• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya) LostHaven LostHaven (Raidrar, Akane) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei needed to find some way to get his thoughts away from that blank card until he had a plan to deal with it. He looked over, seeing the girl in the wheelchair eying a duel disk on her lap. Another duel would help him get this out of his head for a while, but at the same time he didn't want to be rude and ask the girl in the wheelchair to duel. Especially if there was any chance she'd get hurt. He approached her, kneeling down to look her in the eye. He tried to be as lax as he could, so as not to startle her any more than it looked like she was.

"Sorry to bother you, but you look like you're looking for a duel. If you want, I can be your opponent! I'm not as...tenacious as those two," Tensei said with a reassuring grin.

Kaguya saw Tensei do these things, and slowly processed the words he said. She smiled. "Well, that works out nicely, doesn't it? I'm eager for a warm-up, and I'm not interested in those sadistic spirits they may have. I accept your challenge, but just don't take it too easily..." She said calmly, if not, joyfully. She seemed perfectly relaxed about this whole thing, her gaze meeting Tensei's as he knelt down to meet her own. This should be interesting, she thinks, hoping for it to be a casual, safe duel where it's just for the fun of it. Right? It's to be enjoyed. "...Who goes first, then? You or me?" She then asked him, just to make sure. Rather not make a unanimous decision.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei), LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar, Akane), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya) LostHaven LostHaven (Raidrar, Akane) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei gave a playful smirk as he stood back up, his duel disk activating and sliding into its duel mode. His yellow eye turned the usual shade of green to match his Odd-Eyes monsters as he began backing up a proper amount of space. He wouldn't exactly take it easy on her, but he would make sure to hold back a little.

"Ladies first," Tensei said as he drew his starting hand. He examined his cards, seeing Terraforming, Odd-Eyes Ray Pendulum Dragon, Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn, Odd-Eyes Fusion, and Pendulum Switch. Not a bad hand, not a bad hand at all.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Ainsworth
Time to kick ass and smoke? idk. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Banner was totally going second because he wanted the card draw. There was no question about it. A hint of disgust flashed across Elizabeth's expression, at Banner's 'gentlemanly' behaviour. Whatever, he was going to bite the dust soon.

She drew her first five cards.

''I will start by summoning Paladin of Felgrand, and I equip Felgrand Dragon to him from my deck. Then, I activate the continuous spell, Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lords..''
Pillars of stone arose from the ground, alongside a crumbling statue of Felgrand. ''Next, I activate Trade-In to discard Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand, and draw two cards. Then, I activate Pot of Greed to draw another two cards!'' At this point, Elizabeth may as well bore Banner to death before anything else.

''I activate my ruins send Felgrand Dragon to the graveyard, and summon a Dragon Lord Token. I tribute it and Paladin to summon Felgrand Dragon!''
The dragon of golden scales descended onto the field. Felgrand let out a boisterous laugh.

''And because I was summoned from the grave, I target myself from the Graveyard, and I gain 1600 ATK! Bahahaha!''

The Felgrand Dragon sat at a massive 4400 ATK. ''Next up, the field spell, Dragon Ravine! I discard Arkbrave to send Pandemic Dragon to the grave. I set one card and end my turn.''

The next Standby Phase right after Banner draws, Arkbrave would be ready to bring back Pandemic Dragon.

Akane Akatsuki
???!!! | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane eyed the empty card with suspicion, yet something in her head told her to take the card. And take it she did, sliding it into her main deck without a second thought. Not even Akane herself knew why or what made her do that. Was it even a playable card? The only thing distinguishable on the card was its level of 10, but that was about it - no ATK and DEF value, no name, and no effect?

"Uh, thanks, I guess?" Akane muttered, confused. More alarmingly however, was this dreadful feeling that had settled in her chest. What was that about? "Well, whatever. I'll see you around, I'll duel ya again when you get better, I guess?" She suddenly felt uneasy for no reason. Just what was all this about?

