• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stay sat down where I was. Hiding behind my knees, just hoping this would be a dream and that I'd wake up in the cell soon.

It had all gone strange .

Yappi said:
Her voice nearly flickers "Remember what I said- why...why would I do that" I don't remember any of this "can I see what you wrote down?"
"hmm here" he says as he hands the notepad, the notepad wrote down notes with the following note

day 1, test 1, location: morge, subject: harmony:

-subject is visibly twitching and grinning

-subject now laugh on it's own mumbling

-subject took out a knife and freed herself from restraints ; juggernaut squad sent

-subject hid in corners hiding from camera

-juggernaut squad arrived, subject threatens with grenade

-subject arms grenade, grenade now is set to explode

-bomb squad leader took the grenade and stuffed it inside his suit while saluting

-grenade exploded, helmet of squad leader found with blood marks ; squad leader confirmed dead

-harmony taken and restrained to a bed

conclusion:

subject will turn insane if isolated, and/or around dead bodies, subject turns violent when threatened and insane, test results:
CONFIRMED INSANITY

@Wasteful Bucket (that took alot to write)

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"hmm here" he says as he hands the notepad, the notepad wrote down notes with the following note
day 1, test 1, location: morge, subject: harmony:

-
subject is visibly twitching and grinning

-subject now laugh on it's own mumbling

-subject took out a knife and freed herself from restraints ; juggernaut squad sent

-subject hid in corners hiding from camera

-juggernaut squad arrived, subject threatens with grenade

-subject arms grenade, grenade now is set to explode

-bomb squad leader took the grenade and stuffed it inside his suit while saluting

-grenade exploded, helmet of squad leader found with blood marks ; squad leader confirmed dead

-harmony taken and restrained to a bed

conclusion:

subject will turn insane if isolated, and/or around dead bodies, subject turns violent when threatened and insane, test results:
CONFIRMED INSANITY

@Wasteful Bucket (that took alot to write)
(I salute your dedication to the cause)

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina was tossing and turning in her sleep and then nothing no breath no movement

[/QUOTE]
the medic who was beside heavy, saw her not breathing "no... no... " he said, he then rushed and came back with a defibrillator,

"CLEAR!!!" the medic shouted as he plunged the defibrillators to nina's chest as an assistant sticked some pads and showed nina's vitals @Wasteful Bucket

(Same GJ :D )

I look at it "maybe we should put me in there without my hoodie, all my weapons are in it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
(Same GJ :D )
I look at it "maybe we should put me in there without my hoodie, all my weapons are in it"
"no, i lost a man already, and im tired, you go to the barracks, they'll find you a place to stay" he said, as he then laid down at the sofa and got out cold @Wasteful Bucket @AidanCee (thank you, thank you)

The words 'insanity confirmed' were printed in my mind, I sat wordless for a while until I went to Micheal

Yappi said:
I see he is scared "why are you scared?" I sit next to him
"Everything's just gone a bit weird. You've just blown some bloke up to smithereens. You. YOU! The sweet girl who's sat next to me. I don't know what to make of anything!" I say with my head in my hands.

(Playing the bass. So bear with)

WantYourSoul said:
Dice looks up sharply at Nathan's voice, her moment of introspection was gone and she realized what was happening and leapt to her feet."I-I guess I didn't hear anything right away," she stammers quickly,"I was just... Thinking." She smiles sadly, looking around for Digg."Did he say anything about my parents?"
At the train, with Alec, Alice, Butch(?) and Tal:

al nodded and sat on one of the beds. "Six. A good number," she declared. "If we pick up anyone else we'll have to add a cart or something. It'll get crowded." She stood back up, satisfied just to have a mattress for once. "So what direction is this thing headed? I mean — down the tracks, but do you have a map of them? Figure out where we might end up? Colorado? Maybe Montana? Whew. Montana would be bad luck." She paused and grinned. "Could be south. Maybe go toBrazil."

At the Church, with Dice and Nathan:

Nathan went to her, pausing for a moment before nodding. "He said your parents are with a military faction," he said quietly. "They took in refugees to protect; they left awhile ago." He looked around, anxiously trying to pinpoint the sound that had alerted him to where Dice had been.

(butch is in the vodka stash :) )

Nina starts to wake she just lays there

Butch is drunk out on his mind and sang "i'm on a train with zombie hippies and oh how i want to drink!"

AidanCee said:
"Everything's just gone a bit weird. You've just blown some bloke up to smithereens. You. YOU! The sweet girl who's sat next to me. I don't know what to make of anything!" I say with my head in my hands.
(Playing the bass. So bear with)
My voice goes insane "and I'll do it again!!!" I snicker

Yappi said:
My voice goes back to normal "know what?" I ask confused
"Surely, you must know that all this insane business. That's not you. That's not what's inside here"

I point to my heart. Indicating her heart

AidanCee said:
"Surely, you must know that all this insane business. That's not you. That's not what's inside here"
I point to my heart. Indicating her heart
((Miya: Oh please! Don't make me laugh.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back