• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Elizabeth Ainsworth
Avatar's in for a Beating | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam Thawne Thawne

Banner was just thrashed, and sent straight to the shadows. All the while, Elizabeth was watching silently... In the distance, she sensed an immense power. It looks like Libra had gotten himself into trouble too.

Elizabeth calmly approached Banner's Duel Disk, picking it up, and the disk and the cards he left... Then, she glared at the Wicked Avatar. "You've come running back for a beating?" She placed Banner's disk aside, and then stared over at Axel... He was reckless, definitely, and this was-

wait.

Then, she realized. Avatar's whole gimmick was not being able to be defeated through normal means as it always had more attack than whatever could be thrown on the board... The same didn't go for defense... However, the duel was already started, and she could only hope Axel had realized it too. She really didn't enjoy the idea of letting the kids fight the Wicked Gods, but had agreed after endless reasoning from the dragons, something about 'it not being her fight' or whatever. If Axel lost, he'd be the last. She would step in if it were necessary.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Libra Oakes
Off to somewhere...? | He somehow got into Raidriar's room and is probably playing Overwatch

"Nah, neglect it to the point of depression or something if ya want, I don't really care," Libra replied to Fuma, now headed off in the general direction of the Slifer Dorms. "Hmm, if I remember correctly, his dorm number was..."

He headed off, but not before giving Kirito some last minute words. "Oh yeah, that crazy-ass girl, keep an eye on her when she wakes up. She's probably still a bit screwed in the head."

Meanwhile, the Raidraptor monster seemed to let out a sigh of relief? Looks like the falcon really didn't like the guy.
( BoltBeam BoltBeam [Fuma])

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Akane Akatsuki
Un-Possessed? Probably not. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Kirito)

The Dreadroot vanished from her deck, so that should mean the Wicked God's influence had lifted from Akane, right? One could only hope for so much. "I am definitely not ok." She groaned, trying to get back up. Damn it, everywhere hurt. If there was one thing she had learned from this, it was that Shadow Duels sucked. Thank god normal games weren't like this, or all her opponents would probably have ended up in the hospital...

Right. She still remembered everything, and there wasn't an excuse for her actions, even if she was being pushed around by some evil god... And it was time to give that fucking loli payback. "Right, I still have a fucking debt to pay that goddamned loli..." She growled, now suddenly motivated to stand up despite having taken the full blow from The Winged Dragon of Ra earlier. Retaining memories after possession was certainly handy. For one, she still knew the hideout of the people who fucked with her. It was time to pay them a little visit again.

Fuma heard the spirit of her new falcon sighing, and tried to communicate with it. As you do. She could make out her monster's spirit and called it before her, smiling as it took shape and form and festered into reality. "So... You're the 'Raidraptor - Ascended Ruler Falcon'? It's nice to have you on board. But can you at least fill me in? That man said something about you making a choice... As in you 'found' me?" Fuma asked her new monster, sounding full of intrigue and hoping it will communicate back to her.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidraptor - Ascended Ruler Falcon)

Ascended Ruler Falcon
Quake In Awe At The Birb? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

The Falcon remained silent at Fuma's questioning... Was it deep in thought, or just struggling to come up with a reply that didn't make it sound stupid? "I needed simply to formulate an excuse reasonable enough to get me away from that man," it finally replied, "do you understand how much it sucks, being crammed into a wallet for weeks on end? But well, I can do more as right now, than shoved in a wallet for eternity... That being said, I sense faint vestiges of my kin, the other Raidraptors dwell somewhere within these grounds..." So essentially, what it was saying, was that without somebody with a Raidraptor deck, he was practically useless.

"Ah, and it also appears the other two Divine Servants have arisen... Odd-Eyes Ascendant Dragon and that ill-mannered dinosaur. It seems we are fated to clash with those Wicked Gods once again."

