• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
LostHaven LostHaven , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Hikari merely gasped at the spectacle before her. Overhearing some noise that happened not too long ago, she went ahead , after her friend, the Train Master disappeared . She said that she wasn't anywhere near good enough to even attempt to fight the threat, so she gave her the Train Deck and left without a word, hoping the best of luck. For some reason, her actual soul ached being around such malicious spirits . It was as if some aspect of her recognized these spirits, maybe from stories. But, as soon as one of the individual said the name of the Wicked God, she looked a bit shocked. " The wicked Eraser, Dreadroot, and Avatar... They are all real... " . She said inaudibly. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to be of some help... But didn't exactly know what to do as of this point onward. She was an average duelist at best. she also visibly gulped. As she spectated the duel occurring between the woman who talked to her earlier (Akane) and Dyna , she hoped that the wicked gods wouldn't recognize her spirit or something.... Because she'll become a next target perhaps ... Since Yugi/Atem fought the Wicked Gods prior.

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Dashing Through the snow Hallway | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Maybe BoltBeam BoltBeam since there's alot of shit going down in the dorms?)

Elizabeth was audibly cursing as she bolted as fast as she could toward the Obelisk dorms, closely following behind the spectral image of... Was that Beelze of The Diabolic Dragons? She didn't bother looking back - she had probably lost Banner long ago. Whatever, he wasn't her problem. Her problem was the students. She dashed right past Nuet, giving her a suspicious glare as she ran past. What the fuck were those questionable noises, and what was that girl even doing in her room?

"It's just up ahead."
Beelze informed Elizabeth, and just as she turned a corner - lo and behold, there it was. A thick wall of solid shadow, isolating whatever was happening inside from the outside, and from outside interference. She cursed again, glaring venomously over at Beelze. The dragon... shivered...? "What do you expect me to do?!"

"Break the barrier."

"I can't!"

"Find somebody who can."

"How am I meant to know who can?!"

Well, this is perfect. She's found the site of the Shadow Duel, but there was no way to get inside. It's like a pocket dimension, it was meant to totally isolate the duel from outsiders. "Fuck."

--------------------​

Akane Akatsuki/The Wicked Dreadroot
Nani?! | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

How was that persistent thing still alive?! The stubborn creature had no more Galaxy-Eyes creatures to protect it, and as far as Akane(?) knew, it didn't have further destruction-prevention. So how?! And what's worse, it was coming in for a second attack, now with enough strength to put Dreadroot down. "Nani?!" She let out a cry of surprise as the slippery little lizard somehow overpowered a Wicked God. The deity bit the dust, and now their field was wide open. Akane(?) glanced over at Claudias - they needed to bring out the Avatar to win this duel. "This isn't over yet, mortals."

Raidriar Ainsworth
Final Boss Fight | The Shadow Realm

"Why is the final boss using Liz's deck?!" Raidriar groaned at Endymion. Normally, in these sort of overused plots, the final boss was meant to be a shadow of themselves, representing all the worst parts of the protagonist. So, why was the final boss a shadow of Elizabeth? "Seriously, what's with all these random metaphors. Is this trying to say like I'm living in her shadow or something?!"

He held out his duel disk, and placed his deck into it. However, the deck he used wasn't Endymion... "That Amorphages..."

"That's right, Endymion. Sorry, sit this one out, Dragons need to duke it out like Dragons should."

Endymion silently nodded speaking no more. While there was something malicious slumbering within the Amorphages, it was not in his authority to prevent the boy from using them. Whether he could tame the Amorphages or not was Raidriar's own matter. The shadow remained completely silent, beginning its turn without a single word. Looks like it really was nothing but a cheap fake. "Well, I suppose it's less awkward since it can't talk..."

"Be thankful those Dragons cannot talk either."

The Shadow began by activating the spell, Foolish Burial and sending Darkstorm Dragon to the graveyard. Then, it activated Trade-In to discard Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand and drew two more cards. Then, it set two cards face-down, summoned Dragon Knight of Creation, and activated the continuous spell, Ruins of The Divine Dragon Lords. Raidriar grumbled. Great. Felgrand was going to be pain in the ass, even if it can't gloat nonstop.

