• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Fuma had just left Elizabeth's office with the pages she had asked for in hand and her Ghostrick Socuteboss by her side on a wander. As they headed back to the room Fuma was in originally, Socuteboss kept 'scanning' for any disruptions in spiritual presence or otherwise. For one second she turned motionless and collapsed, Fuma hearing, turning around in surprise and helping her back up. "Are you OK?" She had asked her monster. Socuteboss groaned, in a weird mix of 'that hurt' and 'oh darn that was awesome' before responding. "One is already nearby... One of them... Not sure which one..." She said in a pretty pained tone of voice. "One of the Wicked cards is hiding in someone's deck. I can't track where it was - their presence is too strong to be tracked and resisted... Darn, that was a strong sensation..." Socuteboss said, panting in pain and holding a hand on her head. Fuma, concerned, recalled her monster to the deck, stored the notes away, and went around the academy to go on a spirit-searching reconnaissance task.

Interactions: Open

Emilia Octavia
Just What in the World...? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Emilia was walking, staring at a card in her hand. It was 'Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju'. "What am I supposed to do with you...?" She muttered irritably, attempting to get her head around what Kaijus are meant to do. Why would she want to give other people Kaijus? Especially when a good portion of the Kaijus have at least 3000 ATK. No matter how hard she thought, she just couldn't get her head around the deck. Maybe the guy who threw the deck was just getting rid of garbage after all? The deck didn't even have anything that was level 4 or lower! Just what in the world was whoever made this deck thinking? Did this deck even work?

She let out a sigh of resignation, having given up trying to figure out how the thing worked.

As luck would have it, she would find herself walking right by a duel between some red-haired woman, and some random guy. Who was getting thrashed by the woman's Frightfurs. And that woman sounded like a total psychopath. For some reason, she found herself watching it until the end, where the clear victor well... emerged victorious. She seemed to be actively looking for people to duel, and for one reason or the other, Emilia thought that maybe, she'd be able to test out the Kaiju deck, and at least get a rough idea of the deck's workings.

Unfortunately, she had no idea how to start a conversation... She nervously approached Rintarro, stuttering on her words. "U-um... Excuse me, c-c-can I ask for your name? A-a... AH, forget it! Do you mind if we duel? I'm trying to get a hang of this deck and well... you get the point!" At this point, Emilia was boiling up on the inside with embarrassment. She couldn't even maintain a normal social interaction for a few seconds, and now, she's left here, feeling like an idiot.

Welp.

Rintarro seemed confused, but shrugged. "Whoa, uh, got a way with words there. Slow down, don't worry... And I'll take your challenge. Gladly." Rintarro responded calmly and passively. He had been on quite the rampage, and this may just add another one to his 'totally wrecked' counter. "...Who goes first, anyways?" He asked as he headed to a suitable space/area to duel Emilia from, and it seems like he had ignored her asking for his name. Whereas before, he would respond in a heartbeat. Either way, his Frightfurs are probably going to claim another victim.

LostHaven LostHaven

Emilia Octavia
Whoops | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Emilia shifted around uncomfortably, so thank the stars Rintarro skipped straight to the duelling part. Emilia followed Rintarro, preparing her school-issued duel disk and sliding in the Kaiju deck. "Uh, you can go first..." She murmured quietly. She didn't know if she could even do anything on the first turn, and thus why she purposely decided to give Rintarro the first move. She hoped she sounded enough like it was some sort of gesture or something. She drew her five cards, and waited for Rintarro to make her turn.

