• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πš£πš˜πšπš’πšŠπšŒπšœ: πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›πšœ || an assassin themed rp

I'm interested if you still accepting
Yup we are! Applications are open until Wednesday April 20th at 11:59pm US Central Time! So plenty of time to apply c: You can head over to the CS page if you'd like, it is linked in the first post!

Alright everyone I have updated the first post with the ooc thread! We will be using discord as a primary source of plotting but this is just for people to chat and drop character concepts until applications are due c:

reminder to everyone that CS are due a week from today !! cant wait to see all your creations c:

APPLICATION DUE DATE UPDATE
OK EVERYONE!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have made the executive decision (with my mods approval and begging) to move the CS due date up to THIS SATURDAY (April 16 @ Midnight US Central) bc I am impatient and want to plot properly!
Since this was not the original plan I am going to be much more lenient on extensions so if Saturday rolls around and you won’t be done just shoot me a PM!

Updated "Who's Applying for What as of Now"
Hey y’all! Here’s on update on how many applications there are for each role! Reminder it’s not first come first serve so please do apply even if someone already applied for a role you want! Also some roles have multiple applications already and others only one, so you’ll have a higher chance going for say, Aries, over Leo which already has three!

NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
Aries (1)
Taurus (2)
Leo (4)
Virgo (2)
Libra (3)
Sagittarius (1)
Capricorn (2)
Aquarius (2)
Pisces (2)
Undecided (1)

Cancer, Scorpio, and Gemini are not available to apply for!!

Last edited:
Reminder forms are due Saturday!! If you need more time let us know! Can't wait to see all the finished forms, so far everyone's look amazing. Ya'll are making it so hard to choose

REMINDER ‼️
CS are due today!! There is still time to apply as they aren’t due until midnight US Central time!
You can also apply for rolls that have already been applied for as this IS NOT first come first serve c:
Cant wait to see everyone’s finished babes!

✦ So death is coming, to purge this town ✦
Hey ya'll! We have decided on who to accept for Aries, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. We have sent a message to those chosen and informed them. Sadly if you did not receive a message, your character was not picked for the role. Everyone's ideas were amazing and the forms were all well done, it was so hard to choose! Thank you to everyone who applied. We are still waiting on extensions for four other roles, so if you applied for Capricorn, Leo, Taurus, and Pisces you still have a shot at being accepted. We should be able to message those people soon after the final forms are completed!

✦ So death is coming, to purge this town ✦
Alright y’all so the final zodiacs (Leo, Capricorn, Pisces, and Taurus) have officially been decided. Messages have been sent privately to those that were accepted. So unfortunately if you did not get one your character wasn’t selected. We’d like to thank everyone that made characters it was a very hard decision for all the zodiacs. Hopefully we can rp with everyone else in another thread at another time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back