"My turn, I draw." He looked at his hand and frowned. This was going to be a long game. "I set two cards face-down, and end my turn!" Just what was with that laughably weak follow-up play? The shadow drew its card, and revealed one of its face-downs. Call of The Haunted. "Nope, fuck that! This is my face-down card, Royal Decree! Your traps are all negated!" Call of The Haunted sat there pointlessly. However, it didn't stay long as Ruins of The Divine Dragon Lords sent the continuous trap to the graveyard, and summoning a Dragon Lord Token. Then, Dragon Knight bit the dust, as well as sending Arkbrave Dragon to the graveyard, summoning forth a shadow Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand. It pointed the fake Divine Dragon, and it struck Raidriar. "AAAAAH." What the actual fuck. It breathed forth a shining beam of light at Raidriar, and even though there seemed to be no physical damage, it hurt. Everything here hurt.

Raidriar - 6200
Shadow Liz - 8000

"Fuck..." He drew, and activated the card he had just drawn. "Pot of Greed, I draw two cards." He was back at 6 cards. Now, how to remove that pesky dragon...? But before he could think of a strategy, Arkbrave's effect activated, and now Darkstorm Dragon was now on the field. Now there were two massive dragons (or at least shadows of them) staring him down. "I activate Amorphous Persona, giving all my Amorphages 300 ATK and Def. Next, in my Pendulum Scales, Amorphage Lechery and Sloth. I now Pendulum Summon Amorphage Pride and Amorphage Envy." Two dragons that resembled an Eagle, and a Kraken respectively appeared on the field. "I now tribute the two to summon Amorphage Goliath!" The two dragons on the field vanished, and in its place stood a dragon of purple scales, with some form of viral creature latched onto its chest. He drew a card due to Amorphous Persona. "Goliath, end that Darkstorm Dragon!" Darkstorm Dragon bit the dust, and to top it off, his opponent was locked out of both Spells and Traps. Now there was no way to keep bringing out the dragons.

Raidriar - 6200
Shadow Liz - 7650

Kirito, Yukari, Claudia
LostHaven LostHaven

Kirito and Yukari jumped down and landed, but Kirito had to kneel down and grab her left side. "Kirito!" Yukari called, worried. "I'm fine.... I just did not expect to do.... Some acrobatics." He said, laughing.

Avatar just looked at them displeased. "Anything else? Or are you done?"
Kirito got up and said, "We're done. It's your move." At that time, Red-Eyes's atk went back to 3500, as Avatar drew his card.

Hand: 4
LP:12800

"You won't get lucky twice! I activate a spell card, Monster Reborn! This let's me revive one monster from any GY. I think I'll take your Stardust Dragon!"
Yukari gasped from what Avatar said. "You wouldn't!"

"I would, And he won't be alone, Because I also special Summon Creation Resonator and Synkron Resonator from my hand!"

As he said that, Yukari's dragon, now roaring in pain, and two demons show up. "Now I tribute all three of my monsters to summon, Myself!!!"

As his three monsters yelled as if they were in pain, they became shadows which converged into a large black orb, level 10 and 100 atk.

Yukari screamed, before falling down on all fours. She was not sure what Monster that was, but it wasn't good, and when it took Stardust Dragon as tribute, she felt great damage from it.

Last edited:
Raidriar Ainsworth
Final Boss Fight | The Shadow Realm

With the Amorphage lockdown, the shadow was locked out of their plays. It switched Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand to Defense Position, and ended the turn. Raidriar drew his card. "During my Standby Phase, I have to tribute a monster, or destroy the Amorphages in my Pendulum Zones. They're gone now." At this point, Raidriar felt like as if he was just talking to himself. "Amorphage Goliath attacks Felgrand!" The Divine Dragon was blown off the field. "And now my Main Phase 2! I tribute my Amorphage Goliath!" The Dragon Roared as it faded from the field. "Now, I summon Vanity's Fiend!" A humanoid figure in a long, flowing black cloak now replaced Goliath. "I set a card face-down, and end my turn!"

The Shadow drew another card, and one card was set face-down. Raidriar smirked. Victory was just within his grasp.

