• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yuugen Academy ~ Interest Check (Closed for now)

NightPhoenix

Closed to new RPers for now
exterior.jpg
Located in southern Tokyo, Japan, Yuugen Academy is an elite school, open to anyone—provided they have the sufficient funds, that is. The school boasts the finest facilities and teachers, hence the exorbitant school fees. Students comprise mostly of heirs and heiresses, children of celebrities, and celebrities themselves. As much as the students bask in luxury everyday, however, the atmosphere is extremely competitive, as students compete not only for grades, but also to maintain their families' reputations, form connections and of course, to find potential weaknesses in rivals/rival corporations.

Rules
  1. All RPN rules apply, naturally.
  2. A minimum of two paragraphs per post and one post per week is required. If this would not be possible for any reason, please just let me know.
  3. I'll only be accepting about 7-10-ish RPers (not characters) for now. You can reserve a spot, but if I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll open your spot.
  4. This goes without saying, but please be polite and respectful to everyone.
  5. 1 scholarship student will be allowed in each year. (Every year the school holds a scholarship examination, followed by interviews for those shortlisted—only one student will be accepted as a first-year, all expenses paid.)

Guidelines
  1. This will be a very character-driven RP, so I'd love to see a lot of character variety and interesting relationship dynamics (friends, lovers, exes, siblings, cousins, rivals—go ahead!). Please do look through existing CSes as you're making your own, so you don't create characters that are too similar, and also so that you can plan out how your character would fit among the existing students.
  2. Characters' ages range from 15 to 18. Those born between April 1st and March 31st of the following year are placed into the same grade. First-year students consist of 15/16-year-olds, second-years consist of 16/17-year-olds and third-years consist of 17/18-year-olds.
  3. Foreign students are allowed, but a majority of Japanese students is still preferred.
  4. The school's dress code may seem fairly conservative to some people (although lenient in some ways by Japanese standards, I believe), since the RP is set in Japan. Characters can, of course, break school rules~
  5. I will be rolling out school events once in a while.
  6. According to what I read, many (not all) wealthy Japanese aren't very flashy or ostentatious; they may purchase expensive goods, but said goods aren't always so obviously expensive. Do go look it up for yourself if you have the time (and feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes).
  7. There's a Discord server (link is in the OOC thread), but if you don't have Discord and don't feel like creating an account, that's fine, no worries; we can still post updates and discuss in the OOC thread.
  8. Please do feel free to ask me any questions, or even correct me if anything!

Last edited:
Letai Letai I'm glad to hear that! Just click on the link to the Discord server (at the bottom of the first post), and feel free to post your CS when you're done with it~

Makomin Makomin Yes, there is ^^ Go on and join the Discord server, and I look forward to seeing your CS haha (both links can be easily found at the bottom of the first post)

LXLynx LXLynx Yup, go ahead and join the Discord server (link in the OOC thread), and post your CS when you're done!

I'm going to stop accepting new RPers for now, for the sake of keeping this a smaller group. I may or may not accept more in the future, but we'll see~ Thanks to everyone who's joined up :')

JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 Noivian Noivian deviation deviation Oh, I didn't expect that 3 people would show interest while I was asleep! Makes me kinda happy :')
Haha all 3 of you are accepted then; Discord link can be found at the bottom of the OOC thread, so just go ahead and join and post your CSes when you're ready ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back