade of pink "Thank you, you're very handsome." She murmured

Norman layed with her after two rounds panting heavily as he stared at the ceiling "Wow." He said looking over and kissed her cheek gently "Ive missed you so much."

Jeffery smiles and pretends to flick his hair back. “Oh I know it honey.” He teases and chuckles. He kisses her softly and rubs her back gently. “Think we should go again? Make sure we get a little one in there?” He asks and wiggles his eyebrows at her.

Kat pants and cuddles into his side. “Apparently.” She teases and smiles at him. “I’ve missed you too, so much.” She murmurs softly and traces patterns on his chest. “I was worried about the distance so early after everything.” She admits softly and frowns a little.

Max laughed some and gave a small smirk "Mmmm I think I need a shower in all honesty, but you're welcome to join me." She said sending him a wink as she got up and made her way to their attached master bathroom

Norman chuckled some and pulled her close to him "Babe you gotta stop worrying. The past is the past so lets leave it there and move forward okay? We're gonna be just fine." He assured her giving a big smile

Jeffery smiles and nods. Bequickly gets up and follows after her, turning the shower on for them. He holds her close and kisses her shoulder as he waits for the water to warm up. “I love you.” He murmurs softly.

Kat nods a little and looks up at him. She kisses his chin softly and sits up a little. “I’m glad you’re here.” She murmurs and rubs his leg softly. She smiles and watches him happily. She was happy she had him. She loved him so much

Max smiled and relaxed as the hot water hit her muscles "I love you too." She whispered leaning her back against him just relishing in the feeling of being there with him feeling normal for once

Norman smiled happily and kissed her cheek gently "I'm glad to be here, I dont think I would have been able to wait another month to see you." He murmured

Jeffery smiles and kisses her shoulder soflty. He holds her close and rubs her side softly. “You’re beautiful, you know that.”

Kat smiles and nods. “I agree. It would have been hard.” She murmurs softly and rubs his chest gently. She looks up at him and smiles. She sighs happily and realxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back