• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei almost looked sorry to have taken out her dragon like that. He promised her that he wouldn't hold back against her, but he couldn't help but want to. After all, even if he won, he wouldn't personally count this as a victory. Maybe he'd be better trying to tutor her in to help her skills afterwards. However, the duel was still on.

"Looks like I'll be playing my Spiral Strike Burst magic card. With this, I can add an Odd-Eyes monster from my deck to my hand, and I'll be choosing my Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon. Next, let's get this party swinging with a Pendulum Summon! From my Extra Deck, return my Ray and Arc Pendulum Dragons! From my hand, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!" Tensei called out. The glowing portal above them began lighting up, and 3 beams of light struck down on his side of the field, revealing his 3 dragons. Arc and Ray roared in unison, 2500 atk from Ray and 2700 from Arc. Persona boasted 1200 atk points as well. "From my hand, now I'll summon the level 2 tuner monster Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron." The small being bounced on the field happily, tipping its hat to his opponent. "Now, I'll tune my level 5 Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon to my level 2 Odd-Eyes Synchron. Fiery dragon with dichromatic eyes, strike down like a meteor and defeat your enemies! I Synchro Summon the level 7 Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!" The crimson dragon roared as it emerged from a column of light that shot up from the Synchro Summon, roaring with 2500 ATK.

"Next, with my level 7 Odd-Eyes Ray and Arc Pendulum Dragons, I build the Overlay Network!" Tensei shouted as his two monsters transformed into motes of light, flying up and diving into a swirling vortex on the ground. "Hidden dragon with dichromatic eyes, bring your icy fury to the field and freeze your foes in blocks of ice! I XYZ Summon, the Rank 7 Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon!" Emerging from a flash of light was the blue dragon, roaring as mist parted in its wake with 2800 ATK points.

Kaguya smiled. "Now 'that' is a monster... I wonder what it does..." She said in awe, looking now at the three dragons staring her in the face, yet without her own. "I'm not going to lie, it's a little bit daunting staring at them at the same time..." She said honestly, chuckling nervously.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Last edited:
Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya)

Seeing as he didn't want to end the duel right then and there, plus the facedown was making him a tad bit nervous, Tensei came up with a lie to keep the game going and keep it interesting.

"The one downside to Vortex Dragon's ability is if I use it, I have to skip my battle phase this turn, so it's your move," he said with a reassuring grin.

"Very well. Let's see..." Kaguya drew her next card. She smiled at the result of what she got. "I play this! It's a Spell Card known as Moray of Greed! With it, I can return 2 water attribute monsters to my deck, shuffle, then draw 3 new cards! I return Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier, and Medium of the Ice Barrier." She put them back in her deck then drew thrice. She then smiled a bit more. "Nice...! Since you have 2 or more cards in your Spell and Trap card zones, I can Special Summon Escher the Frost Vassal!" A calm, meditating warrior of water and ice emerged onto the field.

"Next, I discard General Gantala of the Ice Barrier from my hand to Special Summon this! White Stingray!" It's literally a white coloured stingray. It's not a lot, but it works. "Now I play my Trap, Back to the Front! With this, I can bring back a monster in my Grave as long as it is in defence position! So arise, General Gantala of the Ice Barrier!" Another man-like monster emerged, standing down at 2000 DEF points. "Now, I overlay my White Stingray and my Escher! And with them! I bring about a monster from the deep blue! A monster that will treat those it faces to the same fate! It's my Rank 4 Abyss Dweller!"

This... weird...water monster emerged, holding 1900 ATK, but then rose to 2400, as it would be explained next. "And while it is in play... My water monsters have a bonus 500 attack points to burn. I sadly cannot overpower your monsters, however... So I will end my turn with a face-down instead, and use Gantala's effect. At the End Phase of my turn, I can bring back an Ice Barrier that is sleeping in my grave And so, the monster I chose is my dragon! Return, Trishula!" That white crystal dragon emerged once again, and thanks to Abyss Dweller, it is 3200 strong! "It is... your turn. I hope this evens things up..." Kaguya said calmly, now having one of the most powerful monsters in her deck in play once again, and now even stronger.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Tensei Yuusho

Tensei drew his card, looking at the Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon he had just added to his hand. There were a few ways he could play this, but the end result would be him winning on this turn. Guess that was it then. All the pieces were in place, and it was showtime. He stepped forwards, raising his hands to address an invisible audience.

