• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High(Six Positions Left)

Reine

clinomania
Ah, Sakura High School is just your average high school, isn't it?

Complete with classrooms, students, teachers, classes, and clubs.

Clubs. And one in particular happens to be the Zodiac club.

Now, most think the Zodiac Club is made of star sign crazy weirdo kids.

But even then they all just seem so..... accurate to what everyone's heard.

All twelve members.... There's a rumor going around that somehow, they are the zodiac signs personified.

And when one rumor starts, many more follow.

Jayden sat on a desk in the club, the last class of the day. She swung her legs, tapping her pencil on her paper as she thought. Being the president of the club, she got the choice on activities. Clearing her throat to gather their attention, the girl said, "Tomorrow we will be going on a field trip, which will last approximately five hours of your time. Please raise your hand if you have any ideas." Her eyes shone as she looked up and said, "I was thinking we could go to the zoo."

@omgcaro @NekoQueen49

Last edited by a moderator:
f26ad3b468911f350e15d7867e741852.jpg

"Hah? The zoo?"
Mack rubbed his chin, one eyebrow raised as he looked at the president of their Zodiac Club. He was seated on the ground, the way a kindergartener would sit as if it was story time. "That doesn't sound very fun. You just walk around and look at sad confined animals." His head tilted backwards as he tried to find an alternative. "Besides, how did you get to be the leader, anyway?" His hand shot up when an idea formed at the same speed. "Hey! Why don't we try a sports stadium and go watch my favorite team play live! It's so much better than a zoo!"

@ThePumpkinQueen @omgcaro @NekoQueen49

Jayden touched her forehead with frustration. "You seem to have strong opinions, Leo." She only called then their official names when she was upset with them. The girl considered it, and wrote it down. "Fine. I'll think about it." She stood up and walked over to Mack, sitting down and draping herself across him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Darling, would you care to mind your manners when speaking to me?" This behavior was usual for Taurus.

@yumiyukifan1

f26ad3b468911f350e15d7867e741852.jpg

"Aw? Drawn to me already?" He grinned playfully as she wrapped her arms around him. Softly, Mack bopped her nose with the tip of his index finger. "I could say the same to you, Taurus. What an unladylike gesture to do in front of all your peers. Especially, doing this in our public." Leo placed the same finger on his cheek and pretended to look away. "Ah, I'm so embarrassed. I guess you like to make the first move, eh? How daring of you."

@ThePumpkinQueen

"You're ungentlemanly and deaf too?" Jayden cooed, "I did ask politely of you to treat me kindly, yet you just accused me of being unladylike. Shame on you. Speaking of bravery, isn't that what you're for?" Her blue eyes gleamed as she bit her lip and winked. "Besides, this isn't half as bad as what I could do. I'm certain no one minds."

@yumiyukifan1

proxy.php

Mack chuckled, his ears slightly turning red. "Well, I can't help it, being Leo. And thanks for the bravery compliment. That's me, so don't mind myself. But I do love attention." He looked towards the rest of the group. "By the way, this is supposed to be a Zodiac Club, isn't it? I can't tell because I'm caught in an about-to-be love affair that was created, by none other, Taurus, herself. How sweet. Dearie, is this your way of asking me out?" His head tilted to the right, a charming smile waiting for her response.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Taurus smirked. "I don't know about that," she pretended to think about it. "We're not compatible. Quite the opposite I'm afraid. We'd be breaking the unwritten rules if we did that, love." Jayden's eyes filled with mischief as she teased, "You don't look like a bad boy to me." The girl released him and lied down on the floor, putting her head in his lap, with her arms crossed playfully. "You would never do such a thing." It was, in fact, a strange thought that she had exactly four people who she could fall in love with. Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces. Not one of those was pronounced, "Leo."

@yumiyukifan1

proxy.php

He was surprised by how quick he was pulled towards her. This was a woman of action. "That's true, but it's funny how many opposites attract, I say. It's a shame we have such a law. Maybe, this is the start of a forbidden love?" He joked. Forbidden love, eh? Sounds fun, yet complicated. He already had too many things to deal with. He wasn't really sure if dedication to a forbidden love would actually work out? Mack picked himself up from her grasp and stood up. He reached out his hand for hers. "Now, you wouldn't wanna sleep on the dirty floor all day do ya? Or since your element is earth, maybe you like the dust and grit?"

