• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zodiacs: the 13 killers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
finding the ooc to just say hiiiiii my name's jo and i am just dropping in after completing my sheet to say that the c r e a t i v i t y in the cs thread is ASTOUNDING !!

EEE ZEKI IS FINALLY COMPLETE

REMINDER EVERYONEEEEE
CS are due TODAY !! ahh so exciting !!!
I cant wait to see everyoneโ€™s finished babes!

So Iโ€™ve decided to go ahead and make the difficult decision of pulling my character application. I really wanted to be a part of this, itโ€™s a really cool concept and looked like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Iโ€™m just way too busy with school right now and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d have the proper amount of time to devote to working on something like this at the moment. Anyway, good luck and hope you all have fun with it!!

So Iโ€™ve decided to go ahead and make the difficult decision of pulling my character application. I really wanted to be a part of this, itโ€™s a really cool concept and looked like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Iโ€™m just way too busy with school right now and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d have the proper amount of time to devote to working on something like this at the moment. Anyway, good luck and hope you all have fun with it!!
I'm sad to see you go but that's completely understandable! Hope to see you again in the future, good luck with school!

brb sprinting to go look

EDIT: yes i have read and he is hilarious i adore. โ€œplays superbass on loopโ€ i- seph is gonna be a menace rapping that around the house. also def exploits his distaste for handholding by continuously trying to hold his hand or asking and laughing as he sprints away

pLS theyโ€™d probably have rap battles and competitions daily
โ€œiโ€™ll cook you dinner if you can rap superbass faster than meโ€
โ€œdealโ€
โ€œbut you have to get every word right or it doesnโ€™t countโ€
โ€œeven better

and hand holding? seph doesnโ€™t even need to say anything, just walk right up and slip her hand into his to see his reaction

pLS theyโ€™d probably have rap battles and competitions daily
โ€œiโ€™ll cook you dinner if you can rap superbass faster than meโ€
โ€œdealโ€
โ€œbut you have to get every word right or it doesnโ€™t countโ€
โ€œeven better

and hand holding? seph doesnโ€™t even need to say anything, just walk right up and slip her hand into his to see his reaction
no but for sure ?? like they make the others sit and judge their performances and are like โ€œwHiCh oF uS DiD bEtTeRโ€
THIS !! she would be all over that to get a free meal i- thatโ€™s so funny

oh donโ€™t worry she will hehehe seph is very physical, her love language is def touch so unfortunately itโ€™s looking like reagan will suffer

^ same. Iโ€™m very pumped fjfjfjf

goooooood morning everyone! (and happy easter if you celebrate!)

so today is the day we will be sending pms to those we have chosen. however not every sign will be chosen today because weโ€™ve had a small handful ask for extensions.
since a few of us mods celebrate easter we wonโ€™t be getting the discord link out and announcing those accepted until later this afternoon, so keep an eye out!
cant wait to get this show on the road!

โœฆ So death is coming, to purge this town โœฆ
Hey ya'll! We have decided on who to accept for Aries, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. We have sent a message to those chosen and informed them. Sadly if you did not receive a message, your character was not picked for the role. Everyone's ideas were amazing and the forms were all well done, it was so hard to choose! Thank you to everyone who applied. We are still waiting on extensions for four other roles, so if you applied for Capricorn, Leo, Taurus, and Pisces you still have a shot at being accepted. We should be able to message those people soon after the final forms are completed!

charlie is almost done... finally. ๐Ÿ˜” congratulations to everybody who got accepted!

omg Iโ€™m so excited for him to be done!! Your cs is giving such immaculate vibes (:

A healthy heads up that I should be done within the next 2 hours, super excited even if I don't make the roster!

idk if anyone else's brain buzzes with a character but i can't stop editing veronika with more info/better ideas ๐Ÿ˜ญ i look like a crazy person i stg

A healthy heads up that I should be done within the next 2 hours, super excited even if I don't make the roster!
Disregard, 10pm central time is the new timestamp goal i have for this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Disregard, 10pm central time is the new timestamp goal i have for this, sorry for the inconvenience.
oh no i hate that, it is literally the worst! cant wait to see it finished though!
idk if anyone else's brain buzzes with a character but i can't stop editing veronika with more info/better ideas ๐Ÿ˜ญ i look like a crazy person i stg
totally understandable and relatable, seph be constantly in my brain so im always fleshing her out!

totally understandable and relatable, seph be constantly in my brain so im always fleshing her out!
lol i'm glad i'm not alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back