• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Imapeople000 Imapeople000

"Confucius once said" he said with a stereotypical Chinese grandfather voice.

"The farmer is expected to behave in a certain way, and the Emperor another" he continued.

"The difference between the farmer and the emperor is that the emperor has army so he can be as unrefined as he wants to" he finished.

He was in one essence making fun of himself more than anything else. He IS that stereotypical asian grandfather in a way. He's not Chinese but he is asian. He in a way is old enough to have MET Confucius himself to boot. And from what even crash can gather Caleb was always spouting some old peice of philosophy like some old Confucian grandfather or something. He was in fact parodying himself more than anyone else.

He takes a swig.

Crash Hordialla
“Yeah yea yea, old man stuff old man stuff, philosophy philosophy, blah blah blah,” Crash teased, making the jabbering sign with his right hand. He grinned and chuckled, looking up at Caleb. “I kid, of course. Well, mostly anyways.”

This is absolutely absurd... what are you doing? You’re just wasting time! Doing absolutely nothing! Come, let me take over... I can commandeer us to the victory we desire...

Perhaps you do, but I don’t. How many times do we have to go around with this?

If I do, you must, of course! We’re the same person, after all... you can’t have two conflicting thoughts going about in your head?

What about multi-personality syndrome? Don’t they? Surely their identities wouldn’t all think alike...

...Touché. However, my wants as a god vastly outnumber the wants of a mortal, don’t they?

Crash huffed exasperatedly, looking off to the side. Of course, he had this argument multiple times before, and it usually ended the same way. He took a slightly longer pull on their drink this time, trying to get drunker so he doesn’t have to hear himself think. xpstitch xpstitch

"Crash..." Caleb began, not quite sure how to word his question.

He grabbed his hand to get his attention. He waited for him to look at him before continuing.

"Do you think there's anything REMOTELY redeeming about the other you?" Caleb asked.

"I know I'm your boyfriend now and I'm supposed to love the WHOLE you and everything but..." He said, not liking his own words but feeling they need to be said.

"So far the other guy isn't making that great of an impression on me" he admitted.

He could hear the other guy talking again. He didn't like the other guy all that much. At this moment he was attempting to think of the right way to get him to shut up. He wondered what caused the transformation and wondered how he could prevent it. He liked THIS Crash. The other guy seemed awful and mean. He wondered if there was ANYTHING redeeming about him at all.

Crash Hordialla
“Well... kind of, I guess. If I didn’t have him, I would be dead,” Crash explained, looking at Caleb. “My Rirk form will take over whenever I’ve been fatally wounded, or if he struggles hard enough to, which he usually doesn’t.” Crash moved his cape off from his face to explain to Caleb, but he kept it covering the rest of him as he stretched out.

“Back where I... used to live, really, he did matter. I’d be dead if I didn’t have it. It’s just that... instead of me dying, it was everyone else. Everyone.” Crash said this with a dead finality, his face dropping. “It was... horrifying, really. I traded five hundred thousand lives for my own to continue. But, if just to answer your question, yes he does.” xpstitch xpstitch

"Well he better bring the charm on because so far you're my favorite of my two boyfriends" he teased with a cute chuckle.

That's true in a sense one might guess. Technically the Rirk is Crash. But at the same time he's so different that he was almost like another person. So if he was dating Crash, was he not ALSO dating the Rirk in a sense? In a way, Caleb now had TWO boyfriends.... Both of whom are the same person in a sense. Confusing right?

And so far, the Rirk had not been charming him like Crash was. At this moment, he currently liked THIS Crash a hell of a lot more than the other guy. The other guy was pretty rude and he didn't really like killers. He would HOPE somebody like that had some redeeming qualities.

Crash Hordialla
“Dear, I’d certainly hope so. I’d really have had to make a bad impression for someone to like my Rirk form more...”

Suddenly, Crash’s hair turned pink and his eyes steel again. “Oh shut up, you utter buffoon! I’d never romance such a weak god!” Crash sneered, his voice once more pompous.

