• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arc 1: Academy War
BoltBeam BoltBeam Thawne Thawne LostHaven LostHaven Andrita Andrita

Yugioh! Universal Accel

Academy War Arc

Minutes later, Sarah was in a dark area, in an unknown place.

Claudas/Avatar and Akane/Dreadroot were there, awaiting instructions, as Sarah took two cards from a pedestal in front of her, and granted them to her two servants. Claudas looked at the synchro he received, a Wicked God version of Red Dragon Archfiend, as Akane just glared at the wicked god Red-Eyes card. Sarah then looked back towards the front of the room, where a large carving of a saurian like beast was occupying that space.

"The gods can't recover their true form unless you two start sending more people to the shadow realm. I suggest you find some worthy fighters here before they start working together."

Meanwhile at the hospital ward.....

Yukari was lying in a bed, unconscious. Kirito was sitting in a bed, with a few bandages on his arms, legs, and a patch on his right cheek, as he looked at Elizabeth. "I really am thankful you busted us out before we got killed.... But what you said just now, what are we to do about Akane and Claudas? If they really are under Sarah's control, and to recap, she's the reason this is happening, how can we save them if we can't even handle a God Card?"

"You forget, Yuusho managed to defeat the Eraser in one duel. That means they can be beat, but requires alot of strategizing."
He then looked towards Dyna, who layed in a bed, a patch over her cheek. "Whatever prevented Sarah from taking over Dyna's body is something that might be of use. Nuet? Care to explain what happened while you observed that fight?"

Akane Akatsuki
& Wicked Dreadroot | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane silently glared at the Red-Eyes card Sarah had given her. Just... what was tjat thing? A symphony of screams and cries rang in her head, her Red-Eyes crying out in protest against the creature, which was naught, but a perversion of their very nature. What did they do to her Monsters to create an abomination such as this, and... What was she doing...?

''I see, you have regained your own self.'' An all too familiar voice overshadowed the screams that plagued her mind, echoing in her head. '

''Fuck you. Why did you give me back-''

''I did not 'take' your body, I fused my soul with yours. A more accurate term would be 'sharing'.''

''So I have just as much control as you?''

''That is essentially the case.
Though, I imagine your memories, emotions, impulses, and so forth are a complete mess.''

Dreadroot was right. Her blood was boiling, and she wanted to hurt someone. And not just hurt - she wanted to stand over their cold, dead body. Her gaze fell upon Sarah. It was her. It was that deceptive little worm. This is all her fault... Without warning, Akane's hand shot out at Sarah's throat, grasping the girl with an iron grip, as Sarah was lifted completely off the ground by her neck. Akane's crimson eyes were burning with more rage than the Black Dragon itself. ''This is all your fault...'' She whispered, her free hand reaching out for the knife. She lay it beneath her hand clasped around Sarah, ready to thrust it into the bastard's throat. ''Do you know how much it hurts?! It won't stop... The screaming won't stop... I don't even know for what reason I'm fighting at all...'' She chuckled to herself... ''But it's not like you understand, do you? I'm cruel, merciless? THE HEARTLESS ONE IS YOU!'' Akane roared in her rage, throwing Sarah across the room, sending the bastard slamming into the wall. She picked up the Wicked God fusion, before leaving. She looked back, eyes glowing fiercely with murderous intent. ''I will resurrect Dreadroot by my own accord. But do not take a shared goal as allegiance. If I see you again, I will kill you.'' With that, Akane had taken Dreadroot, and left.

Sarah got up, rubbing her own neck. "Even then, you can't escape Fate. That shared goal will end up controlling one of us in the end. That is why I searched for other vessels in the first place."

After Akane left, Avatar looked at Sarah. "She seems to be bonded more to Red-Eyes than we originally believed. Do you really believe that girl will join us?" "Trust me, in due time, she will be on our side. If not, you know what to do."

Avatar nodded, before Vanishing into the shadows. Sarah looked towards the monster carving, as Eraser's spirit, manifested as a chibi, asked, "Our true form isn't going to return unless we are all revived. What if Akane messes up?"

