• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rintarro stared the first Synchro Monster of many right in the eye like 'hi, how's it going' as he anticipated Axel's next move. "If you're not done, then what's with the pause? Make it or break it." Rintarro said, yawning. He's trying to act impatient, as he does just want to get this over with, though trying to pay attention to Axel's setup so far. If he should play a Blackwing, Axel gets a fresh new one as long as it is weaker in attack power. But that essentially means he can churn out powerful monsters constantly if it gets to this high a point.

Thawne Thawne (Axel), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Wicked God)

Elizabeth Ainsworth
And Merry Band of Dragons | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"No. No, there is no problem." Elizabeth replied to Banner, deadpan. "If you have something important to discuss, then out with it, and leave your silver-tongued words for your Charmers." She probably wasn't very happy with the minuscule amount of flirting from earlier, and paired with those brainless dragons, even she was in a sour mood, though Elizabeth attempted to hide it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LET ME KILL THEM" Felgrand was still screaming in the background. He wanted to kill those damned Charmers, but he was still unable to move because of Levianeer's chokehold.

"Are you embarrassed because that weirdo called you lovely? Aren't you like, already married? Thot."

"Ok, Dark Armed, just shut up."

"Pahahaha! The Dragon of Annihilation speaks naught but truth! I expect no less of a human female! Truly as modest as-"

"SHUT UP, ENVOY!"

"You cannot silence me, Armageddon!"

"ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!"

As the dragons were arguing, none of them noticed Elizabeth clenching her fists in irritation, and retrieving several cards out of her deck. All her copies of 'Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand, Arkbrave Dragon, Dark-Armed, Chaos Emperor, Chaos Emperor Dragon, and Levianeer. Then, she retrieved her lighter, and put the flame uncomfortably close to the cards, completely disregarding the potential fire hazard it could pose to the school.

"All. Of. You. Can. Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Upon sight of Elizabeth about to burn all the cards, all the six dragons stopped dead in their tracks.

"Ooooooookayyyy, that's a bit extreme." Arkbrave wheezed, followed by an overwhelming response from the other dragons.

"OH NO, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE YOU WHOR-" Levianeer bitch-slapped Felgrand, shutting him up before he could get them all killed.

"We're all going to die anyway..."

"WELL I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"WE WILL ALL MEET DEATH!"

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CHUUNIBYOUS!"

Elizabeth death-stared all her dragons, each one of them averting her gaze, as she slowly withdrew the flame away from the cards. Somehow, nothing was burnt. "All of you get back into my deck. Right now." One by one, all the dragons disappeared, until only Arkbrave and Levianeer remained.

"Ok, that was way too far, even if it was Felgrand."

"I had no other method..." Elizabeth sighed, taking another long smoke out of her cigarette. She reverted her attention back to Banner. At this point, was Yukari even relevant anymore? "I apologize for that. Now, what was so urgent to discuss that you had to interrupt me mid-break?"

LostHaven LostHaven

-With Banner-

"Let's see.... I wanted to know if you had anything going on later tonight? Perhaps we could go catch a movie or something?" Banner than looked at Yukari. "Perhaps you could come too with Claudia?"

"Erm...... I don't know."

Axel Kujo
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Rintarro) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Wicked God)

Axel saw his opponent's boredom and decided to up the ante a bit more. It was about time he showed this punk what happened when you mess with the best.

"Fine then. I play this from my hand: Instant Fusion! By paying a thousand life points, I can bring out a level 5 or lower Fusion monster from my extra deck!" As he said this, a large cup of what looked like instant ramen materialized on the field, only in place of 'ramen' its label read 'Fusion.' The lid peeled back as a brown wooden boat in the shape of a horse emerged, ferried by a strange creature wielding a trident. This monster had 2000 atk.

"This is Elder Entity Norden! And with his effect, I can bring back a level 4 or lower monster from my graveyard. Return, Gale the Whirlwind!" His Blackwing reappeared in a small tornado of black feathers. The same process for a synchro summon appeared as Gale the Whirlwind tuned Norden.