That being said, I sense faint vestiges of my kin, the other Raidraptors dwell somewhere within these grounds..." So essentially, what it was saying, was that without somebody with a Raidraptor deck, he was practically useless.
Fuma smiled. "You mean... like 'these' Raidraptors?" She asked, pulling out a brick of a deck she had made in her downtime between spirit recon and researching. It was filled to the brim with Raidraptors. "Not so useless now, are you? And there's plenty of room for you, right there." She said, smiling warmly. She meant it alright, and was damn happy.
It seems we are fated to clash with those Wicked Gods once again."
Fuma gulped. She's in possession of a card that is foretold to fight the Wicked Gods?! One could see her calm expression shift into 'oh dear' in realisation. "Weeell then... Guess I've got my work cut out for me..." She said nervously. "...With you included, of course."

LostHaven LostHaven (Ascended Ruler Falcon)

• Thawne Thawne LostHaven LostHaven

"So, my next opponent is the one who got defeated by Yukari. You do realize I could have sent her to the shadows if I wasn't interrupted?" He gave a evil glare towards Elizabeth. "Regardless, you'll have to do for the replacement. After all," A card flew into his hand as he revealed it. "If only I revived, what's the point of obliterating this excuse of a planet?" He showed the Superheavy user the Wicked Dreadroot card.

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar) LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth Ainsworth)

Axel scowled, almost forming a snarl with the anger burning in his chest at the moment, at Claudas' comment. True enough he had lost to Yukari, but he followed up that defeat by taking down the fusion master with one Battle Phase. Even if he wasn't using his own Blackwing deck, he had his confidence back and more than ever. He had the means to beat one of these evil gods and help his school and the people of the world be safe from this darkness. He drew the five cards from his deck for his starting hand in anger, eager to get this duel started.

"I've heard enough out of you! I'll kick you to the curb and shred whatever's left after I'm done with you! Now let's go!" Axel shouted in defiance. He looked at his opening hand: Superheavy Samurais Thief, Trumpeter, Scales, and Gauntlet, and Soulfire Suit. A damn near perfect hand. He looked over to Elizabeth, nodding.

Thawne Thawne

With Claudas

The Shadow Barrier formed again, trapping Claudas and Axel in the duel. "You do realize you have no chance of winning, yes? After all, this body I'm possessing can inflict real damage as well."
He put the card in his deck as it shuffled, before drawing 5 cards.

"I'll lead us off by discarding Synkron Resonator, in order to Summon the Tricky!"
A magician monster with a "?" for a face appeared. It was lvl 5 and had 2000 atk. "Now I normal Summon Flare Resonator and use both Monsters for a synchro Summon! Appear, infernal demon of the underworld! Red Dragon Archfiend!!!"

The legendary Ace Monster of Jack Atlas appeared. It had 3000 atk and was lvl 8.

"I now set one card and end, you're up foolish mortal!"

-with Sarah-

"I think I shall begin by Activating the field spell Domain of the Monarchs! Next, I Summon Edea the heavenly squire!" A lvl 2 light Knight with 800 atk appeared. "Now her effect summons Edios, the Underworld Squire! Now I Summon Mithra the thunder Vassal, who grants you a token in defense! Now then, guess who I'm bringing out now?"

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar) LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth Ainsworth)

Axel glared at the monster on the field. That dragon symbolized hope in the past as one of the legendary Signer dragons now served these wicked forces and it sickened him to the core. Doesn't matter though. He'd put a stop to this madness by any means necessary.

"My draw, then!" Axel shouted, as he drew his next card. Superheavy Samurai Flutist. This combo could work, and he could have protection for his monster. "Get ready to feel the unbridled wrath of Axel Kujo. While I have no Spell or Traps in my graveyard, I can special summon the level 10 Superheavy Samurai Thief!" As he said this, the large mechanized robot appeared on his field in defense mode, with a DEF of 0. "Next, since the same conditions apply, I can special summon the level 2 tuner monster, Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter!" The tiny little bot appeared on the field, twirling its trumpet about with 600 DEF. It then blew its trumpet, popping as it formed two small motes of light that flew around Thief, combining together as a bright flash of light enveloped the arena. "I now tune my level 2 Trumpeter with my level 10 Thief! Now, let's kick things into high gear by Synchro Summoning my ultimate monster! Appear now, level 12 Superheavy Samurai Steam King Train!" As the light faded, a massive train bearing the face of an old Japanese kabuto mask landed on the field, billowing a large column of steam from its stack as it boasted 4800 DEF. "Now, I use his effect! By sending cards in my hand to the graveyard, I can destroy that many cards on the field. By discarding one card, I'll destroy your facedown!" The train opened its mouth wide, blasting a jet of flame towards the card.