Sarah smirked. "Trust me, what she doesn't know is that Dreadroot will take over as soon as she starts dueling again. Once Dreadroot defeats someone, Akane is as good as a loyal subject. She won't evade the Fate."

LostHaven LostHaven

Libra Oakes
Dafaq...? |

At least the weather's calmed down.

Well, calm enough for Libra to decide it was suitable to drive a goddamn fucking speedboat to get his ass to the academy. Well, it wasn't out of his pocket, so it was fine, right? His boss had said something along the lines of 'getting to the academy by any means necessary'. So, this was justified. Probably. Well, no. Speedboats weren't meant to get to some remote island. Especially not when the driver's using a fucking GPS on his phone to navigate.

Seriously, who thought Libra was fit to for his job? He plays Vanguard, for the love of God! He sucks at Duel Monsters, so how was he supposed to know the concept of balance?

"Oh, there's the dock..." Libra murmured. Except... "Oh shit, how do you stop this thing?" He had no idea how to drive a speedboat. How the fuck did he even manage to make it to Duel Academy?! "Well shit." He muttered awkwardly as the boat crashed into the dock at full speed, the entire thing launching into the air and landing upside-down on the platform, and as for Libra...? He fell right into the water. Let's hope he can swim with that massive briefcase.

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Hospital Ward | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam

There's quite a party gathered at the hospital ward - but most of them weren't in a position to do anything for the time being. Most of them sustained some sort of injury from a Shadow Duel. "The Gods can be defeated. For example, while they are above the effect of monsters, spells are still fair game, and Pendulums are too. Or, prevent them from summoning the Gods out altogether." Elizabeth frowned. Amorphages sure sounded convenient right now. Mass lockdown, and no Extra Deck... Where was Raidriar when you actually have a use for him?!

Elizabeth's thoughts were interrupted by heavy footsteps, and the distinct dripping of water. Her attention turned to the approaching figure - a tall, and messily-dressed man with white hair, and distinct yellow eyes. And... why was the guy drenched all over?! What's more, he was holding a large-sized cup of coffee, which by some miracle, was still hot, a huge bag with the logo of a chain Sushi restaurant on the front, and a huge, steel briefcase with at least fifteen . "You're late."

"Sorry... Weather was pretty bad, and chopper's engine busted outta nowhere..."

"Care to explain the sushi?"

"What's wrong with bringing your cute wife lun-" Before Libra could finish, Elizabeth karate-chopped him over the head, and took the coffee from his hands. "Wait, that was mine!-"

"Ignore that retard." Elizabeth told everyone in the room, her cheeks ever so slightly pink.

Last edited:
"Whatever prevented Sarah from taking over Dyna's body is something that might be of use. Nuet? Care to explain what happened while you observed that fight?"
Nuet thought. "Well, let's see, that mess of a Wicked God said something about 'Divine Servants', monsters chosen to defeat the Wicked Gods. And by the looks of it, Dyna now possesses one of them, and that alone scared of that God."

"Appearantly you don't know anything about the creature in front of us! That's a Divine Servant!"

"A Divine Servant?!" "A group of Monsters chosen to combat the wicked gods whenever we are aiming for revival, but to think they revived after we slew them back in Egypt millennia ago, this is not a good sign! Sarah, we are leaving! Forget about my own vessel at the moment, I can not take over a owner of a Divine Servant!"
Nuet had just recited the exact words that she had heard on that matter, before sighing calmly. "However, how many of these things there may be wasn't specified or heard, so on that front we're shooting into the dark on any others..." She said, having explained everything she knew of from her little spying happenings.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 and LostHaven LostHaven

Libra Oakes
Well, this is a mess. | BoltBeam BoltBeam , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Libra sighed, taking a good look around the room, and noting to himself that literally everyone here probably got floored. "Well, I guess this works too..." He murmured, slamming his briefcase onto a nearby table, and then proceeded to take his leisurely time with undoing all the goddamn locks on it. Finally, the metal thing snapped open, to reveal the contents sealed safely inside.

