• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ZhuiLing (MDZS) RP

hopefills

Here for the KomaHina, stay for the HinaKoma??
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm interested in some casual ZhuiLing RP. Fandom: MDZS / The Untamed; Ship: Lan Sizhui x Jin Ling. For now, I am more interested in shorter replies. Please check out my profile for more info on the types of RP I've had in the past.

Also, if you are interested in talking about MDZS, or other BL fandom stuff, LMK! I am looking for a RP partner/ fandom friend. ^^

Also, if you roleplay as Lan Jingyi, that would be fun to try out as well!

Hey there! I'm aware that this thread was made a while back but I was wondering if you're still interested to try it out? If so, would it be okay for me to PM you?

Hey there! I'm aware that this thread was made a while back but I was wondering if you're still interested to try it out? If so, would it be okay for me to PM you?
This *is* super old! I only rp w people who are also adults. I can't see your page so I can't verify if you have that on there or not. But, if you are one please feel free to message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back