--------------------
"Fuck, that's slightly better." Akane groaned as she stepped out the shower. She had decided to skip whatever classes in that afternoon. That card Sarah gave her still creeped her out for some inexplicable reason, though it was probably just her overthinking. Washing her face in the sink for the third time, looking herself in the mirror... The undersides of her eyes were now shaded a dark black, almost like those exaggerated effects in movies to show that somebody hadn't slept for days. Were the dark bags always there? No, she would've noticed this morning.

Before Akane could freak out, however, her reflection's expression broke into a grotesque grin much too wide to be considered humanly possible. "Good afternoon to you."

Akane almost fell back in surprise - "何?!Who?!’ She almost yelped out in surprise.

"I'm sure you're head's full of questions... Hmm, for now, just know that I am the one known as 'The Wicked Dreadroot'."

Last edited:
"Ladies first,"
"Very well... Let's see here..." Kaguya set her duel disk up and drew her first 5 cards, smiling. "This should be fun... For now, I'll just place one monster face-down, and another face-down to join it. I think that will do for now." She said calmly. She had a plan, she just needed to hope it darn well worked how she thought it would, no more, no less. If anything else - it will take her to a nice, early lead.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

• "Looks like it's my turn!" Banner said, as he drew. He was still giving off a friendly smile, as he looked at his hand.

Dark Doriado, Magical Abductor, Lyna the Light Charmer, Secret village of spellcasters, Unpossessed, and Possessed Awakening. Interesting.

"I start by setting a pendulum scale using scale 3 Magical Abductor!" As he said that, two slots opened on the top of his duel disk, most likely a modification for pendulum cards, as two translucent pillars of light formed behind him. A woman in a green ceremonial robe carrying a scythe appeared in one pillar.

"Now I set Scale 5 Dark Doriado!" Surprisingly, a monster resembling the original Doriado card, but with a red crown and black gown, appeared in the opposite pillar. She had a sexy Sadistic look on her face.

"Hey Banner, are you requiring my services today?" "Yes, but only for dueling. Don't do anything funny later." He looked towards Elizabeth. "Since a pendulum monster is considered a spell card when placed upon the pendulum zones, Magical Abductor now gains a spell counter thanks to her effect! Now I activate Possessed Awakening!"

Six pillars of flame appeared around Banner. "I'll show you what this can do later, but for now, Abductor gains another spell counter! Now I activate Secret village of Spellcasters!" The field suddenly had another place show up, a Magical forest with some buildings made of wood. "While I have this on field, if you control no Spellcasters, but I do, you can't use spell cards. The same goes for vice versa. Now my Abductor gains a spell counter, totaling to three!"

Banner then looked at Doriado, who nodded. "Now I removed all three spell counters from Abductor to add a copy of Dark Doriado to my hand! Now I set a monster and a facedown, before I Pendulum Summon Doriado from my hand!" A beam of purple light struck down next to his set monster card, revealing the temptress. She struck a suggestive super heroine pose. "I now get to call four of my students from the deck to the top. Consider it stacking if you will!"

Banner got the four cards out, Hiita, Eria, Wynn, and Assua, Familiar Possessed, before placing them on top of the deck.

"Now thanks to herself in the monster Zone, you can't use spell cards! Consider this a forced marriage proposal at the moment! I end my turn!"

Raidriar Ainsworth
Somebody Walked On His Grave? | BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar watched the duel unfold - it was kind of a no brainer there'd be massive amounts of burn damage flying all over the place. That said, Blazing Mirror force is risky - if the combined ATK of all monsters Sarah controlled exceeded 8000, a Limiter Removal would've immediately won the game. Likely good luck on Akane's part...?

He yawned loudly, utterly disinterested in the duel that had commenced between Kaguya, and the weirdo who people called 'The Odd-Eyes Duelist'. It didn't take a genius to figure out the guy probably used Odd-Eyes, and Raidriar was getting the hell out before somebody tried to murder his ass for some arbitrary honorific title.

However, as he noped out of the cafeteria, he would feel a sudden and inexplixable chill run down his spine, bones trembling and rattling. His intuition told him serious shit would soon go down... This couldn't be good.