"Did you bring it?" Elizabeth questioned, staring questioningly at the contents within the briefcase. Inside, were several decks placed neatly inside... except... none of them were Duel-Monster cards. In fact, all four of the decks inside were for some card game called 'Vanguard', there was a deck for 'Magic'...

"Huh?!" Libra yelped, realizing his mistake. "Shit! We were in such a hurry that I grabbed the wrong stuff!" He exclaimed. Welp. Elizabeth was death-glaring the white-haired weirdo. Somebody was probably going to die soon. "Shit shit shit..." He murmured, tipping all the contents of his briefcase onto the table. Cards of various different games scattered all over the place, and strange, bright colored, plastic spherical objects. Some sort of children's game? And what was this 'Magic' card game? Beside the random cards, there was also an entire wad of banknotes, a smaller, steel case that looked large enough to hold a single card, and... a half-eaten bag of potato chips? And... was that a fucking handgun?! WHY DID HE HAVE A HANDGUN?! Elizabeth gave Libra an 'I will kill you in your sleep' sort of look as Libra just tried to laugh awkwardly. "Uh... I swear the third Divine Servant was somewhere in here..." He looked over at Nuet. ''Uh hey, tall girl over there, could you give me a hand and sort through this?'' The Divine Servant wad somewhere underneath this ocean of random cards, cash, junk, and coins...

Just a fair warning. It wasn't there. Libra had misplaced it with a copy of Gift Card.

"Uh... I swear the third Divine Servant was somewhere in here..." He looked over at Nuet. ''Uh hey, tall girl over there, could you give me a hand and sort through this?'' The Divine Servant wad somewhere underneath this ocean of random cards, cash, junk, and coins...
Nuet sighed, rolling her eyes and tried to help out and search under that by hand contact alone. Of course, all that random stuff did get in the way quite a bit, and Nuet kept her eyes open for anything of note. She found nothing. "Mmm, I don't see it in here... Or anything that fits the bill..." She said, sounding dissapointed. "Such a shame, really..." Nuet then noticed the card it was misplaced with instead.

Just a fair warning. It wasn't there. Libra had misplaced it with a copy of Gift Card.
Nuet stared blankly before it. What the heck is that doing here? No Divine Servant, and instead, a gimmicky card. She backed off and shrugged. "You may want to double check, I 'think' you forgot that, as well..."

LostHaven LostHaven and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar Ainsworth
Well, Off To The Infirmary... | Thawne Thawne

Now that Rintarro was gone and nowhere to be seen, Raidriar's attention drifted toward the guy unconscious, and lying against the wall. He completely ignored the golden glow that had once enveloped Tensei - he had just about had it with magic shenanigans for one day. Or his whole life, for that matter. For one, Raidriar definitely didn't want to go to the Shadow Realm ever again.

"Well, what am I supposed to do with this guy...?" Raidriar murmured. It was probably best to take him to the infirmary, but that was a bit difficult to do, since Tensei was unconscious and all... Raidriar approached the unconscious guy, then reached out toward Tensei... "Hup..." He grunted, lifting the entire person onto his shoulder, and carrying his limp body that way. it looked a whole lot like a kidnapping, or trying to hide a dead body or something, but Raidriar couldn't care less.

Let's hope Tensei doesn't wake up before they get to the infirmary. That'd be awkward.

Libra Oakes & Elizabeth Ainsworth
Fuck This Shit I'm Out. | BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Libra gulped as Nuet pointed out that the only Duel Monsters card in the entire briefcase was a single 'Gift Card'. He glanced over at his wife- and oh god. Elizabeth looked like she was about to tear him limb from limb. Craaaaaaaap. Hastily picking up a few 'important' things, before suddenly skidaddling off without warning. At least he was kind enough to leave sushi? Elizabeth shook her head as Libra left, muttering under her breath. "That idiot, why did I marry that moron?"

For now, Libra just needs to get his ass back for those cards. Oh, but first, maybe he could walk around for a bit or something. Nobody in their right minds would try to duel him. He didn't even have his deck on him, after all!