"In my pendulum zone, Amorphage Lechery! And I Normal Summon Amorphage Pride! Amorphage Pride, attack the face-down, and Vanity's Fiend, attack it directly!"

Raidriar- 6200
Shadow Liz- 5250

The Shadow drew, setting another monster face-down. There was literally nothing to be done with the lockdown Raidriar had made. The last, and the card it just drew was Raigeki - but it couldn't even activate it with Lechery on the field. Now it was Raidriar's turn. "I draw, and then tribute Amorphage Pride to keep Amorphage Lechery. I can draw a card because of Amorphous Persona!" Now he had two cards, and the Shadow was nearly finished. "Vanity's Fiend, end that face-down!" Dragon Knight of Creation was obliterated. "I end my turn."

Again, the Shadow of Liz drew, and then...

Shit.

Raidriar had left his field open to spells - Amorphage Lechery couldn't exact its lockdown without an Amorphage on the field. "SHIT!" Raidriar shouted as Raigeki was dropped onto his field. Vanity's Fiend was now gone. And next, was the trap card, Oasis of Dragon Souls. Arkbrave rose from the field, banishing his backrow. Amorphous Persona, Amorphage Lechery and Royal Decree were cast into the void. Then it cast Return of The Dragon Lords. Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand came back, banishing Vanity's Fiend from his graveyard. Then Felgrand attacked him directly.

Raidriar- 2800
Shadow Liz- 5250

Last edited:
Seeing Elizabeth in a hurry as Nuet just casually wandered on out seemed confusing to her. Nuet looked down that way, and decided to check it out - only to find herself in the same situation. Outside of that Shadow Duel's barrier. She seemed confused on arriving - then she saw that Wicked God and what appeared to be real damage on the duellists and froze. "...What is that, some kind of duel dungeon?" She mocked, then realised what it exactly was. Eeeyup. That is a Wicked God, those are four duellists, and they're all trapped in a state of real damage and life changing. She stood there speechlessly, seeming fearful like nobody's business - like a blank, clueless death stare. No, she could not break the barrier, for her monsters were only real in duel... In other words... Well... good luck finding someone who can. She just stared in disbelief as the Duel unfolded. "So 'that' is a Wicked God... I do not wanna see 'em in person anymore, disgusting..." She said aloud, voicing disinterest and sounding just as 'what the hell' as she looked.

Promptly, Fuma was heard dashing to the scene, having nowhere else to look and the looming shadow of Ghostrick Alucard over her. The monster saw the barrier.
"There is something down there. Now go." He said strictly. Fuma groaned and headed in the direction of it, stopping juuust behind the other two and Ghostrick Alucard returned to the deck. Well ain't this awkward. She seemed fascinated, yet worried and/or confused. "So I guess it is true... The Wicked Gods 'are' here..." She said silently. Nuet heard her and groaned like 'thanks captain obvious'. Fuma heard and rolled her eyes. "...What's the deal with this barrier thing." She pondered. Ghostrick Dullahan emerged from the deck to her right.

"It appears its a barrier that turns damage from Duel from virtual to real - as long as people are inside it. A simple Hinotama spell card turns into a barrage of searing fire balls which can and will hurt. However, I'm pretty sure these barriers cannot be pierced through most or any means at all." He said. Nuet whistled. "OK then headless, what's one way you know of opening the barrier?" She challenged, sounding interested. The Dullahan thought aloud shortly. "The barrier would normally fall down when the duel ends, but with forceful interference in taking it down, it should end the Duel and anyone can go free..." He said. Fuma realised what he was on about. "So... Strength in numbers? Spirits? What do you mean?" She questioned. Dullahan shook his head. "It may just be both, though it seems like this is quite the barrier indeed." The Dullahan said lastly before returning to the deck. Fuma and Nuet looked to each other like 'what the heck do we do'.

LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (The duel and potentially the barrier)

Raidriar Ainsworth
All or Nothing... | The Shadow Realm

This was it. Two massive dragons, and Raidriar's board was empty and deserted. "Shit, I think I might lose this..." Raidriar whispered nervously.

"This is not a game you can afford to lose. Find a way out of your predicament, Ainsworth. Hope is not all lost yet."

