• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleipnir said:
"We can find more, no doubt," Tal pointed out, following Alec closely. She seemed to admire the interior greatly. "If we can't find it in a store, we can hunt." She paused to run a hand over one of the surfaces.
Alice nodded in agreement, watching Tal skeptically. "We can... Though hunting is more difficult when a train scares all of the animals."

Alec glanced back with a smile, "Tal's right- Tal was your name, yeah?"

Nathan nodded thankfully to Digg before heading off, wandering the halls and admiring the huge cathedral. He couldn't help but feel like it would be wrong to call out loudly, so instead he used his height to his advantage, looking through the crowds and quietly looking for Dice wherever she may be.

Tal nodded. "Yes, that's right. You'd be surprised though," she said to Alec, then Alice in turn. "Deer and things get hit on the tracks all the time. You'd think they'd take off when you hear the train coming from miles away."

Yappi said:
"I was caught in a truck explosion during the beginning, that's where most of the burns came from" I say shuddering at the thought of what happened "anyways see" I pull up my t-shirt sleeve to show a heavily scared arm, there's barely any unburied skin "but it's ok, I plan on going pack into the pit for longer so I can see what happened over time. The only way to learn just how far my insanity goes is to test it" I say in a thinkin voice
"I think that needs care from someone who doesn't lock people in cages in handcuffs... When I get out of here I'll get you the help you need. Well I'll try."

AidanCee said:
"I think that needs care from someone who doesn't lock people in cages in handcuffs... When I get out of here I'll get you the help you need. Well I'll try."
"And how could you help me? Besides he did it because you asked to many questions and got greedy. The doctor is a nice man, he gave us a home after all" I say with a smile

Sleipnir said:
Tal nodded. "Yes, that's right. You'd be surprised though," she said to Alec, then Alice in turn. "Deer and things get hit on the tracks all the time. You'd think they'd take off when you hear the train coming from miles away."
Alice looked a bit surprised at this. "Really?"

They'd come to the end of the kitchen car, and Alec opened the door to the in between section. "Be careful," he warned, before stepping across the gap. "Next is the sleeper car. I think it was made for rich people, their a bit small, but surprisingly comfortable," he said as he opened the door. There were six beds on each side- three sets of bunk beds.

Yappi said:
"And how could you help me? Besides he did it because you asked to many questions and got greedy. The doctor is a nice man, he gave us a home after all" I say with a smile
"Maybe you're right". I say with a sigh. I stopped letting on that I didn't trust the guy

"Ok well bye" I say as I walk away and smile. I go to the doctor, "I need to be locked in the morgue and view my actions for a longer amount of time" I say in a serious voice

@Salex

Mira gave him a weak smile that quickly fell. She hugged him and cried into his arm. "I-I don't think he's coming back this time." She said weakly holding onto him tightly.

@White Shamrock

Drew sat up quickly hearing his name. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. He was still dazed from his dleep and kept quiet. Trying to focus on anyone around him.

Jason jumped "W-who isn't coming back, what happened," he asked nervous of his friend. He picked her up and sat her on a pew, he felt cold at what may have happened as he patted her head.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Tal nodded and sat on one of the beds. "Six. A good number," she declared. "If we pick up anyone else we'll have to add a cart or something. It'll get crowded." She stood back up, satisfied just to have a mattress for once. "So what direction is this thing headed? I mean — down the tracks, but do you have a map of them? Figure out where we might end up? Colorado? Maybe Montana? Whew. Montana would be bad luck." She paused and grinned. "Could be south. Maybe go to Brazil."

She looked atbhim with sad eyes. Mira lowered her head and whimpers quietly. "I don't think Avery will be coming back." She said and leaned on Jason shoulder, crying softly now.

@White Shamrock

Jason stroked her hair "What happened while I was gone, I need to know," he said as she cried into his shoulder. He thought about it "Avery dead, the sucker is like a cockroach, how could he die' he gave a sigh before putting the katana away and looking down at her.

@Mira1

Mira hid her face not wanting to talk about it. She truly didn't know if he was dead or not, just from what she had seen. She was shaking slightly but stopped crying. "H-his wepons, clothes, almost everything he owned were spread out in a pool of blood. His body was nowhere to be found..."

@White Shamrock

((Okay :3))

Nina walks to the cells and finds mitchell "Hello..."

Butch finds the stash of vodka "YES!"

Dez sees Nina "hello Nina"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina walks to the cells and finds mitchell "Hello..."
Butch finds the stash of vodka "YES!"

Dez sees Nina "hello Nina"

[/QUOTE]
"Hey" I say. Given up on life.

Harmony

After a while of looking for the doctor I go around for Nina, I find her in the prison cell room. I go ahead and give her a kiss and sit down.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Harmony
After a while of looking for the doctor I go around for Nina, I find her in the prison cell. I go ahead and give her a kiss and sit down.

@Wasteful Bucket
I nod at her in alknowlegment. I want to be let out of here now.

Harmony

"Look we can't let you out but you will be ok, the Doctor just needs to be sure he can trust you"

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Look we can't let you out but you will be ok, the Doctor just needs to be sure he can trust you"
"He wants me for something. Otherwise he would have killed me. That's my only explanation " I laugh a little .

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Or maybe he has a heart and didn't execute you on the spot" I say in a annoyed voice
"Maybe. What did I open my mouth for, eh" I laugh. "Funny thing is yous don't even need rescuing! So it's a bit of a waste isn't it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back