• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πš£πš˜πšπš’πšŠπšŒπšœ: πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›πšœ || an assassin themed rp

APPLICATION DUE DATE UPDATE
  • OK EVERYONE!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have made the executive decision (with my mods approval and begging) to move the CS due date up to THIS SATURDAY (April 16 @ Midnight US Central) bc I am impatient and want to plot properly!
    Since this was not the original plan I am going to be much more lenient on extensions so if Saturday rolls around and you won’t be done just shoot me a PM!

Updated "Who's Applying for What as of Now"
  • Hey y’all! Here’s on update on how many applications there are for each role! Reminder it’s not first come first serve so please do apply even if someone already applied for a role you want! Also some roles have multiple applications already and others only one, so you’ll have a higher chance going for say, Aries, over Leo which already has three!

NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
    Aries (1)
    Taurus (2)
    Leo (4)
    Virgo (2)
    Libra (3)
    Sagittarius (1)
    Capricorn (2)
    Aquarius (2)
    Pisces (2)
    Undecided (1)

Cancer, Scorpio, and Gemini are not available to apply for!!

Last edited:
    Back