• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πš£πš˜πšπš’πšŠπšŒπšœ: πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›πšœ || an assassin themed rp

SUGAR.

norn is my wife <33

• intro

carousel

melanie martinez

overview.

I

n New York City, there is a secret lab that fronts as a modeling agency. To the public eye, this company is nothing more than a talent agency that seems to only sign hits in the industry. In reality, this organization is the most notorious hitman distributor in the world. Sure, their staff work as models during their free time, but their true mission is to kill. This organization is known to produce the best assassins, and they just keep getting better. Their scientists have been working on a serum to enhance a person and their capabilities. The company has a weird obsession with themes. Every batch of assassins they have ever produced centered around some sort of theme. For their most ambitious project to date, the chosen theme is the zodiacs.

The newest serum has been trialed and failed many times. The kids involved turning on each other and killing themselves, or even going crazy. Finally, they seem to have made a breakthrough. 13 college students are abducted in the night, each living a different life. Each individual was born during the time of each of the 12 zodiacs. They are first wiped of their memories. Anything before the lab is lost to them. Their identity stripped from them. Second, they are injected with the serum and placed in an escape room of sorts. When they wake they need to figure a way out and work together. The point of this test is to make sure the group does not turn on each other, that their mental state is intact, and to test that the serum has enhanced them in the ways necessary. Out of 15 groups of 12, this group is the only one that succeeds. From that moment they were dubbed The Zodiac Killers.

intro

roles

rules

putting stars in the sky,

one mission at a
time

genre

action, thriller

status

accepting

spots open

9/13

rating

18+

lore

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
Fixing the code was worth staying up till five am to finish my thesis, it looks so pretty

I'm excited to make a Pisces character.

thanks for the interest everyone! i cant wait to see all your lovely apps! speaking of, i just updated the main post with a link to the CS thread! so feel free to head on over and check it out!

you can head on over to the cs page! i have it linked in the first post c:
I was just going to start working on my character. I'm feeling the Virgo <3. I can tell you love bbcode, and honestly, I'm newer to it. So I'll try my best to make it look pretty.

you can head on over to the cs page! i have it linked in the first post c:
So where it says Headcanons in the CS, does this mean whoever we pick to be our characters face-claim needs to be 25 or older?

So where it says Headcanons in the CS, does this mean whoever we pick to be our characters face-claim needs to be 25 or older?
Hi! So headcanons refer to the personality section and are little facts and information about your character. Examples are:
β€” hates the smell of fish
β€” got bit by a dog when they were younger and now fights dogs on sight

Sugar saying 25 means she wants 25 of those little facts/info. They’re personality tidbits that help flesh out your character!!

Hi! So headcanons refer to the personality section and are little facts and information about your character. Examples are:
β€” hates the smell of fish
β€” got bit by a dog when they were younger and now fights dogs on sight

Sugar saying 25 means she wants 25 of those little facts/info. They’re personality tidbits that help flesh out your character!!

Oh! Okay, thank you!

it's a reboot of a super old thread of ours from like 2-3 yrs back so that could be it!

you guys can't keep getting away w this... STOP MAKING EXCELLENT RP IDEAS πŸ‘Ή

omg super interested in this~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back