• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salex said:
"hmm... i think i need heavy to take care of nina since he is the only one i see interacting with nina, but i think i can let you go now" he said as he signaled the two guards to unlock the cage and unlock his handcuffs "and what is it harmy?" he asked @Yappi @AidanCee
"Oh thank god" I say as I'm released from my handcuffs. "But I can't leave until I know Nina is okay. Please let me help her"

"I need you to study me in the insanity room for a longer period of time. I need to see what I'll do if in left in there for too long"

AidanCee said:
"Oh thank god" I say as I'm released from my handcuffs. "But I can't leave until I know Nina is okay. Please let me help her"
I swallow and run to her side.

"Nina look at me. You're going to be okay. Promise me you won't do that again. Please."

@Wasteful Bucket

Yappi said:
"I need you to study me in the insanity room for a longer period of time. I need to see what I'll do if in left in there for too long"
"argh... alright" he said as he singaled the guard, harmony was then tied up and dropped of to the morge for hours on end with the doctor closely monitoring her @Yappi

Salex said:
"argh... alright" he said as he singaled the guard, harmony was then tied up and dropped of to the morge for hours on end with the doctor closely monitoring her @Yappi
"Hang on. Hang on". I stand up and look at the doctor. "Why are you tying her up, she's like. A decade old)

AidanCee said:
"Hang on. Hang on". I stand up and look at the doctor. "Why are you tying her up, she's like. A decade old)
"it's too test her mentality, they get more insane as they have no control over their limbs" he said @AidanCee

WantYourSoul said:
Dice was speaking softly, when the moan is repeated louder. The sound of wood straining under some unseen pressure fills the room.
"God? Is this my sign? Am I really so much of a monster?"

Digg was venturing down into the bowels of the cathedral, the heavy trunk making a loud thunk, thunk on every stair. He didnt mind the sound, and the steamer trunk was heavy as hell.
Nathan stopped dead at the sound. He turned sharply and took off down the corridor, stumbling as he entered the room Dice sat kneeling in. "Dice," he called quietly, alarm flashing through him.

Salex said:
"it's too test her mentality, they get more insane as they have no control over their limbs" he said @AidanCee
I just sigh. I looked uncertain. "I'm sorry. It still makes me uneasy as anything. I don't think I can morally leave them like this" I say making myself as big as possible. "I'm going to need proof you're not harming them"

Atfirst I start to look normal, silent and generally unfazed until my eye starts twitching and before long a 'killer' grin forms. What normally happened happens but after a while the soft laughter became maniac like. It goes wire as Harmony tries to pick through crudely stitched lining in her jacket to reveal a small knife

AidanCee said:
I just sigh. I looked uncertain. "I'm sorry. It still makes me uneasy as anything. I don't think I can morally leave them like this" I say making myself as big as possible. "I'm going to need proof you're not harming them"
"alright, how about the fact that i am a doctor? i stand by the Hippocratic oath, to help people by any means necessary, and to not harm them, you judge too quickly... if i harm people i wouldve killed you yesterday" he said while monitoring harmony over the cctv @AidanCee

Salex said:
"alright, how about the fact that i am a doctor? i stand by the Hippocratic oath, to help people by any means necessary, and to not harm them, you judge too quickly... if i harm people i wouldve killed you yesterday" he said while monitoring harmony over the cctv @AidanCee
"I just.... Oh I don't know this fucking shit situation for us all. It's just weird to me. Jesus I was probably safer in that cell"

Yappi said:
Atfirst I start to look normal, silent and generally unfazed until my eye starts twitching and before long a 'killer' grin forms. What normally happened happens but after a while the soft laughter became maniac like. It goes wire as Harmony tries to pick through crudely stitched lining in her jacket to reveal a small knife
the doctor sees the knife and suddenly panics, he grabs the walkie talkie and shouts "GET HER OUT OF THERE!!! SEND IN THE JUGGERNAUT SQUAD!!!" he shouted and in a few seconds 5 men with bomb-squad armor came rushing in and restraining her untying her @AidanCee @Yappi

I get free before They get I there and go into a dark corner under some body's. Out of the cameras view, my Head starts to twitch erratically.

the juggernaut squad failed to find her, and using their helmet they pressed a button which enabled their cameras and their flashlight on, they proceeded to go through the morge, which was dark and spooky until they found a twiching harmony "calm down girl, we're here to help, put the knife DOWN" the squad leader said @Yappi

I scratch through my other her sleeve to reveal a grenade "get closer, and we all go boom" I say in a insane voice

AidanCee said:
I just watch with my hands on my head breathing with my eyes wide open.
"This isn't the Harmony I know" I say in disbelief.
"exactly, this is why i plan to study her more" the doc said while jotting down notes on his notepad @AidanCee

Yappi said:
I scratch through my other her sleeve to reveal a grenade "get closer, and we all go boom" I say in a insane voice
"SHE GOT A GRENADE RESTRAIN HER!!!" the bomb squad leader shouted, the 4 men held down her 4 limbs while the bomb squad leader took her grenade and defused it out @Yappi

Yappi said:
I pull the pin when they run after me"wups" I say smiling insanely and laughing like a madman.
"goddamnit, it was an honor serving with you all" the bomb squad leader said, as they wore bomb-squad armor they could stand explosions such as this, but the bomb squad leader knew what had to be done, he took the grenade and stuffed it inside his suit, he did a salute and the bomb exploded, after the dust cleared all was left was the bomb squad leader's helmet @Yappi @AidanCee

"... rest in peace..." the doctor said as he took a file and stamped down on the bomb squad leader's profile as KIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back