• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Crash Hordialla
Crash sighed for a moment, expecting he was telling the truth. Alas, only seconds later, he was proven wrong. “Wait, wh-... god d-“ Crash was cut off by Caleb’s kiss, delaying his speech. After Caleb spoke, Crash waited a moment. “...I think... Even when you do shit like this...” Crash chuckled, closing his eyes, “That I do as well.” xpstitch xpstitch

Imapeople000 Imapeople000

Caleb turned bright red and smiled at him adorably before finally getting off him and getting up.

"Come with me" he said, reaching an arm out to gesture to follow him and maybe hold his hand along the way.

"I think we should sit somewhere in meditation for a little while" he said.

"I find these kinds of meditation really help with keeping one's darker self under control" he explained, offering his help in keeping Crash's Rirk form at bay.

Crash Hordialla
Crash raised an eyebrow at Caleb’s response. “You sure that’s a good idea? The only times I’ve become Rirk was when I got shot and earlier. And he didn’t try to kill anyone earlier...” Crash grabbed Caleb’s hand and rose up, looking at him when he arose.

“I do understand your concern, but... I don’t think it’s best for me to suppress something that literally saves my life.” Crash held Caleb’s hand as he spoke, still looking at him. Crash didn’t enjoy being a Rirk, but he saw the necessity of having it.

“And besides,” Crash chuckled, with a small smirk, “If I didn’t have that form, I couldn’t do this...”

Crash once again turned Rirk, but as before, it wasn’t actually his Rirk personality. It was still him. “Granted, it isn’t lasting for long, but... it’s a start.” Crash looked at Caleb for a moment with his now steel eyes, awaiting his input. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb shrugged and decided to just take his word on it.

"Okay" he says.

"Just so long as he doesn't kill anybody I suppose it's fine" he says.

He then places himself down to sit on Crash's lap sweetly, oblivious to the way this might be taken. He squatted down facing Crash and plopped himself down onto Crash's thighs and simply nestled himself to sit on Crash.

He didn't have any particular goal in mind and just wanted to be close to him and sit here.

Crash Hordialla
Crash nodded and closed his eyes, sighing. That is, until Caleb sat down on his legs.

“E-eh?” Crash’s eyes opened quickly as he saw Caleb now sitting in his lap. His hair immediately turned back to it’s normal color, and his eyes as well. Crash stared at Caleb for a moment, before he noticed Caleb hadn’t even realized what he was doing.

“You don’t even...?” Crash asked, before beginning to laugh. He stifled his laughter after a couple of moments, as to not embarrass Caleb. “Look down and think about what you just did,” Crash said, trying to not laugh. xpstitch xpstitch

Clovis Alderheart
While everything seemed to be going on inside for quite some time, Clovis had merely been leaning against a tree just outside..playing his fiddle diligently. He was just the proper distance away from the building to not disturb anyone else. Clovis had already formed a reputation for being a serial skipper of class, while he was encouraged to not skip so often, usually at the end of the day he'd try to save himself the mental anguish which often followed him into many classes of trying to understand subject matter which most of the time sadly, he believed would not be beneficial enough to out weight how he felt regarding classes in general, as he'd much rather play his fiddle outside.The fiddle itself appeared to be made out of ocean drift wood he had collected, as it had been refined and what not into the instrument which he cherished before him. He figured though at some point he should probably go in before the day was over, as he usually made an attempt to at least go to ONE class a day, the only way he wasn't failing all of his classes was because he'd collect any work necessary at the end of the day, only to do it later in the day, often at night and just scrape by with a passing mark. Regardless he had been at the Fiddle flawlessly for quite some time now, sort of just blocking out the world around him.. "Just..a bit longer.." he thought as he continued to play then and there.

Constantine Patterson
Constantine floated around the school, having tired his prior assailant into giving in and forfeiting his chase. He had a large mass of snacks that he had stolen from the vending machines brought with him to the school, and was lazily eating as he watched people below, with one of his legs crossed over the other and one of his arms behind his back. Constantine knew that the bell had rung, but he didn’t really fancy class. He came in for projects and tests, and that was it. Usually managed Cs in his classes. Sometimes Bs. Worked for him, at least. As more people began leaving to class, Constantine got more and more bored. He began to float away from the school, wondering if he should go out to sabotage a couple of the local establishments. However, as he floated away, he began to hear music once more.

Constantine floated towards the source of the music, about twenty feet in the air. He watched as he floated, easily managing to find the artist at his high altitude. Constantine stopped and listened as he watched the person play, not wanting to disturb him if he was anything like the last guy he was listening to. “Hmm... very musical day, it seems...” Constantine said quietly to himself, smiling. He leaned over a bit more to continue looking at the person play, only to begin feeling his food slide.

