• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High(Six Positions Left)

Nyx decided to leave as everyone seemed to have been talking to each other and she was just there so she managed to slide outside without being seen. She let out a small sigh as she drank her tea and began walking along the cherry blossoms again.

Jayden honesty hadn't expected that answer. She nodded and reached forward to cup his face before her hands traveled to his hair. She ran her fingers through his dark hair before working her way back down to his jaw. It was... Exhilarating. She stopped. The girl debated the pros and cons of kissing his cheek, but eventually decided not to.

Taurus took a step back, letting out a nervous laugh. "Thanks. Just needed to get that out of my system once and for all."

The girl returned to her seat, sliding into it as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

@Ammy

"Leader," Celia finally spoke up, rising from her seat. She looked at Taurus with emotionless eyes, unreadable eyes. Just the way that Celia wanted them to look. "I've been thinking about our discussion yesterday. It has caused a rift in the club. I believe I can offer a solution."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden looked up, making eye contact.

"Is that so? Go on then. Tell me of your 'solution.'" She held her head up with her elbow, looking disinterested. She desperately just wanted the rest of the club to arrive so they could begin the half hour trip to the beach. If her junky radio decided to work she could just turn it up loudly and forget about the others.

@NekoQueen49

Again, her disinterest angered her but this time Celia was finally able to repress most of her annoyance. This just showed this was the right course of action. She walked up to the desk, saying as she did so, "I realize my actions were out of line. I apologize. However, it is my belief that you were just out of line. But, I also believe that you do not think the same as I, do you deny it?"

@ThePumpkinQueen

"Yes," Jayden said calmly. "Do you deny that at this moment you are being arrogant having the nerve to approach me with the assumption that you know what I am feeling without any sort of proof?" She touched her head and closed her eyes as if she had a headache. "I don't want your suggestion. Please leave my vicinity." Her eyes darted up to the clock. If they weren't in the class within fifteen minutes she would have to leave.

@NekoQueen49

"But I didn't assume, my Lady," she said with sarcasm,"I said, belief. Listen when others speak and stop acting like a child. As it is you position as Leader, it is your responsibility to handle any and all problems the club has." Saying so, she flung clipped together sheets of paper. "My resignation from the club. This is my resolution. Sign it and I'll leave."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden sighed, looking almost pained by her ignorance, "You can believe something under assumption, you twit." Her eyes lit up at the sight of the papers and she sat up immediately, digging through her bag to find a pen. When she did, she quickly checked to make sure all the information was filled out before signing it.

"Glorious. You're free to go."

@NekoQueen49

"Thank you," she sighed, sounding relieved. Celia took the papers but paused. "So I don't assume, can I ask you something before I leave?"

@ThePumpkinQueen

Taurus looked up, "Fine. What do you want to ask?" She crossed her legs, shifting a bit. The girl played with the pen in her hand, tapping it gently against the desk. Just ten more minutes.

@NekoQueen49

Jayden just smiled. She shook her head and said, "I don't. Now please leave. This classroom is reserved for Zodiac Club Member at this time." The girl held Celia's gaze for a moment before brushing past her and picking up her bag.

"Let's get this show on the road." The girl headed out, urging them to follow.

@NekoQueen49 @Ammy @yumiyukifan1

Celia grunted, leaving behind Jayden and headed for her own route

(Guess I'm not in this rp anymore or will she come back later?)

@ThePumpkinQueen

(To be honest, I think the rest of the club would have to interfere, because I don't see them making up on their own. Do you agree on part of your character? @ThePumpkinQueen

NekoQueen49 said:
(To be honest, I think the rest of the club would have to interfere, because I don't see them making up on their own. Do you agree on part of your character? @ThePumpkinQueen
(I suppose.)

Aiden flinched lightly at Jayden's soft touch, his mind beginning to race over the possibility of what would be coming next. When he had agreed to this he didn't expect quite this level of intimacy. There was no denying that he felt...something there, but everything about this was so strange that it made him uneasy. What about Leo, the guy that she had proclaimed her love for less than a single day ago? Wouldn't he be furious over this? The very last thing he wanted was to get into a fight with one of the only club members left with a positive attitude, or a fight at all for that matter. Pisces knew his strengths quite well and literal strength was not one of them.

