• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina whisper almost in audible "i'm gonna end it...." (Harmy hears they are next to each other) she walks out and takes out her knife "i'm coming home Daddy..." (do what you wish...)

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina whisper almost in audible "i'm gonna end it...." (Harmy hears they are next to each other) she walks out and takes out her knife "i'm coming home Daddy..." (do what you wish...)

[/QUOTE]
"Nina, no no no don't do it" I reach my hand out of the bars but I can't reach her. "Please"

I hear Nina and walk out with her "End...Nina don't," I grab her hand "nothing is worth dead, there's nothing to be sorry about that's not forgiven"

Nina crys and says "you are all i have left, I CAN'T DO THIS" and trys to stab herself

"If I'm all you have left, then why leave me all alone" I keep a tight grip on her hands, I grab the knife out of her hand.

Nina says "i can't have you suffer my wounds you need better the watch was it i had hope now i don't the last thing i love should be the farthest away from me"

I throw her knife to the side and give her a hug " I don't care about any of that, all I know is that I love you and I don't want to see you go" tears start to form in my eyes

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina crys and says "you are all i have left, I CAN'T DO THIS" and trys to stab herself

[/QUOTE]
"HARMONY. STOP HER, please!!!" I please. " Oh thank god" The knife is put down.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I won't do that, that will only lead to problems. We just need to work through your problems" I say knowing that locking her up, she would just go insane left to her own thoughts

(K) I let go of Nina and pick up her knife. I know it's not to smart but I put it in her bag.... I go back to the cells, I go back to Micheal "That was intense....I hope she doesn't get like tha again but, I can't really do much against someone if there determined to kill themselves" I say sad

Yappi said:
(K) I let go of Nina and pick up her knife. I know it's not to smart but I put it in her bag.... I go back to the cells, I go back to Micheal "That was intense....I hope she doesn't get like tha again but, I can't really do much against someone if there determined to kill themselves" I say sad
"Fucking shitting Christ" I say. Disregarding the ages of the girls. I couldn't have dealt with Ninas death. Not today. Not ever. And I felt awful that all I could do was yell.

Dice was speaking softly, when the moan is repeated louder. The sound of wood straining under some unseen pressure fills the room.

"God? Is this my sign? Am I really so much of a monster?"

Digg was venturing down into the bowels of the cathedral, the heavy trunk making a loud thunk, thunk on every stair. He didnt mind the sound, and the steamer trunk was heavy as hell.

the doctor goes in the cell area, with 2 guards behind him, "so mitchell, enjoying your enviroment? and what are you doing here nina and harmony... and is that a knife?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket @AidanCee

I walk upstairs to the doctor "doc Nina nearly killed herself...but I have to ask you something" I say i a hoping voice

Salex said:
the doctor goes in the cell area, with 2 guards behind him, "so mitchell, enjoying your enviroment? and what are you doing here nina and harmony... and is that a knife?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket @AidanCee
"Well Nina's just tried to kill herself and I've been trapped in this cell in handcuffs for nearly twenty four hours. So I'm doing great thank you very much" I say sarcastically. I still wasn't over nina's episode so wasn't thinking straight .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
I walk upstairs to the doctor "doc Nina nearly killed herself...but I have to ask you something" I say i a hoping voice
AidanCee said:
"Well Nina's just tried to kill herself and I've been trapped in this cell in handcuffs for nearly twenty four hours. So I'm doing great thank you very much" I say sarcastically. I still wasn't over nina's episode so wasn't thinking straight .
"hmm... i think i need heavy to take care of nina since he is the only one i see interacting with nina, but i think i can let you go now" he said as he signaled the two guards to unlock the cage and unlock his handcuffs "and what is it harmy?" he asked @Yappi @AidanCee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back