"Now, I Synchro Summon the level 7 Assault Blackwing Raikiri the Rain Shower! And since he was Synchro summoned using only Blackwing monsters, he can be treated as a tuner monster if I need him to perform a synchro summon. So to keep things moving, I activate Foolish Burial. This card will let me send a monster from my deck to the graveyard, and I'll be sending the level 1 tuner monster Blackwing Vayu the Emblem of Honor, but he won't be staying long. Once he's in the graveyard, his effect activates! I can banish him and another Blackwing monster in my graveyard to perform a Synchro Summon, but the monster I summon will have its effect negated." The two monsters appeared once more, performing the same action for yet another summon.

"I Synchro Summon the level 5 Assault Blackwing Sohaya the Rain Storm! Now, I'm tuning my level 5 Sohaya to my level 7 Raikiri! Blackened gales swirl together in a raging tempest, bringing forth the storm! I Synchro Summon the level 12 Assault Blackwing - Onimaru the Divine Thunder!" A bright column of light emerged in front of Axel as a larger Blackwing monster with a blade as large as it was, ebony wings going down to its taloned feet. It stood tall with 3000 attack points.

"To give you an idea of how screwed you are, Onimaru's immune to destruction by any card effects. On top of that, whenever Onimaru is synchro summoned using only Blackwing Synchro monsters, his attack points double during any damage calculation when he battles. Next, my Hawk Joe's effect will let me special summon a level 5 or higher Blackwing Synchro monster in my graveyard, meaning Raikiri comes back!" His monster reappeared, forming a triplet of powerful Synchro monsters.

"I'll end my turn at that. Your move, if you're brave enough," Axel taunted.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Ainsworth
おまえは も しんでる。。。
| Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ok.

Clearly not 'urgent business'. To be honest, what was Elizabeth even expecting? In the background, Arkbrave stared in utter horror. "Ooooooh shit, Banner, ya fucked up..." He shook his head in despair, in mourning of what would soon become of Banner. As if getting torn up by his harem of spirits wasn't bad enough, he was about to get a shoe to the face... And to top it all off, Elizabeth had suddenly become deathly silent.

"Fine, I'll humor you, then." Elizabeth finally replied, suddenly unfolding her duel disk, staring at Banner. It was a black and gold disk, with the designs and indicators for card-zones were in white. Most notably, was the plates where the card zones sat upon - the edge looked so sharp that it could probably be used as a cutting edge. Welp. "If you win, I'll go along. If you lose, however, I reserve every right to kick your ass." She wanted to roundhouse kick Banner off the roof right now - but she couldn't. But if being able to do so were her conditions if she won a duel, that'd be a different story. Probably.

--------------------

Akane Akatsuki
ggez |

Akane smirked as both her and Sarah's LP dropped to less than half. "It's over." She told the girl, drawing the last card of the game - Red-Eyes Insight. Not that she needed it. "I activate Monster Reborn to bring back Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and they both attack you directly." Sarah's LP dropped to zero, and the duel ended. That was easy. Way too easy. However, Akane didn't think anything of it, maybe Sarah was just learning the deck.

Last edited:
Onimaru's immune to destruction by any card effects. On top of that, whenever Onimaru is synchro summoned using only Blackwing Synchro monsters, his attack points double during any damage calculation when he battles.
Rintarro smiled. "Now THIS is what I'm talking about! This is exactly what I come here for... Let's make it snappy!" Rintarro draws his next card and his eyes widen a bit, before he chuckled. "Alright, I start my turn off with the spell Frightfur Patchwork! This card allows me to add Polymerization and an Edge Imp monster from my deck to my hand, of my choice! I add Polymerization as stated, and for my Edge Imp, I choose Edge Imp Chain! Now, for the fun part! I now 'play' Polymerization to combine my Edge Imp Chain and my Fluffal Wings!"

A blue portal sucked in the two monsters in Rintarro's hand, at least, the two stated ones. And soon, a few dozen tentacles began arising in the monster zone this monster would appear in. "Sea creature twisted by steel and moulded to destroy! Emerge from the depths of which you have doomed others to! Come forth, Frightfur Kraken!" The rest of the monster emerged, seeming to have been summoned in a defensive position. "Next, I shall use the effect of my Edge Imp Chain! When it goes from my hand or field to the grave, I can pick up a Frightfur card in my main deck and put it in my hand! And I choose Frightfur Patchwork! Next I place 3 cards face-down and use my Frightfur Kraken's special effect! In exchange for not being able to attack you directly the turn it is used, Frightfur Kraken lets me send one of your monsters to the graveyard! And since this isn't 'destroying', Onimaru cannot be saved! Go! Seventh Seize!"