"Right. Glad I could help," He mumbled, looking down at the desk once again as he tried to repress his grin.

As Celia began to speak of her solution he could feel the tension in the air begin to rise. Unsurprisingly it had escelated immediately, leading to Capricorn's resignation. Remaining silent throughout the conflict his eyes scanned through the room, noting all of the empty desks.

Scorpio had understandably ducked out when she had the chance.

Virgo was gone.

Cancer wasn't here being...well, cancerous.

Aquarius was scared off by the incident yesterday, it seemed.

Clenching his fists in frustration, Pisces took a deep sigh as he stood up once again. Throwing his bag over his shoulder he proceeded to follow Taurus, steeling his nerve to say what needed to be stated. It had to be him; she was too stubborn and Leo was probably too nice.

"Jayden," he began, pausing for a few seconds before gaining the courage to continue. "You know we don't have a club any longer, right? I mean...it's just us."

@ThePumpkinQueen @yumiyukifan1

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're right, just us. That doesn't sound too bad to me." She hurried down the school's steps and put her things in the back seat of her scarlet truck. The girl got in and waited for the two others to get in before starting the car. She hoped the others would meet up with them. Setting the vehicle in reverse, the girl sped down the road, forgetting about her plan with the radio and sitting in silence, her eyes dancing around the other cars, still nervous about driving.

It will... Get better once we hit the beach.

@
Ammy @yumiyukifan1

tumblr_ntdro72T8y1u7gyjmo1_250.gif

Again, the spark of jealousy hit his chest as Leo watched his lover give Pisces affection. He forced an uneasy smile to hide this feeling until her flirtation was over. He didn't like it. His stomach felt knotted and his right eye twitched of uncertainty. Did Taurus had to do these intimate affections every time a male zodiac member crosses her path? Mack nervously chuckled a bit, not sure if this was her way of fun, or if she just wanted a show. He was very relieved when she had released Pisces from her grip.

Like Pisces, Leo observed and listened to another scene that was created by Taurus and Capricorn. The blonde seemed to lose his breathing when Capricorn had decided to leave. Leave the club. He laughed nervously. "Y-You're joking, right, Capricorn? Right?" She wasn't joking. It was obvious. Taurus allowed her to leave and he silently watched her exit out the door. "Capricorn.. I.. It.. It won't be a zodiac club without you..." Leo sucked in his breath and turned away.

"Actually, Taurus... I don't feel like going. Haha.. I.. I just need some time to.. To think..."

@ThePumpkinQueen @Ammy @NekoQueen49

(Backing up)
images

Jayden stopped walking, her bags slipping from her grip.

"What? Leo?" She turned around to face him. "Why... Not?" The girl's eyes looked hurt, but not angry. "What do you need to think about? If it means you'll come, I'll chase Capricorn down and beg her to join the club again. We can put that behind us."

She took a more balanced stance, feeling dizzy as if she might fall over. "Tell me what's wrong, and I'll fix it." No innuendoes. No flirting. No jokes. Jayden held eye contact, her gaze never leaving him for a second.

@yumiyukifan1

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nlkm9oj5zC1skwjp4o2_500.gif

".... Taurus..." Leo faced her, his eyes filled with guilt. "This.. Was probably my fault in the first place.." He sighed, rubbing his thumb against his pants pockets. "Everyone is upset, or they just want to part ways because of these things I let happen. I'm a Leo, and I can't let them happen again. I don't want them to happen again. But, at the same time, I want everyone to be happy.. " A faint small smile sprouted from his lips. "If you'd like to help.. You can.. You really don't have to. I'm going to try to get Capricorn back. I need to fix my mistakes." He stood up and walked towards the exit. His tone then changed playfully. "You'll be waiting for me, right, Taurus? Right, Pisces?"

@ThePumpkinQueen

Taurus paused, weighing her options carefully before saying, "Okay. Aiden and I will wait at the beach. If you guys don't have a car, it's only about a half hour walk. We'll stay for two hours and if you guys still haven't shown up we'll head back to school."

Jayden's eyes darted to Pisces, silently asking if he agreed.

@yumiyukifan1 @Ammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back