• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She scoffed again. "You should really get a grip on your alcohol — Problem —" she jammed the hilt into the trap, springing it open. She examined the hilt with a bit of a disappointed expression, having marred it badly. "Right. Get on the train. I need to get a look at that arm. God knows how many hellish infections you just put yourself at risk for for the sake of a beer."

Dez says to a solider "can you get the thing in my left pocket"

Butch says "not a problem maybe a obsession but no a problem"

Nina looks scared

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Dez says to a solider "can you get the thing in my left pocket"
Butch says "not a problem maybe a obsession but no a problem"

Nina looks scared

[/QUOTE]
a soldier took something out of her left pocket and gave it to the doctor "what is this?" the doctor asked @Wasteful Bucket

Tal gave him a look, rummaging through her bag to find what she needed. "An obsession with alcohol is a problem, Butch," she said, mildly amused, before pulling out some dried herbs and began crushing them and adding water.

Harmony

I wake up slowly seeing that Ninas already up. I grab my hoodie and slip it on before heading out to see the guy who got locked in the cell

@AidanCee

AJ

I walk into the room where the man that Nina's worried about is. I have a much more menacing presence now....nice not to be the little guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dez says "that was Nina's dad's prize for Nina's 8th birth day" he then says "He never got to give it to her its his watch"

Butch grumbles "maybe if all soilder get to drink is beer i would have been better"

Nina says "D-Daddy's watch"

Salex said:
"sorry man, as much as i want to let you, doc saved my family, i am loyal to him, doc's orders..." he said as he went out @Wasteful Bucket
I nod

"Fair enough"

As the guard turns away, Harmony appears down the corridor

"Harmony, harmony it's me" I say trying to get her attention @Yappi

Tal shook her head. "It doesn't make you a better soldier," she insisted, looking up from her work. "Believe me; I've seen plenty to know. It's all my sort wanted to do."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Dez says "that was Nina's dad's prize for Nina's 8th birth day" he then says "He never got to give it to her its his watch"
Butch grumbles "maybe if all soilder get to drink is beer i would have been better"

Nina says "D-Daddy's watch"

[/QUOTE]
"here sweety" he said as he gave the watch to nina "look, i dont mean no trouble, but please make yourself at home, drinks are in the lobby, the guards'll leave you" he said as he signal the guards to leave @Wasteful Bucket

Nina says looking at the watch "Daddy's watch?" and runs out to the area where heavy usually is "Heavy!"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says looking at the watch "Daddy's watch?" and runs out to the area where heavy usually is "Heavy!"

[/QUOTE]
"BABY IS BACK! WHAT IS THAT IN BABY'S HAND?" he asked cheerfully in his russian accent @Wasteful Bucket

Tal shook her head. "Wars. Not worth it you know," she said absently, tying bandage over the wounds in Butch's arm. "I fought one once. Found out I was wrong afterwards."

AidanCee said:
I nod
"Fair enough"

As the guard turns away, Harmony appears down the corridor

"Harmony, harmony it's me" I say trying to get her attention @Yappi
I walk over to "heya, want to talk...I'm bored

"Nope, just for asking that I won't talk to ya. But for future reference i came here on my own will and may be mentally insane but I accept it, I'm not brainwashed...but here." I drop a small bag of apples next to him an run to the hospital looking for the doc "Doc, you around?"

Yappi said:
"Nope, just for asking that I won't talk to ya. But for future reference i came here on my own will and may be mentally insane but I accept it, I'm not brainwashed...but here." I drop a small bag of apples next to him an run to the hospital looking for the doc "Doc, you around?"
"Shit, no I'm sorry" I yell after her, I needed the company . But she'd gone.

I hear the man yell so I decide to turn around and go back to the man "so you really want company, ok let's talk" I sit down at the bars

Yappi said:
I hear the man yell so I decide to turn around and go back to the man "so you really want company, ok let's talk" I sit down at the bars
"Hey" I say circling my fingers in the ground. There was no point. The doc clearly had intentions.

Nina runs up to heavy and hugs him crying @Salex

Dez walked to one of the soilders "Hello do you know where i can get some sleep?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back