• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zodiacs: the 13 killers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hi hello and welcome!!
i cant wait to see what you do with your son. choosing a zodiac is hard but if you're really torn maybe put those three in random generator and see which one it pulls ?

also your code is literally stunning and perfect for this i was so thrilled to use it! it is immaculate *chefs kiss*
i may or may not have decided on role stay tuned
and PLS persephone cs looks so good i cant stop staring

i may or may not have decided on role stay tuned
and PLS persephone cs looks so good i cant stop staring
wait don’t leave me hanging i need to know what role like rn 😭😭
also stop omg you are too kind thank you! i will say i worked on it over the course of three days so she is my child and i am proud (wouldn’t look nearly as good without your awesome cs tho)

Me when I see only 2 aries applications and only 1 Libra when those are the two coolest roles to exist:
eca.jpg

The only reason I didn’t snatch aries is that role is about 90% of the character types I make and I wanted to be different this time 🥲🥲 GIVE ME MORE ARIES ITS MY FAVORITE TYPE OF MANSSSSSS

throwing my hat in for libra....sag and aries caught my eye so don't be surprised if I change at the last minute but as a libra myself i simply couldn't resist!

i have so many ideas, now to hunt for a faceclaim.

wait don’t leave me hanging i need to know what role like rn 😭😭
also stop omg you are too kind thank you! i will say i worked on it over the course of three days so she is my child and i am proud (wouldn’t look nearly as good without your awesome cs tho)

you'll see tomorrow i promise
it's libra who said that
though knowing me there's always a chance of change bc i cant decide. not a surprise coming from the one with twin personalities

i feel like this is information that should be shared but the entire discord rn is sugar discussing the anime basketball boys i just introduced her to and making fun of my favorite red haired one. thats it. thats the server

i feel like this is information that should be shared but the entire discord rn is sugar discussing the anime basketball boys i just introduced her to and making fun of my favorite red haired one. thats it. thats the server
Eric Andre GIF

I was just discussing my white haired anime boy shrine

toga was the first thing i thought of when i saw the interest check 😂

i kinda wanna make aries because bakugo but i am trying to contain myself
ok but 👀 don’t contain yourself be free my child. do what your heart desires. and the heart always desires bakugo

Okay oh my lordy, I remember why I hate ooc threads. My lad is finished finally, and is open for plotting ideas. In the meantime let me struggle to respond to everything lmaooo

Let me just say, obsessed with her. I adore gullible characters so I'm really excited to see more of her! Also I was literally saying how I wish we had redhead fcs and you magically provided. Redheads have my heart ok dsgjsk

Hnng, ok ur fc choice is immaculate and I am but a hoe for this man. His concept sounds so interesting?? I love where you went with it and I'm so excited to see it finished!

Okay I just read the concept idea, and I love it!! Fits the role so well and I'm a slut for ghostface so ofc im all for bringing the vibes here. She sounds really neat!

Just read her and she's very cute! Flawless song choice. Poor thing is probably going to get eaten alive by the rest tho

Okay just read him and I love it?? Really interesting take on Aquarius!! I think he'll be an addition that would bring drama and tension to the group and I love that.

Okay i tried to address everything but I'm so sorry if I missed anyone!! these ooc threads are always super overwhelming and so hard to keep up with. Overall I really love the creativity i'm seeing and yall are making it so hard to choose already. Can't wait to see the rest!!
PLSSS THANK YOU, i just finished the psyche part of his cs (minus the killer methodology)!!
the way im tryna research but im scared bc hello thats weird THATS SUSPICIOUS

LIBRA ZEBRA IS UP
On Fire GIF

ofc i may end up tweaking over the next few days but the bulk is done
pls love
brb sprinting to go look

EDIT: yes i have read and he is hilarious i adore. “plays superbass on loop” i- seph is gonna be a menace rapping that around the house. also def exploits his distaste for handholding by continuously trying to hold his hand or asking and laughing as he sprints away

Last edited:
My cs is almost done, just have to finish writing personality, killing method, strengths/weaknesses, and add a few more headcanons
so basically I have to finish the important stuff yet lmao

.....the way i wasn't tracking the main thread and didn't know there was an ooc. 🧍‍♂️hi am gonna try and write charlie today.

My cs is almost done, just have to finish writing personality, killing method, strengths/weaknesses, and add a few more headcanons
so basically I have to finish the important stuff yet lmao
.....the way i wasn't tracking the main thread and didn't know there was an ooc. 🧍‍♂️hi am gonna try and write charlie today.
i am rooting for both of you, can wait to see all the magnificent ocs that will come to life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back