• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Jeffery shakes his head. “I could never hate you. Especially not for something like this sweetheart.” He assures her. “I love you sooo much.”

Kat sighs softly and sits up a little. “That I’m stupid was the main point.” She murmurs and looks down she sighssoftly and starts tearing up again. “I can’t really tell her she was wrong.” She murmurs and curls up.

Max nodded softly and held onto him "When are our flights? I want to go home." She mumbled softly to him

Norman sighed heavily shaking his head "Kat please come home, we can talk about this. You have to trust me, have I really made you not trust me?" He said quietly

Jeffery sighs softly. “First thing in the morning baby.” He murmurd softly and rocks her gently. “Don’t worry, I’ll get your stuff packed.”

Kat sighs softly. “I trust you, but I’m not coming home.” She murmurs soflty and runs a hand though her hair. “And it’s not because I don’t trust you or I don’t love you, it’s because I keep hurting you and maybe it’s best I don’t come back.”

Max shook her head "I'll pack up." She murmured going to get her things frowning as she opened the closet revealing some baby clothes she had purchased a few weeks ago "I gues I should return these."

Norman frowned more shaking his head "Do you even see how and why you're hurting me though?!" He asked taking a deep breath

Jeffery sighs softly and walks over to her. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her shoulder softly. “I’ll get them.”

Kat flinches a little and looks down. “I’m not coming back Norman. It’s better that I don’t.” She murmurs softly and curls up. “I love you so much Norman, but I’ve fucked hp twice and I think it’s better for you if I just leave.”

Max nodded softly and leaned into him "Thank you." She whispered keeping herself close to him "We need to tell Gus."

Norman frowned more and yelled out of anger "Kat! Cant you see you're hurting me more by leaving me?!" He said down the line

Jeffery nods and sighs softly. He kisses her head softly. “We will.” He murmurs soflty.

Kat jumps and flinches. She looks down and bites her lip softly and starts crying. “I have to go.” She whimpers and hangs up quickly. She curls up and shakes.

Max gave a small nod and held him close to her "I love you Jeffrey, more than anything in this world." she whispered to him.

Norman shakes his head and yells out of frustration again before he sits down and sighs heavily trying to get his head in the right place.

Jeffery smiles at her and kisses her head softly. “I love you too.” He murmurs softly.

Kat curls up and sighs. She didn’t know what to do anymore. She needed to get away. She quickly starts looking for jobs out of state

-3 months-
Max sat on set quietly looking through the lines Negan would have to say for the day. She had finished up her scenes weeks ago but still came to set to be near Jeff because being alone was too much for her at this point. She was in a severe downward spiral of depression and blaming herself for what happened. She barely spoke to anyone and was even coming to the point she was pushing Jeff away thinking he was putting on this show but secretly hated her for what happened.

Norman sat in his apartment lounging in a robe that Kat had left behind trying to get himself up for the day but he couldnt seem to do it. Thankfully he finished his scenes last week and now he could relax at home before he went back to his actual home outside of Atlanta. The break up had been really hard on him lately, the only time he went out was for quick groceries and when Diane dropped the baby off but even it was very brief. He wanted to be alone for as much as he could not really answering calls or talking to anyone for the time being.

Jeffery runs a hand through her hair and walks into his trailer after he got his makeup done. He sees her and smiles a little. He was really worried about her. She was pushing him away and it scared him. He hated how much she blamed herself too. He could only hope his surprise when they got home would help a little. He walks over and sits down beside her, kissing her cheek. “Hey beautiful lady.” He murmurs and smiles at her.

Kat day at the airport and sighs softly. She had accepted a job for a show being filmed in England. She needed to get as far away as possible. She missed Norman so much, but she couldn’t bring herself to go back. He was better off without her. She wasn’t good enough for him. She sighs softly and grabs her phone, calling Jeffery. She hadn’t really spoken to Max much since she yelled at her and she was afraid to call her now, but she wanted someone to know she had left so they didn’t worry too much. She sighs softly and leans back in the chair.

Max leaned into him a bit giving a soft toothless smile "Hey Jeff." she whispered looking up at him and sighing softly "How is filming going?" she asked yawning softly before she went back to looking over the lines. Her conversations were short with him now, she asked simple questions and let him talk but she didn't really say anything else. She heard his phone go off and saw Kat's name flash across the screen "Tell her I'm sorry." she mumbled before she got up and went to the little couch to lay down.

Norman sighed heavily and scrolled through her social media page thankful that she didn't block him. He missed her, he wanted her back in his arms laying with him peacefully. He knew she was just in her head, but really he needed her to know she was his everything and that she had to see that.