So, he was relatively relieved to have walked into Rintarro, whom Raidriar was about 68 percent sure wouldn't murder him. He noticed Rintarro's duel disk, which was still active, suggesting he'd either been actively seeking opponents, or was just in a duel. ''You seem... busy?'' Raidriar couldn't shake off his horrible gut feeling, and worse of all, if his intuition told him he was fucked, it was usually right.

Last edited:
So, he was relatively relieved to have walked into Rintarro, whom Raidriar was about 68 percent sure wouldn't murder him. He noticed Rintarro's duel disk, which was still active, suggesting he'd either been actively seeking opponents, or was just in a duel. ''You seem... busy?'' Raidriar couldn't shake off his horrible gut feeling, and worse of all, if his intuition told him he was fucked, it was usually right.
Rintarro just laughed a bit, looking up, seeming as calm as ever. "Oh, me? No, no, I'm fine! A little bored, maybe, but apart from that, not really..." He said, trying to remain calm, although Raidriar's senses were telling him Rintarro was a bit crazy right about now. And little did he know, that poor boy is the next victim. For now, Rintarro just wanted to make darn sure he had 'em right where he wanted 'em, as to lower the boy's guard, 'then' suddenly pull the surprise. Of course Raidriar might see this coming, but it's highly unlikely, and of course, as said, mostly trusts Rintarro to suddenly not beat him to pieces in any conceivable way.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei watched her set a monster and one facedown card. It wasn’t much of an opening move, but it wasn’t something to scoff at. He began smiling as he drew a card from his deck.

“My move then. I draw!” He looked at his cards, drawing his Skullcrobat Joker. Excellent. “I’ll kick things off by summoning my Performapal Skullcrobat Joker! When this guy is summoned, I’m allowed to add a Performapal, Magician, or Odd-Eyes monster from my deck to my hand! I’ll add Xianke Magician to my hand.” The card extended from his deck and he added it into his hand. He then took another one of his cards and activated it. “Next, I’ll play Terraforming! With this, I’ll add the Field spell Sky Iris to my hand. Next, I think I’ll use my Sky Iris!

A rainbow shot over the field, opening a glowing blue portal in the sky in the midst of it. “

“Now then, I’ll use the effect of my Sky Iris. By destroying Skullcrobat Joker, I can add any Odd-Eyes card from my deck to my hand,” Tensei said, adding Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon to his hand. “Now, with Scale 3 Xiangke Magician and Scale 8 Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn, I set the Pendulum Scales! Now, I can simultaneously special summon monsters from level 4-7. It’s showtime now, because let’s Pendulum Summon! Come forth, level 7 Odd-Eyes Arc and Ray Pendulum Dragons!” The portal above them began glowing blue, as two streaks of light came down and landed on Tensei’s field. His dragons roared in unison, Ray with an Atk stat of 2500 and Arc with 2800. “Now Odd-Eyes Ray, attack that monster! Shining Strike Blast!” His dragon’s head lurched back, then shot forth a beam of energy out at the monster

Kaguya's monster was attacked, and unveiled to be Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier. "Unfortunately, your monster is too strong. My Pilgrim cannot be destroyed in battle by monsters with 1900 or more attack points." She said, and the attack bounced right off her monster as it stood strong, despite the attack's strength, despite it's weak 1000 DEF points. Since both of Tensei's monsters are 1900+ or stronger, Kaguya is safe from harm, unless piercing damage is in play.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei gazed as his attack was reflected. It looked like he wouldn’t be able to take her monster down this turn. Oh well.

“I’ll place a card facedown, and end my turn,” Tensei stated, placing a spell/trap card facedown

Raidriar Ainsworth
He had it coming...? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Raidriar stared at Rintarro with a hint of suspicion. His intuition was now running wild, and for some reason, he wanted to run away, as far as he could. The woman definitely looked a little bit unhinged as compared to from a few hours ago. "Well, uh, I think I'll go back and watch anime now..." Raidriar murmured out awkwardly, now slowly scooting away from Rintarro. What was that about? He had a really, really, REALLY bad feeling about this...