Elizabeth just silently reached for the sushi, grabbing one of several dozen boxes inside and opened it. What was this even? A total lockdown? It looked like as if she had rations for weeks on end... What the fuck was Libra thinking when he was 'just bringing her lunch'? Whatever, a little sushi never hurt anyone, and there was probably plenty to go around... Well, probably. In the blink of an eye, two entire boxes of it were almost gone... Did Elizabeth not eat properly in the past few days or something?

Oh, and for one reason or the other, she seemed really flustered while eating... Her ears were bright red...

Nuet whistled. "You know how to pick 'em - blissfully unaware... Yuck." Nuet said, voicing her disinterest and genuine 'what the hell'. She then sighed. "...Who was he supposed to be again? Looks a bit shady to me..." She said honestly, crossing her arms in that 'bad person' stance as she rested her back off the wall. Not a lot to see here or to do here, but hey. It's her time to take, is it not?

LostHaven LostHaven and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

BoltBeam BoltBeam LostHaven LostHaven

Kirito looked downwards, thinking. "You know, it's odd, but in my tag duel against Avatar and Dreadroot, I brought out a monster I never saw before. The odd thing was, when I used Akane's Red-Eyes Black Dragon to summon it, Her monster seemed as if it was trying to help me save her....." She spoke, as if it was important.

Nuet seemed confused. "Her Red-Eyes was trying to... communicate to you? To help you? So while the god's host is controlled, their spirits are not, if any...?" Nuet pondered aloud, thinking on it. She can't make sense of it as her previously neutral face went into 'OK, but what do we do'.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 and LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki & Libra Oakes
Who Dies First~? |

A wide frown sullied her face, eyes full of rage that dwindled that of dragons. Why of all people, did she get dragged into this. What's more, was that her will, and conscience were no longer her own - shared with that of a malicious deity that wants nothing more than to bring itself upon the mortal realm. Doubt raced through her mind. If the Dreadroot's words were true, and that their souls were now one and the same, what would become of her should Dreadroot be resurrected? And finally, to make things even worse than they already were, Dreadroot's desire to inflict torment and the like were now rubbing off on her as well. There was an urge to find a victim, and though as much as she disliked the idea of assisting that fucking loli in her schemes, she had to see somebody burn.

And ever since she's picked up that abominable fusion of Red-Eyes and Dreadroot, this screaming wouldn't get out of her head. How had she only just accepted it? Spirits didn't exist, and yet, here she was, marionette to some god... And Red-Eyes were screeching out in its torment, pain it never deserved to endure. After this was all over, and if even vestiges of her self was left, the Black Dragon would never forgive her, and, she had realized, neither did she have the right to ask Red-Eyes for its forgiveness. Not after neglecting the poor creature for this long.

"You realized too late, girl. The Black Dragon is now my servant, unwilling as it is, and you, my vessel."

Akane didn't respond to Dreadroot. She didn't want to, and neither did she wish to give Dreadroot the satisfaction of driving her deeper into this pit she had dug herself into. Though, such petty thoughts were to no avail.

"I know what you're thinking, down to the last letter. You cannot hide anything from me, girl."

Akane growled. If only the voice would shut the fuck up. She would rather hear her dragons cry in agony over that goddamned deity. "Dreadroot, if I could, I would tear you limb from limb!" Of course, she couldn't, unless she killed herself. And dying didn't sound very pleasant when you were at the receiving end of it, and beyond that, there was no way she could go against the Wicked Dreadroot's will no matter how hard she tried.

"Exactly. Just give up, and eventually, you'll relinquish control to me."

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

"Ooooh, scary. Ah, but I hear footsteps. Here comes your next victim."

And there he was - the first victim Dreadroot would consume. A tall, white-haired, completely clueless looking guy, who looked too old to be in school. A teacher? No, Akane's never even seen the guy around... Some staff member nobody knows about? At this point, she couldn't care less. The important thing here was to shut Dreadroot up, it kept going on about how the white-haired guy's soul looked exceptionally appetizing. "He looks like a strong opponent... Take his soul."