“Oh shit!” Constantine said quietly, straightening himself into position. Alas, Constantine was too late in his movements, and a cascade of Lay’s Chips and Snickers bars fell towards the boy as he played his music. “Uh oh...” Constantine said, watching as his snacks descended. He floated a couple feet higher, hoping the boy couldn’t notice him if he were high enough. Loki777 Loki777

Last edited:

Caleb looks down in puzzlement and realizes how that might be taken.

"Oh.... Well you're my boyfriend now so we should be allowed to do things
Iike this no?" He asked, seeming unphased by anything and uncaring about the implications.

He wrapped his legs around Crash's waist and begins cuddling him sweetly. Despite discovering the implications, he doesn't seem to mind. He doesn't seem to be thinking anything dirty either. He seemed to just want to cuddle and be close to him, simply taking the implications with casual notice, like they were little more than mere facts.

"I wasn't thinking about that when I did that but that's an interesting prospect" he admitted, only a tiny bit embarrassed at the idea.

"I'd say some would think that sort of thing too soon for us as a new couple" he admitted as he buried his face in his shoulder.

"But I don't know" he admitted casually, not seeming to care how unconventional the topic was.

"I'd say sex is a very natural part of a relationship and is nothing to be ashamed of" he said, giving his neck a little kiss.

"But I'm not sure doing such a thing would be the wisest course of action considering human tendencies towards becoming too intense with their love afterward" he mused.

Last edited:
Crash Hordialla
Crash looked down at Caleb’s legs when he wrapped them around his waist. “You know, not.. uh... helping the whole idea here...” Crash laughed, closing his eyes. He hugged Caleb to him as he planted his face into his shoulder.

“Look, at the very least, you really must agree that in the middle of the school grounds wouldn’t be the best idea,” Crash chuckled, looking past Caleb. “In one of our dorms would be much better. Besides, then I could at least smoke a spliff afterwards...” Crash didn’t mind the... suggestive position they were in, to put it, however he severely hoped the headmaster or someone would walk out and see them. And with his luck, he could easily see it happening.

Are you serious? What, just going to dry hump him in public now, are you?

Crash snorted at his Rirk form’s remark, not being able to contain his laughter at this. If there was any other reason to have his Rirk side than it saved his life, it was definitely that it could make him laugh. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb let out a little whimper of surprise at his words about going to his dorm room to do it. His face burnt bright red at the idea.

He hadn't expected Crash to be so open to it and he was rather unsure what to do with himself now that the cards were out on the table. Caleb tried to think about whether this was the best idea or not but a part of him shushed him and told him to shut up and stop thinking so much.

"Well I...." He began, clearly blushing at the idea and the proposition.

After a little while of fumbling about in his mind about whether this was a good idea or not he promptly told himself to shut up and sleep with him already. They were teenagers and love was quite a beautiful thing. They should be allowed to have sex if they wanted to. If things got complicated then they got complicated. They could deal with caught feelings later when they got there.

"If you'd like to take me there then I'd be more than willing to do it with you" he said with finality, himself unsure if he was referring to there as in Crash's dorm room or THERE as in cloud nine.

He tightened his legs around Crash's waist as he nervously awaited his response and briefly wondered about whether or not Crash would be carrying him into his dorm room like this.

Crash Hordialla
Crash’s eyes widened at Caleb’s agreeing to have sex with him. “Woah, damn. I didn’t...” Crash looked at Caleb, surprised. “I mean... I wasn't trying to ask... but if you want to...” Crash looked at Caleb for a moment, contemplating this choice. Well... I mean... this...

Dear me, this has gone by quick, hm?

No shit, huh...

Even I wouldn’t say no if I were in your shoes. Few mortals ever could revel in the splendor of a god in... such ways, shall I say?

Crash thought for a moment longer, before slowly getting up(picking Caleb up with him) and looking at Caleb. “If you’re sure...?” xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb's face sank a little in disappointment at hearing him say he hadn't meant to ask it. He doubted now. It was expected but it still stung a little.

"If you're not 100% for it then just forget about it" he said, looking away a bit in disappointment.

He began to loosen the grip he had on Crash's waist with his thighs. Crash hadn't meant it. Sure. He wasn't exactly disgusted by the idea. But he didn't seem 100% sold on it. Caleb was disappointed. He wanted so dearly not to take his legs off from his waist but he also didn't want Crash to feel forced or that he had to.

