• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High(Six Positions Left)

"What to do?"

Aiden sighed to himself, his face a deep shade of crimson. He had missed the club. Staring down at a torn scrap of paper, he glanced over the writing printed on it once again.

Jessica

###-####

Call me. ❤

"What to do? What to do?" The zodiac mumbled aloud, neatly folding the paper and gently placing it inside his coat's pocket. Raising a hand to the back of his head he raised his focus to the area surrounding him. For a brief moment a wave of uncertainty rushed over him as he took in the now unfamiliar sights. In his flustered state he had apparently wandered far from his comfort zone, not that it was that large to begin with.

A single building stood out among the others, like a shining ray of hope. A café. Some caffeine would certainly brighten this catastrophe. Approaching the establishment he walked through the door he stretched his arms skyward, shutting his eyes as he felt his muscles relax. After getting a bit of energy back he could begin his walk home, and-

"Oof!"

Feeling himself bump into a figure he fell backward, landing on his palms. "Ah, I'm so sorry! I just wasn't..." Pausing mid-sentence as he opened his eyes he noticed it was none other than the familiar figure of Capricorn. Behind her was...the entirety of the zodiac club. Leaning forward he instinctively buried his hands into his face in a poor attempt to hide the even deeper blush he now displayed.

"Erm. Hello...everyone." Pisces mumbled, unaware that the paper, the spoil of his latest misadventure, had fallen from his pocket and landed on the ground between Capricorn and Taurus.

@ThePumpkinQueen @EveryoneReally

Last edited by a moderator:
16676222233_b1cc9314ee.jpg
Jayden looked up and playfully waved at him. "Hello. Aiden, was it? Here to see me?" She smiled, standing up. The girl took a few steps toward him and paused, seeing a strip of paper on the ground. She crouched down and picked it up, reading it silently. "Oh? Is Jessica your new lover? Never thought I might have competition. Well, I'm not afraid to get my hands a bit dirty." She stood up, handing the slip of paper back to him, her red lips curling into a small smile once more.

@Ammy

"New lover?" Aiden questioned, his voice muffled through his palms. The implication wasn't lost on him but he knew challenging it outright wouldn't end well. The club leader certainly had her own unique brand of humor, though luckily he had managed to avoid becoming one of her targets by metaphorically (and sometimes literally) hiding behind the big guy she called Cancer.

"So...ah. Not quite. No, that would actually be pretty bad." He answered, finally gathering the courage to look to his fellow symbols. Managing to force a smile, he nodded toward Celia and pushed himself to his feet. Dusting himself off in an effort to regain composure, the onlookers observing the crash began to shift their focus elsewhere one by one. "Sorry again. Today has been...well, weird." Abruptly clearing his throat at the end as if to signal that he didn't want to discuss it any further, he turned his attention to Taurus and sheepishly held out a hand toward her. "Anyway, miss...Jayden? I'd like that back. It's important."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden pouted but didn't refuse, holding her hand out with the paper in between two fingers. She took a few steps toward him and put a hand on his cheek gently. The girl looked at him seriously for a moment, saying, "You will tell me if your feelings change about me, won't you? It's important to me." Her hand slid away from his face, her perfect nails brushing his skin before she took her place beside Leo.

@Ammy @yumiyukifan1

char_131661.jpg

This was a gathering, most of the club members were inside and chatting among each other. That was funny. Wasn't this supposed to be a date? Now it seems like an assembly. The lady zodiacs came, Cancer afterwards, and a few more. What a coincidence. And Taurus was having many flirtatious affairs with her zodiac members. "Trying to make me jealous, eh, Taurus?" Mack leaned closer to his date, placing his elbow on her head. "If this is going to work, I'm probably going to need more attention from you~" He then smiled towards his fellow zodiac club friends.

"So, is there a reason you're all here, today? Or are you all hungry? 'Cause I have coupons for an All You Can Eat Buffet!" He took out a few tickets and waved it around for everybody to see. "I was gonna ask Taurus, but these are for a larger group of individuals!"