Libra almost jumped three feet into the air when he heard some disturbing voice out of nowhere. Except, the only thing in front of him was this scary-looking girl with red eyes... Who looked like she was about to murder him. "Nonononono, my soul does not taste nice, I swear." He yelped, only serving to intrigue Dreadroot more.

"Interesting... He can hear me?"

"Who dafaq are you?!" Libra questioned. But then, it hit him like a truck. "Oh, you're possessed, aren't you!" He deduced, slapping his right fist into his left palm. "That kind of makes sense now..." He murmured. "Hmm, possessed isn't quite right, actually... I don't know. So whatchya want, kid? If you're looking for a duel, I'm the wrong guy..." He trailed off, completely indifferent to the fact that he was talking to something that was completely and utterly evil.

"Your soul will be mine, whether you like it or not..." Akane replied, with malicious intent.

"Welp... So, is this supposed to be the thing that's doing the possessing, or the girlie there? Your voice sounds like both now..."

A sick, grotesque grin widened across Akane's face. "Both."

A sweat drop fell from Libra's forehead. This probably wasn't a good situation to be in, was it? "Well, for one, I don't even have my Duel Disk! Seeya, I'm getting the fuck out!" He exclaimed, before making a dash... before he slammed right into a wall of solid shadow... And realized he was on the inside of it. "Oh. Shit."

"That will not be a problem..." Akane cackled, and motioned with her hand. Shadows crept up both her and Libra's right arm, forming a duel-disk like object on both their arms. "You won't run."

Libra, now realizing he was utterly fucked, resigned to his fate. "Well, shit..." He murmured, rummaging through his pockets for a deck he could use... Unfortunately, the only thing he had that was useable was a complete clusterfuck of random cards he was playing around with earlier that day. An utterly incoherent deck... "Welp..." He gulped, bracing for impact. Well, they were dueling right out in the open, let's hope somebody sees, and finds somebody to bust him out. Otherwise, he'd be in deep shit.

Last edited:
Banner was about to answer, but Kirito heard a screech in his mind. "Guys, I need to go right now!" He jumped out of the hospital bed and ran off. Dyna looked towards where left, confused. "What's her issue?" Banner was about to say something when Wynn's spirit appeared next to him. "I can hear it.... There's a dragon who is crying out in pain and despair. Kirito seems to hear it too."
"A dragon crying? That sounds alot like-"
"Akane right? I'm sorry, but you guys won't be able to help them, not while I'm here to defeat you."
Avatar said, stepping in to block the entrance.

-Kirito-

He came across the barrier, and looked angered. Libra was forced into a duel he couldn't be in, and he was fighting....

"AKANE!!!!" Kirito yelled. The girl looked at him, but her eyes were not the ones he knew. Kirito would try to get into the barrier, charging into it, but in doing so, he bounced off and fell back. "No, I'm not going to stand by, while you make them suffer!" He charged into the barrier again, this time not bouncing back, but couldn't break through.

'I need to break through, to save them both!' he thought. Just then, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon's spirit appeared in front of her, glowing bright as it temporarily created an enterance long enough for him to get in.

Kirito then Activated his duel disk, before saying, "Release her before I make you!" He yelled, challenging Dreadroot.

LostHaven LostHaven

• Nuet looked at Avatar blocking the way and sighing. "You have got to be kidding me..." She said in an irritated tone - yes, she was still there - and rolling her eyes. She is not a happy girl anymore. "Let me guess - we're not getting out of this mess until we beat your sorry hide?" She said sharply, having no idea what she was getting into. She's gonna get a heck of a rude awakening if she is actually the opponent. If not, then oh well, she gets to stick around.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Dyna, Avatar, Banner), LostHaven LostHaven (Liz)

Last edited:
Libra Oakes & Akane Akatsuki
Well, this is a stalemate... | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam

"No one is holding anybody hostage, Kirito. You will not interfere." Akane scowled at the squirming insect that was trying to save that pathetic man's life. What was so special about that weirdo that Dreadroot insisted on devouring his soul to begin with? "Then, who shall begin?"