"I know, you don't have to state the obvious."
Raidriar drew, now 3 cards in hand, and board empty. "I activate my spell card, Raigeki!" Thunder crashed down on the shadow's board, yet the dragons still stood. Return of the Dragon Lords was now banished from the grave. "Now, I activate Graceful Charity! I draw 3 cards, and discard 2! Amorphage Wrath and Amorphage Sloth are going to be discarded!" What did he have in his hand?

"Next, I use Pot of Greed to draw 2 more cards!" Raidriar exclaimed shakingly, drawing what could very well be his last two cards. "HOLY FUCK." Raidriar suddenly yelped, looking at his hand with some sort of profound expression. "LMAO, PRAISE RNGESUS, FUCK MY LIFE." He screamed out an ensemble of curses and weird terms, throwing a spell card onto his Duel Disk. Dark Hole. This time, those annoying dragons finally went to the grave, where they belonged. "Now, I place into my pendulum zones, Amorphage Greed, and Amorphage Gluttony!" A pendulum scale 3 and 5 appeared on his field. "Now, I pendulum summon both my Amorphage Prides, and Amorphage Wraths!" A giant singularity opened in the sky, as the deformed messes of dragons descended onto the field. And his opponent was wide open. "Attack that sham of an imitation directly!"

He won.

He somehow fucking won.

The shadows faded, revealing what appeared to be the exit behind it - a swirling vortex of light - and colors. Fuck, when was it the last time he saw something that wasn't a shade of black?

"Excellent work, Raidriar. You may rest now. The rest is now mine."

Elizabeth Ainsworth
If only... | BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Just gimme a heads-up if I can interrupt the duel.)

Elizabeth clenched her fists annoyedly, biting her lip so hard that blood was beginning to trickle down her chin. She was hopping mad that the Wicked Gods decided to use her students as vessels for their... 'mischief', to put it mildly. Well, no. 'Mischief' was way too generous, Elizabeth even wanted to call it 'murder'. After all, what else happened if you lost to a Wicked God? "Fuck, if only I had C4..." She growled some sort of wild threat, or whatever that was... She was saying like she could genuinely obtain C4... Just where and how would she even get that?! And what good would plastic explosives do against a magic barrier? "Felgrand, any idea?"

Yes, she was so desperate she would take advice from a narcissist dragon. Felgrand appeared beside her, arms crossed, shaking its head. "No, I'm afraid not even the great I could do anything about this. Shadow Duels are quite tricky to interrupt..."

Elizabeth scoffed. Once a useless piece of shit, always a useless piece of shit, I guess. Maybe she'd have to resort to...

"NononoonoNONONONONOOOOOOOOOO." Arkbrave suddenly interrupted her thoughts, followed by Levianeer chiming in protest as well. "Don't even think about summoning that. Never summon that, understand? Not even you can awaken it, you'll damage yourself in the process."

"No, I'm going to blow this Shadow Duel to pieces, and nothing is going to stop me." She reached in her deck and retrieved a strange-looking card with one swift motion. Then, she held it out in the air. The Primordial Overdragon of Ruin. A huge amount of energy gathered into a single point above the curious card, a huge, dark singularity forming above it. The walls around her began to crack, and even the building was shaking. What the hell was she trying to summon into the material world?

Fuma and Nuet looked helplessly as energy gathered to Elizabeth's card and everything around them shook. The former didn't look worried or scared at all, though the latter sure did. Nuet hid behind Fuma, funnily enough, although her spirits were no longer present. "What are you doing?!" Nuet exclaimed in confusion. Fuma sighed. "She's just summoning a crazy boss monster to the real world. It happens quite often actually, you'll get used to it! Now shut up and hang on!" Fuma said fiercely as the Obelisk Blue student hid behind her and Ghostrick Alucard began emerging from the deck once again, as if it was trying to help or sought to help. Fuma looked at that foolish spirit in disbelief like 'what the heck are you doing?!' She had no control over that damn beast as it formed before her with intent to damage the barrier. Fuma tried to recall that spirit, though it seemed like Alucard was not listening to her and she's like 'yo what the hell?!' Alucard growled. "Do not stop me - I am trying to do my part!" He snapped to Fuma. Fuma tried again to recall him. "Your part is staying in the deck where you belong! Now get back!" She ordered, somehow managing to stop Alucard from attacking the barrier for now. Nuet looked in disbelief.