"It's time for the main event to begin! All our monsters are in place and ready to go, so let's not keep them waiting! I'll start off by Pendulum Summoning the Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon in my hand to the field!" The greyish-tan dragon crashed down on the field from the portal in the sky, roaring with 2500 ATK points as it did. "Next, we'll be activating the Pendulum Effect of Xiangke Magician! By targeting one XYZ monster on my field, I can give it a Level in place of a rank. That's right, an XYZ monster with a level, and you know what that means! I overlay the now level 7 Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon with my level 7 Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon to give birth to the showstopper! Spiteful dragon with dichromatic eyes, crash down upon the field and scorch your enemies with your rage! I XYZ summon, the one and only, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!" Tensei gave his beast a grand entrance, as a hulking crimson dragon soared down from the portal above, landing down on the field with an angry roar. It was the highest ATK monster on the field with 3000 attack points.

"But the fun doesn't end there, because I'm using my Raging Dragon's effect! By using an overlay unit, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can destroy all cards on your side of the field, increasing his attack points by 200 for each card destroyed! Now go, Crimson Hell Flare!" Tensei shouted. His dragon lurched back, collecting energy along its wings as it flapped them forward, sending a wave of flame towards Kaguya's field.

"You will hold that tongue... I play my Counter Trap, The Huge Revolution is Over! I can play this card when 2 or more cards on the field would be destroyed. And when I play it, the effect is negated and the culprit? The culprit is removed from play!" A barrier shielded Kaguya's cards from harm and then an orb would form around Tensei's new dragon, capturing it in that structure and it would remove it from play if nothing is done to stop it, and if so, her trio of monsters will be safe from harm for the most part. Kaguya knew this. She was well prepared to go to a Plan B if this didn't work, but she'd need time to set it up or something if that happens.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Tensei Yuusho

Tensei had to break his lie in order to win the match, but he wasn't about to let his ace monster go out like that.

"Did you forget about my Vortex Dragon? I just shuffle a Pendulum Monster from my Extra Deck back into my Main Deck and any card effect you activated is negated and the card destroyed!" Tensei retaliated. Vortex Dragon shot another gust of wind from its mouth like a beam, breaking through the barrier guarding Kaguya's monsters and striking her trap card, negating and destroying it. It was after this that Raging Dragon's effect would continue to go through.

Kaguya gasped, having forgotten. As such, her trap was shut down, and her 3 monsters followed. "Nnngh... Well then... Whoops... Guess that part of me didn't change while I was gone..." She remarked, staring at the dragons, one of which powered up by 600 to 3600. "...This is not good..."

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

There was more to this duel than a simple match. It was a learning experience for Kaguya and Tensei both. Tensei made the best out of a somewhat decent starting hand that he could, and Tensei could only guess at what his opponent learned. Perhaps to add more protection for her monsters in her deck?

"Then let's get things rolling with Sky Iris' effect! By destroying Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, I can search any Odd-Eyes monster from my deck to my hand, and I'll choose my Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver!" Tensei said, adding the selected card to his hand. "One thing I forgot to mention: Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can attack twice in one turn! Now here he comes! Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon attacks directly, Double Crimson Flare Burst!" His dragon flew into the air, energy collecting along its wings as a red beam shot from its mouth towards Kaguya.

Kaguya's LP take a surmounted 7200 hit to the face from both attacks that dragon, leaving her with only 800 to burn. Somehow. She's still up. But probably not for long. Tensei could see her face shift from 'yeah, I can do this' to 'aww crap' in about 3 seconds flat.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Tensei Yuusho

Tensei looked almost sad to fire off his final attack, but the duel didn't need to be dragged out any longer. It was time to end this.

"Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon, attack her directly! Tempest Spiral Blast!" he shouted. Vortex Dragon reared its head back for a few seconds, then unleashed a large blast of gusty air towards Kaguya.