Libra shrugged casually, as he drew his hand. "Isn't it tradition that challenger goes first or something?" Truth be told, he just got a garbage hand and wanted the extra draw. However, Akane didn't seem to care at all. Or know that was Libra's intention... The Shadow Duel was now in progress.

Libra: 8000
Akane: 8000

"I add Red-Eyes Fusion to hand through Red-Eyes Insight!" The opening play, and Libra was already going to stare down a massive beatstick... Well shit. "Meteor Black Comet Dragon, descend and rain hell upon your foes!" The Meteor Black Comet Dragon descended from the sky, followed by a storm of flames. It opened its maw, and breathed out fires at Libra. "Meteor Black Comet Dragon can send a Red-Eyes monster to the gr-"

"I know. I made that thing." Libra interjected, completely ignoring the burning sensation from getting fire breathed on him.

"... I set a monster, and one card face-down and end..."

Libra - 6600

He drew his card without saying a word... And showed Akane a card in his hand. Golden Ladybug. "Looks like I gain 500 Life Points back..." He murmured, looking at his depressing dump of a hand. "I activate pot of greed to draw two cards, and then set one monster, and then I end..."

Akane paused, dumbfounded at Libra's turn... And began laughing maniacally. "Seriously?! THAT'S YOUR TURN?! I CAN'T THINK OF A FUNNIER JOKE!" Libra's face remained expressionless and oblivious, just shrugging it off. After all, the monster he had set was quite the obnoxious one. Akane drew, and made a sour expression at her card. She was not happy with what she had drawn. Whatever. "I activate my Trap Card, Return of The Red-Eyes, bringing back Red-Eyes Black Dragon! Next, I reveal my set monster, Red-Eyes Retro Dragon." All of a sudden, her board was flooded with Red-Eyes dragons. "Red-Eyes Retro Dragon, destroy that face-down monster!" However, as Retro Dragon breathed a blazing inferno upon the set monster, it was revealed to be...

Marshmallon?!

The thing just jumped out, and bit Akane on the arm. "What in the-"

Akane - 7000
Libra - 7100

"Uh, yeah. I did say I have a really obnoxious deck..." Libra whispered quietly, mostly to himself. He didn't actually say that beforehand, by the way.

Little did Dreadroot and Akane know, they'd be in for more than just a Marshmallon soon.

LostHaven LostHaven BoltBeam BoltBeam

Banner stepped up, activating his duel disk. "I guess I have no choice but to give you some discipline." The shadow barrier appeared, as Avatar obtained his Duel disk.

"Lets duel!" The two said.

-with Kirito-

"I guess I am up now!" Kirito said, drawing his card. "I start by summoning Photon Thrasher, since I control no monsters! Let's go! (Lvl 4, Atk 2100)" Her glowing Knight appeared, Buster Sword resting on shoulder.

"Next I Summon the monster Photon Advancer! I can bring him out if I control a Photon Monster!" A glowing light warrior with Knuckle weapons appeared. (Lvl 4, ATK 1000)
"Now I conduct an XYZ Summon! Both my lvl 4 light monsters combine into one super powerful warrior of light! XYZ Summon, Starliege Palydynamo! (R:4 atk 2000)"

A heavy armored Knight with a blade of light appeared, wielding a shiny sword. "Now my Palydynamo will use both materials to make your Meteor Black Comet Dragon lose all of it's effects and it's atk becomes 0! Now go, attack the weakend Dragon with Divine Thunder Slash!"

Palydynamo flew across the field, bringing it's Sword down on the dragon.

When Did He...?! | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Troublesome worm..." Akane cursed as the dragon was destroyed. "But since Meteor Black Comet Dragon was destroyed, I summon Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact from the graveyard!"

Akane: 5000
Libra: 7100

Akane drew, though she was now thoroughly displeased. "I equip Black Metal Dragon to Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and attack your Starliege!" The Xyz Monster was wiped off the field, but that wasn't enough to stop harsh reality - nobody was getting through that Marshmallon. "Damn it, I end."