He lowered himself til he was standing back on his own two feet. He was probably missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime...but if Crash was feeling pressure then it was for the best that they at least save it til Crash returns his desires on his own terms.

Crash Hordialla
Crash raised an eyebrow at Caleb’s reaction. “Hold. I wasn’t asking that for me. I was making sure you weren’t feeling forced.” Crash chuckled and put his arms around Caleb’s waist, staring into his eyes with a level expression. He broke the neutral expression however, when he grinned. “I was totally down. I was just making sure you were as well. Besides, I probably need to head back to my dorm anyways, to grab some things. Opportune timing, wouldn’t you think?” Crash chuckled, watching Caleb for a reaction.

Really? A god seceding to a human? Pitiful, really.

Oh, hush. At least he’s a gentleman.

A right lot of bollocks that is, you know.

Crash ignored his Rirk form and waited for Caleb to respond, xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb was a bit relieved at the revelation that Crash was just being a gentleman. Even though the entire thing kind of ruined the mood, he was glad Crash wasn't feeling forced.

Caleb carefuly got back onto his waist and nestled himself against his body.

"Well despite the massive setback I would be more than happy to follow you to your dorm room baby" he said as he cuddled up to him.

"Though I can only hope that WHATEVER that Rirk is saying, that he shut his pie-hole because I can only guess whatever it is it's likely and probably really annoying and bitchy" he said, indirectly telling the Rirk to shut up.

Crash Hordialla
Crash chuckled at Caleb’s response to hearing his Rirk form. “This time, yeah. You’d be surprised, actually. He isn’t an ass all the time,” Crash said, walking towards the dorms.

Excuse me? How dare he have the nerve to say such things?

To be fair, he’s a god too...

Hmph. True, I suppose.

Crash arrived at the dormitory building rather quickly, because... well, take a fucking guess. If you weren’t able to figure it out, he would probably be pretty damn excited.

He walked in and grabbed his keys out of his pocket, ready to unlock his door. For some reason, however, he found his door open when they arrived. “Strange... maybe that was that prank everyone was talking about earlier...” Crash muttered to himself, maneuvering around the door into his dorm. He laid Caleb down on the bed and went to close the door. He locked it and took a quick look around, unsure as to whether or not someone had broken in. After he checked the place quickly(not like it was hard. It’s a boarding school campus, not like it’s a five star apartment.) he moved over to Caleb and laid down next to him. He watched Caleb for a moment, etching his face into his mind. “Ready?” Crash asked. He started off with a somewhat serious look, but broke into a somewhat devious-looking smile out of excitement. xpstitch xpstitch

Clovis Alderheart

Clovis has been In a fairly deep focus, until he saw some random stuff fall from the sky from the corner of his eye! In almost an instant Clovis's Fiddle disappeared as he sprung up and collected the goods which were about too land on him. He examined the goods and saw they were simply food items. Clovis would then do what most people who are being assaulted by food items would do. He'd look up towards the sky and see a small speck, He'd call up "Do These belong to you?!, its okay I Caught them!" He'd smile a bit. " "Though if you want them you'll have to come down here! I can't really fly.."

Constantine Patterson
Constantine froze for a moment when he saw the guy look up. However, he broke into a grin when the stranger called up to him as such.

“Certainly cheerier than the teacher..” Constantine murmured to himself, beginning to float down. Constantine looked at the boy as he floated down, stopping at about six feet.

“Aw, man! Can’t fly? That sucks. What about this?” Constantine pokes fun with him, teleporting behind him and poking him in the back. “Boo!” Constantine always took joy in doing that and this case was no different, teleporting back in front of him as he giggled. “Thanks for catching those. Didn’t mean to drop them, really! I was just...” Constantine wondered whether or not to tell him he was listening to him play. To be fair, it would probably be pretty easy to guess. However, he didn’t want to merit a reaction like the teacher.

“You can have some if you want. I, uh... didn’t exactly pay for them,” Constantine chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. Almost immediately forgetting about how he wasn’t going to tell him he was listening to him play music, Constantine was off and running with questions.

“What’s your name? I’m Constantine. You’re good at the fiddle. How long have you been playing? Why did you start playing? Do you go to that school? What’s your power? Is it awesome fiddle playing? That must be it. You’re really good. Why’d you start?” Constantine was teleporting around frantically as he talked a mile a minute, coming up in every random pose possible as he teleported. He did have a tendency to be a tad bit confusing. He finally ended upside down in the air in front of Clovis, with an inquisitive look as he awaited answers. Loki777 Loki777

"Whoah" Caleb said with an amazed and humorous look in his eyes.