Kaguya's remaining 800 LP were wiped out, but she smiled as the attack ate her, figuratively. The attack cleared, and she had shuffled her deck back away, clapping. "Well... I guess I learnt something..." She said, laughing a bit. Her spirit and mood had not changed a bit. She's still happy! Win or lose, it's a learning situation either way. "I guess that's one way to get the Duel Academy welcome, now isn't it?"

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Raidriar Ainsworth
In a Duel For His Life | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"This is your End Phase! I activate my Trap Card, Pendulum Switch to Special Summon Amorphage Sloth from my Pendulum Zone!" As Amorphage Sloth materialized on the board, a sickening miasma began to creep across the entirety of the playing field - and the same miasma crawled across the spell cards and Extra Deck, infesting it with some form of virulent plague. "Because of Amorphage Sloth's effect, neither of us can Special Summon from the Extra Deck, except Amorphage monsters. Now then, my turn." Raidriar drew his card, then looked toward his Amorphage Lechery. "During my Standby Phase, I tribute one card, or destroy Amorphage Lechery. Instead, I'll activate Pendulum Switch to bring it out on the field. Next I activate Amorphage Lysis: everything but Amorphages on the field loses 100 ATK and DEF for each Amorphage card I control. That's 300 ATK and DEF lost on everything you try to summon."

Now, there were two monsters on his field. He then looked at his hand. His expression visibly darkened... Amorphage Treachery. The Amorphage Card that didn't, and shouldn't exist. That card never showed up for some reason, not even against challengers for his title. He'd had tried taking it out from his deck on many occasions, but it just kept showing back up in the deck. Since he never drew it in a duel, he had stopped giving it thought. Apparently, according to his sister, there was something lurking in ambush within that card. He never believed her, and yet here it was, irradiating a horrible aura that made even Raidriar skeptical to play it.

"I will now conduct my Battle Phase! Amorphage Lechery attacks your set monster, and Amorphage Sloth attacks you directly!" Thanks to Amorphous Persona, Lechery now had 1650 ATK. Here's hoping it'd be enough to blow apart whatever Rinatrro had set. Sloth followed up by leaping out at Rintarro (or the set monster of Lechery couldn't destroy it), the Bear head taking a bite out of the guy.

I'll fix this if your set card was Mirror Force, or something like that. Oh yeah, btw, feel free to pull some random BS out of your ass. Makes it more fun.

Raidriar - 8000 LP
Rintarro - 5450(?) LP

Hand: Amorphage Treachery

Monsters: | Amorphage Lechery: 1650/300 | Amorphage Sloth: 2550/300 | | | |
Spell/Traps: | Amorphage Lysis | Pendulum Switch | | | | <Amorphous Persona>
Pendulum Zones: | | |
Graveyard:
Banished:
Extra Deck:

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Time to Hunt Some Gods | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"It's already started, we'll worry about the students later." Elizabeth replied, motioning for Banner to follow her. They both returned to Elizabeth's utter mess of an office, and Elizabeth fell into her chair, legs crossed and holding a cigarette in her hand - like one of those cliche movie-villain poses. Except, instead of a cat, there were dragons. "Now then, I suppose we'll start as well." She commented, pulling out an entire briefcase of cards from under her table, slamming it onto her desk. She opened it, and motioned at Banner. She took out three cards from the briefcase herself, placing one into her main deck, and two into the extra deck. What could they have been?

At that moment, a wide grin spread across Elizabeth's otherwise completely blank face. In fact, it was probably the only time she was genuinely excited. "Load your deck, Banner. We're going to hunt Gods."

LostHaven LostHaven

Banner looked at the case full of cards. "These cards are ones I haven't seen before.... I'm guessing Pegasus developed them for in case something like the Sacred Beasts happened again.... Wait, Did you say Gods? As in Egyptian Gods?"

Banner quickly grabbed two copies of Needlebug Nest, and a curious looking fusion monster, before looking towards the door.

So I'm guessing we should be expecting something like a Shadow duelist or something?

Akane Akatsuki(?)
Hallway | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

A maddened laugh rang out from the Obelisk Blue dorms, a dreadful cackle of nothing but malice. What could have transpired in there?