@ThePumpkinQueen

"Clever, Mack." Lillian commented as she breezed in the door, obliviously dropping her bag into an empty seat. It was hard to tell if her comment was sarcastic and, if she was honest, even she wasn't entirely sure.

"Apologies for being late. I was headed over but then I ran into the Psych teacher and-" She cut herself off, eyes narrowed as her arms slowly crossed. "Hey...what's going on here?"

F8FDA548D1D899A69CC72F4C072AAC93B642295A
Jayden just rolled her eyes, taking his hand and standing up. She glanced over at the clock. "Well, if you want to do such a thing, we have thirty minutes until class ends. Where to?" What a strange feeling. She'd never so much wanted to please someone who could hardly be called a friend. She felt her face light on fire as she remembered something. Since the horoscope thing didn't come with a manual, they had to memorize the details about each sign. She had read recently about seducing a Leo male, Leo is an energetic lover. Treat him like a king and he will soon be yours. Jayden covered her face, a bit too late, to keep him from seeing how blazing red her face was. Jay turned to Lillian and, glad for the distraction, said, "Y-You're really late."

@peaseblossom @yumiyukifan1

tumblr_mu826oRL2k1ras2cqo1_500.gif

Before he could reply, he spotted Virgo eyeing them and winked at her. "We didn't do much. Just talking about events and stuff, so you're fine." He turned towards Taurus and smirked at her cherry red face before she covered it up. Why so embarrassed now? She even had an audience watching. Was it because she actually had an interest in him? Could it be possible? Then this would be a real forbidden love. She mentioned if he wanted to do such a thing. They were supposed to seek their compatibles, weren't they? "So, leader, are we gonna look at sad animals or what?"

@ThePumpkinQueen @peaseblossom

Lillian looked from Jayden to Mack and then to Jayden again, and for a second her lips twitched into a small smile. A Zodiac club? The very notion just begged for something untoward to occur. She saw it coming, and, as humble as she would pretend to be, she liked to be right.

"Sorry. I know.69

Jayden shook her head, trying to think of things that were innocent. Puppies. "No, I was thinking if we couldn't decide, we would definitely go swimming. I can drive, so we're going to Yazumi Beach tomorrow." She spoke up a bit more so everyone could hear, "Pack swimwear!" The girl turned back towards Mack, forcing her smile to be innocent and less of a smirk than anything else. "You didn't answer my question, love. Trying to avoid it?" The girl repeated herself, "Where to? After school? And... Yes. Yes, I think I will consider it a date."

@yumiyukifan1

tumblr_nk7uy0dazP1rercezo1_500.gif

"Really! Swimming? Yeah!" Mack grinned at the idea. "That's better than your zoo suggestion, y'know?" Casually, he leaned sideways towards Taurus and rested an elbow on her shoulder. "So, you're really into me, huh?" He whispered. "I'll give it a shot. After this, we'll go to that one cafe near the school. Haha, I didn't know you had a thing for me, Taurus." He released his elbow before standing up straight. Forbidden love. How fun. He'll have to take this seriously if he wanted to make this relationship work. Who ever wrote the rules of who needs to be with who, anyways?

@ThePumpkinQueen

images
"Yep," Jayden said, perky. "But I have a very strict rule." She put one finger up. "No sex." After a long moment she laughed and added, "I don't think that'll be a problem." Her voice dropped to a whisper and she leaned in, her lips brushing his ear, "I mean, unless you really want to. Then I'm game." The girl took a step back to see his reaction to her little joke.

@yumiyukifan1

tumblr_m3dik9ruIV1rov2jbo1_400.gif

He couldn't help it. He had to bust out laughing. "AHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA!! W-What?!" He couldn't breathe! Leo leaned against the wall to try and control himself. "Ahaha..ha..whoo! I need to breathe!" Mack cleared his throat before laughing again and taking a breath. "I'm not that desperate! Haha.. Whew. Sorry for the outburst, but really? Do you think I'm that bad?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Taurus, Taurus, Taurus. I don't think we're even ready to do it. What's with you about the future? Such a woman of action, I must say!"

