• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan frowned. "Maybe they're with a government protection program — like a military faction defending them. Got out before you or she could get to them. That way they're safe, just... Separated."

Digg grins and shoots Nathan a thumbs uo."Youre telling her, though. She wont hit you," he says with a wink and begins to back up."How much coal do you need?"

((Digg's stoner logic is A+))

Drew smiled as he talked about his murderer mom. "She sounds like a nice person, any idea who she was looking for upstairs?" He asked looked at him as he laid on the bed. He giggles at the comment about the text and hears footsteps.

Miya walks down and stands next to Threat. 'Did I hear something about inappropriate texts? I'm sorry but I do believe I caught you looking at inappropriate pictures too." She smirked and giggles.

@White Shamrock

after sharpening my knife for a bit I go back to Nina and i take off my hoodie and cuddle in real close. I feel safe as I slowly drift to sleep.

(Night folks)

I wake up. The place empty again.

I thought I'd heard a girls voice in my sleep. But I can't have done, could I? I was just so exhausted that I didn't wake to it.

I needed to get out.

I started thinking that maybe the doc was right. Maybe the girls asked to come here. But then I realised this place had the facilities to lock me in a cage, handcuffed. I was pretty sure I'd been left to rot.

There was still something going on.

Idina walks back towards her vehicle, the trek back going to take some time. She heard a rustling in and under a nearby car, she whips about and sees a man charging her. She swears loudly in Slavic and runs, sliding across a crashed Taxi's hood, turning in time to see the meaty paw of the man slam into her jaw. The cop stumbled back and fell, her vision blackening, and tasting the copper zinc of blood. She lifts her Glock weakly and fires a wild four shots, the loud pistol echoing out, and the men screaming before he slumps over, dead with four rounds to his chest. She pulls herself up the Crown Vic then opens the door, crawling inside, holding her undoubtedly swollen jaw.

(@Wasteful Bucket ok fill me in on what's happening, and where is everyone, and also may the fourth be with you!)

Salex said:
(@Wasteful Bucket ok fill me in on what's happening, and where is everyone, and also may the fourth be with you!)
(I'm still locked up!!! Just putting it out there. And it's May 5th here!!!! Time zones are weird)

Nathan hesitate and nodded, uncertain about the plan, but not prepared to disagree with Digg. "Well," he began, preparing to go find Dice, "...Quite a bit. We have a train."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina wakes up and walks to the lab "Doc can i talk to you"

[/QUOTE]
"yes sweety what is it?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket

"SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUT" I scream. Hunger was ripping through my body. I hadn't seen a soul since last nice. I was certain my hands were going blue, but I couldn't see because of the low light

@Salex

Nina was about to say something when her radio went off

"Hello is anyone there i am looking for Nina i owe her something i'm closing in on a base it seems it looks inhabited hopefuly your there"

Nina says "him and my blood mommy tried to kill me"

Last edited by a moderator:
AidanCee said:
"SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUT" I scream. Hunger was ripping through my body. I hadn't seen a soul since last nice. I was certain my hands were going blue, but I couldn't see because of the low light
@Wasteful Bucket

Salex said:
"here you go, now don't make too much noise" a guard said as he handed a tray with food, it was a steak, with mash potatoes and water @Wasteful Bucket
I look at the guard "just let me out, please. I won't tell the world about the cure. Hell I don't know enough of the world to do that."

I take the tray and start eating like an animal. I was starving .

Nina says "bring him in but keep him under surveillance" she looks at her radio "and this is my radio that i found you with"

Mira drove back to the church slowly. She had cleared out the workshop and made the sword that Jason had requested. She pulled into the driveway parking the van. Her face was red and sweaty from the heat that she had just been through. She got out and grabbed his sword. Making her way inside she called for him. "Hey Grim! Jason guess what I got for you!" She said and twirled around the Shamrock themed sword.

@White Shamrock

AidanCee said:
I look at the guard "just let me out, please. I won't tell the world about the cure. Hell I don't know enough of the world to do that."
I take the tray and start eating like an animal. I was starving .
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "bring him in but keep him under surveillance" she looks at her radio "and this is my radio that i found you with"

[/QUOTE]
"sorry man, as much as i want to let you, doc saved my family, i am loyal to him, doc's orders..." he said as he went out @Wasteful Bucket

It was getting late and Nathan was still gone with Dice.

Tal was getting anxious.

She sighed, leaning out of the train car and leaping down, her tomahawks strapped to her. She didn't intend to go out on a mission alone, but hoped getting some air would keep her from panicking. He was probably fine. He had to be fine.

Dez drives up to the door and says "HELLO!"

Butch says "TAL MY ARM IS IN A BEAR TRAP HELP!"

Nina says "thanks Doc!"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Dez drives up to the door and says "HELLO!"
Butch says "TAL MY ARM IS IN A BEAR TRAP HELP!"

Nina says "thanks Doc!"

[/QUOTE]
"let him in" the chief guard said, and dez was let in but handcuffed, 20 guards were used to watch over dez and he was led to the lab @Wasteful Bucket

Tal turned and looked at Butch with a grimace before heading over. "A bear trap — how do you get your arm in a bear trap?" She scoffed, pulling out one of the tomahawks.

Dez says "not the first ti- NINA!"

Nina says "i-i heard your radio what do you 'owe' me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back