"AhahahAHAHAHA! Is this the best this place can offer?! I think I'll die of boredom if that were the case!" A person, who appeared to be Akane(?) exclaimed, giggling wickedly to herself, her voice carrying an unnatural echo. As her opponent suddenly fell down to the ground, completely unconscious, lifeless. "Is there not a single soul that can sate my hunger?!" Whatever. This was the Obelisk Blue dorms, there would undoubtedly be more than a few delicious souls in here, right?

As Kirito and Yukari conversed, they would notice an eerie shadow creeping from the ground, which had, in mere moments, enveloped the entirety of the hallway. And the other students? Nowhere to be seen. Footsteps began to echo through the now deserted hallway, consumed by the darkness. A familiar figure would be seen approaching them - long, black jacket, sports jeans, and leather shoes that went up to the knee - it was undoubtedly Akane, and yet, there seemed to be tendrils of shadow that seeped from under her, and the faint glow of crimson in her eyes had now become two burning flares of dark red. The faint image of the Red-Eyes Black Dragon was now nowhere to be seen, replaced by an aura of unnatural dread.

"The inheritor of the Stardust Dragon, and wielder of the Galaxy-Eyes." Akane(?) observed. She had heard that the other Wicked Gods had obtained their vessels too - Eraser was currently locked in a duel against the 'Pendulum Master', the one who wielded the Amorphages. So, where was the Avatar? "I seem to have found quite the catch. Consider this a revenge match, Kirito Narumi." The usual, playful undertones in her grin was gone - whatever stood before them was naught, but pure malice. "This Shadow Duel begins now, your souls, and the spirits that reside in your cards are forfeit."

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Office | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Something of the like." Elizabeth replied, gazing at the fusion mosnter Banner had placed into his deck. "I expect nothing but Shadow Duels from here on out. I can probably guess it's the creatures known as the 'Wicked Gods' that are orchestrating this."

As Elizabeth was talking, Beelze once again appeared. "There's a Shadow Duel going on somewhere. I can smell the stench of corruption from here. I can confirm - the Sacred Beasts are still in their seal, it's likely those unseen God Cards."

"Alright Banner, we're leaving."

Marcus Martell
Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven (Akane/Dreadroot) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Yukari/Kirito)

The renowned duelist and lone inheritor of the Cyber Legacy, Marcus Martell was roused from his sleep by a commotion caused in the Obelisk Blue dorm. He had swiftly risen out of bed and dressed himself in his standard white coat with blue highlights, ensuring his coat tail was sticking out. He grabbed his disk and his deck, affixing the former to his forearm and the latter inside his duel disk. When he exited his room, all he saw was a sinister form creeping down the long corridor and an unconscious student on the ground in her wake. He scowled towards her and stepped into the hall, his boot echoing amongst the chamber. If he remembered that voice, distorted as it was, Marcus had her identity pinned as that Red-Eyes duelist Akane Akatsuki. If he had borrowed the power of the Cyberdark cards, he may have an easier time defeating her Red-Eyes deck. However, he neglected to use them out of personal principle. The cards took a massive toll on their previous owner, Zane Truesdale, and he did not want to put up with the same physical ailments. His boot steps grew into a swifter pace, marching towards Akane with his duel disk activating mid-stride.

"You," he stated matter-of-factly, "were you the one that did this to that student?" He gestured to the fallen student, his usually apathetic expression appearing more annoyed and frustrated with this girl.

Tensei Yuusho

Tensei watched as the field dissipated and he slid his cards back into his main deck, deactivating his duel disk as he did so. He liked to keep the device attached to his arm, just in case any other people wished to challenge him to a duel, or wanted some assistance. He approached Kaguya, looking down at her in the eye.

"You did great! I've never even seen a dragon like that before. If I hadn't had my Vortex Dragon, that duel might've ended a lot differently, heh heh," Tensei said. He was trying to be as reassuring as possible. He wouldn't be assertive with Kaguya, and just tell her what she was doing wrong right off the bat, but there was something about her deck that he needed to point out to her. He was trying to figure out how to say this as delicately as possible.

"There was one problem I noticed, though. It looks like you can get the cards out that you need, but they don't activate when you need them to. I'm not all that familiar with those Ice Barriers, but they seem kind of self-destructive. I could help you out at some point, try to point out some things you could do to speed the process up," he offered.

