• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie party: Spontaneous invitation.s

smolpaws

drama queen
I want to write an explosive mix of supernatural, apocalyptic and the ever classy zombie plague spreading like wildfire. Think a bit of a zombie land/TWD mix. I have a dream duo pair of characters, and would request someone be willing to double with my OCs so we can literally go raid until we find world piece or go mad!

My original characters will be Jax Cason, a former cop/soldier/now a bit lost and a tech nerd hacker by the name of Jorah. Together, they make a comical but decent team whether in a supernatural, futuristic or purely zombie esuqesetting. However, they could use a hand!

Come brainstorm with me while we’re all bored. (: One paragraph minimum, all rules apply.

Hey! So is Jorah male or female? And I was thinking that my character could be a female who is trying to find a way to survive this apocalypse. But she needs help and is trying to find someone to lean on for help. She is very skilled with guns and swords and other weapons like that. She has barely survived the apocalypse and then she meets your characters who help her out so they can all survive together?

how do you envision this world?. Fast vs slow, water and electrical in place, walled communities that keep the characters safe at night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back