Thawne Thawne

Claudas

Avatar smirked as his facedown, Red Cocoon , shattered. "Don't think I don't know what your strategy is. Overpowering using defense to attack. But what if the monster I use is able to counter the effect?"

Sarah

"Now behold! I sacrifice all three of my Monsters to Summon the Wicked Eraser!"

The evil counterpart of Slifer appeared.

"Now then, I think I shall end by Activating Prohibation! You know what this does correct?"

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar), LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth Ainsworth)

Axel knew he had to get rid of that Red Dragon Archfiend and keep it down. He could still discard another one of his cards to destroy that dragon, then finish his plays to end this duel in one turn, but he had an idea that this one had something in their hand to stop that. He'd keep Soulfire suit in his hand for the time being, just in case he needs to save his train. Now it's time to bring out the next player.

"Too bad your dragon's effect only works when it's the one attacking. Now, I'll normal summon my Superheavy Samurai Scales, and when he's brought to the field I can bring back a level 4 or lower Superheavy Samurai monster in my graveyard. Now I can return my Trumpeter tuner monster back to the field, and you know what that means! I'll be tuning my Scales to my Trumpeter in order to bring out the level 6 Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendoji!" Upon this synchro summon, a red ogre sporting a club-like weapon dropped down to the field, sitting with its legs crossed with 2500 DEF. "Now I'm going to run over your dragon! Go, Steam King Train, and scorch that dragon!" The train began moving forward, fire forming along its masked face as it charged towards Red Dragon Archfiend.

Thawne Thawne

Claudas

The train ran over his Dragon, as Claudas's lp dropped to 6200. It was soon followed up with Shutendoji attacking, but Claudas smirked. "I Summon Battle Fader to negate your attack!" As Soon as he said that, a demonic bell appeared, ringing as Shutendoji jumped back.

Sarah

"Oh really? What if I declare Cyber Dragon then? You can't play anything that has that card's name in it's text either!" Sarah laughed, as she trapped the Cyber Duelist with just one card.

Akane Akatsuki
???!!! | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane's eyed widened, surprised as Kirito hugged her out of the blue, and just... Confessed out of nowhere. ''Hmm~ This is unexpected.'' It was alright to tease Kirito a bit, right? ''Never thought you were into psychopaths.''

In her mind, she could still hear Red-Eyes, thrashing and screaming. Perhaps that white-haired man was right to advise to keep an eye on Akane for the time being. ''Heh. Red-Eyes will probably never forgive me.'' Now, this was awkward. She'd barely had any friends prior to this, and now this girl is hugging her and sprouting some nonsense about 'love'.

Not that she disliked it, it was just completely new to her.

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar) LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel narrowed his brow and frowned as Battle Fader was dropped on the field, negating his attack and ending his Battle Phase. Annoying. Either way, it's over next turn. Even if she brings that dragon back, he has two ways to protect his Superheavy Samurai monsters from destruction via Red Dragon Archfiend's effect, and then on his next turn that monster's gone and this duel is over.

"I'll end my turn," he admitted.

Axel Kujo
    LP: 8000

Hand: Superheavy Samurai Gauntlet, Superheavy Samurai Soulfire Suit
    Monsters: Superheavy Samurai Steam King Train, Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendoji
    Spell/Traps: None

Kirito

"No, you aren't a psychopath. You just are misunderstood." He then broke his embrace, before saying, "And Red-Eyes is wanting to go fight the leader. Akane, if you could let me ..... I want to try and help. Let me go in your place."