(If you're asking why Fuma is not included in these tabs, she's on a wander and is open for interaction. Don't worry. I didn't forget.)

• Amorphage Lechery attacks your set monster
    The set monster was flipped up and revealed to be Edge Imp Sabres, with a sturdy 800 DEF, however, it was no match for Lechery and was destroyed.
    and Amorphage Sloth attacks you directly
    "Not so fast! My Trap card, Mirror Force! This card activates when one of your monsters attacks me or one of my own! It destroys all the monsters on your field in attack position - so say goodbye to both of your Amorphages! Oh, and before you ask why I didn't use it earlier, it was because I 'wanted' my Sabres in my grave!" A glass-like wall blocked Amorphage Sloth's attack before closing down on it and in turn Lechery, before blowing them both up.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

Raidriar Ainsworth
Well shit. | BoltBeam BoltBeam

His entire field was wiped out from the face of eixstence. To make things worse for him, his board was now wide open. "Goddammit." Raidriar cursed. Sloth and Lechery were now sitting soundly in his Extra Deck, but he had no way to pendulum summon them anyways. "Then that's the end of my turn..."

He gazed at 'Amorphage Treachery' again. It almost felt like the game itself was trying to force him into playing it.

-------------------

Akane Akatsuki (?)
Hallway | Thawne Thawne Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

How annoying. Who was this guy now, that was trying to interrupt her? If Akane(?)'s memory served her correct, he was the one who inherited the Cyber Legacy. "Wielder of the Cyber Legacy, my luck with prey seems to be excellent." She commented, staring Marcus in the eyes. "That being said, you will not interfere with this."

Without warning, Marcus would find the cutting edge of a switchblade headed toward him. It was also aimed at the throat - Akane(?) fully intended to kill him if he was unlucky.

"Alright... C'mon!" Rintarro draws his next card and smiles. "I use the effect of my Sabres in my grave! By putting one card on the top of my deck from my hand, my Sabres return!" Rintarro puts Fluffal Owl on top of his deck and his Sabres return. "I will now use the effect of my Vendor! So I'll dump Edge Imp Chain for it." Rintarro 'dumps' Edge Imp Chain over in the grave and reveals the Fluffal Owl on top of his deck.

"Now, I shall Special Summon a monster from my hand seeing as I drew and revealed a Fluffal. How about my Mouse! And then I'll use my Chain's effect to grab myself Frightfur Fusion from my deck... And put it right in my hand! Then I'll use my mouse's effect to triple it!" Two more mice emerge, Rintarro hasn't Normal Summoned, he has Frightfur Fusion ready to go. What's next?

"This is going to hurt you a 'lot' more than it will hurt me... I shall now send off my 3 mice for something far, far stronger!" Rintarro declared as the Fluffal Mice seemed to suddenly go from 'aw yeah' to 'oh god that hurts' and then away they go. Rintarro laughed maniacally. "Feast your eyes on THIS beast!" What appeared to be dragon-like monster rose up to take the place of the three mice that were just sacrificed. Is this one of the god cards?

As it was summoned, it roared wildly upon its summoning and Rintarro had this absolutely crazy look on his face.
"I'll end my turn with one card face-down. You're up~." He said maliciously, yet still with that tone of deception going on. Yes. He's crazy. YES, he 'did' just summon a God! More accurately, the Wicked Eraser, and Raidriar was now face-to-face with it! Though, for all this 'god' nonsense, it seemed to have no attack power to speak of. What's going on here?

Raidriar Ainsworth
What the actual fuck?! | BoltBeam BoltBeam

What... had just been summoned?

Rintarro's three mice disappeared, and the skies darkened and from the dark clouds, descended a huge, serpent-like creature. Yet, there was one huge problem - Raidriar's Duel Disk displayed it's ATK and DEF as '?'. It screeched at Raidriar, as if it had a mind of its own. "What the fuck is that?!" He screamed - whatever it was, it made him feel uneasy. Hopeless, even. Before he knew it, it was now his turn.

"I draw!" He looked hopelessly at the card he had just drawn. "I place a monster in defense position, and end my turn!" He said. He was well and truly fucked, wasn't he?