Libra & Kirito : 6600

Libra now looked at the cards he had assembled. This will work. "Uh, I summon Eidos the Underworld Squire, allowing me to make a second normal summon. And then, The Monarchs Stormforth. My Meteor Dragon now." Marshmallon, Eidos, and Akane's Meteor Dragon disappeared from the field... 3 tributes, just what did the man have up his sleeve? The answer would soon become clear. The shadows parted, and the thick barrier that trapped the duelists inside thinned, then dissipated. A golden sphere descended from the sky. Then, it spread its wings, the golden sheen parting on all that stood below it, the sky itself ablaze with flame.

Libra & Kirito: 100

"The Winged Dragon of Ra!"

Last edited:
In the duel with Claudas and Banner, Claudas had Red Dragon Archfiend Scarlight out in attack position with two Facedowns. Banner had Familiar Possessed Hiita, a facedown Monster, and Unpossessed.

Currently on Avatar's turn, he drew a card. (LP: 3550)
"To think I would be put in a corner like this-" his eyes widened as soon as he sensed a familiar power. "It can't be!"

In the three way duel, Kirito was amazed. "Just where did you get that card?!"

LostHaven LostHaven

Fuma stared at the Winged Dragon of Ra with awe over her face. "Somebody pinch me..." She said in disbelief. She cannot believe it. One of the legendary Egyptian God cards, right before her eyes?! She's barely containing the urge to freak out into a nerd moment. "I feel... speechless..." She said, stars of awe visible in her eyes in place of the crosses that were there. She took a photo on her phone and then immediately put it away. That's one for the research books, which she herself is going to have to try really darn hard to resist the urge to look into.

LostHaven LostHaven (Libra, Akane), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Kirito)

Akane's jaw dropped as the golden dragon was summoned forth in this Shadow Game, casting aside the dark with its own radiance. This wasn't right, why did that man have The Winged Dragon of Ra?! Her soul shivered as Dreadroot began to realize their mistake. ''This is seriously bad! Even if you summoned me, I can't defeat Ra!'' It screeched, helpless at the God before them - the strongest of the three Egyptian Gods.

Libra sighed, leaning over to Kirito - after all, he couldn't let that crazy girl realize his bluff. ''Industrial Illusions made a replica of the Winged Dragon of Ra, for testing purposes. It isn't as powerful as the real God.'' Most importantly, the replica didn't possess its divine authority over other monsters. ''I whipped up a random deck to play around with Ra.''

This guy...

Was 'playing' with an Egyptian God?! To begin with, didn't almost everyone who tried to counterfeit a God card meet divine punushment? So why was Libra still standing there?

''Welp, I hope this works.'' Libra murmured, activating his spell, One for One. Golden Ladybug appeared on his field. ''I use Mystic Box to destroy your Red-Eyes, and give you Golden Ladybug.'' By that time, Akane had realized what Libra was planning to do, and she had nothing to prevent it. ''Ra, attack Golden Ladybug. Blaze Cannon!'' The dragon's jaws widened, the fury of the sun itself raining upon Akane.

''AAAAAAARRRRGH!'' Akane cried in agony as she bore the full force of Ra's assault, before collapsing onto the ground.

The Shadow Duel was over. The monsters all disappeared, and Ra slowly faded from view. Libra threw off his charred jacket, but not before retrieving his wallet. ''Oi, weird girl,'' he asked Kirito, ''Is the cafeteria open right now? Or is the whole school on lockdown?'' He suddenly had a craving for ramen. However, before anything further could happen, a soft glow began to emanate from Libra's wallet. ''Dafaq?'' He opened it, to reveal a Duel Monsters card, glowing with golden light. 'Raidraptor - Ascended Ruler Falcon'.

So that's where it was.

''What do you mean you've found her? That's the Galaxy Eyes User...'' Libra was... talking to the card? ''No, I'm positive that's the only person here, besides the crazy Red-Eyes user. No, I know it isn't her, she's possessed by Dreadroot. Yes, I also know that, you don't have to tell me. No, what do you mean- oh, you mean that little kid over there? The one with the Ghostricks? You have strange tastes... No, that was intentional, fucking bird...'' He glanced over at Fuma, slowly approaching her. ''I think this card likes you...'' He offered the strange-looking card to Fuma. ''It's a bit of a nutjob though...''