@ThePumpkinQueen @omgcaro @Yaoke Saint

"I wasn't lying when I said I had homework to get to," Capricorn said, some of her annoyance leaking out in her voice. She began counting off the different assignment on her fingers, "There's that history paper I need to finish, I need to complete that extra credit math booklet, finish the group assignment for that college course I signed up for, and help my sister with college application forms and essay. Isn't there anyone else concerned about our schooling?"

@yumiyukifan1

"Perhaps," Taurus said, her voice low and seductive as she swatted his elbow away from her head. She looked at him kindly, tilting her head like a puppy and said, "Is it working, my dear Leo?" The girl took his hand and raised it to her lips. "I did not mean to forget you. Please forgive me." The girl let his hand slip away and sighed dramatically. She had forgotten where she was for a moment, caught up in all her one-sided romance.

@yumiyukifan1

"Y-yes. I certainly will." Pisces stuttered in response, the sensation of Jayden's touch causing his heart to skip a beat. This wasn't exactly anything new for her but even so he couldn't help but feel himself fighting the urge to fall under her spell. Hastily stuffing the paper back into his pocket he silently stood, waiting for the right opportunity to break back into the conversation. Admittedly he had expected some kind of scolding over his the accident or the note so this was a welcome surprise.

"That's very kind of you to offer, Leo. Thank you." Pisces said, regretting that he hadn't quite gotten everyone's names memorized yet. This entire act of referring to people by their titles was still strange to him. As his mind began to wander to what he would be having as his meal however Capricorn's objection dragged him back to reality.

"Not really, no?" Pisces admitted. Giving a light shrug at her question he approached the table and pulled out a vacant seat. Part of it could've been the fact that he was on the younger side of age when it came to the members and even larger part could just be his own laziness, but worrying about that seemed like a waste of energy. "It'll be fine. I have faith it'll work out."

@ThePumpkinQueen @yumiyukifan1 @NekoQueen49

Capricorn sighed at Pisces' work ethic. She supposed it didn't surprise her none of the others here, save for Scorpio, perhaps, didn't possess her ability to be able to work as hard as she did. Except for Taurus. Her behavior did surprise Capricorn. Having studied the zodiac extensively, it did surprise her over how Taurus was acting. She would have assumed Taurians would be more quiet and to that nature. Jayden's flirtations would have been more apt for Libra... Perhaps something happened... The small blonde looked over at Jayden with a more analytical look than before.

masaomi-kida-kida-masaomi-26146820-1280-720.png

He let his hand fall from her lips as he placed the coupons back into his hoodie pocket. "Ah, Capricorn, you need to loosen up, y'know? Take some time off and enjoy life, like me! You gotta enjoy your high school life.." Leo wrapped an arm around Taurus and threw a thumbs up in the air with his free hand. His eyes were on Pisces. It was a way of saying, "All glory to me", in his own world of gestures. "So, let's get going? Or we can chat a bit longer here? I don't mind. As long as I'm chatting too~" This supposed to be date was turning out into an all friends hangout instead. Yes, everyone in this club, he counts as his friends. Even if he had forgotten their names....

@ThePumpkinQueen @NekoQueen49 @Ammy

Alexandra walked into the cafe, only to be greeted by all her friends hanging out, "Hi everyone" she said cheerfully. She looked over to Taurus (aka Jayden) with an adorable pout and an innocent look in her eyes, "I'm so sorry I missed the meeting today. Mimi had to go to the vet, she's been sick lately-" she cut herself off and she sat down in an empty chair, tears filling her eyes. She got very emotional easily being Gemini, she was like bipolar (it's going to be a joke with her. Even though I understand that Bipolar is a serious disease; I don't mean to be offensive about it. Thank you)

(As an actual bipolar person, I'm fine with this ^_^ )

Celia looked at Leo right as Gemini walked in. "Somehow, I had a feeling you might say that," she said to the Lion. She turned to Alexandra with a nod in greeting. "Gemini. I'm sorry to hear about your pet," she said in a way that could be misconstrued as sarcasm, even though she meant it genuinely.

