• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Kk
Crash Hordialla
Crash looked up at Caleb and winced a little. He looked down at the ground, discouraged but also angry. He had never wanted to see anyone like this for him again... especially Caleb.

Kazimír
Kazimír looked up at Caleb as he began to pulsate energy. While it did make Kazimír’s barrier a bit lighter a color of blue, and it was moving him back, it still didn’t hurt him. “Fool... it is impossible to destroy this barrier. You only waste your energy... if I could, I’d kill you after that... thing.” Kazimír scoffed, looking away. He began to laugh, quietly at first, but coming up to a roaring laughter.

Crash Hordialla
Crash looked up at Caleb as he spoke, getting angrier and angrier. He looked back up to Caleb again, and then looked down and brought his hand to his chest. “This.. cannot afford to go on.” Crash closed his eyes, before a brilliant explosion of a much darker pink than usual enveloped the three, destroying Kazimír’s barrier and even Caleb’s energy waves.

Kazimír
When the dust had finally settled, Kazimír was on the ground, bent down on one knee. “W-what? That is... impossible! Unless...”

Crash Hordialla(Awoken God)
Crash looked up at Kazimír, his appearance having altered drastically. “Hmph. You fight well. But I am simply better. And this must come to an end. Now.” As Crash said this, he brought up his hand and gritted his teeth

27D36545-60D5-4A57-83FA-7CFD395DAEB8.png
After Crash said this, he extended his arm outward towards Kazimír. As he did this, a ball of energy began to swirl around in his hand. Instead of it being pink, however, it was a dark black, almost like a black hole. He let this charge in his hand for a moment, before saying one word. “Zničit”.

As soon as the energy hit Kazimír, he began to dissipate slowly, disintegrating almost.

Kazimír
“W-what? This is impossible! You can’t... destruction...” Kazimír faded away into nothingness, only the air being left where he used to be.

Crash Hordialla
Almost as soon as Crash destroyed Kazimír, Crash became his normal self again. He fell onto his knees, looking down. He looked up at Caleb one more time and chuckled. However, his voice was unusually dark and gravely, nothing like his usual voice or even his Rirk’s voice. “That... is true power. You are barely strong enough to even look upon it... be gone, before it’s too late.” With that, Crash passed out onto the ground in front of him, completely exhausted. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb rushed over to Crash's body and knelt down to see if he was alright.

"Crash, Crash my baby are you alright?" He asked panickedly. There was too much going on and he was so sick of worry about him.

He checked his vitals and breathing and whatnot. Great. Who the heck was that last guy?, he thought in anguish. Don't I already have TWO jerk boyfriends?, he thought exasperatedly as he knelt down to check on Crash.

What's with Crash and all these different people?, he thought in frustration. And why the hell are all THREE of his forms pushing me away?!, he wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back