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden pouted a bit. "Desperate? Must I remind you once again about manners? You don't have to be desperate, I assure you, to want to be with me. So... You can just shut up, Leo." There was a moment of silence before the girl cupped his face and brought her lips to his.

konachan-com-80337-bow-brown_hair-meiko-red_eyes-vocaloid.png
Leila(Libra) looked up from her book and watched a scene befall her eyes. Despite herself, she grew truly angry. Taurus and Leo both knew that Leo's most compatible female was Aries. Everyone did. Libra was the second most compatible. The girl shot daggers at the two before standing up. This was not good. Not at all. Why should everyone get hurt should the gods become angry? Just because they decided to flirt. The girl froze, seeing what Taurus did. She could've screamed. Such action did not come without punishment.

@yumiyukifan1

Nyx walked in the room late, as usual. In her opinion she walked in at the right time today, as Taurus and Leo we're kissing. She shook her head and sighed, "Slow it down kids, don't hurt yourself." As they were both blushing she sighed and took a seat and looked at the time hoping it was time to leave already.

0670b0205401019.jpg

Masaomi-Kida-durarara-31609038-550-314.png

"Me? Shut up? Well---" He was interrupted by a kiss from the blonde Taurus. His eyes widened at the sudden gesture, his face began to blush red. Was this her true feelings? Did she want this even though they could get into trouble? There was an audience among them and they all witnessed this. They were all going to suffer consequences. Leo stood perfectly still, shocked by the unexpected kiss. He blinked hoping it would clear his mind before Scorpio separated them. Mack lifted a hand up to his lips, and stared in awe at Taurus. He had never been kissed before, well, on the lips. In fact this was his first time. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. "...W-Wow...."

@ThePumpkinQueen @omgcaro

images

Jayden looked quite proud of herself as she pulled back. The girl flipped her hair in a joking way and said in a superior, teasing voice, "As you can tell, I have been gifted by Venus with the ability to kiss others with grace and divine beauty." The girl broke into a grin. "So, you see, I wanted to share my talents ever so generously with the world. Your lips can consider themselves graced." She laughed, her laugh like a bell of an old fashioned diner's door as someone entered. "Anyway, club isn't required. We can leave now if you want. There's only thirteen minutes left."

@yumiyukifan1

"Don't mind if I do" Nyx smiled and got up hoping she wouldn't get in trouble as she was always the one to get caught, she was a Scorpio what else can she do?

Also all the kissing was making her quite uncomfortable.

tumblr_static_cant_help_but_love_masaomi_kida_kida_kun__by_2tonetom-d5e6888.jpg

"Eh? You probably owe Venus now. Well, let's head on out, then!" He grabbed her hand and headed for the door. Mack dragged her down the hallways and through the school doors that led to outside. The second thoughts of dating a non-compatible still lingered in his head, but he didn't care. Taurus had feelings for him, and maybe he had feelings for her too. It was weird how this worked. This forbidden relationship that almost everyone in the club knew. "We're almost there. It's super close!" Leo stopped himself in front of a small building that read the words: (Insert Name) Cafe. He took a glance at Taurus and they headed inside.

An employee greeted them and asked for their orders. Mack grinned at Taurus before he placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Ladies first."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Eriri-Spencer-Sawamura-22668.jpg
"Uh..." She paused, suddenly self-conscience. Would he judge how much or little she ate? What if he didn't like the food she liked? Probably, she thought. "Two cinnamon rolls and a cup of black coffee, please." The waiter asked for Leo's order. She felt eyes on them and looked over to another table. Two teenage girls were staring at Mack, giggling about something. It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were thinking.

Unable to keep her mouth shut, Jaydon shouted towards them, "Yeah. I know. He's hot as hell. But he's mine. Watch your eyes or I'll cut them out." The girl felt a bit embarrassed at being so violent, but a bit proud. Until she realized exactly what she said. What the hell was I thinking? Did I just claim him?! Yes. Yes I did. Oh my god.

@yumiyukifan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back