He immediately turned back to normal, though, and acted as if nothing happened. Because really, Crash hadn’t known that it happened. The only reason Crash had known before was because when he killed everyone, well... he woke up and everyone was dead. When his Rirk form talked with Caleb, he knew because he was still somewhat there when Caleb used his magic to weaken his Rirk form’s ability to be in control. That was also why his voice cracked in briefly when his Rirk form came to talk with Caleb.

Crash looked up at Caleb, chuckling. “I suppose he certainly isn’t doing the best at impressing you, hm?” xpstitch xpstitch

"No babydoll" he agreed, cackling and shaking his head at the hilarity of the situation.

"He most certainly is NOT charming me the way he should" he agreed with a light chuckle.

Caleb wondered if that other entity was even CAPABLE of romance. Romance requires something that the Rirk just seems to lack. He had a feeling the Rirk's lack of respect for anyone other than himself would probably get on most people's nerves. He doubted anybody had the patience to be constantly belittled in their relationship so he doubted that anybody the Rirk would date would stick around for very long.

He was happy now. The sparklyness of his eyes showed how happy he was to be around Crash right now.

Crash Hordialla
“The sad thing is, he acts better around you than most people...” Crash muttered. That was, of course, because since Caleb was a god, his Rirk form didn’t believe he had failed the gods the same way that humans had.

Crash looked up at Caleb for a moment. He wondered what his mother would say if she saw him now. “I hooked up with a god too. It isn’t that glamorous, darling,” is all he could imagine her saying, with a small smile. “Well... usually, at least. The thing that made it particularly glamorous is why you were born.” Crash could almost hear her speaking to him, as if she was there. Crash chuckled to himself, wondering. It really did seem like she was there. He wondered...

It’s not that much of a mystery, fool. Despite your mortal form, you still have a god within you. Of course you could communicate with the dead...

Crash found himself surprised when his Rirk form told him that. The thing was, since his Rirk form was him, he very seldom found it lying. Truth be told, it was more honest to him than he usually was to himself.

So... that was...?

Yes, you buffoon. That was her. Must I really explain every intricacy of your godly happenings?

Crash found himself unable to speak for a moment. It was... amazing to him. He’d thought he was never able to be with his mother again. Alas, there she was, leaning against a tree smiling at him. Of course, not actually in a physical form, but it was obviously her.

Queen Adella Hordialla
“Dear, I’ve been spotted, hm?” Its been too long, dear...” Adella said, staying where she was. She waved lightly at the two, a curt smile on her face.

Crash Hordialla
Crash stared at her, in amazement. He hadn’t actually dealt with spirits and the undead, so he had no idea something like this could happen. “Yes... it has...” Crash said quietly, watching her. To anyone who couldn’t see spirits, it looked like he was staring at a tree. However, to someone who could, she was there, plain as day. xpstitch xpstitch

I plan on making her a character sheet, however, she will mostly just be a secondary character.

Caleb could feel the arrival of another presence in the area. A faint presence. Dead. This person was dead. And they felt familiar. Their biology felt familiar. They felt like Crash. The figure spoke. The Rirk said something. Apparently Crash knew this person.

Oh. It was his mother. His mother was dead. And apparently he could communicate with the dead too.

Caleb saw her too. He heard her as well. Caleb paused, not knowing what to do. He had a feeling the two hadn't spoken in a while. He knew it might be best not to be here right now. This was a private conversation. A meeting between mother and son. He should leave and let them talk privately.

"Hey baby, I'm going to leave so you can catch up with your mother in private" he said sweetly before kneeling down to kiss him on the cheek cutely.

"I'll be close by and make sure to come charging in like your hero if the other guy shows up again okay?" He said, getting up and beginning to walk away.

Crash Hordialla
Crash looked at Caleb and chuckled. “Moving quick, hm? Alright, won’t take long, probably.” Crash waited a moment for Caleb to leave, before getting up. “I... haven’t seen you in so long. I don’t even think you changed...” Crash said, watching her.

“Well... not much really, dear. You wouldn’t change much when you’re dead, would you? It would seem so, at least...” she looked at Crash with a neutral expression, her gaze wandering over to Caleb for a moment as he walked away, but returning to Crash after.