"So eager" he said teasingly, leaning his body up to kiss him and cup his face sexily.

"And here I thought you were feeling forced" he said with a giggle.

He began to trace slow swirling patterns on his face in a delicate manner. Because he had been reincarnated in a sense, Caleb wasn't as experienced at this as he would have used to have been. But despite this, his intuition as a god into his past life was showing in how delicately he played with Crash's face and how seductive he was.

(Too bad we'll have to fade to black once their undies are actually being taken off. Such a cute ship.)

Micah Chua

You might assume that a person is perfectly healthy. Of course, they could have epilepsy, chronic back pain, or a metabolic disorder that you wouldn't have even considered for these seemingly fit individuals. There are so many reports of deaths, injuries, and illnesses on the news, it sometimes feels like we're desensitized to everything. What was one news story that truly affected you and made you think differently about your own life? As a person who moonlighted as an herbalist for a few months this year, Micah can tell you that there are rich traditions of medicine that can help various disorders if you are finding Western medicine lacking. Keep in mind that a positive attitude and the thousands of years of herbal experience of the East can be beneficial to any conditions you are experiencing.

Micah strode slowly to his class room, the alphabet for the blind was located underneath the door number of each classroom and his room number was 205 Advanced Health and Knowledge for Supernatural Know-How. His forked tongue darted out of his mouth and he felt hot air coming out from behind the closed door. Micah was permanently blind in his eyes do to past traumatic events and here was his room. He lifted his hand and felt the wall near the door looking for the plaque. There it said his name and the room number and it was correct. He opened the door moments later and stepped inside walking to his desk and setting his briefcase down on his desk. His tongue occasionally darting out to "see" the room.
He walked to the desks that were in his classroom and handed out papers. It explained basic learning. His expectations for the class, rules, and his free hours if students needed extra help.

Professor Micah Chua. Office Hours- 11am-Noon and 3pm-5:30pm

1.) Regular attendance, as specified by the instructor, is expected of all students. Attendance in online courses is demonstrated through contributing to course discussions and/or assignments.

2.) Requires appropriate adult behavior and respect for others. Instructors can set classroom rules of conduct, require adherence to standards of civility appropriate to learning, and have the right to remove anyone for disruption or obstruction of those standards.

3.)For every hour in class, successful work requires about two hours for out-of-class work: reading, writing, research, labs, discussion, field work, etc.

If there is an emergency or you wish to reassign to a different class, that is acceptable and I will do everything in my power to help you switch to a class of your liking. However, in this class I go in depth to help you understand how to protect yourself and others against the toxins/poisons of other supernaturals, how they come to have these powers naturally and how to use what is in the natural world to help stave off death and help heal injuries.

Let's have a good school year and try our best.

Micah then returned to his front desk and then wrote on the white board for the first lesson.

Nagas and Combat Knowledge of their Poisons.

Alongside abnormally sharp teeth Naga have 4 retractable Fangs. These can contain a variety of toxins and poisons that are injected through a vicious bite. Naga are also excellent at striking. A Naga can curl their tail and thrust themselves forward like a snake. This leads to Naga unarmed combat being about sinking their teeth into the opponent's neck in a personal and close manner. It is rare for a Naga to leave close combat unscathed.

After writing the information on the board Micah then sat in his chair and leaned back waiting for the students to arrive in his classrooms, read their handouts and finally begin the demonstration.

My teacher is open for interaction for both student or teach, does not matter.
Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio xpstitch xpstitch Imapeople000 Imapeople000 Loki777 Loki777

Last edited:
The black haired man looked through the window of his dojo like classroom, panting thanks to the excessive amount of training he did before but not sweating as he was already used to that kind of exercise, the extensive hours handling a sword were more than enough to give him a peak human condition to the point of being seen as a metahuman.

Nero went out for a second, now with his favorite sword on his right hand, he walked with fast yet somewhat elegant moves which made him look like he danced with each step even if it was just a step and another. He looked at the many classrooms and then he stopped at one which had something about poison on the board.

"Poison?"

He asked and then went inside of it to look at the white haired teacher.

"Excuse me, but you're specialized in poison"
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Micah had been reading Poisons of the Weird and Demented when his classroom door was opened. He looked up from his reading, which was braille used for the blind, as soon as he heard an older gentleman walk into his classroom and ask a question of him. Micah assumed that this older voice gentleman was another teacher so Micah stood slowly, setting his book on his front desk next to his briefcase. His forked tongue darted out and he scented/saw the other teacher and walked over and held out his hand in greeting.