LostHaven LostHaven

Thawne Thawne

"Heh! You aren't too bright! Sure, My Archfiend returns, but that isn't my plan! You'll see what I mean when I draw my next card!" Avatar smirked. "I activate Soul Charge! I pay 3000 LP to bring back Flare Resonator, The Tricky, Synkron Resonator! Now I tribute Flare Resonator, The Tricky, and Battle Fader to summon.... The Wicked Dreadroot!"

The ground shook as the evil version of Obelisk the Tormentor rose from the ground. It let out a powerful shockwave, halving all Atk and Def of every other Monster out.

"But I'm not done, I tune level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend with Level 1 Synkron Resonator to Summon Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss!"
Red Dragon Archfiend suddenly gained two blades on it's arms, and an armored chest plate looking like a face.

Akane Akatsuki
All is Not Well Yet... | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane let out a sigh, reaching in her deck and tried to hand it to Kirito. "Alright, then, tear her a-" All of a sudden, her eyes widened in shock, teeth clenched as she fell back to her knees. "What the-" Her deck scattered across the floor, cards landing all over the place. And among the cards that landed face-up was 'Red-Eyes Wicked Dragon of Dread', The Wicked Dreadroot's offspring, a twisted fusion of Red-Eyes and Dreadroot. Why? Wasn't Dreadroot expelled from her?

"Damn it! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Just who was she screaming at? "Fuck, take Red-Eyes and kick that fucking snake of a loli's ass for me." The cries of Red-Eyes were now as clear and loud as thunder.

Looks like the Wicked Gods weren't finished with Akane just yet.

• Granted her new monster, she had gone off to a lone room by herself to sort it out and had to make a decision. She looked to the deck with her Ghostricks in it, then to the deck she had make comprised of Raidraptors. Her respective 3 Ghostrick Xyz monsters were behind her in spirit form, nervously awaiting her decision. Fuma sighed. "Hmmm... Ascended Ruler is needed to beat the gods, and needs a full deck of Raidraptors to work... As much as I'd really love to splice the two together, it just wouldn't work... I'd love to put you three to work at the end of it all, but for the time being, I can't see it working..." She said gravely to her spirits. The Ghostrick Dullahan sighed through his armour. "We shall stand down so mightier forces can take our place." He said forcefully, the other two seeming surprised at his unanimous decision. "Dullahan, whyy?" Socuteboss whined to him playfully. Alucard didn't say a word, but stared at him like 'explain'. Ghostrick Dullahan shook in his armour.

"Were you imbeciles not listening? That falcon is one of the few beasts able to slay those Wicked Gods - a distinction we do not have! Even if we did stand a chance, we don't now!" He roared to the other two spirits, and dazing Fuma as well. "Ow, that was loud... Dullahan... Thanks..." She uttered in a stunned, dazed tone and recalled all three spirits to the deck before putting the card for Ascended Ruler Falcon in the Raidraptor deck. Before she would put both decks away - she seemed to take 3 particular cards out of her Ghostrick deck and stick them in her pocket. Even if they won't be in the deck, now they'll always be with her. Her Ghostrick Xyz monsters. "Alright then... It's time to get to work. We're going god hunting." Fuma said bravely before putting the Ghostrick deck in a bag and her Raidraptor deck ready in her Duel Disk before she would shortly set off - the spirits of her 3 Ghostrick Xyz monsters walking in spiritual forms beside her, and that shadow of the Ascended Ruler Falcon overseeing the quartet.

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar), LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel watched as Claudas assembled not only the Red Dragon Archfiend, but the Wicked Dreadroot as well as a new version of the famous Signer dragon that he had never seen before. He didn’t know what he could do here. In any scenario, he was done for. No. It wouldn’t end here, he wouldn’t let himself sit down and die. His spirit was burning, an almost visible aura of dark red glowing around his body and in his deck. Something was changing, something was coming. Almost as if his brother’s deck was responding to his will. On his turn, he would end this.

