• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High(Six Positions Left)

Like blinking, his eyes lit up. A bike? Whew! They were in luck. "Whaa? Really? Let's get out of here then! I've always wanted to try riding on the spike things!" He took her hand and they began to run through the hallways, heading outside. Thank goodness they didn't have to run the whole way to their next destination. (Timeskip to the beach???)

@NekoQueen49

(Sounds good to me)

Riding on the bike with a passenger wasn't much different from normally riding it; just more weighed down and his hands placed on her shoulders for support. It also helped since she had no idea how to get to the beach on her own.

Stopping in the parking lot and locking Celia's bike up to a random lamp post, they went down to the sandy area in search of the other zodiac. Celia felt nervous at first facing Taurus again so soon after their fight but then she felt nothing. Like a wall of ice and anything she could say wouldn't affect her. She hoped that that feeling would last for the duration of their next meeting.

@yumiyukifan1 @CelestialBunny (you can jump in here)

Nyx walked down the beach in her usual outfit, a large hoodie, black jeans, boots and her headphones blasting music. She saw a few of the others as they waved at her and she gave them small waves back. She's been blending in but standing out as usual. She looked around for the small gathering a zodiacs until she saw Celia and Leo, giving them a small smile she walked beside the two and took one headphone out then let out a small sigh, "So what's in the schedule for today?"

@NekoQueen49 @yumiyukifan1

He cheered her on, told her to turn right a few times, when they had used the bike to reach the beach. He kinda felt bad since she was the one carting the weight, but it was fun while it lasted. After they finally arrived to their destination, Leo hoped off the two wheeled vehicle and patted his driver. "We made it! Nice work, Capricorn!"

It wasn't too bad. It was sandy like all beaches, although it was much more smaller than his last visit. Probably because he had visited when he was much smaller? Maybe. As he looked around, Scorpio came to greet them. "Ah, hey Scorpio!" He peered at her clothing choice. ".. Aren't you hot? You have boots and a hoodie... Never mind, I guess for today, well just chill and hang around? Otherwise the leader has something else planned." Grinning, he stripped to his red swim trunks and sandals.

@omgcaro @NekoQueen49

Celia chuckled at Leo's energy. It wasn't all that difficult. She biked to and from school everyday and to wherever she wanted to go. "Thanks?" She replied anyway. Capricorn didn't know whether to be offended that he thought they wouldn't get there.

However before she could further comment, Nyx walked up to the two of them. In her mind, she agreed with Leo's sentiment but didn't comment. "I would go swimming but... It seems I left my bag at school," she giggled nervously. "So, I'll just hang out here. Does anyone have any sunscreen? I burn really bad under the sun."

@omgcaro

Nyx shrugged as she knew her outfit wasn't all that suitable for the beach but she didn't care, she looked good. "Uh, I didn't bring any sunscreen sorry Cap." She gave Celia a small smile as she always did like calling her Cap as it reminded the two of Captain America.

"Know when any of the others are coming along?" Nyx question as the three walked down the wooden panels that are set down on the sand, Nyx was pretty excited to be at the beach today, she even prepared and wore her bathing suit underneath her clothes which she almost never does when she comes to the beach.

@NekoQueen49 @yumiyukifan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back