--------------------

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Lunchtime? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Right after Banner drew his card, a spire of light burst from the sky, fading as Pandemic Dragon's silhouette became clearer, materializing on the field. "Arkbrave was sent to the graveyard last turn, so I can special summon Level 7 Pandemic Dragon from my grave." She told Banner, watching him struggle in vain. Sure, the field spell was annoying, Elizabeth already had plans brewing.

"I draw." Now two cards strong, and two massive dragons on the board - what could possibly go wrong? The face-down card Elizabeth had set last turn revealed itself - Call of The Haunted. "With Call of the Haunted, I can summon back any monster from my graveyard! I call out Arkbrave Dragon!" A gravestone appeared on the zone where Call of The Haunted was set, and the shimmering image of Arkbrave Dragon solidified into a monster zone. "And because Arkbrave was Special Summoned from the grave, I can activate his effect! All face-up Spell and Traps are all banished!" Arkbrave's jaws widened, letting out a breath of light that purged Banner's Pendulum Scales, the field spell, the continuous spell he had on the field.

"Dude, you really pissed her off..." Arkbrave murmured toward Banner, while Elizabeth continued with her turn.

"With your shabby little Village gone, I can activate spells! First, I activate my Spell Card, Return of the Dragon Lords! Felgrand, get out here right now!" Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand descended onto the field, and looked judgingly at Dark Doriado.

"Ha! Say your prayers! Not like I'd listen to them anyways! Pahahaha!"

A spire of purging light struck Dark Doriado, and by the time the blinding attack had subsided, Doriado was nowhere to be seen. Not even the Graveyard.

"Ha! You're all so useless, you really think your master really loves you fu-"

"I send Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand to the graveyard with Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lord!"

"Wait, FUUUU-----" He suddenly vanished from the field, replaced by a pathetic statue of himself. With 0/0.

Elizabeth then pointed toward Darkstorm Dragon. "I Normal Summon Darkstorm Dragon, to unlock his Gemini Effect! Darkstorm Dragon, blow apart the backrows!" The backrow card on Banner's side bit the dust, as did all of Elizabeth's spell and traps. "I'll also banish Return of the Dragon Lords from my graveyard, to prevent Arkbrave's destruction!" Then, she held out the last card in her hand. Monster Reborn. "I bring out Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand!"

The dragon appeared on the field again, laughing boisterously. "Haha! I'm back, motherfucker! Ya missed me?!" He threw out half-assed taunts at Banner, targeting his set monster, banishing it from the field. Now, Banner was left with no spell and traps, nor any monsters to defend himself with.

"You're finished! My dragons attack you directly."

Last edited:

• Rintarro giggled maliciously. "You're not going anywhere." He said, looking at him with just as much as an empty stare, the one that screams 'you're next'. Rintarro has chosen Raidriar as the next victim, and there is nobody coming to save him. "C'mon... Let's see how good you are!" He challenged, chuckling a little. Yeah, Raidriar's intuition was probably right. Good luck.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Wicked Eraser)

Akane Akatsuki
And Wicked Dreadroot | Dorm Room

"And you, maiden with eyes of red. You shall assist me to bring myself and my kin to the material world."

Akane, at first, could only hope that she was hallucinating. For a long time, she had neglected to believe such fantastical tales of spirits and gods existed, and yet here it was - a talking, wicked reflection of herself, detailing some elaborate scheme to bring forth three beasts that ruled over all transgressions upon the world. She almost glared at her apparition, walking circles around her room as if it owned it. Technically, it did. Well, or it didn't?

"What gives you the confidence that I will play along with your scheme?"

"You own insecurities, Akane Akatsuki. You neglect to create bonds, as you believe they will be hurt in the end. And you crush people mercilessly under your heel - wanting to believe you are worth something in this world. Girl, I can grant you the majesty of an empress."

Akane frowned. It was dangerous, and something told her she had to do something about whatever that was, or else things will not go down a nice path. "... And if I refuse?"

Her reflection let out a malevolent grin. "You don't have the right."

In an instant, a switchblade flashed across the look-alike, the sharp edge passing right through the imposter. What had she expected? "I thought as much, 'Dreadroot'. You don't have a physical form."