LostHaven LostHaven

Yukari, Claudia, Kirito

"Now I activate my facedown, Call of the haunted! This let's me summon one monster from my teams gy back to the field! I think we know what's going to happen! Come back now, Wicked Dreadroot!"

The evil Obelisk clone returned, as the ATK of all other monsters got cut.

"You want me to attack first or?" Asked Avatar, to Dreadroot.

LostHaven LostHaven

Banner

He was running through the halls when he came across a shadow barrier, but it wasn't the tag duel Elizabeth came across, but a duel between the dinosaur duelist Dyna, and the transfer student, Sarah. Sarah seemed to have a crazy look on her face.

The Shadow Duel | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

A sick, twisted grin broke across Akane's face as Avatar descended upon the field, and Dreadroot returned to the field. "We can't afford to hold back. We need to end that dragon right now." To make things worse, neither Kirito nor Yukari could activate spell or traps - an opening wide enough for the two Wicked Gods to exploit relentlessly. "Say your prayers. It is over for the two of you."

Kirito, Yukari, Claudias

"Go Wicked Avatar! Attack the Dragon now!" Avatar said. The sphere suddenly opened up, a shadow version of Galaxy-Eyes appeared. That shadow had 4100 atk, and it wasn't lowering. "Wait! You're cheating! Dreadroot halves all other monsters atk!" Yukari yelled. "I have a hire divine hierarchy, therefore, immune to my Ally's ability." The Shadow shot flames at Red-Eyes, destroying it.

LP: 8000

Kirito gripped his chest, the damage was too unbearable. "No!" He yelled.

Yukari was afraid now. What if they lost? Could they actually be sent to the shadows?

LostHaven LostHaven

The End. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"This is the end for you. Dreadroot also attacks you directly, your life points are almost depleted!" How will Yukari and Claudia get out of this...?

Last edited:
"You forgot my Red Die is on the field still!" Yukari said.

"Don't be too sure! I still have a trap!" Avatar said.

The facedown revealed to be a Raigeki Break. Dreadroot knew what to do and discarded a card. The die shattered as Dreadroot threw a punch, the force hitting both Yukari and Kirito, sending them flying back into the wall behind them. Both let a painful scream out as the fell to the ground, unconscious.

LP: 4000

LostHaven LostHaven

Elizabeth Ainsworth
STOP THE FKING DUEL | BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The unstable singularity of energy that had materialized above Elizabeth suddenly solidified - then collapsed in on itself. For a good five seconds, the world went still. Had the summoning went awry, and failed miserably?

Before anyone could make any speculations, the singularity then suddenly expanded, to almost the entire wide and breadth of the hallway. Elizabeth stepped back. "You should probably take cover..." She advised Fuma and Nuet, just as the star of the party revealed itself, the earth now trembling before the creature that had now stepped foot onto it. The head of an enormous draconic creature emerged from the black hole-like singularity, covered in ebon scales and eyes that shined with the darkness of the abyss itself. Only a portion of it had been summoned, yet the aura of its presence was already overwhelming. Arkbrave just kind of... sat there, dumbfounded at Liz.

"You somehow managed to summon THAT?!" He yelled frantically, diving for cover within Elizabeth's deck. Just in time, as the creature opened its maw, and let out a breath of stream of pure, black void that completely devoured the barrier that separated them from the Shadow Duel, and completely obliterated the walls on either side, separated this hallway from the rooms behind the walls. After doing what it was called upon to, the creature simply retreated from the void it came from, without speaking a word. Was it even capable of speech?!

That wasn't important though, what was, was getting Yukari and Kirito the fuck out of there. Now with nothing to stop her from interfering with the Shadow Game, Elizabeth brazenly stepped between the unconscious girls, and the two Wicked Gods.

"So, you're the pieces of shit that are fucking with my students?!"