"Hello. I am Professor Chua, and yes I specialize in poisons of animals both paranormal and non. And you must be?"

Micah tilted his head his white hair falling into his grey eyes and his round spectacles. The tattoos on Micah's neck and arm showed a tiny bit when he raised his hand to shake hands with the other teacher. He was panting and his pulse and heartbeat were elevated, so either he ran or he just previously exercised before coming to introduce himself here either out of curiosity or to get to know the other staff members that he would be working with. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

"Greetings, Mr. Chua. My name is Nero Tempesta di Neve. Please, call me Mr. Neve."

Said the black haired man with a smile on his face. Then his view was directed to the dark colored piece of wood with some holes on it, he remembered that kind of holes and looked at the eyes of the man. Nero softened his face as he realized that the man was blind, which made him feel a little sad about about him, but also respect as he still had the ability to teach other with his limitations.

"I'm the fencing teacher. I specialize in traditional swordsmanship with different styles, it is nice to meet you."

The teacher took a sit on one of the student's tables and looked directly at the man, analyzing him in every aspect. His serpentine like aspects gave him a peculiar and somewhat angelical look.
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Crash Hordialla
“I’m good at acting?” Crash suggested, giggling slightly. He began to blush as Caleb kissed him. “Kch... experienced?” Crash teased slightly, grinning at Caleb. He leaned his head against Caleb, looking at him. He kissed him lightly, then grinned mischievously. “Well? Let’s get this party started, hm?” Crash took his cape off, then his shirt. He looked at Caleb a moment, and chuckled, then took Caleb’s shirt off. Even though Crash was... excited, shall we say, however, his face showed he was still a tad bit nervous. He kissed Caleb again and looked into his eyes. “I’m ready...” he quietly whispered. With that, the two began to undress completely. xpstitch xpstitch

(Hit em up with that good FADE)

C5C81A71-A0FB-4F5E-932C-AA0491262079.jpeg

(No, not that fade.)

Micah smiled just enough to upturn the sides of his pale pink lips. He heard him sit on one of his students tables and he turned and held out a hand briefly searching for his desk, he touched the edge and gripped it. Red bags and underlines were underneath Micah's eyes which made him look like he cried all the time or he was a stoner, however, this was extremely not the case. Micah felt around on his desk before sitting on top of it. His tongue flicked out and scented the air again, he saw briefly where Mr. Neve was and he looked in his direction.

"It is nice to meet you as well. Traditional swordsmanship you say? I knew several great swordsman in Eastern India. The were well known in my home country and I would go to see their skills being showcased in the Bazaar. If possible I would love to see your skills when you have available time to spare."

The younger teacher inquired of Nero. Micah couldn't distinguished what Mr. Neve looked like, only saw his body heat due to infrared radiation that all living things produce. In amazing detail he saw him as bright orange and red, and his hair was black due to hair not giving off heat.

"I must say, you produce a lot of heat. Have you recently taught your sword class or were you practicing just recently?"

His forked tongue slid out slower, taking in more scent to give him a better vision of Mr. Neve. When a snake flicks its tongue, it collects odors that are present in minuscule moisture particles floating through the air. The snake darts the tongue into its Jacobson's organ, which is located inside the roof of the snake's mouth. The sensory gland then showed Micah how tall and big Nero was, how much body heat he produced, his movements even if they were slight. Since Micah was a Naga but was in his human form, his pupils were slitted like a snake's which made some uncomfortable, others thought it unique, others who owned pet corn snakes or other breeds of snakes thought it to be normal. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

*fade XD*
Caleb was now laying in Crash's bed. They were quite fortunate for the design of the bed being how it was.

If it was maybe built differently, he knew Crash in his previous vigor would have broken that bed. What a thing it would have been to have to explain to the school faculty members as to why they needed a replacement bed this early into the schooling. These beds were brand new. For them to break so early on would be a thing to remember. They would have had quite the incident on their hands if they were discovered doing those sorts of things.

He was sweating slightly and had more tissues in the trash bucket than was permissible for a person that wasn't actually sick, if you catch my drift. It had been a messy ordeal. He briefly wondered if anyone had heard them and what they thought of it. Caleb was quite the loud one when he was.... 'receiving'. He didn't actually care. He WANTED to be loud. He LIKED them hearing his voice.

But now the incidents had passed and he laid in bed on top of Crash, kissing him and holding his body close. If the school faculty found out about this they might get in soooo much trouble, he thought deviously as they kissed under the sheets. One might wonder if the Rirk had anything smug to say about them NOW....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back