Emilia - 8000 LP
Rintarro - 8000 LP

Hand: 5 Cards (Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, Terraforming, The Kaiju Files, Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju, Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju)

Monster Zone:
Spell/Trap Zone: | | | | | | <Field Spell>
Pendulum Zone: | | |
Graveyard:
Banished:

Rintarro smiled and started up his duel disk as well - and drew his first 5 cards. Not a bad start. "Alright. First, I'll place one card face-down, and Normal Summon Fluffal Penguin - and once, and only once, while it's face-up on the field, I can Special Summon a Fluffal from my hand. Like this one, Fluffal Owl! And with 'his' effect, when he's played from my hand, I can grab Polymerization straight from my deck, and add it to my hand! And you know what? I think I'll play it now to combine my Fluffal Penguin with Edge Imp Frightfuloid!" The Fluffal Penguin and 1 card from Rintarro's hand get 'eaten' by a blue vortex and a red arm outstretched from it at first.

"Beast bathed in screams and coated in red! Emerge from a nameless abyss and destroy those before you! The Frightfur Daredevil!" The rest of the beast soon flew out. It looked like something of a red imp, almost. Most importantly, it flew out and roared before glaring at it's opponent. Rintarro chuckled a bit. "Fluffal Penguin's effect kicks in. When he goes to the grave as a fusion material, I can draw 2 cards and discard one." Rintarro draws two cards, stops, then discards Fluffal Wings. "You're up."

Underlined are fusion material monsters.

LP: 8000
Hand: Fluffal Sheep, Edge Imp Chain, Fluffal Mouse
GY: Edge Imp Frightfuloid, Fluffal Penguin, Polymerization, Fluffal Wings
Banished: None
Monsters: Frightfur Daredevil (3000 ATK), Fluffal Owl (1000 DEF)
S/Ts: 1 face-down

Emilia Octavia
That's not how Kaijus work... | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Right when she was about to say awwwh, so cute to the Fluffal Penguin, it was immediately fused with some possessed tool to become a red devil thing. With 3000 ATK... Emilia looked at her hand. "I draw." She muttered, now in a state of despair. What in the world was she meant to do with this?

"First I activate Terraforming, and add Kyoutou Waterfront, and play it." A skyscraper rose from the ground - the waterfront. "Now, I activate my continuous spell, the Kaiju Files." Nothing happened... What did the spell even do? She looked at the other cards in her hand, her eyes falling on Interrupted Kaiju Slumber... Wait, it was perfect. "I play Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, destroying all monsters on the field. Then, I summon a Kaiju to both our fields." Jizukiru (3300 ATK) appeared on the field - the highest attack Kaiju... Except... It was on the wrong side of the field? Then, Dogoran (3000 ATK) appeared on Emilia's field.

"Ack! I screwed up!" She exclaimed, looking over to her Kyoutou Waterfront. "Nevermind that, I activate the effect of Dogoran! I remove 3 Kaiju Counters from Kyoutou Waterfront and destroy all face-up monsters!" She fully expected the whole board to be cleared, as Dogoran released a breath of flame across the field, burning Jizukiru to naught but ash. However, to Emilia's surprise, Dogoran remained on the field. "Huh?" She called out in surprise. Clearly, she didn't read the card effect properly.

"Uh... Alrighty then... Dogoran attacks your Life Points directly!" She declared. However, the monster didn't budge. "Huh? Attack?" Still no response. Dogoran couldn't attack the turn his effect is activated. "Well... That happened..." She muttered, looking at The Kaiju Files. She finally realized what the thing did. "Oh, uh... I activate The Kaiju Files, and send Dogoran to the graveyard! Now, I summon Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju to my side of the field!" Dogoran disappeared, as Jizukiru took its place. Had Emilia activated it earlier, it would've been free 3300 direct damage. However, she still didn't quite understand how to pilot the deck. "Well then... I end my turn!"

Emilia: 7000
Rintarro: 8000

Hand: Kumongous, the Sticky Strong Kaiju, Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju, Galaxy Cyclone

Monster Zone: | Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju (3300/2600) | | | | |
Spell/Trap Zone: | The Kaiju Files: 2 Counters | | | | | <Kyoutou Waterfront: 2 Counters>
Graveyard: Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju, Jizukiru, the Star-Destroying Kaiju, Terraforming
Banished:

Last edited:
"I play Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, destroying all monsters on the field.
"Then I guess that means you should know that when Daredevil is destroyed, you take 500 damage for each Frightfur monster in my grave, including himself. Thanks to its effect, Frightfuloid always counts as a Frightfur monster, and now with Daredevil there too, you take 1000 points of damage!" Rintarro explained before a red beam blasted into Emilia's LP, reducing them to 7000.