Fuma and Nuet promptly hid as advised, and Alucard returned to the deck from which he came. Fuma seemed scared of this creature, though Nuet however, seemed more curious than scared. They remained hiding for now, though ready to step up if need be, though Fuma doubted her skills in holding off the gods she had sought to know so much of. Nuet seemed confident to duel, eager to fight the gods, but after seeing them, she is also scared of fighting them even though she is interested in giving them a shot. "...Go get 'em. We'll hide back here." Fuma muttered to Elizabeth, hoping she could be heard, and ergo, Fuma and Nuet remained hidden. Fuma picked out her deck. "Everyone, shut up. We need to stay safe her. No noise or emerging. Thank you." She said to her duel spirits in the deck before putting it back. Nuet peeked out at that dragon while it had remained, her jaw dropping. "...Damn, I wouldn't mind riding that dragon." She said in a joking tone, yet a suggestive one. Fuma flushed up and just slapped her across the face. "Get your impulses in check."

LostHaven LostHaven , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"So it seems the teacher came to protect her students from further harm. That's cute, but we're going to have to leave for now. You are playing with a power that is beyond your control. Besides, the Barrier won't be able to take any souls if it's been destroyed." Avatar then deactivated his duel disk, before turning around. "This duel was already won by us. Your students were fated to lose." He then turned to Dreadroot. "Come on! We're going back to our leader to discuss what just happened."

LostHaven LostHaven

Dyna Nychus
Time to bring the hammer down

Dyna drew her card before looking at her hand.

Lost World, Gilasaurus, Soul Eating Overaptor, Ultimate Conductor Tyranno, Megalosmasher X, and Tail Swipe..... This may work.

Dyna looked at Sarah, before she began her play.

"I start by Activating Lost World!" The field suddenly became a grassland with a jungle surrounding it. There was a Volcano in the distance as well. "Will this out, monsters other than Dinosaur-types lose 500 ATK!" "Too bad Howitzer can't be affected by card effects!" Sarah said. "Well, you forget, I have another effect for it! First off however, I Summon Soul Eating Overaptor!" As Dyna said that, a bipedal dinosaur rose from the ground, blue orbs flying around it. (Lvl 4, atk 1800)"It's effect allows me to pick a dinosaur from my deck and either add it to my hand or send it to the GY! I choose Miscellaneousaurus to gy!" She took the card and sent it to the GY. "Now my field when my dinosaur is Summoned goes off! You gain an egg token in defense!"

A rounded egg showed up on Sarah's field. (Lvl 1, def 0) "Now I use my raptor to destroy your egg, and in doing so, I can summon a dinosaur from my gy, but instead I can use my field effect to destroy a dinosaur from my deck instead if a normal Monster would get destroyed." She took a Babycerasaurus from the deck and sent it to the GY. "Now Miscellaneousaurus returns!" A monster of a huge hodgepodge of dinosaur bones appeared. It's atk was 1800 and lvl was 4. "Now Babycerasaurus's effect, I Summon a level 4 or lower dinosaur monster from my deck to the field! Appear, Evilswarm Salamandra!" A black and purple armored dinosaur appeared. It was lvl 4 and had 1850 atk. "Now Salamandra banishes Babycerasaurus from my GY to gain 300 atk! Go now and destroy her Howitzer!"

Evilswarm Salamandra shot a beam of hot flames at the Ancient Gear, and exploded. Sarah smirked. "My Howitzer now summons Reactor Dragon!" (Lvl 9, atk 3000) the leftover remains recollected into a dragon, which screeched in anger.

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Rintarro/Wicked Eraser)

Tensei drew his card, looking at it. The card appeared to be blank for him, which began causing him to fear for the worst. Had someone slipped a cursed card into his deck too? He shuddered, almost dropping the card in his hand. A wave of radiance washed over him, spurring him on in the duel. Somehow, he knew it would be alright, that he’d be fine and he’d be able to save Rintarro. He was starting to regain his confidence, but he did not want to risk losing RIntarro if there was even a slight chance what the demon said was true.

“When I beat you, I’ll send your evil spirit out of my friend and rip up the card you’re resting in,” Tensei threatened, the intensity of the glow in his eyes increasing. “I play my Pendulum Reborn trap card! With this, I can revive a Pendulum monster from my Graveyard or my Extra Deck. Be reborn, God-Eyes Phantom Dragon!” Tensei’s enormous dragon re-appeared on their field. “Then I’ll use my Raging Dragon to attack your Fluffal Owl! Now go, Raging Spiral Flame!” Tensei’s dragon lurched back, unleashing a hellish beam towards the stuffed animal.