"I draw!" Rintarro smiled at his draw. Nice! "I normal Summon my Fluffal Owl to the field! And with its effect, when it comes from my hand to my field, I can grab Polymerization from my deck and put it in my hand! And now I shall play it to merge my Owl with my Sabres!" A blue vortex sucked up the Owl and the Sabres and Rintarro smiled as they fused to make his new monster. "Beast bathed in screams and coated in red! Emerge from a nameless abyss and destroy those before you! The Frightfur Daredevil!" That red-imp looking monster emerges and laughed menacingly, looking down at Raidriar's field.

"Next, I play Fusion Recovery! I take back my Owl as a Fusion Material, and Polymerization! Then, I put my Frightfur Fusion on top of my deck, and my Sabres return! Can't stop, won't stop! Let's play it again! Daredevil! Merge with my Sabres and my Wings!" Daredevil, Fluffal Wings, and Edge Imp Sabres mash together. No rest for them! "Bear your fangs and let them shine! Animalistic proportions of both fear and power! Arise! Frightfur Sabre-Tooth!" A blue-tiger like monster emerges, and shakes its falling-off-head. "And with his effect, my Daredevil returns!" That it does.

"Alright! Sabre-Tooth! Eat that monster for breakfast!" Sabre-Tooth's 2800 ATK (given its boost) lunged at the face-down monster Raidriar has, and if it is gone, the 3400 ATK Daredevil goes for him directly! "Aaand that'll do!"

Raidriar Ainsworth
Last Stand? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"AAAAAAAH" Raidriar screamed as he took 3400 direct damage. It hurt as all hell. Why did it hurt? It was meant to be a damn game! One attack, and he was already on his knees... Raidriar couldn't imagine what being hit by a Blue-Eyes would feel like. "FUCK." Raidriar cursed in frustration. As much as he didn't want to admit it, perhaps he'd gotten himself roped into one of those 'shadow games' Elizabeth told him about. The ones where losing meant literally losing everything. If the physical damage from taking damage wasn't already proof, maybe the dragon creature would.

"I draw!" He struggled to gain his foothold and managed to draw his next card. He was out of choices now. "I activate my spell, Pot of Greed to draw two more cards!" He now held 3 cards in hand. "I place Amorphage Gluttony, and Amorphage Greed into my Pendulum Zones, and use them to pendulum summon the monster you just destroyed! Amorphage Pride, show yourself!"

He gulped, and looked at the final card in his hand. He was only on 4700 life points, this was a desperate gamble. No, it was more of an 'I'll take you down with me' sort of mindset. "Fuck it! I tribute Amorphage Pride from my Monster Zone, Amorphage Gluttony and Amorphage Greed!" The monsters in his pendulum zones, as well as Amorphage Pride, disappeared. He was on his last thread, so it was alright to get a little bit carried away, right?

"Dragon of the Ninth Sin drowned within the river of sorrow! Come forth and burn this world in your transgressions! I summon you, Amorphage Treachery!"

The ground split open, and a blue miasma crawled out from beneath it. Then, it appeared - a hellbeast, ridden with obsidian spines, miasma seeping from its maw like flames. The miasma spread across the entirety of the field, now saturating the air with a dense layer of its virulent plague. "Because of Amorphous Persona, it has 3550 ATK! And everything on your field loses 200 ATK by Amorphage Lysis. Amorphage Treachery also possesses the Pendulum Effects of all Amorphage Monsters I summoned! Monster effects are null and void, we cannot activate traps, and neither of us take effect damage!" Rintarro's Daredevil's effect was now not-so-threatening.

"Amorphage Treachery! Attack his Daredevil!" A giant claw came down on the red demon, crushing it to nothing. To top it off, it couldn't use its burn effect. "It's your turn now."

Raidriar - 4700 LP
Rintarro - 7650 LP

Hand:

Monsters: | | Amorphage Treachery: 3550/3550 | | | |
Spell/Traps: | Amorphage Lysis | Pendulum Switch | | | | <Amorphous Persona>
Pendulum Zones: | | |
Graveyard:
Banished:
Extra Deck: Amorphage Lechery, Amorphage Sloth, Amorphage Pride, Amorphage Gluttony, Amorphage Greed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back