Jeffery sighs softly and wraps an arm around me. “It’s going good.” He murmurs softly and smiles. He sighs and watches her walk away before answering. “Hey Kat.” He murmurs and frowns when she tells him what she wanted to. “Kat no, don’t do that.” He tells her and stands up. “Kat come on you guys need to talk.” He groans and hands the phone to Max. “Jags at the airport. She’s leaving for London in an hour. Please talk some sense into her.” He begs Max. He knew her leaving would only hurt them both.

Kat sighs softly as she tried to reason with Jeff to just let it go. She sighs and hears him talking to Max. “Would you two stop. I’m leaving okay.” She mutters and curls up on the chair.

Max frowned and took the phone taking a deep breath "You leave, you go do this there is NO going back. There is no second chances again Kat, you willing to really give that up because you got self concious? You need to fix yourself up because youre both so in love with eachother you deserve eachother. Go see him, talk to him, then decide." She told her before hanging up.

Jeffery frowns a little and sighs. He takes his phone back and watches her. He was really worried. He sighs and nuzzles his Facebook in her neck gently. “Im almost ready to go home.” He murmurs soflty

Kat sighs and thinks about it before grabbing her stuff and heading to the apartment. She bites her lip and uses her key to get in. She had never left it or remembered to give it back to him. She takes a deep breathe before going inside.

Max nodded some "Good, I miss the animals." She whispered frowning as her phone lit up showing her mother's name. She had kept it from Jeffrey but another reason her moral was so down was due to the fact her parents had found out and calling her letting her know it was kharma and she deserved what had happened to her.

Norman shot up immediately still in his pink robe and all pointing a spoon from the ice cream he had been eating at the intruder going wide eyed when he saw Kat standing there "Kat?" He asked in complete shock thinking he might be hallucinating.

Jeffery nods a little and sighs. He gets up and heads out of the trailer to film his last scene. He texts his friend to make sure he was still delivering the puppy to the ranch. He smiles when he says it was all set up. He heads back after everything and gets everything packed up to leave with her. “Ready baby?”

Kat would have laughed at the ridicules sight if it wasn’t paining her so much to see the state he was in. “Norman?” She murmurs soflty and closes the door. She turns in a nearby lamp and biting her lip as he seemed to cringe at the light. She frowns and stays by the door. “What.....I...” She couldn’t seem to form any words to explain why she was there or to ask what was going on.

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek gently "Lets go." She whispered taking his hand making her way to their car so they could go to the airport straight after their packed bags already in the back.

Norman dropped the spoon and took a deep breath looking at her "I....what...what are you doing here?" He asked still in disbelief

Jeffery gets in the car and heads to the airport. He was ready for the little vacation and to get her away. He was hoping everything would get better. He just wanted her happy again. It killed him to see her so upset.

Kat scratches the back of her head and sighs softly. “I umm...I accepted a job in London. I thought...I thought you should know.” She says softly and leans agaisnt the door. She bites her lip and looks down. “Didn’t want you to worry or something.” She mutters.

Max stared at out the window the entire time they drove and quickly fell asleep as they got onto the plane. She awoke when it was time to land and glanced at Jeff giving a soft tired smile "Almost there babe." She whispered

Norman frowned when he heard her say London but gave a small nod "Wow....thats um...thats great. Congradulations." He mumbled not sure what else to say.

Jeffery nods and smiles a little at her. He gets off the plane and gets all their luggage, getting into the rental car. He heads to the ranch and smiles. He couldn’t wait to be back. He could only hope this helped.

Kat bites her lip softly and nods. She runs a hand through her hair and keeps her eyes on the floor a few more minutes before finally looking up. “Are you wearing my robe?” She asks softly and wraps her arms around herself.

Max got out and sighed softly smiling when she saw the animals and all the greenery "Its good to be home." She murmured frowning when she walked inside the house hearing a scuffle "Jeff....Jeff I think someone is in the house." She said worriedly

Norman looked himself over and scratched the back of his neck nodding some "Yeah I uh...had to do laundry and couldnt find mine...so I just kinda settled with this. I wasnt expecting anyone to come around." He said softly "If you want it back I can go find mine, I was just lazy."

Jeffery smiles a little and shakes his head. “It’s okay.” He murmurs softly and opens the door. He smiles as he watches the puppy come running straight for them. He scoops it up and hands it to her. It had a little bow around it’s beck. “Surprise.” He murmurs skftly.

Kat shakes her head. “You can keep it.” She murmurs softly and rubs the back of her neck. She sighs softly and wraps her arms around herself. “How did...how did the rest of filming go?” She asks softly. She had no clue what she was doing here but she knew she didn’t really want to leave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back