BoltBeam BoltBeam Thawne Thawne LostHaven LostHaven

Kirito would reply, "I believe it's on lockdown." Before he bowed. "Thank you for helping me!"

He then ran over to check on Akane, who seemed unconscious. He knelt by her side, before lifting her head up. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Dreadroot's card flew off, as it disappeared from view.

LostHaven LostHaven

With Banner

"Dreadroot lost as usual. Too hyped up for victory to consider the possibility of losing. I'm not going to fall though! I activate a trap card, Red Carpet! I revive two resonators from my grave! I also use A monster reborn from hand to bring back a third resonator! Appear now and offer yourselves to me! I sacrifice all three resonators to bring out myself!"

The dark sphere appeared. It sent out a shockwave of terror to Hiita. "Ack! I can't fight that thing!!!"
Banner was calm. "We still have 4000 LP! We can win!"
"Oh you'll win alright, awin an instant trip to the shadow realm! I activate Circle of Annihilation! This blows up my Archfiend, then we both take 3000 damage! Say your prayers!"

Banner gulped as Red Dragon Archfiend exploded, both taking 3000 damage.

"I still have 1000 LP!" He said, gripping his right side. "You think? I equip Hiita with Nitro Unit!"
Hiita had a backpack appear on her back.
"Really? A back pack? What does this have to do with us losi-" multiple IVs and needles pop out and stab her in her flesh. "Agh! It Burns! Get this off! Get this off!"

"Now Avatar attacks into Hiita, and with Hiita getting killed off, you take damage equal to her ATK!"

"Oh Shi-" his field exploded, as banner was sent flying. After his fall, his eyes went lifeless, as his duel spirits looked at banner, sad.

Shadows soon enveloped Banner's body, the professor now gone, all that was left was his duel disk, and a birthday card for Elizabeth.

"Now then, who is next?"

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar)

Axel had tried to find that Obelisk student that used the Cyber deck, but he was nowhere to be found. Damnit, terrible things were happening around the entire school campus after these evil duelists began popping up. First that Rintarro kid, then he's been hearing about the Red-Eyes duelist, and a possible third. Something dodgy has been going on ever since that Sarah girl showed up, and it wasn't until Tensei pointed it out that he realized it: she had to be responsible for everything that was going on. And now, with the school in lockdown, getting around was going to be a problem. However, he heard a scream nearby. He had nowhere to run to, as everyone he would've gone is sealed off by the lockdown. He would have to swallow his fear. He peered around the corner, watching as a dark sphere of shadows was summoned to the field, matching the monster that the Slifer head teacher had out's attack points, then adding 100 to them? What? He observed in horror as Banner...lost. His body was enveloped by shadows as his disk and a card fell to the ground. What could he even accomplish here if Banner, the head teacher of a dorm, lost? But, he did have a chance. If that thing only goes over the attack points, Axel has one more shot with his brother's deck. It was time to stop being cowardly, time to stop hiding. It was time to fight back. He stepped confidently out into the open, duel disk activating on his arm as he slid his brother's Superheavy Samurai deck into place in the deck slot.

"Your next opponent is right here, and unfortunately I'll be your last. I'm taking you down right here and now, asshole," he said with anger in his voice. He'd avenge Banner and take this creep down. Or he'd end up just the same.

• He glanced over at Fuma, slowly approaching her. ''I think this card likes you...'' He offered the strange-looking card to Fuma. ''It's a bit of a nutjob though...''
    Fuma just smiled, taking it. "Well now... I don't know what significance this serves, but... I guess I should be thanking you or something like that, and promising to take care of it?" Fuma shrugged, but gave off a sure smile. She meant what she said, putting the card away for safekeeping. Perfect timing really, as she just happened to be making a Raidraptor deck in her spare time - and now she has a shiny new monster to wreck stuff with when she busts it out. For now, she stuck around to make a mental note of the damage done and what not.

LostHaven LostHaven (Libra, Akane), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Kirito)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back