Tensei Yuusho
LP: 8000
Hand: 1 card
Field: Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (ATK 3000), Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon (ATK 3000), Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon (ATK 2500), God-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 3000).
Spell/Traps: None
Pendulum Zones: Xiangke Magician (Scale 3) and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Scale 8)​

Since the Owl was in attack position, this would end Rintarro. The Wicked God growled. "You are a fool. I reveal my Trap card, Chaos Mirror Force! This Trap can be activated when you attack me, mortal. And when you do, your monsters effects are negated, they are all destroyed, and you take 1000 damage for each one!" This black-purple aurora bound up all of those dragons, crushing them entirely and Tensei was clobbered by 4000 points of damage, as he controlled four monsters. And of course, it was REAL. Shadow Duels...

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Last edited:
Tensei Yuusho

Tensei’s eyes went wide in shock as the trap was flipped face-up. He was so sure that the facedown was Frightfur Designer that he attacked for game, but he was duped. He watched in horror as his dragons were all destroyed, the whirlwind sending him flying back and into a solid wall, dealing half his life points in damage to him. He slumped to the ground, breathing heavily from the impact, his vision blurry from the pain.

“In....in that moment, Arc Pendulum Dragon’s Pendulum effect activates. When an Odd-Eyes monster on my field is destroyed, I can special summon one from my deck. Come out, Odd-Eyes Ray Pendulum Dragon!” Tensei barely managed out the words, as his shining dragon appeared in a flash of light on the field with 2500 ATK. “I...I end my turn.”

Tensei Yuusho
LP: 4000
Hand: 1 card
Monsters: Odd-Eyes Ray Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500)
Pendulum Zones: Xiangke Magician (Scale 3) and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Scale 8)

The Wicked Eraser draws. He snarls at his draws, sounding mildly unhappy with them. "I activate the Spell card, Frightfur Fusion. By Banishing Edge Imp Sabres and Fluffal Sheep from my graveyard, I Fusion Summon Frightfur Kraken and then I shall use its effect right away! I am allowed to give up the right to attack you directly with it, then I am allowed to send 1 monster you have on your field to the Graveyard! Say goodbye to your Raging Dragon!" The Frightfur Kraken (in defence, 3000), towed that dragon through the ground with tentacles. "I place a card face-down, and end my turn." This had to be Designer Frightfur. Right? Even so, it won't save him!

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Tensei Yuusho

With his field empty, his hand down to one card that he didn't even recognize or know what it was, he needed a miracle draw to save him now. But, a golden energy swirled around the card in his hand, creating a small gust of wind and golden aura that encircled him in its energy. He looked astounded, the pain he felt nearly gone. With golden light in his eyes instead of the typical red and green, he drew the top card of his deck. Without even looking at what he drew, he began to play the card he had drawn on his last turn.

"This is the last turn, wicked one. I'll break you here and take my friend back. By banishing from my graveyard Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Ray Pendulum Dragon, I can call forth the ultimate of dragons!" The spiritual form of the four dragons called by Tensei took shape behind him, then converged into motes of energy and flew upwards, creating a shining light that began to take the form of a golden dragon that was larger than God-Eyes Phantom Dragon. This light permeated the dueling field, as the majestic creature's form began to take shape through the light. Tensei spoke with an echo in his voice.

"Divine dragon with dichromatic eyes, descend now onto the field and radiate your power! Invocation Summon! Appear now, the divine God-Eyes Ascendant Dragon!” With his chant, the dragon finally appeared. Its attack points began rising exponentially. "God-Eyes Ascendant Dragon's attack and defense points equal half the combined attack of the monsters banished to summon him. Meaning, his attack and defense points are 5300. Now attack Frightfur Kraken with Divine Spiral Spear!" The massive dragon lurched backwards, gathering golden energy in its maw as it lurched forward and launched its attack towards the kraken.