"And now, it's my turn!" Rintarro draws his next card. "And first I reveal my Spell, Toy Vendor! Once per turn, I am allowed to discard 1 card from my hand to draw and reveal the top card on my deck. If it's a Fluffal, I can Special Summon a monster from my hand. Anything else goes to the grave." He explained before discarding Edge Imp Chain. He then draws and reveals the next card with a smile.

"The card I drew is Fluffal Bear. As it's a Fluffal, I can now play a monster, and I choose my Fluffal Mouse, then I'll use the effect of the Edge Imp Chain I just discarded. When it goes to the grave by my hand or field, I can add a Frightfur card in my main deck to my hand. Like this one. Frightfur Reborn. Then I use my Mouse's effect. During my turn when I have my mouse face-up, I can play every other copy I happen to have in my deck. So now I play two more of them!" Two more mice leapt out from the deck to join it's brother in the field.

"Not quite done! Fusion Recovery! This card lets me return Polymerization and a Fusion Material monster to my hand. I choose Edge Imp Frightfuloid!" Polymerization and Frightfuloid return to Rintarro's hand. "Aand I 'think' that'll do. You're up." Rintarro said calmly. He had 3 adorable little mice shielding him, a giant vending machine, and is ready to fusion summon again whenever he pleases.

LostHaven LostHaven

Hand: Fluffal Sheep, Fluffal Bear, Frightfur Reborn, Polymerization, Edge Imp Frightfuloid
GY: Fluffal Penguin, Fluffal Wings, Fluffal Owl, Frightfur Daredevil, Edge Imp Chain, Fusion Recovery
Monsters: Fluffal Mouse (X3, 100 DEF)
S/Ts: Toy Vendor

Emilia Octavia
Still has no idea how to play Kaijus | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Emilia looked at the board... Three adorable little mouse things, she almost felt bad if she were to hit them. Alas, that was the only way she was even getting a chance. She gave a long, hard pause, thinking on what to do, gazing at the card she had just drawn. Now, what to do?

"I attack your Fluffal Mouse with Jizukiru!"

One of the mice was shot at by a disintegrating beam of energy and wiped off the face of existence. There was no other word for it. Vaporized. Obliterated. Poof. "Next, I activate Galaxy Cyclone to destroy Toy Vendor!" A vortex blew the giant toy dispenser straight out of existence, sucking it into a timeless void. "I set a card, and end my turn."

Emilia: 7000

Hand: Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju, Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju

Spell/Trap Zone: | The Kaiju Files: 2 Counters | Mirror Force | | | | <Kyoutou Waterfront: 5 Counters>
Graveyard: Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju, Jizukiru, the Star-Destroying Kaiju, Terraforming, Galaxy Cyclone
Banished:

Last edited:
One mouse is very gone, as is the Toy Vendor. "Well thank you. By destroying Toy Vendor, I am allowed to add a Fluffal or Edge Imp Sabres from my deck to my hand. And I choose this one. Fluffal Rabbit." His turn then started, and he drew his next card with a smile. "I play the Frightfur Reborn spell! With it, I revive a Frightfur in my graveyard! Return, Frightfur Daredevil!" That demon of a monster is back like it never left. "Next, the spell, Polymerization! I combine my Daredevil with my two Fluffal Mice!" The trio of monsters were clawed into a blue portal like Daredevil's summoning before it.