Her reflection's grin widened. "That's where you're wrong, fair maiden." It reached out its hand, clasping around Akane's throat. And to her surprise - she couldn't breathe. It was material?!

"Get the fuck off me!" Her almost angered screams only barely managed to escape her throat. The Wicked Dreadroot's grin only continued to widen, to grotesque, impossible proportions.

"As I have said, Akane Akatsuki. You do not have a choice in this matter." It held out a card in its left hand, right hand still clasped tightly around the struggling Akane's throat. It cackled as it flipped the front of the card toward Akane. Super Polymerization... "To think I could create something like this from your heart alone. You truly are something."

"What the fuck are you trying to do?!"

"You will be my puppet, one way or the other."

--------------------

Raidriar Ainsworth
Shit. | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Well, crap. Looks like he couldn't really get out of this shit, could he? Normally, he'd just resign himself to losing, yet for some reason, this one felt like a match he couldn't afford to lose. Raidriar's gaze hardened, his usual, disinterested look dissipating somewhat. He brandished his Duel Disk, preparing for the duel. "Alright then, I guess I can spare a little effort..." Raidriar muttered, drawing his five cards.

"Let's get this started then..." He muttered, beginning by taking two cards out of his hand... "I place two monsters into my pendulum sclaes: Amorphage Lechery, and Amorphage Sloth." Then, he placed two cards face-down, and a card into his field spell zone. "I activate Amorphous Persona, and end my turn."

Raidriar - 8000 LP
Rintarro - 8000 LP

Monsters: | | | | | |
Spell/Traps: | Amorphage Lysis | Pendulum Switch | | | | <Amorphous Persona>
Pendulum Zones: | Amorphage Lechery | Amorphage Sloth |
Graveyard:
Banished:
Extra Deck:

Kirito

Kirito was walking around the building, thinking about her loss against Yuusho.

'I focus too much on power? That isn't me..... Maybe I should look into finding some new cards or a new deck.'

The spirit of Galaxy-Eyes Cloud Dragon, a baby form of her Ace monster appeared. It squeaked cutely, in concern for it's owner. "I'm sorry, I'm just facing a huge wakeup call right now."

That was when Yukari would walk a distance away from Kirito. Kirito noticed her and waved. "Yukari!" "Oh Kirito! What are you doing?" Kirito ran up to walk with her. "I didn't expect to see you wandering around." "Ah, well, I'm busy getting over watching Banner get his butt kicked in a duel, then again by miss Ainsworth afterwards." "Still trying to get a date I see."

Yukari laughed. "Of course. He hardly has anyone on a date with him. You probably know why." "Yeah, I feel sorry for him.... Having that deck's spirits as his partners."

Yukari just then felt a lightning bolt shoot through her head. The mark of the Crimson Dragon appeared on her back. "W-What?! This..... This is an ominous presence!"

"What do you mean?!" Kirito asked his friend. "I mean, something evil is lurking around... And it's dangerously close!"

LostHaven LostHaven

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Shit's Goin' Down. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Elizabeth cracked her knuckles, and slowly approached Banner, ready to bitch slap him, until Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons suddenly materialized out of nowhere. "Elizabeth." It called out in urgency. From the tone of Beelze's voice, it wasn't the usual shenanigans. "It's here - an evil greater than I has made its grand entrance."

Elizabeth frowned, and directed her gaze toward Banner, thrown against the wall. Even if he's a complete doofus, even he would know something's up, right? "Banner." She called out, expecting him to have some sort of initiative. "Forget the movies, we're headed to my office. Right now. "

LostHaven LostHaven

Banner

He got up, before dusting himself off. "Office? Did I do something wrong?" Dharc's spirit appeared at that moment. "No master, I can sense a great evil at work here. However, I can't tell what that evil is, even with my scrying ability."

Banner would look surprised.
"Should we alert the students?!"

With Claudia

"Ahhhhh" Claudia was sent flying, before she hit the ground. Her LP dropped to 0 as a shadow of a mechanical monster vanished. Sarah would then walk up to Claudia, before holding up a card, a large Black orb flew into Claudia's chest, before she opened her eyes, empty of emotion.