@yumiyukifan1 @CelestialBunny

While Pisces was pleased that Leo was speaking up on behalf of convincing Capricorn to stay his words didn't exactly sit well with him. It seemed he was on the other extreme end of the balance between hard work and relaxation. Really though, who was he to judge anyone for how they lived? So long as they were happy that was all that really mattered.

Tilting his head at Leo's gesture he gave him a puzzled look, unclear at exactly what his intentions were. For someone who took so much pride in being able to read people and cut to the heart of any matter he always managed to get the better of him with that carefree attitude. Raising a hand he mirrored the thumbs back at him, listening to Capricorn speak as a pair of footsteps approached behind him, yet another member joining their group.

As he listened to Gemini speak he could feel a knot forming in his heart, the pain she was going through immediately transferring to him. This was a particularly difficult situation for him as well. Running a hand through his hair he pondered over exactly how to respond to this sensitive topic. "It might not mean much, but...well, let me know if I can do anything," he offered softly, his voice slightly difficult to pick up among all the background noise from the other customers.

@yumiyukifan1 @CelestialBunny

Scorpio shrugged everyone off and went in line to grab a tea as she wasn't really having it, well she never is. She always tends to join the conversation afterwards.

She grabbed her tea and took a small sip before adding some milk and honey then adding a lid and going back to the mini crowd that seemed to have gathered.

She seemed to have enjoyed everyone talking as she just listened and drank her tea wasn't long before she got lost in her thoughts and began to daydream in and out of the conversations everyone was having.

As Ada's teacher had released her and her classmates early today, she had decided that she would read in the school library for a while, since the Zodiac club hadn't started yet. However, as she usually did when reading, she forgot about the time. When she finally realised that she was late, quite a lot of time had already gone. The short girl rushed to the classroom, and was disapointed to see it was empty. It seemed like she had completly missed the meeting.

Aquarius hoped that the others wouldn't start seeing her as unreliable. Being the youngest member in the club, she often worried that the others might not respect her. Oh well. Time to move on. Ada decided to go the cafe, as she was somewhat hungry. When she arrived there, she was surprised to see that most of the club was present. Had the meeting been moved? The short girl approached Taurus, or Jayden rather.

-Here. Aquarius, she mumbled, before realising that her phrase didn't make much sense. I-... I mean... Aquarius is-... I am here.

Before saying anything more, Ada went over it in her head to amke sure she wouldn't mess up or say anything weird.

-I am sorry that I missed the meeting. Was anything of importance said?

@ThePumpkinQueen

"My, we've accumulated quite a gathering," Capricorn laughed lightly. "How many more before we have all of the club here? Aquarius, myself, Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, Pisces, Cancer, Gemini... We need only four more before it's completed. Say, where are the others? Ah, but don't worry, Aquarius, everyone seemed to busy for the most part. It seems to be coincidence that we have gathered here," she greeted the only zodiac who was shorter than she, at her height of 5'1.

@SdrawcabDaer

tumblr_static_cant_help_but_love_masaomi_kida_kida_kun__by_2tonetom-d5e6888.jpg

Leo grinned when a thumbs up from Picses was returned to him. "So, Leader." His attention slid to Taurus. "Are you going to kiss everybody's hand when we hit the beach? I see that it's a normal thing for you, other than trying to stir my jealousy." He teased, checking the clock for the hour. Taurus was an odd match for him, but eh. She's alright. She can be cute and all blushy sometimes. Hm. How long would they stay and chat before the buffet?