"
Bear your fangs and let them shine! Animalistic proportions of both fear and power! Arise! Frightfur Sabre-Tooth!" A hideous blue-dark blue tiger emerged, roaring. "And when he takes the field by Fusion summoning, I can revive a Frightfur again. Come back, Daredevil! Oh yeah, and each Frightfur gets a 400 attack point bonus while Sabre-Tooth is around!" This meant Daredevil now had more punch than that Kaiju did! "Frightfur Daredevil, attack!" Frightfur Daredevil flew up, looped in the air and then came back down, darting at the Kaiju with its now 3400 attack points. If nothing was done, it was destroyed and 100 damage would be dealt by battle.

Hand: Fluffal Sheep, Fluffal Bear, Edge Imp Frightfuloid, Fluffal Rabbit, Fusion Reverse
GY: Fluffal Penguin, Fluffal Wings, Fluffal Owl, Edge Imp Chain, Fusion Recovery, Fluffal Mouse, Toy Vendor, Frightfur Reborn, Fluffal Mouse, Fluffal Mouse, Polymerization
Monsters: Frightfur Sabre-Tooth (2400 + 400 ATK), Frightfur Daredevil (3000 + 400 ATK)
S/Ts: None

LostHaven LostHaven (I'm not done with the turn yet, but if you wanna play cards, go ahead)

Emilia Octavia
Mirror Fo- Oh wait... | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Oh dear, that Daredevil was about to make short work of Jizukiru. When Sabre-Tooth was summomed and special summoned Daredevil, there was a prompt on her duel disk to activate Jizukiru's effect, but she ignored it, not knowing what Jizukiru did.

Oh... Hang on...

''My trap card! Mirror Force.'' Daredevil bit the dust, but the Sabre-Tooth stood strong. At least Jizukiru was safe for the time being...

"Sorry, but since Sabre-Tooth used 3 materials, he's immune to destruction by battle and card effect." Rintarro explained as Sabre-Tooth stood strong. "And since Daredevil is gone once again, another 500 points of damage for each Frightfur in my grave, which is two! Therefore, 1000 damage!" A red beam blasted into Emilia once again, for another 1000 damage, so she was now at 6000. "I place one card face-down and end my turn."

Hand: Fluffal Sheep, Fluffal Bear, Edge Imp Frightfuloid, Fluffal Rabbit
GY: Fluffal Penguin, Fluffal Wings, Fluffal Owl, Edge Imp Chain, Fusion Recovery, Fluffal Mouse, Toy Vendor, Frightfur Reborn, Fluffal Mouse, Fluffal Mouse, Polymerization, Frightfur Daredevil
Monsters: Frightfur Sabre-Tooth (2400 + 400 ATK)
S/Ts: 1 (Fusion Reverse)
LostHaven LostHaven

Emilia Octavia
Welp. | BoltBeam BoltBeam

''Draw.'' Emilia looked at the card she drew - another unfamiliar card. ''I set a card.'' She decalred, placing the card she just drew face-down.

Then, she looked at the Sabre-Tooth, who was 500 ATK short of Jizukiru. Excellent. ''This will be good! Jizukiru, take out that creepy plushie tiger thing!'' A disintegrating ray was fired toward the Sabre-Tooth, dealing 500 damage to Rintarro. However, as the dust cleared, the Sabre-Tooth was revealed to be still-standing. ''What the-?'' Emilia called out, surprised. ''I-I end my turn...!''

Emilia: 6000

Hand: Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju, Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju

Spell/Trap Zone: | The Kaiju Files: 2 Counters | Remove Brainwashing | | | | <Kyoutou Waterfront: 12 Counters>
Graveyard: Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju, Jizukiru, the Star-Destroying Kaiju, Terraforming, Galaxy Cyclone, Mirror Force
Banished:

Rintarro laughed. "I said by battle 'and' card effect! He's not going anywhere. I use my Trap card, Fusion Reverse! With this, if I reveal a card in my Extra Deck with a specific material, and add one of the materials from my deck to my hand. And then, if Polymerization is in my grave, I can add it to my hand! So here's Frightfur Leo, and here's Edge Imp Saw from my deck, and Polymerization from my graveyard!" Rintarro looked to his hand as it was slowly coming together. A nice ensemble of cards in his hand, all ready to go, and then he drew for his turn. Even better.