“Heh, yeah... about that...” Crash said nervously, rubbing his neck. He hadn’t really thought about it before, but he didn’t actually know if his mother thought it was him who killed her or not.

“Don’t worry about it, dear. I really must forgive you for some things. Especially things you can’t control. Well... you kind of could’ve controlled it, but it matters not.” She said, staring at Crash as she spoke. Crash avoided her gaze, nervous about seeing her again.

What? How could you not care? We killed you, you absolute imbecile!

“Perhaps we isn’t the right word, dear...” Adella said, revealing she could also hear his Rirk form.

Oh, stop lying! You foolish mortals don’t know the truth of the gods...

Anyone could when you’ve lived with one long enough. It’s really not that hard.” Adella chuckled.

Wh-... Bah, damn you!

Adella laughed at the Rirk’s reaction, smiling lightly. “It really must be interesting having to live with him, hm?”

“Yeah, that’s one way of putting it...” Crash muttered, looking off to the side for a moment. “Look, mom... is there anything that I could do about him? I mean... like, get rid of him?” Crash pleaded, looking at his mother.

When Crash asked if there was anything they could do, Adella’s face dropped a bit as she shook her head no.
“He is a part of you. You aren’t you without him. If he’s dead or gone, so are you. It’s impossible to do anything.” She finished with a sigh, smiling sadly at Crash. “I should be going, dear. Goodbye,” she said, beginning to disappear.

“No! Wait!” Crash yelled, holding his arm out. He tried to grab her, only to reach air. She was already gone. Crash looked around, feeling alone. “I... it...” Crash stumbled quietly, before returning back to the bench and laying down with his cape, taking another pull on the drink. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb had placed a spell on Crash so that when he wanted to, he could find Caleb. Caleb sat elsewhere and contemplated life. As he sat somewhere in the gardens at a picnic table he wondered just what he had gotten himself into. The way Crash made him feel scared him a little. He wondered how he had come to have such strong feelings for him in such a short amount of time.

He found himself thinking he would do anything for Crash if he asked him to. He wondered if ALL guys who liked Crash were the same way....

Crash Hordialla
Crash laid himself down on the ground, drinking his sorrows away and thinking about what just happened. In nearly an hour, he started dating a guy, became a god, and saw his dead mother alive. “Well... guess no one could say my life is interesting...” Crash chuckled, his voice sounding grizzly almost. Crash pondered what life meant, really. Sadly, all he could come up with was the number forty-two. He wasn’t really quite sure what that meant, so he moved onto specifics.

Becoming a god. Eh, boring. Onto the next.

Seeing his mother. Well... certainly didn’t think it was going to happen again... Crash thought, looking about.

Yes, even I didn’t... she is one of the few mortals I could stand, really. Shame we went and killed her.

“Shame... one way to put it, I guess...” Crash mumbled miserably.

Dating Caleb. Also was a first, dating someone. Hope I don’t end up killing him... Crash thought.

Ah, you probably will, you ape. As I said to him, you’re far too ignorant for love. Blind, if you will.

“Ah, fuck off will ya? I wish I could kill you...” Crash said, looking around as if he expected to see him there.

But of course you don’t! Unless you too, wish to die?

Crash ignored the last remark and continued to drink, until he emptied the last half of the bottle. He got up, slightly tipsy. He wasn’t drunk off his ass. The alcohol was too weak and him too used to drinks to be drunk. But he was still a tad bit tipsy. He wandered around to find Caleb, somehow managing to find him nearly immediately.

“Alright, back,” Crash murmured, walking over and sitting next to him. Crash laid his head down on the table, somewhat saddened at his mother’s remark that nothing could be done. Usually, he wouldn’t have cared, but it was because she said it. Crash literally could never remember Adella being wrong. It was almost like his father managed to give her his knowledge. There wasn’t a thing she didn’t know, from the best way to manage troops in a battle, to simply cooking dinner perfectly. If she wasn’t always right... xpstitch xpstitch

Last edited:

"Baby?" He asked, reaching over to cup his face gently with his hand.