Kaguya Tsutomei|Making Ends Meet

Kaguya seemed nervous as she saw and heard Tensei wake up, no less the pained and concerned looks on his face that meld into one. "I-I just wanted to make sure you were safe... so I decided to watch over you when I caught wind of what happened... please don't be mad, please don't worry about me, you should be worrying about yourself right now..." She said nervously, pointing to Tensei's paralysed state. She frowned as she realised said paralysis and pains, sighing and reaching for the gift basket she had prepared. "I-I know this is probably not the smartest move, but... I just... I just don't want to sit by and do nothing and be vulnerable and lonely... So... I, uh... I... I just wanted to watch over you..." She said in an increasingly nervous tone, shaking as though she is nervous of judgement. What's inside the basket? What looked to be minor snacks and some kind of various methods to help with Tensei's current problems, actually. "I'm aware you may not possibly want this, but... Consider this my way of repaying your kindness." She said, mustering a smile after all that. She has strong heart alright - but it may be in the wrong place at the moment, as may she herself.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Last edited:
Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya/Fuma?), LostHaven LostHaven (Libra?)

Tensei smiled through the pain he was in at Kaguya's conviction. She certainly had courage, and he had just wished to keep her away from all of this dark business with these Wicked Gods. When he saw his reflection in a mirror, he had raised his eyes in surprise. His usually green eye was now golden in color. Could these be because of that new dragon he managed to summon? Didn't matter for now as he saw that Kaguya had brought him something. He looked over at the gift basket, still smiling.

"You didn't need to trouble yourself. When I get back up, I'm gonna make sure nothing bad happens to you or anyone else in this school. I ended it in a tie. We can win," he said reassuringly.

LostHaven LostHaven

Kirito nodded as he took Akane's deck. "I will beat her so you won't suffer anymore! I promise!" She then ran off to find the girl. She was going to pay.

Thawne Thawne

Sarah was unamused. "Fine, you may have blasted both my spell cards, but just because you did that doesn't mean victory is assured."

Claudas

"I will have Dreadroot attack your Shutendoji! Let him have it!"

Dreadroot threw a punch at the red ogre, a force of energy spiraling around the fist.

LostHaven LostHaven @IIIiyasviel von Einzbern
Hikari was unironically near both Kirito and Akane when this was occurring. Now, normally this girl wouldn't have been as determined as she was. But, being aspectator to all yhe chaos she has seen around , she couldn't just sit by and let everyone down without a fight. She ran alongside Kirito, asking " I... Is it okay if I come with you ? I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't help somehow " . She would turn back if she was told to... But the determination and strength in Hikari's eyes will tell this individual she was willingto do whatever was neccessary to help as much as possible.

Kaguya Tsutomei|Words of Defence

"You didn't need to trouble yourself. When I get back up, I'm gonna make sure nothing bad happens to you or anyone else in this school. I ended it in a tie. We can win,"
Kaguya nodded and smiled. "You're right. But until you 'do' get back up, I will be 'right here', and will watch over you for the time being. I know it's not much, but... I mean... You've already sworn to protect, even as you are now... Admirable, but... Point is - you just need to recover for a while." She said, smiling to him. Then she remembered. They hadn't even introduced themselves, have they? Kaguya laughed a little upon realisation of this. "Well, this is a bit awkward, even after that and our prior encounter, we don't know each other's names... I'm Kaguya. It's nice to meet you-?" Kaguya waited patiently for Tensei's response, not wanting to rush the guy, seeing as he's still in a fair bit of pain.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Ascended Ruler Falcon
Aimless God Hunting | BoltBeam BoltBeam