"I change Frightfur Sabre-Tooth into defence position, and then I'll Normal Summon Edge Imp Saw! And with it's effect, I can discard 1 Fluffal from my hand, then draw 2 cards! Then, I can place one card in my hand on the top or bottom of my deck." Rintarro discarded Fluffal Sheep, drew two cards, and placed 1 card in his hand on the bottom of his deck. "I now place one card face-down and end my turn." He said confidently. Only problem is, his Saw is defenceless.

LP: 7500
Hand: Fluffal Bear, Edge Imp Frightfuloid, Fluffal Rabbit, Frightfur Fusion
GY: Fluffal Penguin, Fluffal Wings, Fluffal Owl, Edge Imp Chain, Fusion Recovery, Fluffal Mouse, Toy Vendor, Frightfur Reborn, Fluffal Mouse, Fluffal Mouse, Polymerization, Frightfur Daredevil, Fusion Reverse, Fluffal Sheep
Monsters: Frightfur Sabre-Tooth (2000 DEF), Edge Imp Saw (500 ATK)
S/Ts: 1 (Designer Frightfur)
LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Emilia Octavia
Please just tribute that Sabre-Tooth... | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Emilia drew her next card, still unable to formulate any sort of plan. How could she get past that Sabre-Tooth? For now, her Edge Imp Saw was wide open for an assault. "Jizukiru, destroy that Saw!" Once again, the Edge Imp Saw was vaporized like all the other victims before it. "Here's my trap card! Remove Brainwashing!" ... Nothing happened.

"I... End my turn..."

Emilia: 6000
Rintarro: 5700

Hand: Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju, Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju, Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju

Spell/Trap Zone: | The Kaiju Files: 2 Counters | Remove Brainwashing | | | | <Kyoutou Waterfront: 16 Counters>
Graveyard: Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju, Jizukiru, the Star-Destroying Kaiju, Terraforming, Galaxy Cyclone, Mirror Force
Banished:

--------------------
Raidriar Ainsworth
Time to Nope | BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ok... What the fuck is happening. Sure, Yuri was nice and all, but only when it's viewed a considerable distance away, and preferably on a computer or manga. But not this. Definitely not this. This was just too damn weird. He stared at Kaguya, taking in account that she probably wanted to get the hell away from this as well. Seriously, it was way too early in the afternoon for this sort of RomCom shenanigans. "Ok, fuck it." He threw his arms in the air, and placed them on the handle of Kaguya's wheelchair. Then, he made off at a frightening speed. At one point, he was even running with the entire wheelchair off the ground.

The poor girl is in for one rough ride...

• The Edge Imp Saw is very gone, as is a lot of Rintarro's LP. He smiled. "That's OK. I'll draw my card now." He draws his next card and looked to it. Nice. "I discard King of the Swamp from my hand to activate its effect. By doing so, I add Polymerization from my deck to my hand. Next, I reveal Designer Frightfur. This resurrects an Edge Imp or a Fluffal and treats it as a Frightfur monster for Fusion Summon. I call back my Edge Imp Saw I just lost, but he's not sticking around. I now play Polymerization to fuse him with my Fluffal Rabbit in my hand!" The saw and an adorable fluffy rabbit were eaten by that damned vortex once again. "Refined steel of dangerous proportions! Merge with the essence of life and innocence, and warp it to destroy! Introducing, Frightfur Leo!"

A lion like monster emerges head first and it shakes it's head, and the saw blade around it's head for some sort of 'mane' spun and made metallic shredding sounds. "I use the effect of Fluffal Rabbit in my grave. When it goes there for a Fusion Summon, I can take back a Fluffal from my grave. So I'll choose my Sheep. But I'm not done yet. I now Normal Summon Edge Imp Frightfuloid, and NOW I play Frightfur Fusion! By removing Frightfuloid, Sabre-Tooth and Daredevil from play, I can Fusion Summon with them!" And out of play they all go. "The being with three heads and no mercy is shared between either of them! Introducing my three-headed Frightfur terror, the Frightfur Chimera!" Here it is. The beast called Frightfur Chimera, it falls on in and makes a digital impact. Big time.

