• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Legacy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There's a list randomiser I use frequently if you wanna use it yourself. Just suggestion.

But we actually need to all agree on what we're gonna do for this. We're either going pick and choose and post by post, or all at once (and probably having done it elsewhere beforehand).

Maybe you should try doing collabs for duels.
Like creating a google doc and let the people dueling
roleplay there and then someone just post the entire thing in the main thread.
Hm... There might be something to that for those who use a duel simulator. You should test it out.

There's a list randomiser I use frequently if you wanna use it yourself. Just suggestion.

But we actually need to all agree on what we're gonna do for this. We're either going pick and choose and post by post, or all at once (and probably having done it elsewhere beforehand).
Post by post.

Also, I have the Yugipidia app I can work with.

Heh, guess we're going post by post then. It'll at least keep us busy, right?

I do however highly suggest shuffling the deck (be it some kind of website or general randomizer) before a duel. Just putting that out there - the one I use is 'right here' if you wanna try it for yourself.

Honestly, I'm down with just randomising the entire thing beforehand and keeping a note of it. Each time you need to shuffle, dump the whole list in the randomizer and let it do its thing. IDK.
I think this would probably be simpler, you just have to make sure to take out the cards you've already drawn before you reshuffle it though.
The only other thing I can think of that would mess up the player are effects that allow you to place the cards on the top or bottom of the deck in any order,
but that just a means of memory.

I think this would probably be simpler, you just have to make sure to take out the cards you've already drawn before you reshuffle it though.
The only other thing I can think of that would mess up the player are effects that allow you to place the cards on the top or bottom of the deck in any order,
Right

Yes. But as it stands, I don't recall there being many of those (at least, that I myself am aware of) - so it shouldn't be too bad.

What is fun about duel spirits is that they all usually have heard of one another since they all live on the same alternate world.

It's funny too that Hauskee is being calm like nothing happened, while Valkyria is going bonkers. XD

I always imagined valkyria embodies her card effect, where she's always looking out for another person/monster, so the 'protective big sister' archetype always seemed fitting in my head, for her. It is rather funny though.

I think that makes more questions than answers. "Why was that girl staring at empty air...is there something over there?"

Yeah, pretty much. She has no idea there are even spirits nearby (though she has most likely heard of them, let's be honest).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back