• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zelink Search!

skydroid

just sittin' on a cloud
Hey so I figured I'd start my experience out on here by going ahead and making a thread of my own! And as the title suggests, I'm looking for some Zelink to water my crops!

• I strongly prefer either BoTW or SS but I wouldn't be opposed to Hyrule Warriors and ALttP /ALBW! Also I have a knack for playing Zelda (also more experience) but I can definitely play Link if you're really wanting to roleplay this!
  • I only do roleplays that are literate, third-person, and at least 2-3 paragraphs! Though I'm not really that strict on responses so just as long as you give me something to work with, we'll be good!
  • I'm more than willing to discuss the plot upon connection and write out the starter! So feel free to go ahead and send me a message if you're interested!

Wow this is so unorganized, oof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back