"I now use Frightfur Leo's effect! Once per turn, he can destroy a face-up monster on your field, and if he does, you take damage equal to it's original attack points! 3300, by the looks of things!" Frightfur Leo roars and ejects twin saw blades to reduce that Kaiju to nothing. Should this work, Rintarro can then attack directly with Frightfur Chimera to wrap this up.

LP: 5700
    Hand: Fluffal Bear, Fluffal Sheep
    GY: Fluffal Penguin, Fluffal Wings, Fluffal Owl, Edge Imp Chain, Fusion Recovery, Fluffal Mouse, Toy Vendor, Frightfur Reborn, Fluffal Mouse, Fluffal Mouse, Polymerization, Frightfur Daredevil, Fusion Reverse, King of the Swamp, Designer Frightfur, Fluffal Rabbit, Edge Imp Saw, Polymerization, Frightfur Fusion
    Banished: Edge Imp Frightfuloid, Frightfur Daredevil, Frightfur Sabre-Tooth
    Monsters: Frightfur Leo (2400 ATK), Frightfur Chimera (2800 ATK)
    S/Ts: None
    LostHaven LostHaven (Emilia)

Emilia Octavia
NOOOOOO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY KAIJUUUUUS | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Again, the prompt to activate Jizukiru's effect popped up. However, she was still clueless on what in the world Jizukiru did, and chose to ignore it. She'd have to thoroughly read through the cards later. Plus, this duel was a total and utter defeat.

The saw blades tore through the Kaiju, shredding its metal body to naught but scrap. And as its form dissipated, the saw blades were evidently continuing their assault, putting a massive dent in Emilia's Life Points. There was no Mirror Force to save her this time...

6000 -> 2700

"Ack, I screwed this duel up reaaaaally bad..."

--------------------
Raidriar Ainsworth
Ah shit, here we go again... | BoltBeam BoltBeam

After a good ten minutes of the most bumpiest ride Kaguya's probably ever had on a wheelchair, Raidriar came to a halt in front of the library, gasping for a break. "Ok. I ran way too far..." He murmured to himself, exasperated. "I don't ever want to see, or imagine real-life yuri, ever again." For some reason or the other, he seemed to be having a nosebleed. What on earth was that about? he imagined something strange, let's just leave it at that.

He gazed down at the weird girl he had just abducted, baffled by how she hadn't fallen off of the wheelchair by some miracle. "Uuuuuuh... This is awkward..." He muttered, trying to think of something to say. He couldn't imagine anyone being very happy about suddenly getting kidnapped, and wheeled far, far away from where they probably wanted to go.

Last edited:

• "This is the end! Frightfur Chimera! Attack her directly! And while my Chimera attacks, you're not allowed to do 'anything' about it!" Frightfur Chimera raised all three heads at once, and brought one down, spat a rocket out of another, and a laser out of the third. This 2800 points of damage evaporated the last 2700 points Emilia had left. Rintarro just saw them drop to 0 and the field faded. "Well... That's all she wrote, I suppose." He said bluntly, having not a lot more to say.

Emilia Octavia
GGWP? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"ACK!" Emilia let out a yelp as the Frightfur Chimera went in to eat her whole. Figuratively, she was still in one piece. It felt a little bit too real, though. First the mangled maw of the first head, then the missile fired from the second, and finally the laser the final head breathed out. And she had thought Jizukiru's disintegration ray was already bad enough... Her life points dropped to zero, signaling the end of the duel. She scratched her head, smiling awkwardly at Rintarro. "Well, uh, sorry if that was a disappointment... I only got this deck this morning, you see..." She laughed nervously, hoping Rintarro didn't view her as some sort of incompetent buffoon. She held out her hand for Rintarro to shake- that's how normies did it right? She had no bloody idea. "I'm Emilia... Thanks for the duel, - actually, you never quite gave me your name... haha..."

