• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yuuri on Ice! Viktuuri!

Junn

Easily startled.
XCY0XaH.jpg

π’žπ’Άπ“ƒ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒽𝑒𝒢𝓇 π“‚π“Ž 𝒽𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉𝒷𝑒𝒢𝓉?

Hello, and thank you for stopping by! My name is Junn, and I’m here looking for a Vuktuuri roleplay - I'm specifically looking to write as Yuuri and would love a partner to write as Viktor! I’m really hoping for some kind of fun, cute, slice-of-life AU, BUT we can definitely do something based more off of the series if you truly prefer it. I like AU’s more just because we can literally do whatever we want, though!

I’ll get to some ideas I have in a bit, but first, I should point out a few things:

I’m looking for detailed partners with an understanding of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Mistakes happen! In fact, I’m sure there are quite a few in this post! But please TRY with your posts. I don’t really appreciate one-liners.

I have a life, and I’m sure you do as well, so let’s respect one another! I’ll never harass you for a reply, so please give me the same courtesy.

That’s it for now, so let’s roll on over to some prompts that we could possibly go off of!

β˜… β€œI fell asleep on your shoulder during an airplane ride, and I’m mortified because we’ve never met before. But you tell me it’s fine and offer to buy me coffee.”

β˜… β€œThe closer you are to your soulmate, the warmer you feel. The further you are, the colder you feel. Basically, finding your soulmate is one big game of hot and cold.”

β˜… β€œThe first time your soulmate touches you, it will leave a mark in the shape of their touch on your body.”

β˜… β€œI work at a pet shop and everyday you come in on your way to work and pet every single animal here you are the purest soulβ„’ I’m so in love.”

β˜… β€œI’m at a karaoke bar and I’m just sober enough to realize that you singing my favorite song is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard, but you caught me staring and winked at me and now I’m really embarrassed.”

β˜… β€œYou had this giant ass ice cream but you were so excited that you dropped it and I’ve never seen a sadder person in my life please let me just buy you a new one.”

Those are just a few to get this started, but feel free to suggest your own, or we can just plot for something cute! I will be adding more soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back