"Stand, my avatar. We have work to do." Sarah said. Claudia got up, and took the card from Sarah. "I will not fail."

Sarah smiled wide, with her eyes giving off a creepy vibe. "I know you won't! Go meet up with Dreadroot. He will be intercepting the Signer Dragon user, and the Galaxy-Eyes master!"

• "And the fun begins!" Rintarro draws his card and puts it in his hand. "I'll drop a face-down, play Toy Vendor, then pop a monster down, too. I think that'll cut it for now." He said, sounding confident. Maybe too confident. As if he has a plan, naturally. Oh, have mercy on this boy's soul...

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

Tensei Yuusho

Tensei drew his next card after Kaguya ended her turn. It appeared that the card he drew was Pot of Greed. Guess it couldn't hurt to get a few more cards, no?

"I think I'll start by activating my Pot of Greed magic card. It lets me draw two more cards from my deck," he explained while drawing the cards. It looks like he drew Odd-Eyes Synchron and Spiral Strike Burst. It wasn't much, but it was a start. "I'll kick this turn off by activating Odd-Eyes Fusion! By sending two material monsters on my field to the graveyard, I'm allowed to Fusion Summon an Odd-Eyes monster in my Extra Deck. By sending my two dragons face-up to the Extra Deck, I'm allowed to combine them together!" His two dragons were then enveloped by a shimmering golden light as they both then were sent into a spiraling portal.

"Verdant dragon with dichromatic eyes, make your presence known with the gales of a hurricane! I Fusion Summon the level 7 Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon!" Gales of wind blew down onto the field as the dragon with scales of green landed down on the field, roaring as it did. It boasted 2500 ATK points. "And that's not all. When Vortex Dragon is special summoned, I can send one special summoned monster card on your side of the field to your hand. "I'll send your Prior of the Ice Barrier back to your hand!" As he said this, Vortex Dragon unleashed a 'beam' of focused wind from its mouth towards Prior.

Kaguya smiled. Perfect! "Hold it right there! I use the effect of my Steam Synchron! During the Main Phase of your turn, I am allowed to Synchro Summon with it and any other monsters I control! So! Steam Synchron! Tune with my Prior and my Pilgrim!" The Pilgrim and the Prior leapt into the air in unison and the Steam Synchron changed into a white light then vanishing into 3 green circles which surrounded the former 2 monsters. "These three, freezing monsters will combine to form a new monster - one stronger than a glacial storm! Introducing this dragon! My Level 9 Synchro Monster! Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" A giant, three headed crystal-coloured dragon emerged, flying in from above and landing on Kaguya's field, roaring once again.

"Now, I use Trishula's effect! When Synchro Summoned, I can do this - Banish a card on your field, a card in your grave, and a random card in your hand!" Kaguya declared. "As for the cards I choose... On your field, your Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon! In your grave, your Odd-Eyes Fusion! And the card in your hand - far left!" Trishula's three heads spat out separate icicles at the declared targets, wherever they were, and removed them from play as it now stood strong as the sole monster in play with 2700 ATK points.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Tensei Yuusho

That was a bolt attempt on Kaguya's part. Tensei hadn't expected her to Synchro Summon on his turn, and that was a clever trick he'd have to give her props for when they were done. However, it was bold of her to assume that her Vortex Dragon only had one monster effect.

"Good move, but unfortunately it just won't work! I'll activate my Vortex Dragon's other effect in response to Trishula! By shuffling a Pendulum monster in my Extra Deck back into my main deck, the activation of one of your card effects is negated and the card destroyed!" Odd-Eyes Vortex dragon roared in response to Trishula's effect, sending a blast of air straight at it.

Trishula is promptly destroyed with its effect negated, the entire dragon shattering into crystals. "Eugh... So much for my dragon..." Kaguya remarked. But that's OK. She has a back-up plan. Her dragon may not have done the job, but of course, it at least let her know of Tensei's dragon's effect. And as with most effects, it could only be used once per turn, more often than not. "Proceed with your turn now." She said, having no means to object to Tensei right now. Or did she, but not want to use it now?

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back