--------------------

Raidriar Ainsworth
In a more awkward situation? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"Well, you seeeeeeeeeee..." Raidriar trailed off, his nosebleed becoming more and more concerningly intense. From what was originally a small trail of blood from his nose, was now an entire river of red that utterly soiled his uniform, staining it a dirty red color. Clearly, he had quite the wild imagination if whatever fantasy he dreamed up gave him a nosebleed of this magnitude. "If I stayed there any longer, I would've died of blood loss." Sadly, his response still didn't quite answer why Kaguya too, was there. "Uh, name's Raidriar, probably nothing significant and you'll 'prolly forget in a few days." He soon began to grumble to himself, complaining about how crap his day was... "First I accidentally throw away my Kaiju Deck, then I get my ass thrashed by the psychopathic kid of Atlas, and then Liz comes along and murders my computer, then the cafeteria ran out of donuts, and I had to fking duel the damned Red-Eyes of Obelisk Blue for the last donut, lost, and now this shit..." He murmured out a jumbled slur of complaints, while his nosebleed raged on. He redirected his attention back to the girl he had just nabbed and ran off with. "So uh... Were you headed somewhere? I'll wheel your ass back if you want..."

• "Naah, it's cool. It's hard enough to find someone as is, no less someone who's learning. The name's Rintarro. And you're welcome." The hand shake was accepted, Rintarro seeming chill with this whole exchange. What a shift from totally crazy to harmless, eh? A bit suspicious, but a welcome thing.

Raidriar Ainsworth
Back to the Cafeteria... | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Raidriar listened to Kaguya, nodding to her words. A 'quick' lift to the cafeteria, contrary to popular belief, actually hurts when you're rapidly losing blood because of a lewd-fantasy induced nosebleed. "Well, I guess it won't hurt too much..." Raidriar told himself. Plus, he made this mess, even he had the decency to at least clean it up. He grabbed the wheelchair handle, and began pushing it toward the cafeteria, this time, at a sensible pace. He could probably do with another Pizza, it'd just mean he'd be able to survive for an odd five days or so without food. Well, at least he hoped. Sure, it'd put more strain on Liz's credit card, but hey, it was her own fault for giving it to him. Plus, he'd eventually pay her back. Eventually...

"Well, uh, 'Kaguya', mind if I ask-" He attempted to say something, maybe start a conversation to make the walk a little less boring ~~and to take his mind off his strange thoughts~~. "Actually, nevermind..." He quietly and quickly changed his mind mid-sentence. Maybe asking about her disability was a little too insensitive. Raidriar didn't really know the specifics when it came to crossing those lines. Last thing he needed was to get his ass kicked by another weird chick.

No, seriously, what's with him and crazy-ass women today? First he runs into this 'Claudia' chick who masquerades herself as a guy named 'Claudia, King of The Archfiend Dragons' who also happened to be Jack Altas' kid, then his fucking sister just comes along and throws his computer, THEN he ends up getting his ass kicked by the psychopath of a Red-Eyes user, and then he comes across the most awkward scene that just screamed 'YURI', and now what's this Kaguya going to do? Raidriar reckoned she could probably chokehold him until his windpipe blew up or something, while still on that wheelchair to boot...

"Well, uh, 'Kaguya', mind if I ask-"
"What is it? If you have something to ask, go ahead. If not, then that's OK too." She said calmly, seeming pretty open. Oh, if only she knew what was originally be coming to her. She's blissfully unaware of Raidriar's thoughts at the moment, but as it stands, it's his problem, so she doesn't wanna bother fixing it. She's pretty chill right now as the pace of which they headed towards the cafeteria, happy she's even got someone to talk to, after a rocky start and then some.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

With Kirito

Kirito would walk in the halls, hands in his pockets. 'I focus too much on power? I'm not like Kaiba though. I fight using unification..... But maybe Yuusho is on to something.'