Frightfur Kraken roared and dug its tentacles into the ground, of which soon re-emerged under Onimaru, threatening to pull it down if nothing was done to stop it, and since this was a 'send to grave' and not 'destroy', this is already bad enough for Axel's best monster on the field. Rintarro just watched as his Kraken began to get to work in pulling it down and sending it off.

Axel Kujo
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Rintarro) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Wicked God)

Axel watched in anger as his ace monster was being dragged down by the Kraken, and there wasn’t anything he could do. He would be able to revive Onimaru next turn, and since it was still initially Synchro summoned with two Synchro monsters, he’d be able to still have a monster capable of 6000 attack points on his board. Next turn was going to be this kid’s last.

“Grrrr.....you’re getting annoying. You’re paying for that next turn!” Axel shouted

"We'll see about that, buddy! You're up!" Rintarro challenged, unaware that monster he just took out is coming back, but he is confidently backed by his Kraken's lovely 3000 DEF stat, and 3 face-downs, although the dude is only holding one card, he seems to be eager to find out what's next and to be coming his way.

Axel Kujo

Axel drew his card, smirking with what it was.

“Let’s clear something up, like those facedowns! I play my Twin Twisters magic card! By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy two of your facedowns! I’ll take down the two on the outside,” Axel boasted while sending Kalut in his hand to the graveyard.

"Might as well play 'em now! The traps Fusion Reverse and Designer Frightfur! Fusion Reverse lets me reveal a Fusion Monster in my Extra Deck with specific materials on it, and if any of the materials are in my deck, I can add it to my hand - then, if I have Polymerization in my grave, I can take that back, too! And with Designer Frightfur, I can revive a Fluffal or Edge Imp in my grave and treat it as a Frightfur while it sticks around! Now, for my targets... I resurrect Edge Imp Chain in defence, and by revealing Frightfur Bear, I add Fluffal Bear to my hand, and the Polymerization from my grave, too!" Rintarro looked at his now steady hand of 3 cards, and one last face-down to call on, though it's probably useless now.

Axel Kujo

Axel watched as his twisters blew away the two cards that were just used with a frown on his face.

“It still won’t help! I use the effect of Hawk Joe to revive my Onimaru! Return to the field, Divine Thunder!” he boasted. A glowing portal opened up behind Hawk Joe and his Onimaru soared through, boasting its 3000 attack points.

“Now, My Raikiri’s effect! For every Blackwing monster on my side of the field, I can destroy a card on your side of the field. I have 3 Blackwings, and you only have three cards! Let’s clear the board! Raikiri, blast his field!” After Axel finished, Raikiri flew up into the air, slashing its blade thrice as three bursts of lightning went towards Rintarro’s two monsters and his facedown.

Last edited:
Rintarro's entire field was swept clean, his face down being De-Fusion, which he opted not to use. "Welp, guess I'll have to use Chain's effect to grab Frightfur Reborn, then..." He said meekly, doing so.

Axel Kujo

Axel then lowered his arm and pointed directly at Rintarro. The squirt’s board was empty, and his monsters had enough attack points combined to take him out in a single battle phase even without using Onimaru’s effect. When he saw De-Fusion get destroyed, however, he was curious. That card may have kept Rintarro in the game a bit longer. Oh well, his loss.

“Battle! Hawk Joe, Raikiri, Onimaru, attack Rintarro directly and take his Life Points down! Attack with Ebony Tri-Attack,” Axel commanded. The two smaller monsters took flight, followed closely by Onimaru. They soared into the air and raised their blades, lowering all three towards Rintarro as a large whirlwind was launched at Rintarro.

Rintarro just stared at them, not seeming the slightest bit worried. He had hoped to use De-Fusion later, if he would last it, but with 3000, 2600 and then another 2600, he's out by a shallow 200 points. He smiled. "Well... I guess I deserved that..." He sounded, before the attack effectively coated him. Even after they faded, he's still standing up not seeming like he gives a damn about losing. Is the dude OK, or is this just him being oblivious?

Axel Kujo

Axel looked immensely pleased with himself. A one turn victory on his second turn, even after losing Onimaru’s ability to double its attack strength. His monsters faded and he placed his cards back into his main deck slot, and deactivated his disk. Now that he was back with Blackwings, he might be able to take the Synchro Master title from Yukari and prove that he was one of the best.