"Are you alright?" Caleb asked worriedly, looking onto his face like he was something precious.

Caleb out of respect had not listened in to their private conversation. But now Crash was back and he looked saddened by something. Caleb didn't want Crash to be sad. Crash was his boyfriend now and he didn't want Crash to feel anything remotely negative.

Crash Hordialla
Crash slowly looked at Caleb with a ‘bro really?’ face for a moment. Crash didn’t fancy yelling at the moment, but he felt a bit of a meltdown coming.

“Fine? Yeah. Everything’s cool. Peachy. I’m constantly having to deal with my own fucking self belittling me and trying to kill me, I’m seventeen and I’ve done more drugs that a god damn rock star, and I just got a lovely little birdie to remind me
that I’ve killed everyone I’ve ever known in my life before, and I don’t know if I’m going to kill someone else I love! My life is a fucking car crash embodied!” Crash started, his voice getting louder as he went on. He stood up as he continued, looking around. “Because my father was some fucking freak, I might end up destroying everything in my life for no god damn reason other than I’ve got the worst case of disassociative personality disorder known to the human race! But everything’s fine! Perfectly fucking fine!” Crash finished, smashing back down onto the bench, sitting with his hands on the sides of his head looking down.

“I... just... I don’t know why I’m here. I’m a freak...” Crash murmured miserably, tears welling in his eyes. “I don’t want to hurt people, but I just can’t help it...” His tears didn’t fall down his face, but remained present in his eyes. “Everyone I’ve known or loved in my life before I moved is dead... I just can’t bear it happening again, and I don’t know what to do...” xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb sees now that he's NOT okay and understands. To have conflicting emotions on a scale like Crash's seems like something that would drive somebody mad. It is difficult to be secure in one's person if you have need to split your focus in two. What Crash is going through is something unimaginable so he did the only thing he could think of that might have the
right affect.

Caleb leans forward, a look of compassion and understanding on his face as his warm breath brushes against Crash's cheek.

"Do THIS" he answered before taking his lips and planting them on Crash's.

Crash Hordialla
Crash was taken aback for a moment at Caleb’s sudden action. He almost fell backwards for a moment, but steadied himself, leaning towards Caleb. “Mm?!” Crash mumbled, his face darkening. His hair flashed pink for a moment, even though his Rirk wasn’t trying to escape.

Oh, dear... The horror... I couldn’t even imagine doing such... THINGS with a mortal...

Crash ignored his Rirk form, kissing Caleb back for a couple moments longer before leaning away and breaking the kiss.

“Well... I suppose it’s something I could do, yes...” Crash said, his face now burning red. “Certainly wasn’t my first thought, at least...” Crash’s eyes were now steel colored as if he were in his Rirk form, but his hair was his usual color and his voice was the same as usual.

“Woah! That felt... strange, for a moment...” Crash said, looking around. He looked at his hand and held it up for a moment, inspecting it. Suddenly, a burst of pink arose and Crash seemed to have become his Rirk form, holding a ball of pink energy.

54262BF9-4CD0-4DAC-A46C-3F4976134673.png

“What the hell?” Crash said, looking at his hand. Even though his hair was pink and his eyes steel, his voice was the same. “How did I...?” Crash said, looking at the dark ball of power in his hand. Almost as soon as he had transformed, he turned back to normal.

“Wha... what was that? How did that happen? Am I...?” Crash said, amazed.

Hm... this is interesting. It seems as though by interacting with a god it is bringing out your power as a god. Except I wasn’t there... this is a strange development...

You... weren’t there?

No... It was odd. Perhaps you’re gaining control over your power? Of course, I’ll always be here. It’s impossible for me to be gone. But it is... peculiar.

Crash stared down for a moment, then looked up at Caleb. “What... did you do?” xpstitch xpstitch

"When Aphrodite says that love is among the most powerful of forces in the world, she isn't just spouting optimistic philosophical nonsense" he says as he cups his face gently.

He moves around the picnic table to be closer to him with nothing to bar their contact.