Open

With Yukari

Yukari had went to the school roof, taking a break from what just happened. 'That idiot. I'm not in love with her. I'm not.' She then sighed. "what is wrong with me?"

Open

With Sarah

Sarah would find herself in the lunch room. She looked around for someone, before she spotted Akane at a table, on her lonesome.

Sarah sat across from her and introduced herself, while giving off a friendly smile. "Hello, I'm Sarah Schwartzenberg! I heard you were a great Red-Eyes user."

LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki
What's with the loli? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"What do you mean there's only one more donut left?!" Raidriar yelped in dumbfounded disbelief. He and the red-eyed girl stared each other down, then back at the donut, then at the poor cafeteria worker, then back at each other again.

"Kid, we'd better settle this via age-old traditions, then."

"Fuck..."

Nobody needed to say anything - both Akane and Raidriar knew what came next. They both withdrew their duel disks, and slid their decks in. "I'm going fi-"

"No can do kid, respect your seniors."

Before Raidriar could even respond, Akane had already begun her turn.

"Seriously what the fuck? Grow up, you fucking sl*t"

"I'm going to take your words, and shove it up yo-"

About ten minutes later.

Raidriar - 4400 LP
Akane - 250 LP

"I summon this! Amorphactor Pain, the Imagination Dracoverlord. Now you skip your Main Phase 1 next turn! Now I'll skip the battle phase and end-"

"Inferno Fire Blast... You take 4800 burn damage!"

Raidriar's jaw dropped - if it weren't screwed onto his head, it'd have completely fallen off onto the ground. "What the actual fuck?! Why do you have two of those cards?! It's not even a good spell!"

"My donut. And you get to live with the shame of defeat! I might just forgive you if you kneel down and take back your insults."

"..."

Akane had long since finished enjoying the spoils of her victory and was now killing time, reading some sort of novel on her phone. A cup of coffee sat in front of her, now in a lukewarm state. The boredom was creeping in once more - that idiot of a kid hardly posed a challenge whatsoever. What's his name again? Raidriar? Akane could've sworn that was meant to be the name of the Pendulum Master - 'Raidriar' wasn't exactly a common name either. So what exactly was that? A copycat duelist?

She didn't quite have time to think on it anymore though: some little girl who looked a bit too young for school approached her. Akane cracked a smile. Hardly anyone in the school was 'crazy' enough to randomly walk up to her, especially now that literally everyone thinks she's some psychopath... which she clearly was not. "Hmm~? Are you lost, kid? You need somebody to take you home~?" Akane joked, giving Sarah a murderous stare.

--------------------

Raidriar Ainsworth
Ooooooh no. | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"No, no, you definitely don't want to know what I wanted to ask." Raidriar murmured. "I'm sure I would've been murdered if I asked. Haha..."

They were fast approaching the cafeteria, and Raidriar sincerely hoped that half-an-hour was enough time for the crazy woman from earlier to have left. Sadly, he was wrong. His face contorted to that of pure, unspoken horror as he entered, and upon entering, the first sight he catches sight of is that insane person about to murder a loli. "Hey... Should we call the police...?" He slowly muttered out, completely frozen stiff in place. He already got his ass handed to him by that psychopath, and he wasn't fond for seconds. More importantly, what were Child Protection Services doing?! That poor blonde loli was about to get eaten alive. Probably.

LostHaven LostHaven

Sarah laughed childishly. "I'm guessing you never heard. I'm a transfer student! I'm looking for a challenge, preferably a duel against someone who uses a colored eyes dragon!" She then closed her eyes and smiled. "Perhaps we can duel?"

"Hey... Should we call the police...?"
"Honestly, I don't know... One looks scary, the other looks deceiving... Am I allowed to say I don't know which could be worse?" Kaguya said honestly, visibly more interested in what would ensue, by the sounds of things, all the while it reminded her of how rusty she herself was in duels, having not been in one since her return and an untold length of time.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back