• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MischievousAdult21

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hello everyone ;D I'm MischieviousAdult a LGBTQ+ and Nationality friendly 33-year-old woman. I'm a mum to a feathered son Named Tarzan. I love to draw, write, read and play games.

I write in 3rd person and a Minimum of 2 sentences to around 3- 4 paragraphs. Sometimes I write more, it depends on what's going on in the rp , how many characters we're writing or what my partner gives me to work from.

I would prefer an RP Partner that allows adjustable length posts, but if you would like at least 3 or 4 every post for example, you're welcome to write with me too, Just let me know before we start. However, if you expect more than that in every post, I'm sorry I'm not the partner for you. To be clear, 2 sentences minimum is more for those peeps who struggle to write more than a paragraph.

Novella posts ( More than 6 paragraphs) I tend to get a bit overwhelmed with these so If you do them, I'd prefer that they're occasional. I have to have a lot of concentration to respond to them properly without making my partner feel I'm not putting in as much effort.

I have problems with concentration so details can get missed in them. Especially if my feather baby Tarzan or someone/something else distracts me.

Last edited:
Greetings!

I would be interested in an all original detective Conan inspired storyline, and I would love to do a gender Bender at the same time as I see you had those listed.

My one concern is you said 2-4 paragraphs are your maximum whereas I tend to write 6 - 9 minimum. Do you feel you can write that on average or are we not destined to be?

Send me a message if interested. I would be wanting to play a detective who has been turned into a younger girl.

Greetings!

I would be interested in an all original detective Conan inspired storyline, and I would love to do a gender Bender at the same time as I see you had those listed.

My one concern is you said 2-4 paragraphs are your maximum whereas I tend to write 6 - 9 minimum. Do you feel you can write that on average or are we not destined to be?

Send me a message if interested. I would be wanting to play a detective who has been turned into a younger girl.
I've come across your thread before, but we aren't allowed to write characters under 18 as main chars, even in the case of a shrunken adult It's against site rules.
As stated in my introduction I'm not good with novella. So unfortunately we're not a good match. my posts are varied lengths rarely do they get pass 4 paragraphs. This is because it takes too much concentration.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing a Yu-gi-oh! double rp. Hm, I like all your plots for yours, my oc is paired with Yami Yugi/Atem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back