"Love isn't something to be disgusted with" Caleb says as he wraps an arm around Crash's waist and firmly grabs his chin to tilt his face for better access.

"Love will SAVE you" he says before going back into kiss him deeper this time.

He makes sure to put much passion into it so that Crash knew how he felt.

Last edited:
Crash Hordialla
“Well, to be fair, it sounds like it sometimes...” Crash chuckled lightly.

“Ay!” Crash yelped when Caleb pulled him in for another kiss. This time, Crash DID fall down onto the bench they were sitting on, however, he brought Caleb down with him, wrapping his arms around his upper body.

“Jss chrt, tht s fcn ints...” Crash murmured, moving his hands up to clasp the back of Caleb’s head. Crash heard light giggling and opened opened one of his eyes, happening to see his mother again. He looked at her with a ‘what the fuck’ look before she waved and disappeared again. Once more, Crash kissed Caleb a couple moments longer before leaning away, although this kiss was slightly longer.

Crash leaned his forehead against Caleb’s, his hands on the back of his neck. “Hmm... quite dominating, at the least...” Crash giggled, looking at him with a small smile. xpstitch xpstitch

"You don't become the world's leading exorcist by being a wimp" Caleb says with a teasing and charming smile.

He lays there on top of Crash and begins playing with his hair. He's smiling at Crash with a brilliantly angelic smile of white teeth. He's happy now.

Crash Hordialla
“Mm, probably not wrong,” Crash chuckled, watching Caleb. He leaned his head on top of his shoulder, sighing. He then realized why his mother was laughing, and that was kind of because Caleb was on top of him. Literally. Crash began to blush again but didn’t say anything about it, as he didn’t feel like moving.

Crash slowly ran his hand across Caleb’s hair, with his eyes closed and smiling. Well... dating someone certainly isn’t bad... Crash thought.

Must I say something, or do you already know?

Yeah, yeah, this and that about a god being tainted by mortal delicacies...

Well played.

Crash chuckled as he held Caleb. Even though his Rirk form was typically an ass, he could be even somewhat funny to talk with sometimes. Crash sighed and hugged Caleb tighter. “...Thanks... I needed that.” Crash whispered. xpstitch xpstitch

"It's beautiful when people FALL for eachother" he teased, knowing he was on top of Crash but not wanting to move either.

He wondered if Crash would get the bad reference to how they literaly just FELL on top of eachother.

He giggled cutely with blushing cheeks.

Crash Hordialla
“You... oh my god,” Crash groaned, putting his hand over his face. “You had to... just had to... Look at me. Look at me,” Crash laughed, putting his hands on Caleb’s face and directing his gaze towards him. “Do not ever do that again. Just...” Crash grinned dopily, letting his arms drop and hang off the side of the bench.

“You really got to do me like that, huh?” Crash laughed, looking at Caleb and smiling. “That... it was just... no...” xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb giggles cutely and childishly.

"Whatever do you mean?" He teases with mock surprise.

"I'd say we STUMBLED upon the romance of a lifetime" he said, teasing him and not wanting to let it go.

He liked seeing him groan. Making people cringe comically could be quite cute. Especially Crash. He was so cute when he groaned at bad jokes.

Crash Hordialla
“I swear, I’m gonna throw you off this bench,” Crash laughed, his eyes closed. “I ain’t dealing with puns.” Crash hugged Caleb tightly in an attempt to make him be quiet, only to fall off the BENCH now, leaving them on the ground.

“Oof!” Crash grunted, hitting the ground. He took a deep breath and looked at Caleb with a grin. “Don’t you even say anything...” xpstitch xpstitch

"I wasn't going to" he said, pretending to comply but still having a devilish grin on his face.

"There's no need to trip" he said, his cheeks growing bright red as he waited for him to possibly catch that last one he slipped in.

Before Crash could smack him he distracted him with a sudden and long kiss, effectively shutting him up.

"And yes, I really do like you that much" he added quickly, slyly distracting Crash from punishing him for his comedic sins.

This wasn't just a distraction though. He really did mean that. He really liked Crash that much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back