The Ascended Ruler Falcon remained silent as the Ghostricks resigned themselves to their fate. He had no place nor right to interfere with their matters, and moreover, it was he that put them in such an awkward position to begin with. "Forgive me, Ghostricks..." He finally muttered out minutes after Dullahan's sudden outburst that had startled even the God. However, there was one error in Dullahan's words that could not go uncorrected. "The Wicked Gods are not as mighty as you would like to believe. In fact, compared to the likes of the three Egyptian Gods, or even the Sacred Beasts - most importantly, Armityle the Chaos Phantom, they stand no chance. Avatar on the other hand, simply requires a small amount of creativity. A simple Dark Hole will leave Avatar's wielder open for attack until the end of that turn." However, as it stands, the Ghostricks really didn't have much of a chance against the Wicked Gods, especially with their Divine Authorities. And most pressing of all, where was Angel of Mischief? Well, whatever, that wasn't something to stick his beak into anyways. "Though, I will likely take my leave after this is resolved. Gods cannot walk among mortals, after all."

The Falcon paused and looked down at Fuma. "All three Wicked Gods seem to be engaged in a duel, it would seem. It is not too late to reconsider. If you feel that this burden was unfairly thrust upon you, then you have every right to refuse it right here and now. Just return me to that man, and this weight will be taken off your back." As much as Ascended Ruler Falcon disliked that lazy asshole, nor was it fair to force a random girl into a role she probably never wanted. "I hope you understand that after you have engaged the Wicked Gods, there will be no return until they have all been sealed again."

Fuma Arkhalis + Ghostrick Spirits (Dullahan, Socuteboss, Alucard)|Challenge Accepted

"The Wicked Gods are not as mighty as you would like to believe. In fact, compared to the likes of the three Egyptian Gods, or even the Sacred Beasts - most importantly, Armityle the Chaos Phantom, they stand no chance. Avatar on the other hand, simply requires a small amount of creativity. A simple Dark Hole will leave Avatar's wielder open for attack until the end of that turn." However, as it stands, the Ghostricks really didn't have much of a chance against the Wicked Gods, especially with their Divine Authorities. And most pressing of all, where was Angel of Mischief?
The spirit of the Ghostrick Dullahan listened to the bird's words and seemed to understand. Seems the knowledgeable knight with a spirit-for-a-face has been corrected, proven wrong and now knows more from it. Fuma also understood, sighing. "So, they're mostly helpless... We just need to pick them off at the ripest times... It's like harvesting. Find the best time to do it." She said to herself and her quartet, smiling. Socuteboss mildly held in a laugh and Alucard just shook his head in disappointment. However, the bird had indeed noticed the absence of the Angel of Mischief, who would probably round out the quartet of Ghostrick spirits. Seriously, where is that thing?
The Falcon paused and looked down at Fuma. "All three Wicked Gods seem to be engaged in a duel, it would seem. It is not too late to reconsider. If you feel that this burden was unfairly thrust upon you, then you have every right to refuse it right here and now. Just return me to that man, and this weight will be taken off your back." As much as Ascended Ruler Falcon disliked that lazy asshole, nor was it fair to force a random girl into a role she probably never wanted. "I hope you understand that after you have engaged the Wicked Gods, there will be no return until they have all been sealed again."
Fuma sighed in hearing this. "No. This is fine. Someone has to do this, right? And last I checked... You said you needed a deck full of Raidraptors to be of any remote use. To my own knowledge, I highly doubt someone possess that as is - and if the mission is to shut those Wicked Gods up, it is a mission I will accept. All I ask is your cooperation." Fuma said to the Ascended Ruler Falcon, smiling with a minor confidence. "But you say they're all occupied? Easy. Wait for the recent news of their attack to pinpoint the source and wielder, then go after them when we know it. The pieces will all be in place." She added, seeming prepared to make these desperate moves.

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar & Dreadroot), LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel watched almost in abject horror as the giant beast lurched forwards and aimed for his Shutendoji, only to stop against an invisible wall. Axel smirked out of pure shock and more than likely lunacy at this point, and began chuckling. It seems the so-called 'second best' hadn't a clue what her own cards did.

"Did you forget? You can't take your Battle Phase the turn you activate Soul Charge! Looks like my field's safe for now, demon," he taunted. He was still hanging in there, and the result of this duel all depended on his next draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back