The door opened and another club member had joined them. This was Gemini, yes? She began to pout and wetness in her eyes had reflected off the light.
"Um, who's Mimi again?" Was Mimi a family member? Who knows? He didn't. After Gemini, came along Aquarius. She awkwardly greeted herself. Leo smirked at her presence. "Psh. You only missed a decision on a trip, nothing big, really." He casually waved his hand forward to emphasize his words.

@ThePumpkinQueen @Ammy @SdrawcabDaer @CelestialBunny

Alexandra looked up at Celia's comment about Mimi, "Thanks, it really means a lot". Then she heard Leo ask her a question, "Mimi is my beloved little dog" she said calmly, wiping her tears from her eyes. She heard Leo tell Aquarius about a trip and the curiosity got the better of her, "What trip?" She asked, her eyes lite up with excitement. @yumiyukifan1 @NekoQueen49

tumblr_njdnpoJ7Vb1tc7u7qo1_500.gif
Taurus blushed, looking away from him. "Leo... You know you're the only one I really like, don't you?" She paused as if about to say something else. I'm...

The girl burst into hysterical laughter. "Oh boy. You betcha. I plan to do a lot more than kiss hands, too." Her delighted eyes looked up at the girl who asked about the trip.

"See, we're taking a trip to the beach tomorrow. Be ready and in swimwear." She winked, leaning on Mack.

"You too, Leo. I haven't really gotten to see much skin out of you," Jayden said.

@yumiyukifan1

tumblr_mw391epZf51ryo0rto2_250.gif

"I'm glad to hear that I'm the one and only." He pulled her closer. This forbidden love thing was working out well."That means I don't have to compete with all the other men to have you, then. But I would, if I had to." Leo kept his grin and sighed. "You're not gonna disappoint me with your swimsuit, are you?" He tilted his head towards her. "Aha, Just kidding. You'll do more than impress me. I know for sure~" The blonde tried to picture an image in his head. Taurus in a swimsuit.... Hm. He'll have to see her outfit tomorrow then. The image wasn't working out.

@ThePumpkinQueen

"Thank you love. I never knew you felt that way about me. Simply. Overjoyed." The girl clapped her hands together with happiness. "I would never dream of disappointing you." She thought about it for a moment before giving him another gentle kiss, not quite as rough as the first time, but with more feeling. Jayden pulled back and stood up, looking through her purse and hurrying towards the counter and asking the man a question. How strange this outing had come to be.

@yumiyukifan1

Capricorn felt disgusted with Taurus. Does she have no mind for any other other than Leo? Other than her disgusting flirtations? Celia's reserved nature prevented her from doing what she liked to do: slapping her across the face and hopefully waking her from whatever spell she was put under. Kissing in a public place? In front of everyone? Had she no sense?!

Desperately fighting the urge to harm her in some way and gritting her teeth in her effort, she limited herself to a sharp glare that was steadily increasing along with her murderous intent. She sincerely hoped that someone would distract her before she did put Taurus' head through a wall.

tumblr_mw391epZf51ryo0rto1_250.gif

He was pleased that his reward from Taurus was a softer gentler kiss. His hands dug into his pockets and he began to wave the buffet coupons in the air, once again."Say, since most of us are here, and we have nothing better to do... Why don't we head on over to that buffet right away?" Leo announced, waiting for Taurus to come back from the counter. He was glad she had payed for their snacks because he only had a certain amount cash on him. Which is why he decided to bring coupons to a buffet. "And Capricorn." He pointed the tickets at the possessor of the title. "You're going to have to come along, whether you like it or not. You'll always have time to finish up schoolwork." Leo began to stand from his seat, walking towards the door. He reached for the handle. "So, who's with me? I am!"

@ThePumpkinQueen @omgcaro @CelestialBunny

Celia turned her gaze onto Leo. She nodded, a small, short nod that one could only notice if they were looking closely. She didn't much have it in her to argue. "It doesn't seem like you're giving me much of a choice," she laughed, following after him. "By the way, have you finished that science report on astrophysics that due tomorrow?" She asked him.

@yumiyukifan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back