The Wicked Eraser saw this new god descend, gasping as in 'oh dear', and then realised what was happening. Since the Owl was in attack position, this would end Rintarro. The Wicked God was about to say something when they stopped and one eye (the left one) turned to Rintarro's normal pink. "God or no god... I'm going out how I want to! I reveal my Quick-Play Spell, Circle of Annihilation!" This card was revealed face-down. The godly voice gasped.

"What do you think you are doing?! You are going to lose!" It boomed, making it clear the two personas were conflicting. Rintarro snarled. "I don't CARE! This card negates the effect of any monster on the field, then BOTH players take damage equal to its ATK points before that monster is destroyed! Most importantly - cards and effects cannot be activated in response! God-Eyes Ascendant Dragon! Lend me - no - US - your energy!" Red rings surrounded the chosen dragon before constricting it entirely and mashing it down into a ball of red energy which then exploded, dealing 5300 damage to both Rintarro and Tensei, defeating them both at the same time.

"NO... NOOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I AM A GOD, I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED!" The Wicked Eraser roared as it seemed to be splitting itself from Rintarro in a black, hazy, spiritual form as Rintarro screamed in pain from the card's effect. "I don't need you, monster! You may have the power to destroy everything anyone holds dear, but you will NOT destroy me before 'I' destroy YOU! BE GONE!" He shouted ferociously as the duel ended, the Wicked God's spirit fading away and Rintarro laying on the floor lifelessly, back to normal and hardly awake.

He's laughing, but he seemed to be in awful shape - the card of the Wicked Eraser floating out of his deck and to heck knows where, probably back to where it came from.
"I don't... feel too good..." He said, coughing a little. He did seem pretty banged up from that Shadow Duel - and although he could not see it, a horde of Fluffals surrounded him in spirit form - hugging their master. 3 mice, a bear, a dog, etc. They were happy to have their master back to normal, after being tossed out in favour of this 'thing' that had now parted.

And they were never going to leave them again.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Dyna Nychus
I have a bad feeling about this....

"I end my turn then." Dyna said, disapointed. Sarah laughed as she drew her next card. During this time, a dark purple orb of light appeared next to her, Sarah looking at it before scowling. "Fine then, I'll just get us another pawn." She then looked at Dyna. "I activate polymeraization! This lets me fusion summon Ancient Gear Howitzer from my extra deck, using the dragon on my field and Ancient Gear Golem in hand! And yes, i run more!" The dragon with cannons appeared in defense. "Now take 1000 damage directly like a good weakling!"

Dyna let a yelp out as her lp dropped to 5400. She knlelt down, glaring at Sarah. "Now then, I activate my facedowns, Jar of greed to draw a card, and soul charge! I pay 2000 lp to summon Hunting Hound and Howitzer from the GY! And now....." She chuckled, as she held a hand up with the card she drew using jar of greed.

"The Eraser wishes to claim another Host! You should be honored! I sacrifice all three of my monsters to summon, The Wicked Eraser!"

The evil mechanical dragon reappeared, taking the Ancient Gears essence as its own as it was brought out. Banner gasped at the creature. "The Wicked Eraser! So 'they' are here!" Banner exclaimed in shock.

Sarah lp: 6000
"I sadly can't attack the turn i use Soul Carge, so its your move!"

Dyna drew her next card while figuring out her next move. "That is something I never saw before.... I need to be careful." Dyna said to herself.

The Frightfur Wicked Eviscerator of Erasure
The God is Expelled | BoltBeam BoltBeam

The Wicked Eraser had been expelled from Rintarro's body - he was free of the twisted manipulation of the evil deity, and yet... What of the creature that slept in ambush within his Extra Deck? The twisted fusion of Frightfur and Wicked God that had single-handedly brought about the demise of the Pendulum Master? These answers would soon be answered.

An orb of concentrated darkness emerged from Rintarro's Extra Deck, floating before him before it expanded, revealing its wicked, and colossal form. The eldritch amalgamation of fur and steel now hovered before the Fusion Master, it's blood-red gaze fell unwaveringly onto Rintarro. ''The evil god has been exorcised.'' Its ice cold voice echoed through the air. ''Tell me, Rintarro Fubuki, what will you do?'' It asked. ''Tell me thy resolve.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back