“And that’s game. What’d I tell you?”

Rintarro laughed, seeming happy. "Honestly, I don't know what I even expected." He said honestly, hardly seeming phased. He does not give a darn. At all. In fact, it looked like he had a pretty good time! "I guess that's what I deserve for trying to tick a guy off for amusement... Pathetic..." He said to himself, sighing afterwards. He put his deck and duel disk back in the bag on his back as he'd plan to head off soon, you know, leave the arena. Nothing much else needs to be said or done, really. He lost fair and square and underestimated his foe, it happens to the best of 'em.

Axel Kujo

After gloating for a moment more, Axel looked at his watch. He had five minutes to get to the professor’s room for the make-up lecture or he was getting an F for the assignment that went with it. His eye twitched again as he scooped up his bag and began running off, duel disk still attached to his arm.

“Aw hell, I can’t fail! I’m supposed to be the best,” Axel shouted as he booked it.

"Keep telling yourself that!" Rintarro joked with a supportive tone, yet also a somewhat aggressive one, just wandering off himself soon after. And he hoped that'd be the end of that damn voice. If not, oh boy, it'll only get worse. He just hopes Axel doesn't rush right back at him for that remark alone.

• He had sweat drop. "Well, can't be helped I guess." He activated a Academy issued duel disk. Nothing really special about it. "Ladies first."
    Banner would say, being the gentleman he was.

"Damnit boy, you lost. I'm not happy about this, nor am I happy that I wasn't Summoned this duel. I suggest we find another target later.... Perhaps that one weakling, Raidriar Ainsworth"
Rintarro is not happy to hear that grouchy voice again, no less Raidriar as the recommended target. They had a small bond from before, which Rintarro wanted to maintain, but this thing was ticking him off. "I do not know what you are or what you want, but if what you seek is the 'best', keep trying, because it just so happens to not exist." Rintarro responded to the grouchy voice in his head, trying to get across he does not like or want this thing.

The last thing he wants right now is to raise his loss counter up to 3, hsving already got his butt kicked by a bookworm (Fuma), and now an up and coming duellist (Axel), but the only 'master' Rintarro has bonded with should be the next target (Raidriar)? Rintarro could practically taste his own disgust. Is he warming up to others, or is he just making up excuses? Either way, not like it matters, as he probably does not have a choice.

Tensei Yushou
Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven (Akane) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei had seen the entirety of Akane’s duel. She dueled with a fire deserving of the deck that she was running. However, it seemed her anger would more than likely get the better of her. Dueling angry, full of rage, or unbalanced is probably one of the worst things to do. It was at the end of the duel, however, that got Tensei’s attention. The smaller girl was handing the Red-Eyes duelist a blank card. It was giving him an uneasy feeling, so he tried using his spiritual eye to learn what was in that blank card.

Kaguya was also there the entire time, also having witnessed the whole thing, with Raidriar as well. She seemed a bit speechless, taken aback by Akane's ruthless duelling style, and understood entirely 'why' she hadn't seen her before. Kaguya let out a nervous smile and slightly wheeled back like 'I've seen what I need to see, peace out', as if she's trying to just wheel out of the scene.

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya) LostHaven LostHaven (Raidrar, Akane) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Tensei looked nervously at that blank card. He couldn't see anything, nor feel anything strange coming from it, but he had a gut feeling something was up with that card. Subsequently, that would also mean there's something up with the transfer student as well. He couldn't put a finger on it, but he felt as if she was hiding something. Something that might spell trouble for his classmates, his duel spirits, and himself. He put on his usual face of a happy-go-lucky attitude to hide his concerns.

"That was a fiery duel, the both of you! Seriously, I was feeling the heat the entire time," he boasted.

Kaguya shrugged. "Well... I suppose I've seen cleaner duels..." She remarked. "But I guess for what it was, at least it didn't get as bad as I thought... Given reputations and all..." She added, sighing. She looked down to her duel disk - thinking maybe it's nigh time 'she' gets some practice in too. Only problem... Who the heck does she try challenging, or does she wait for someone to challenge her? She chooses door number 2, being lazy and not wanting to actively hunt down her first opponent in her own time. She didn't say a lot or move a lot, just watching the scene unfold, but is ready to leave at her own will should it escalate all of a sudden.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei), LostHaven LostHaven (Akane, Raidriar), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back